All hotels in Miami Beach, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1420 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL, 33139, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Would stay elsewhere"
This hotel is nothing like it looks in the photos. The place smells like mildew, the rooms are tiny, beds are tiny, and overall just dumpy. It looks as if they have done a cheap remodel. And noisy in the morning. Plus we did the "pay at hotel" option only to find they had pre charged our rooms weeks ago. I never even noticed that. It's location is great, but not worth the money for what's inside. They take a 150.00 deposit, cash or credit, but don't have change on hand in case you pay cash. Just not great all the way around. The reservationist who checked us in was nice. There is much better for the same price. I'd rather pay more for a bit of nicer accommodations.
1 night business trip Oct 31, 2013
I came there in low season ( Oct ) so the price was not too high. This hotel is near the beach, just 1 block. But the room is a little bit small. However, it was equipped. Everything is so so, the location is good.
2 night trip with friends Oct 20, 2013
"horrible hotel"
I was their 4 nights they change the linen once never cleaned the room. All the front desk attendents attitudes was horrible. Never had enough towels n wash cloths. They charge me a $150 cleaning deposit and never clean anything....... I would never stay their again
4 night business trip Oct 11, 2013
Letitia Marshall Smith
"close to the beach"
we were there for 2 night and the air conditioner was not working properly. We complained but they couldnt fix it. On our last night there around midnight they offered to move us to another room. I will never stay here again, very dissapointing!
2 night trip Aug 9, 2013
"Rooms smaller than a ships cabin"
First we ordered a "deluxe" room and they put us in a standard room. They were booked and couldn't put us in the room we paid for. They claim they would give us a discount...not sure how that works when you pay though Expedia. Still need to "call" Expedia regarding this matter. Second, they put us in the "deluxe" room for our 2nd night.....both "bedrooms" were smaller than the rooms on a cruise ship (just enough room to walk around the bed..not much space for luggage). The difference between the deluxe and standard was there was a sink and a sofa in "another room". I was disappointed that they put the blame on Expedia instead of taking care of the problem. Not a good way to start off a vacation. Also, you have to unload your luggage and drive to a public parking garage. There is NO parking on the hotel grounds. The room was mostly cleaned except for the rubber pad that the tv remote sits on had a ring where it looked like someone used as a coaster for their drink. Their site advertised cookies/apples upon arrival. Nothing was offered and it wasn't until later that I noticed that the metal tree (that looked like it was meant for candles) had 1 apple on the top....The same 1 apple was there the following day.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
"Nice Miami Hotel"
This is a very nice hotel. It is small and only has 2 levels but the interior is very nice and so is the decor.
Other trip Jul 23, 2013
Sosassy
"Close to everything!"
Hotel is nice and homey. I stayed in a suite and it was amazing. It's a block away from the beach...a few blocks from wet willies....around the corner from clubs....it's jus the perfect location.
Other trip Jul 17, 2013
Ciara
I loved it! It's been renovated and it's adorable. Small and quaint but very cute and clean and a great location. I would definitely stay there again. Very friendly and helpful staff. Great overall experience!
1 night trip Jul 6, 2013
B
"Will never go back"
Would not suggest this hotel to a friend or a stranger. The hotel is in a great location however, the rooms were not very nice. The tiles in the floor were broken along with one air conditioner and both televisions. The room we stayed in was on the first floor. It was a large room but due the fact we were next to the street it was extremely loud. One aspect of the trip I really did not like which made us switch hotels was the fact the windows were able to open completely and people were sitting less than a foot away. Security is a large issue for me if I don't feel safe I will not stay.
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
Jay
"Great Hotel!"
Great location, very clean and quiet enough to get some sleep!
3 night business trip Jun 30, 2013
"perfect choice"
awesome
3 night trip Jun 29, 2013
"A simple gem on Collins Ave."
The Hotel Delores is a great example of using an older, smaller property to create a boutique ambience and a satisfying guest experience. Rather than try to pad over the limitations of an 80 year old building, the Delores uses simple, elegant furnishings and truly excellent service to make you feel like you have found one of the great hotel deals on Miami Beach.
2 night family trip Jun 25, 2013
Chuck
"Beware of the Deloris!!!!!!!"
Small rooms.... Poor maid service. With the price that this hotel is charging you might want to bypass this hotel go with a reputable hotel. 2nd time at this location and both experiences were just awful. AC unit was not working in many of the rooms we were switched to. The Concierge is very pleasent however its but so much they can do to assist. Beware and move on to the next hotel. This isn't the place you want to spend your time in Miami beach. Trust me!
3 night trip with friends Jun 21, 2013
DR
"Keep Searching, Skip this Hotel by all means..."
Very disappointed with this hotel. Room was the size of a High School locker (which isn't that uncommon in south beach), AC was broken, and house keeping never cleaned my room (even when requested). The hotel staff is useless for the most part. The males at the front desk are a little more helpful than the women who look at you like you are speaking Dothrakian when you ask them for anything.
Other trip Jun 24, 2013
Illwill718
"Dirty, outdated, moldy showers"
my husband and I reserved 5 nights here. wr arrived at about 10pm the first night and were exhausted so we decided to stay. the hall was overly hot, the room was terribly small, the bedding was dingy and smelled like strong bleach. the bathroom was thr worst. had yo keep the door open or it would get so hot you almost passed out. my husband has a bruise on his arm from banging it on the strangly placed glasd shelf. the shower tiles on the floor were slippery and moldy I wore my flip flops in the shower. the faux tile laminate in the shower was completely coming off and behind it was Mold. tons of mold. we only stayed because we were utterly exhausted. however we checked out at 6am and checked into a better hotel 2 blocks away and for half the price. only good thing about this hotel was that the staff was very friendly and understanding
Other trip Jun 18, 2013
carol
"quiet hotel in SOBE"
The location was convenient to the beach and Lincoln Road mall. The hotel was quiet, which was much appreciated. The room was clean and the bed very comfortable. The male front desk Staff were not customer-focused; the female was more conscientious. Beach chairs were broken and beach towels in poor condition. Remote control for TV in the suite did not work and it took 2 days for staff to replace the remote. Used coffee filters/cups were not removed from room and replaced with new ones until asked to have them removed.
Other trip Jun 11, 2013
Debbie
"4th SoBe trip"
My husband and I stayed at the Delores Hotel May 15 - May 19. This is my 4th trip to South Beach and my 4th different hotel experience. I would have to rank this hotel at the bottom of my list, however I would still recommend this hotel to a friend. The room and bathroom are very small, but clean. The bedding had some dingyness, but that is expected with all white bedding. The room did not have a dresser to place clothes in, but there was a kitchen counter top that you could use. Thankfully the room did have a refrigerator! The staff was very nice and helpful. The only warnings I have are #1, their description on certain websites states they have parking on a first come, first serve basis, but this is not true. There are two parking garages for $20 per day within 3 blocks of the hotel. And #2, the hotel isn't very sound proof, so other guests coming in late at night will be heard if you happen to be a light sleeper. I am the type of person that doesn't need the Ritz, but does appreciate cleanliness and certain features, so to sum this up, I would stay there again! :)
Other trip May 20, 2013
"Great location, poor condition"
Hotel is located in really great area, practically in the Art Deco district. It is just 1 block from the beach, lots of restaurants around, good for those who looks for entertainment. However hotel condition is not the best - overall it looks like room needs renovation, furniture is old and worn-out, bathroom needs some refreshment as well. Although I'd say outside of the room hotel condition is much better than inside. Room size is REALLY small (we stayed in Standard Room Full). Internet connection is very strange - while Skype and some other services work well, web surfing in browser is close to impossible...
Other trip May 13, 2013
"Stay was good"
Great location. Staff was friendly and responsive to any request. Me and my girlfriend had a great time. We expected a regular room (bed and bathroom), but received a room with 2 bedrooms and a small kitchen area (sink and fridge) and bathroom. I recommend to ask for a room far from the street as we had the room on the second floor facing the street and it was noisy (expected when you stay in that area though). Only complaints was the TV in our main room was broken, the TV in the second room didn't have a remote, and the second room was missing the remote to the AC unit.
Other trip May 13, 2013
"Newly Upgraded and Immaculate"
Front desk was staffed at all hours, and always helpful. 2 bedroom suite was immaculate and newly renovated and very clean and well kept, with Miami flair. Would definitely use them again.
2 night trip Apr 12, 2013
Nate
"Great Hotel For a couple"
Nice hotel,nice staff.. Only thing is they.have a 150 dollar hold on the room to make sure you dont smoke..So if u book a trip through expedia i would make sure I ask about the hold,or ull be suprised when you get there..Over all it was a great stay,bathroom was kinda small.. But i would reccomened it.
Other trip Apr 15, 2013
"Good Location but cold floor and trouble with heat"
Nice customer service, good location, but had trouble with heating. The floor is not carpeted and and was cold
4 night trip Apr 4, 2013
Corrina at front desk was awesome. All staff were always ready and willing to help! Had noise issues with the ladies in upstairs room every night. Recommend staying upstairs next visit. One block from beach and Starbucks and the Ocean Drive strip and 3 blocks from Lincoln Ave mall. Great location
Other trip Apr 11, 2013
"Great place, great staff"
I repeatedly chose the Delores due to the cleanliness of the hotel and friendliness of the staff. The staff are attentive, personal and professional. The hotel is one block from EVERYTHING... the beach, restaurants of all kinds, and shopping. A total fave!!
Other trip Apr 8, 2013
Amelia
"Disappointing...."
This hotel used to be "the best kept secret" of South Beach. when I first stayed there three or four years ago, I was very pleased, it waw pristine, everything was newly renovated, beatiful furniture, excellent service and quality. It has deteriorated to the point that I am not going to return. Sad.
Other trip Apr 5, 2013
SoBe Gal
"Good location but bad condition"
The room of hotel is sooo small especially the restroom. Me and my friend almost can not stand together in the restroom. And one woman of the front desk has terrible attitude. I come here for spring break but I think the price is so high and the quality of this hotel is not wealth to pay for 200 dollars per night! I will never come back.
Trip with friends Mar 31, 2013
Zoe
"Horrible"
Do NOT stay here. TRUST ME! Nasty. Bad shower. Old and dirty.
3 night trip with friends Mar 24, 2013
"smelled of mold"
This is a very small hotel, with a front desk staff that is variably present, which can be a problem if you're checking in late at night. The room itself was tiny, with barely enough room to walk around the bed. It was clean, but smelled strongly of mold.
3 night business trip Mar 1, 2013
Ideal location, just two blocks from the beach and many restaurants and shops. The room was on the small side. but it was clean. Hotel staff was very nice.
1 night trip Feb 23, 2013
Nick
"Great location close to the beach"
The room was clean and spacious. The staff were quite friendly and helpful. The location was fantastic, just a block from the beach and close to dining, shopping, etc. I will definitely stay here on my next visit to South Beach. We arrived early in the day long before check in but were able to store our luggage and go directly to the beach.
1 night trip Jan 20, 2013
"Shockingly bad."
South Beach is awesome. This hotel is not. For a lot of money i got a disgusting dated, cracked-tiled floor room that looked like the set of a bad 80's horror movie. It was conveniently located next to a service ally and the broken blinds allowed plenty of 6am sunshine in. The cleaning staff cackled up and down the halls at 7am like they were at party. Also, some real prodigy installed the television eight feet over the floor, so the top edge touched the ceiling. If i'd brought my ladder i would have watched one of the seven channels.
1 night business trip Feb 12, 2013
"NEVER AGAIN !!!"
We stayed for 9 nights in their supposed suites. Forget about things like hand towels, ONE per room and TWO washcloths per room. Very limited lighting in the rooms, one nightstand next to the queen size bed and no light. The shower did not drain correctly since the drain was higher than the shower floor. The closet was not deep enough to hang clothes straight, so you have to angle the hangers. One drawer to put your clothes in, not a normal chest of drawers. The manager of the hotel NEVER greeted us when we walked into the hotel, let alone acknowledged our presence, he was ALWAYS too involved with his computer. (It did not matter what time of day or night.) He was a very busy man, so much that when I asked for a late checkout (3pm) he adamantly replied with, " I will have to charge you an extra night". I have stayed in hotels over the world and this was THE WORST attitude I ever experienced. (I even asked for a 2pm checkout and got the same reply.)
Other trip Feb 7, 2013
Richard K
"great location"
It could uses little tlc,but the location is great and staff was wonderful.we would stay here again.
Other trip Feb 4, 2013
Excellent hotel, very clean, nicely decorated, one block to the beach and the fine streets, great service at a very good price! I highly recommend this hotel.
Other trip Jan 29, 2013
"great location"
The hotel is not a 3 star. There was no hot water in the shower. Trash can was broken.
3 night business trip Jan 19, 2013
"Pleasant Stay"
Stayed in the Standard Full room. Very comfortable bed. Great location "close to beach, shops, eats and clubs". Only thing missing was a micro-wave, but that could be cause the room was on the lower end. Air condition unit was a little noisy, but still was able to sleep for the most part. Not a blame on the hotel, but my window was in an area where the trash truck was very noisy a couple mornings. I would stay again and recommend this hotel.
5 night trip with friends Jan 17, 2013
"South Beach stay"
nice hotel. great location. staff are jerks
1 night business trip Jan 15, 2013
"Everything was good"
Everything was good except the window was broken and couldn t manage to close
Other trip Jan 17, 2013
Tolga
"great location, great shotel in South MIami Beach."
It was a wonderful, fun, worryfree vacation stay, thanks in part to Delores Suites. Karina, Juan and other personnel were very helpful and obliging, the rooms were clean, and well kept; all this plus its location, a block from the beautiful beach and surrounded by restaurants, made it a wonderful vacation. The icing on the cake so to speak, was the wonderful porch, where we sat everynight.
5 night family trip Dec 30, 2012
cpp
"Hotel Delores a nice stay"
Rooms with wet bars are spacious but somewhat small bathrooms. This is an older hotel with the south beach charm. I would stay again but would not recommend a room without a wet bar as they are very small and little space to walk as I viewed a maid cleaning one of these rooms.
2 night trip with friends Dec 27, 2012
Matthew
"Not Premium hotel - don't overpay"
paid premium pricing for this since it's new years week - upgraded to suite at checkin - but the room is in shambles. The tile in bathroom literally cracked under my feet today - and i weigh 165 lbs. Door jams don't fit square, picture frame over bad cracked - missing remotes. No attention to details for the cost/night 2.Maid didn't show either day by 4pm - is that unreasonable? We wanted to nap so no cleaning of room - just new towels. 3. I can't say the rates, but I'm sure there are other hotels in area that would offer a room at a better rate for a nicer room. 4. The only redeeming part is the guy at the front desk who wants to do right, but has little to work with. he did give us chairs and towel for beach which was nice. BOTTOM LINE: This is not a premium hotel - don't be fooled.
5 night romance trip Dec 28, 2012
"excellent, better than expected"
very clean and everything looks new, and I got a free upgrade to suites. Friendly service, one block to south beach. However, there's no parking lot which belongs to the hotel.
2 night trip Dec 26, 2012
"Close to all attractions in South Beach"
I thought this was a very nice hotel and close to all the major attractions in South Beach. I just wish it had a pool and a restaurant.
2 night trip Oct 25, 2012
"Affordable comfort in Miami"
The location is superb at this clean and simple hotel on Collins Ave. Excellent hotel service made up for some of the mechanical problems in our room - leaking toilet tank, leaking ac unit. Clean and comfortable room. Would stay there again.
4 night trip Dec 5, 2012
EC
"Good value for cost"
Our room was spacious, the bed was comfortable, and the storage space sufficient. The bathroom was tiny but serviceable. The internet connection was, at times, a challenge, and nighttime noise - people partying to late hours outside the window - was a little annoying.
5 night trip Dec 4, 2012
"Bare bones"
Basic and generally clean, although there was leftover soap in the soap holder and a big dust bunny. Kind of dreary and shopworn. Also the whole hotel has a strong antiseptic smell I can't get out if my clothes.
4 night business trip Dec 5, 2012
Alex
"ok for the money"
a/c was broken in first room.I had to move everything into another.Then no hot water when I took a shower.Luckily I was only there for one night.
1 night trip with friends Dec 2, 2012
"What a Great Stay"
Stayed for one night headed home from our vacation in the Keys. Great hotel, simple, quaint, modern, inexpensive, wonderful and convenient. Centrally located within a few short walking blocks to south beach and Lincoln Avenue. We were upgraded to a suite at no extra cost. We parked at a public parking garage $24/for 24hours which was 2 blocks away on 14th street I believe ~ cheapest we could find.The only complaint was we were awakened at 3a by neighbors who were talking in the next room. The walls were so thin that it sounded like they were talking directly to us right in our room. Don't think that problem can be fixed tho (poor paper thin drywall construction I guess) but overall it was a great stay and we would stay again.
1 night trip Nov 12, 2012
LM
"Small rooms, close to beach"
2nd stay at this location. Room was smaller than the first stay. Nice location close to the beach.
1 night romance trip Oct 14, 2012
"Wonderful location & Incredibly helpful staff"
Excellent experience ... The gentleman at front desk during daytime hours was professional, friendly, and helpful...Only one compalint ...ZERO water pressure in the shower. Beautiful updated shower stall with almost a trickle of water ...Other than that ~ excellent stay
Other trip Oct 5, 2012