All hotels in Starkville, Mississippi, United States of America
1121 Mississippi 182, Starkville, MS, 39759, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Convenient, friendly staff, clean room"
The hotel had all the basics you would expect, was clean and comfortable, quiet surroundings, easy to find, and the staff were friendly.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Starkville
Thank you for choosing our hotel and for taking the time to highlight the amenities and characteristics with which you were pleased. Our guests make it easy for our staff to be friendly. Thank you again.
1 night business trip Jan 13, 2014
"Great Hotel!"
This hotel was very welcoming. The staff was frienddly and teh service was excellent. I will definately be booking here again!
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Starkville
Ms. Barnes, thank you for the wonderful review! I always appreciate getting feedback from guests, and I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and look forward to meeting you during your next stay with us.
5 night family trip Dec 24, 2013
"Overnight stay"
Friendly staff with pleasing accommodations...
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
Access and location of this hotel is great. No need to navigate traffic and lights to locate. Room was in good condition. Would stay here again!
2 night business trip Nov 11, 2013
My room was spotless and up-to-date. Each one of the three members of the staff that I encountered was friendly and helpful. As a college instructor teaching Hotel and Restaurant Management, I found nothing to critique. I had a great stay!
1 night business trip Sep 17, 2013
"Not bad, but annoying for work."
It was a fair value. I've stayed in several different hotels in Starkville and this isn't my favorite, but it's cheaper than my favorites and nicer than the cheaper ones. There are some annoyances though that make it less than ideal for business. The TV is screwed to the front of the dresser so there's no room for stuff on that side and the desk is full of coffee maker and stuff so there's no room to work on the desk and the wifi was slow. So not great, not horrible just annoying.
3 night business trip Aug 20, 2013
Micah
"Friendly and helpful"
The staff was friendly and helpful. The breakfast was really good. Rooms were clean and nicely arranged.
1 night business trip Aug 23, 2013
Nice hotel very clean great location if you have a student at Mississippi State. Staff was super nice! I was traveling alone and felt very safe! Great value for the money! This was my 4th stay at this hotel.
Other trip Aug 20, 2013
"Very clean hotel"
I would say this is a good hotel to stay at...had other business people there and so it was a busy hotel.
1 night business trip Jul 29, 2013
Pam
"Close to MSU"
Close to HWY. Some traffic noise if you are a light sleeper. Other than that, GREAT STAY.
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
Visitor
the hotel clerk was excellent. She stated that this was her second job she was very helpful from giving direction to the shops (walmart) and also to the near by eaterys. I just loved her spirit. HER CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILL ARE EXECELLENT. In today market customer service skill are on the back burner. Everyone is forgetting about how to treat their customer. This is real money that we are spinding and not play money. I had a moment about MCDONALDS. I love you Hotel and when i travel again it will be Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham.
2 night trip May 17, 2013
Very nice hotel.
3 night trip May 2, 2013
T ward
"Convenient to Mississippi State"
We stayed here while on a college visit to Mississippi State. The hotel desk clerk was very friendly and helpful. Our room was clean and comfortable and obviously recently remodeled. The drive to the Mississippi State campus took 5 - 10 minutes. The only (very small) downside was that there were no restaurants immediately close to the motel, but they were easy to get to in about 10 minutes. We would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip May 2, 2013
very clean and extremely friendly personnel.
1 night trip Apr 26, 2013
"Above and Beyond"
The staff was very friendly and helpful! Our room was clean and comfortable as was the main lobby and breakfast area. We will be making many trips to Starkville and we will not stay anywhere else but the Microtel Inn & Suites.
1 night trip Apr 26, 2013
Moneca
Was told it had a fitness room, and it didn't. Staff was very friendly.
2 night romance trip Apr 12, 2013
Lois
Hotel under renovation; kind of messy. But staff was very friendly. we would stay there again.
1 night trip Apr 4, 2013
"great hotel slightly overpriced for one person."
Hotel staff was outstanding. Room was excellent. Mattress was new but harder than my banker's heart. Otherwise excellent. Rate was about $10 high
Other trip Apr 3, 2013
Nice stay very attentive and friendly staff. Room was comfortable and very clean. Amenities are adequate, Will stay again when in the Starkville, MS area.
2 night trip Mar 28, 2013
"Great stay for family."
The staff was very friendly. We had a pleasant stay.
Other trip Mar 23, 2013
Great value!
2 night trip Mar 15, 2013
Captain Roy
"Great Customer Service"
This was 1st time to stay at a Microtel property, I found the room to be of average size. The rooms on the front of the motel are noisy due to being close to street, the room was clean and comfortable. The location is within 1/2 mile of entrance to MS. State Univ. with easy access. The motel is currently undergoing full remodel. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The continental breakfast was presented well. If I were staying again I would get a room on top floor to the rear.
5 night business trip Mar 3, 2013
T. Bailey
There was renovations going on doing my two day stay, but I would stay again. The People was very friendly and the hotel is close to Mississippi State University.
2 night trip Feb 22, 2013
Our room was clean and comfortable. Beds really soft with the pillow top mattress. It was noisy during the night with 3 university frisbee teams coming and going---our room was close to elevator.
1 night business trip Feb 22, 2013
"Got what I paid for"
The customer service person at the front desk was excellent. Friendly, helpful, and seemed to really care about the customer. She was very helpful in located places of interest and places to eat.The room was comfortable enough. The building looked as if it was being renovated so I tried to take that into account.
1 night business trip Feb 22, 2013
Bert
"Family stay"
We like to stay at this hotel when we come to visit my son at Mississippi State. The ladies at the front desk are always very nice. Check-in and check-out are quick and painless. The breakfast in the morning includes an assortment of bagels, muffins, and donuts. Also included is juice, coffee, a waffle station and some hot foods such as eggs or sausage. Our room included a micro fridge and microwave. The beds are queen size and their is another bed above the air conditioner in the window. My daughter likes to sleep there so that she does not have to share the bed with her brother.
Other trip Feb 18, 2013
"Nice experiance"
Rooms were clean, but I was mostly impressed with the service. We have arrived late and had to check out early. There were two young man at the reception, who were very nice during our short stay. When we expressed our disappointing that we will be leaving before the breakfast was ready they offered to have it ready for us an hour earlier so we can have breakfast. And sure enough it was ready at the time we were checking out and not just few cold doughnuts and a cereal but a full hot breakfast, which I am sure it took at least an hour to prepare. These young man made took the extra step to make our experience with this hotel very pleasant. Thank you
1 night business trip Jan 9, 2013
"Great place"
Enjoyed my stay. Just one night but second time I have chosen this hotel.
1 night trip Dec 12, 2012
"Convenient to campus"
We stayed here to tour the Mississippi State campus. clean, comfortable rooms, very helpful and friendly staff. Good price. Warm chocolate chip cookies. Great directions to local restaurants. very close to the campus. Must hit Mugshots while in town.
Other trip Dec 7, 2012
"great for State"
lobby staff were great, cleanliness thorought motel, beds very comfortable
Other trip Nov 5, 2012
Neilsonb
"Favorite Stay in Starkville"
Clean, comfortable, convenient
1 night business trip Oct 22, 2012
I really enjoyed my stay. This was my second visit to the hotel. Very clean, friendly staff and the breakfast was great. I will be staying here again on my next trip to Starkville. I recommended the hotel to a friend and she also enjoyed her stay as well. Keep up the good work!
3 night business trip Oct 14, 2012
"Displeased"
Two day trip to see my daughter and escape a very stressful job. The staff gave another patron a key to my room and he barged in at 3:00 am! Being a female alone, this was an extremely stressful event!
2 night trip Oct 6, 2012
"close to MSU"
Very good
1 night trip Oct 7, 2012
"close to major hwy easy to get anywhere around sta"
i was impressed with the cleanliness of my room the location and the breakfast was nice also the quitness during my stay got a great night rest
Business trip Oct 8, 2012
"Friendly helpful staff"
good service, pleasant & friendly staff made for a nice stay.
3 night trip Sep 14, 2012
We enjoyed our stay.
4 night trip Aug 17, 2012
"Meet all my needs"
The Microtel was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was good. Nothing special. The walls are a little thin or the other guests were quite loud. For a weekday stay it was very busy. Lots of working folks passing through. Good price, room was fairly good size for a double queen. Would stay again.
2 night trip Aug 13, 2012
DDG
"Perfectly fine."
It was a good place for my son and me for a night. No problems at all.
Other trip Aug 15, 2012
"No thrills but good value."
Good simple stay for the price.
3 night trip Aug 3, 2012
Andrew J
"No frills, but very good"
Business trip to Miss. State Univ. and had 4 rooms reserved. We were all comfortable, and a great hot breakfast waited for us every morning. Because of the low cost, we were able to have our own hotel rooms, which is good because I am getting too old to share a room even for just two nights! Low cost.....but very good hotel!
2 night business trip Aug 2, 2012