All hotels in Glendale, Colorado, United States of America
4220 E Virginia Ave, Glendale, CO, 80246, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"GREAT PLACE TO RELAX"
EVERYTHING WAS GREAT
10 night romance trip Jul 6, 2015
"Great stay at Staybridge"
Excellent lodging! The 2 bedroom suite was perfect for our family get together.
1 night trip with friends Feb 6, 2015
"Get a one bedroom suite for king bed"
We reserved the standard suite which I should have listened to reviews because we got here and they said it came with only one queen bed that is the smallest queen i have ever slept in. My husband ended up sleeping on couch. The neighborhood is a little rough and is across from strip club and target and there are some strange people around the hotel. When we got up in morning someone had deflated our tire so we spent day at pep boys filling it up. But for the money you save versus staying downtown plus valet its worth staying outside and driving five minutes. Breakfast was great.
2 night romance trip May 15, 2015
"Great location, excellent service"
The staff was exceptional while staying at Staybridge. I wanted to check in a few hours early and they were able to accommodate my request and upgrade my room for a small fee. The fact that they're all suites with kitchenettes is helpful for those staying longer than a day, however I considered it a very nice amenity for the price. Close proximity to the shopping center and great dining options. Right on a nice walking path to the park. Overall, I would stay again.
1 night business trip May 7, 2015
Taylor
"great place in a great location"
Perfect getaway for a week, lots of space, really enjoyed it
4 night romance trip Apr 20, 2015
"Great place"
Loved it, target across the street. The hotel was clean and beautiful. They had all the amenities needed for a comfy fun stay.
3 night trip with friends Apr 18, 2015
Julian
Very noisy in the lobby area late hours
1 night business trip Apr 2, 2015
In the process of moving this was a great place to stay while making final arrangements for move and closing.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
"close to National Jewish Hospital."
I appreciated the shuttle to the hospital. The driver took me to Cherry Creek Mall. and to National Jewish Hospital. The breakfast was good and nicely presented. The fireplace and sofas were a nice place to read. I did not use the work-out facility, but it looked very nice. The room was quiet, overlooking a creek. The layout of the room was very good, especially for one person. I used the table for painting. Overall a very nice facility. I will be coming back in six months to the hospital and will stay at Staybridge Suites again for the fourth or fifth time.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
susan
"A lot of amenities, but...."
This is a great place for families and extended stays, overall very decent. However, the cleaning staff sucks, barely cleaned weekdays and not at all on weekends. I was constantly going to the desk for toilet paper, towels, dish soap, trash bags and 2 broken lights. Also the TV controller only went up 3/5 of the way on volume, so we couldn't hear very well.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
"Good food, friendly staff, full size bed NOT queen"
We have stayed here in the past and decided to try it again. Room was ok, but the property is kind of dated. We reserved a room with queen size bed plus sleeper sofa. The bed seemed narrow and it did not have a sleeper sofa. They did move us, but the beds are NOT queen size even though staff insisted they were. The crowded bed put a damper on an otherwise nice hotel.
3 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
"Affordable and Relaxing Suite Room"
We booked the Staybridge Suites through Expedia's "mystery hotel" process as we figured that if it was in the area we wanted and had the amenities we desired then it would be fine. While we were surprised that it was a property that we had not yet viewed on Expedia's website when doing our search, it turned out to fit our criteria well. We needing sleeping space for 3 adults and the pullout sofa for our daughter worked fine. Our room was very clean; the kitchenette was a bonus where we could store leftover food in the large refrigerator and prepare some meals on the stovetop/microwave oven. There was plenty of closet space and having the sink/dressing area outside of the toilet/shower room made it easier for all of us to get ready for the day and at night. The business center offered computers with free wifi - easier to check and write emails than on my phone. We had been traveling for awhile and were pleased with the free clothes washers/dryers in the fitness room.
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
Janie
"Not quite what I was expecting..."
This hotel is in a weird location right next to what I think was a strip club and a lingerie shop. The room was nice but somewhat run down. For example the kitchen counter had gouges out of it that were not well repaired, and the tub drain was clogged. All the light switches were in the wrong places. The clocks all had the wrong time. Overall it wasn't bad, but I was expecting a little better.
2 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
Exceeded our expectations. Great price, great beds, clean rooms, great location. I will definitely stay there next time I'm in the area.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
M
"Comfortable accommodation"
Very friendly and helpful staff. Great room. Close to the Cherry Creek Trail.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Jackie
"This is a favorite!"
We celebrated my mom-in-law's 70th birthday! It was a bunch of ladies and we had an awesome time! Thanks for the beautiful room!
1 night family trip Jan 15, 2015
Teresa
A great place to stay for an extended business trip.
7 night business trip Jan 12, 2015
"Convenient location"
We visit Denver to visit family periodically and this is our hotel of choice. Amenities are on par with full service hotels and the staff is very accommodating and friendly. This hotel is located perfectly for our needs and although the building is a little bit older it is well maintained and convenient to eating and shopping.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
"Denver/Cherry creek"
I booked this hotel because of the location,price & guest ratings.Proof You get what you pay for.Arrived late.At check-in instead of the "standard Suite" I booked (whose picture clearly shows a separate living area),we were put in a (1 room) "studio queen".After complaining ,we were moved to a suite;similar to what was originally reserved. Walls are very thin.No housekeeping or shuttle service on weekends.
3 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
"Overpriced for what you're getting"
The main reason I gave the ratings above is due to cleanliness. There was a cheez it left behind under the tv, the stairwells were filthy, and the sheets had some random light stains. Holes in blankets. I could have overlooked these things if I didn't have to pay 200.00 per night for a standard suite.
sara
"Nice property"
Nice property, staff extremely friendly, helpful, and professional. Carpets, walls and furniture slightly worn. Bed not a queen size, as advertized; Expedia rules wouldn't allow them to switch me to a king bed - so skip Expedia, folks. Great breakfast: generous selection, terrific coffee, great staff/servers. Very convenient to have a kitchen. Fluffly towels and bed linens also a plus.
"Not good"
Not impressed with this room at all. Furnace in the room vibrated really loud all night. Housekeeping tried to come in the room at 9:30 in the morning when check-out is noon. Would of hung the Do Not Disturb sign on the door but there wasn't one, and then the fire alarms kept randomly going off. We did get the King Suite which I thought for the occasion would be really nice, the bed was not comfortable.
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
Christen
The furnishings need to be updated. The sofa is aging and has a musty smell to it the curtains are dusty when you have to handle them. Breakfast is good.
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
professional
"Good location, good value."
The location suited our itinerary, but we didn't know about the nearby bike path and the location of the light rail station at Evans, or we might have stayed longer than the two nights. The complimentary food was a convenience.
2 night romance trip Oct 15, 2014
"A home away from home."
Loved this hotel. It felt like being at home due to the apartment style suites.
2 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
Free breakfast was great plus with eggs, bacon, and waffles plus fruit, cereal and coffee. They have an evening service as well. Rooms were clean and lobby living room area was very nice. Great area outside for kids with bball, tennis, and pools.
2 night trip Oct 3, 2014
"When can we stay again?!"
My girlfriend and I took full advantage of the area by venturing out and trying places like world of beer and such. We came back to the hotel around 9:30 with store bought sushi and red wine from King soopers up the street. Like a classy couple we took to the lounge and sat by the fire while eating sushi and drinking our wine out of the plastic juice cups. The lady at the front desk noticed us in there and dimmed the lights down for us some what setting the mood. Only thing i would do different is add a tv over the fireplace for football games and what not.
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2014
Travis
"Visiting our daughter in Denver"
The Staybridge Suites in Denver is a gem. The front desk staff are friendly and so helpful. The room was immaculate and so was the bathroom. We had plenty of towels. The beds were so comfortable. This hotel is in the midst of some wonderful restaurants and has easy access to major highways to tour CO. The kitchen was well equipped and had everything necessary to keep and make food while we were there. I will definitely book this hotel again the next time we go out to visit our daughter in Denver.
4 night family trip Sep 18, 2014
Lois & Mike
"Great Place."
Great place. Safe, quiet, clean and friendly. Would have no qualms staying her again or recommending this place to a friend. I'd never heard of this place but it really was a nice surprise.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
"Very expensive!! But the quality was good."
The price for a room at this hotel was very high. I've never paid that much for a hotel room. But I was in a desperate situation & needed a place for me & my pets to stay. The niceness of the hotel room & staff helped to take some of the sting out of the high price. And my pets & I had a very comfy stay in this very nice hotel.
1 night trip Sep 2, 2014
Shelli
"huge suite, centrally located hotel"
We booked this suite for 3 people and were upgraded to a 2-bedroom suite with 3 queen beds and a foldout sofa (more beds than people!) The hotel is just off the busy Colorado Blvd, with restaurants and shopping, convenient to University of Denver.
3 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"moving daughter"
The only suggestion I have is that the breakfasts were not very healthy if someone has to be on a low cholesterol, and/or a diabetic diet. The oatmeal was never really cooked, and there were no healthy protein options. It would have been nice to have low fat or fat free Greek organic yogurt, besides the hard boiled eggs daily (just the egg whites) Being both a dietitian and a certified personal trainer for years these are just a few suggestions.
4 night family trip Aug 26, 2014
Sue Parks
"Good stay"
Loved everything but the continental breakfast. The hot food was only warm and they didn't do a good of keeping it stocked.
3 night business trip Aug 25, 2014
"Shopping Trip."
Wonderful neighborhood and grounds. We really enjoyed our stay, but the hotel is starting to show it's age. The lobby and eating area was very nice, but the rooms are getting a little tired. Would still stay there again in spite of it however. Great staff!
Response by Staybridge Suites Denver - Cherry Creek
I am excited to see that you were able to enjoy your stay and the grounds our hotel sits on. The Cherry Creek Hike and Bike trail is steps away from the Front Doors and it makes the short walk to the Cherry Creek Mall convenient. Of course if you load up with shopping bags, you may just want to drive. We have completed a lot of improvements to the hotel recently and will continue to do more soon. Until then we will continue to ensure that the hotel is maintained clean and staff is still great.
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
"Great place!"
Enjoyed my stay here very much! The patio was wonderful to enjoy a beautiful Colorado evening.
Response by Staybridge Suites Denver - Cherry Creek
Our patio in our Backyard is one of my favorite features that we offer. The comfortable seating around our firepit is great esacpe to end your day so I am glad that you got to enjoy. Thank you for sharing.
3 night trip Aug 10, 2014
Kris
Very convenient location. Excellent staff. Not the newest hotel but very clean. Breakfast bar quickly restocked when items are gone. Many food choices.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
"Awesome hotel!"
In town for a concert. First time stay in a full suite hotel. The suite was very clean and comfortable, it was very well equipped with everything you could possibly need. We will definitely stay here again.
2 night trip Jul 16, 2014
Joyce
It is a lovely place. The breakfast is wonderful.
Other trip Jul 17, 2014
"convenient location"
staff were nice size of room was good centrally located no issues could use a good cleaning and updating its old but it served its purpose price was good for the area
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
lisa
"Great hotel overall!"
The room we stayed in was a studio. It had a kitchenette with 2 burners, microwave, sink and refrigerator. It was a nice big room with a sleeper sofa and queen size bed. It was nicely decorated and very clean! Breakfast was included and was very good with a variety of foods to eat.
4 night trip Jun 18, 2014
mje
Fantastic
2 night family trip Jun 13, 2014
"Would stay again."
Great rooms, courtyard and service. Could use more employees. Trash needs to be emptied a lot more, room service comes super late in day. Would stay again.
2 night family trip Jun 16, 2014
Lacey
Clean, comfortable, friendly staff, very nice pool area with activities, GREAT PLACE TO STAY
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
"happy customer"
It was fantastic. It was close to the mall, just across from the creek and a also across the street from a Target. I just loved it! the room has a kitchenet and they offer daily breakfast and diner tree days a week. I would highly recommend it.
Response by Staybridge Suites Denver - Cherry Creek
Thank you and we are glad that you are a happy customer! The mall is just a mile away and easily accesible by car or short walk down the trail, were you able to walk to the mall. We are gald that you were able to enjoy our fully equipped kitchen.
7 night trip Apr 11, 2014
"Just great"
High quality rooms and place. There's a nice trail right outside of the hotel, by Cherry Creek. Wonderful. Dinners are free and pretty good every Tues-Thur.
Response by Staybridge Suites Denver - Cherry Creek
Thank you, the trail you mention is a 26 mile Hike and Bike Trail that conencts up to over 500 miles of trails.
2 night trip May 26, 2014
Amir
"GREAT PLACE TO STAY IF VACATIONING OR ON BUSINESS"
Close to shopping, major hospitals, Cherry Creek, on bike trail, weekly outdoor market near by, natural history and botanical garden near by, acess to major roads, easy to get to airport, nice staff, exercise options, good breakfast with stay, QUIET, free laundry room, easy to get to mountains, easy to get to Ft Collins, Great restaurants nearby, bring you pets. Kitchenette in room. People staying there friendly, evening get togethers. Safe, good place. Children would enjoy this location also. Don't have to drive far or at all to enjoy activities.
Response by Staybridge Suites Denver - Cherry Creek
Thank you for staying with us and sharing your poistive thoughts about the hotel. We are glad that you found our location so accesible.
Other trip May 25, 2014
Carolyn
"Very pleased"
We will be returning bere. Comfortable, helpful.staff, good value.
Response by Staybridge Suites Denver - Cherry Creek
Thanks and we will see you back soon!
Other trip May 25, 2014
Great hotel not far from downtown Denver. Good Amenities and LOTS of room!
Response by Staybridge Suites Denver - Cherry Creek
Thank you, our location is very convenient to downtown. Speer drive makes it quick to be able to get downtown!
Other trip May 22, 2014
CMU1997
"Nice hotel easy access to most popular sites"
Very nice hotel room was great and staff very friendly
Response by Staybridge Suites Denver - Cherry Creek
Thank you for your recent stay and glad that you got to know our staff is friendly!
Other trip May 18, 2014
"Exactly what we needed!"
We were traveling from Phoenix and needed a place to crash for the night and the only place that could accommodate 6 persons was the Staybridge. The staff was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. We were all very satisfied with the location, service, and overall ambiance. Thanks Staybridge!!
Response by Staybridge Suites Denver - Cherry Creek
Thank you for your stay and glad that you found our suites spatious enough to accomodate your group.
1 night trip May 7, 2014