All hotels in Galway, Ireland

"Great Hotel!"
We had a great stay at the Radisson. The hotel is not much to look at on the outside, but the inside is very nice and the room was great!! We had an amazing view of the water from our room. The breakfast buffet was also wonderful! So much to choose from. We would definitely stay here again.
1 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
Teresa
"Location made life easy"
Location was everything with this hotel. It is right off the main square and makes walking to everything very easy. David at the front desk was awesome at recommending dinner for our first night in town, called over and made reservations for us all while I was standing there. Buffet breakfast was also very good in the morning and included with the room rate. Validated parking under the hotel for 5 Euros a day was not bad either.
2 night family trip Jun 3, 2015
"Greaqt Hotel"
Great Hotel. Great Location
2 night family trip May 5, 2015
It was okay, the hotel staff was not overly friendly and the internet was in and out, but the location was great.
3 night family trip Apr 11, 2015
"Galway Visit"
Hotel staff was excellent answered all our question, gave us what we needed quickly. Our first room was not what we wanted, moved us right away and told us there would be some noise ahead of time because of booked functions liked the heads up. On the down side the room needed some upkeep the shower leaked on the bathroom floor and other small maintenance issues.
6 night family trip Mar 24, 2015
"Perfect location for a Galway get away!"
The Radisson Blu hotel in Galway is the perfect hotel for a stay in Galway - excellent location, nice clean and comfortable rooms, a great breakfast included in the room rate and outstanding service! Don't forget to pack a bathing suit so you can take advantage of their incredible spa, gym and indoor pool!
5 night trip with friends Mar 7, 2015
jeanne
The room was very cold, the corridors and hotel was all very cold, even when put heatin up to 30 degree it took a long time to heat up to any comfortable level , staff in the breakfast room very helpful and friendly,
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
"Radisson Blu"
NIce hotel in nice location but not all I expected for the money. The breakfast was quite good and the staff were friendly. The main area of the hotel was nicer than some of the rooms which were much further away than the lobby. Took several elevators to get to get to our room.
4 night family trip Feb 17, 2015
"Good overall but probably would stay elsewhere"
The hotel is nice! The location could be better as the city center is a little hike, though it wouldnt be bad if it was not December. The ATRIUM restaurant had the worse service Ive experienced in my month stay in Ireland. I waited over 25 min before I finally went to the east indian manager and and asked if we could order. 45 min after ordering we got our food. Unreal and just poor service. Even to others who were also having issues next to me. The beds are nice though, just not many channels on tv. It offers a nice gym as well. Fridge and iron is also not standard in Ireland, so another plus.
2 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
Wahed
"Excellent hotel in a great location!"
We really, really enjoyed our stay at the Radisson Blu in Galway. It is very close to Eyre square and it's two seconds away from the train station. When the front desk found out that my fiance and I were celebrating, they sent complimentary wine and chocolate to our room. A very nice gesture that was much appreciated. The room was spotless and very comfortable and we also used the thermal suite at the spa. Guests of the hotel pay 20 Euro per person to spend up to four hours using all the various steam rooms and saunas and it was a great experience. We would definitely come back here. Also, the breakfast buffet was very impressive and had a large selection.
2 night romance trip Oct 7, 2014
Alisa
"Centrally located hotel"
Fabulous stay at this lovely hotel in the center of Galway with excellent views, a nice pub and excellent staff. We just had a relaxing stay there.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
Tamasine
"Convenient and Friendly"
Great staff, good food, nice rooms and conveniently located to the city center. All in all it was a nice choice for our stay in this city.
Response by Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Galway
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed so many aspects of your stay with us. we look forward to having you back in the future. Best wishes, Sarah O Mahony
2 night trip with friends Aug 20, 2014
Most comfortable bed on our trip to Ireland out of 4 hotels.
Response by Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Galway
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to write this kind review of our hotel. I delighted that you found our beds to be so comfortable, as we believe this is a very important part of a great hotel stay. I hope we will have the chance to welcome you back. Best wishes, Sarah O Mahony
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
"Modern Galway"
A sleek hotel with terrific rooms, comfy beds and super baths. Conveniently located within blocks to the square. Staff superb. If you want contemporary, you're in the right spot. Traditional it's not and seems a bit austere.
Response by Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Galway
Der Guest, Thank you for your positive review of our hotel. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed the hotel and found our location to be so convenient. I hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the future. Best wishes, Sarah O Mahony
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
LPW
"Hotel nice-apartment suites tired"
My family and I stayed in the deluxe apartment across the street from the hotel proper. Very secure access and clean. However the rooms were sparsely decorated and tired looking. Rugs were stained. But the washer/dryer was a huge bonus.
Response by Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Galway
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We really appreciate you offering this feedback of your stay with us as your thoughts are so important when we try to improve our service. I will bring these points to the attention of our management team. I hope that we will have the chance to welcome you back. Best wishes, Sarah O Mahony
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
world travelin
exceptional, very accomodatimg!
Response by Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Galway
Dear Guest, Thank you for your very kind comments. I hope we will have the chance to welcome you back soon. Best wishes, Sarah o Mahony
1 night trip with friends Jul 22, 2014
Brenda
"Nicely located"
Very nice hotel with a nice staff. Clean with very comfortable beds. The only complaint was that our room had an ugly view of some duct work outside our window and no air conditioning.
Other trip Aug 2, 2014
Jeanine
"Great Stay in Galway"
very clean with great service
Response by Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Galway
Dear Guest, Thank you for this kind review. I hope you will return soon. Best wishes, Sarah O Mahony
2 night trip Jul 2, 2014
Becca
"Perfect!"
Great location, yet quiet!
Response by Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Galway
Dear Guest, Thank you for this wonderful review of our hotel. I hope we will have the chance to welcome you back in the near future. Best wishes, Sarah O Mahony
2 night trip with friends Jul 2, 2014
Jeanene
we loved our 3next day stay.
Response by Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Galway
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am so glad to read that you loved your stay. We hope you will stay again. Best wishes, Sarah O Mahony
3 night trip with friends Jun 28, 2014
mcnabb
"Radisson Blue hotel,Galway"
Clean , Nice hotel in a good scenic location, close to most see sites
Response by Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Galway
Dear Guest, That you for your 5 star rating. I am delighted that you were so impressed with the hotel. I hope you will return in the future. Best wishes, Sarah O Mahony
1 night trip May 24, 2014
M.S.
Just a 5 minute walk to city center, beautiful room and huge buffet breakfast. Only strange thing was our room was in a wing only accessible by an elevator at the end of another wing, and our windows were completely frosted out so no natural daylight.
Response by Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Galway
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am delighted to read that you had a pleasant stay and hope you will return very soon. Best wishes, Sarah O Mahony
2 night romance trip May 26, 2014
Heidi
My husband and I had stayed at the Radisson before. Location is terrific for sightseeing and as a base. Hotel staff are great and the restaurant is terrific. Food was lovely.
Other trip May 28, 2014
Ended up leaving the hotel and going elsewhere. The restaurant was awful and the service the same. Too far from the town to walk to get something to eat and to park you are sharing the garage with the train station parking so not convenient. I was very disappointed. Really looking forward to relaxing for the night and eating at the hotel. Will not recommend this hotel.
Response by Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Galway
Dear Guest, I would like to offer my sincere apologies for the issues you experienced at our hotel. I would like to let you know that we do have car park on sight located just underneath the hotel and I am sorry that this was not explained to you. I will bring each of the issues you experienced to the attention of our management team to be addressed. Again my sincere apologies. Best wishes, Sarah O Mahony
1 night trip May 8, 2014
Oonagh Neal
"Radisson Blu, Galway"
Room was clean and comfortable. About a 5-10 min walk to the heart of town, about a 2 minute walk to the bus station. Staff was friendly and helpful.
Response by Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Galway
Dear Guest, Thank you so much for your very kind comments. I will be sure to pass all your positive feedback onto our team. I hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back very soon. Best wishes, Sarah O Mahony
1 night trip with friends Apr 5, 2014
Diana
"I wouldn't go back"
The room itself was spacious, clean, and had comfortable beds. The front desk staff were not very friendly or helpful. Prices for simple things (like water) were higher here then any other hotel we stayed at in Ireland. Guests were not allowed on the back desk (only spa quests). The location was nowhere near anything interesting. All in all I would not stay here again or recommend it to others.
Response by Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Galway
Dear Guest, Many thanks for taking the time to write this review. I do apologise that you did not have the experience you expected on your last stay with us. I appreciate you offering your feedback as it is extremely important for us to hear how we can improve our service. We will take all of your comments on board and do our very best to improve using this information. Best wishes, Sarah O Mahony
2 night trip with friends Mar 21, 2014
"Underwhelming"
Booked a package that included breakfasts which apparently gets you relegated to the distant wing of the hotel, a full 5 minute walk to and from the entrance. Sink was clogged for entire stay, hallways noisy and room overlooked the hotel entrance which was also loud. Won't go back.
2 night trip Feb 27, 2014
We stayed at the Radisson Blu in Galway for 7 nights. The rooms within the hotel were fantastic, clean and comfortable. The 2 bedroom "luxury" apartments were not as nice. Washer/dryer didn't work, some trick to make the water hot, heaters worked poorly-and staff not concerned with that part of the property. I will definitely stay again, however not in the over-rated, over-priced 2 bedroom apartments.
1 night trip Jan 11, 2014
"Beautiful but..."
Everything was great about the hotel except that a few of the male desk clerks seemed arrogant and sometimes downright rude. Also lost our reservation for Christmas dinner, but they did find room for us. Everyone else was amazingly friendly as the Irish usually are.
Response by Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Galway
Dear Guest, Thank you for your review. I would like to apologise for the areas of service where we let you down. I would like to assure you that we strive to offer a friendly and helpful service in all areas. We will take each of your points on board. Again thank you and best wishes, Sarah O Mahony
Other trip Jan 2, 2014
jill
"Exceptional hotel"
Trying to find the hotel was a bit confusing. The GPS lead us to an "area" but it was off. If you go here I'd advise printing a blow up map of the area as it's not 100% clear without a visual. There were a few signs but most of the buildings in this area look "somewhat" similar. Aside from that the hotel food, staff and facility itself was just above and beyond amazing. I wish we stayed for an extra night as the room view (overlooking the bay) was just spectacular in the morning. I'd highly recommend this place even if the cost is a bit high... it's higher for a reason and we feel it was ultimately worth it.
Other trip Oct 16, 2013
Xavier
"Just Ok"
First stay at a Radisson Blu. Had heard they were really nice and this one was just ok. Not near all the main stuff but easy walking distance. Hotel was acceptable - nothing great, nothing bad.
1 night trip with friends Aug 24, 2013
This is our hotel of choice when we are in Galway City. It's convenient to everything. We noticed on this stay, however, that the hotel is in need of some refurbishing. It's showing wear and tear in several areas, particularly in the dining room.
Other trip Aug 6, 2013
pat
"Galway"
We had a great time. Breakfast package was excellent.
2 night trip Jul 26, 2013
Rich
"Great experience"
Nice suite and handicapped accessible
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2013
"Apartment rental in Galway"
Rented one of their 2 bedroom apartments for an evening stayover in Galway during a 2 week Ireland vacation. The apartment was very spacious and clean, and located on the water and near Centre City area and the rail station.
Other trip Jul 6, 2013
IndyRob
"Beautiful Galway"
We loved the convenience of this hotel. Close to train and bus station. Nice,easy walk to town.
2 night family trip May 29, 2013
"Perfect place to stay in Galway"
Good location, nice rooms people are friendly. Rooms are clean and comfortable.
Other trip Apr 10, 2013
"New Years Fun"
The stay was wonderful ... Raw Sushi restaurant was superb ... thermal spa very comforting ... outside jacuzzi splendid ... the breakfast buffet was looked forward too ... friendly and knowledgeable staff ... should Galway be on our plans again, we will gladly book a return
3 night romance trip Dec 29, 2012
J.R. Owens
"Great place"
Great place...comfortable and good location. Front desk reception was helpful giving suggestions of places to eat and advised on route to take to see the Cliffs of Moher, much appreciated.
Other trip Oct 12, 2012
"Great Galway Home Base"
Reasonable price with very comfortable room. Only 10 minute walk to the heart of the city. I'd definitely stay here again.
Other trip Sep 25, 2012

"City break. Good location"
Location was perfect for a one night stay in the city. Very close to everything. Not the prettiest of locations but very central - while being away from the late night madness. We had a 5th floor executive room. It was large, airy and comfortable. Nice muted tones and relaxing. Nice big bathroom and big balcony. Room cost was 249 which isn't cheap but I enjoyed the stay. Would recommend for a city break
1 night romance trip Jun 20, 2015
"Disappointing venue for my 60th birthday"
Booked & prepaid for 2 rooms 24/27th may for 6 people(2 adults & 1 child, 1 adult & 2 children respectively ). On arrival we were upgraded to business only because 3 beds were not viable in our rooms. A fold up bed arrived in each room for us to allocate &move furniture it was very cramped & uncomfortable . We booked a table in Marinas restaurant @ 7 pm on Mon 25th for my 60th birthday . We left the restaurant @ 10pm feeling very underwhelmed . Service of inedible food from the kitchen was appaling ,main courses lamb & 2 turbot lukewarm & dried up( the latter removed from bill after we complained. Over 2 hours before we received our main course . Front of house staff extremely pleasant especially our restaurant waiter on the night. Continuous drilling on refurbishment of new patio . Road works commenced @ 6.45am each day (all for B/H weekend).the latter outside your control. We walked into whites of Wexford last night & had a double & single bed in our room for 2 people! No problem
3 night family trip May 24, 2015
katherine boles
"Nice stay overall"
I had an overall nice stay at the Radisson but our bathroom sink was blocked, the water didn't go through properly and walking to the Spa from inside I noticed some corridors were dusty.
1 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
Anne
"Galway"
Great welcome, nice food, lovely location, literally two minutes from the city centre, highly recommended if not a bit pricey
2 night business trip Jun 2, 2015
chris
Very relaxing
1 night trip with friends Jun 4, 2015
Keith
"Great place to stay!!!"
We used the radisson as a base for our trip around the west coast and it was perfect.
2 night romance trip May 30, 2015
"weekend away with the misses"
Nice hotel. Close to the square. Friendly staff. Would certainly stay here again. Good selection at breakfast. Nice bar area.
2 night romance trip May 30, 2015
"There are many better hotels in Galway"
Average for the high cost. I had a 2 night stay but under 2 different reservations so tried to combine at check in so didnt have to check out then in again the following morning. They guy at check in (who couldnt speak very good English) could combine the reciept but not the room or payment. 2 payments later he told me I had to change rooms the following morning. Not good service at all. I was unlucky as the room I had was over the tunnel to the car park so was noisy but that apart was ok. Breakfast was great. Staff in there at least were friendly.
1 night business trip May 26, 2015
"Most expensive hotel in Galway for these dates"
1 night business trip May 27, 2015
"was a bit annoyed when going to check in, the rec"
Night awAy