All hotels in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico
Arelio Aceves 225, Guadalajara, JAL, 44100, Mexico, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Nice views, friendly staff."
Nice hotel, friendly helpful staff and suprisingly lots of options for the late night room service menu. Nice views of the city, but not the best location if you are looking to walk for sightseeing. Not too far away but you'll need a vehicle for most sightseeing. The bathroom fixtures and tub could use an upgrade but nothing major. I can't give an opinion on whether or not staff speaks English well since we speak Spanish but we did notice that there were other English speaking guests. Overall a good stay.
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
Angelica
"confortable"
confortable
1 night trip with friends Apr 11, 2015
juanita
"Second chance"
Way over priced for an old rundown property.. Rooms are old and feel dirty.
Other trip Feb 26, 2015
The last night the water supply was turned off from 2-4 am for maintenance . In reality the water did not return for another 65 minutes despite being reassured the evening before that there would be no delay. This resulted in a great inconvenience inasmuch as we were scheduled to leave the hotel at 5:30 am and were unable to shower, use the toilet or brush our teeth during this period.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
"Guad Fiesta Am"
I was pre charged when booked and then hotel chgd my card again. Can u help me with that? Our stay was just overbite but nice glassy older hotel. Great beds.
1 night romance trip Dec 24, 2014
RICK
"Short Business Trip"
I was here for one night on business. The service was excellent and will stay here again next time I am here on business. It is a short walk or cab ride to the commercial district. It was a safe area and had convenience stores and restaurants of all-types nearby. It was close to the Chepultupec which was cool. The only downside was that the hotel was dated. The room had a bed that was amazing and the tv was a big flat screen but everything else just needed to be updated a little bit.
1 night business trip Nov 20, 2014
"If you're on a budget"
Hotel was a bit old and not necessarily run down but it could use some updating. The lobby and entrance was nice and clean. The staff was attentive And courteous. The room was spacious but a bit dingy. Carpets are old so bring slippers. I would have requested a more thorough cleaning but we only stayed there a night. It was quiet and in a good area. So if you are on a budget or will only stay a night or two this was great, minus the cleanliness of the room.
monica
"Guadalajara area hotel."
Great location, nice staff. Only problem is the hotel is old and not renovated.
"Tequila express"
Great location great servise walking distance to main parks and train stationg i mainly whent there to go to the tequila express train expiriance the location was perfect the food is excelent i will defenetly stay there again on my next trip to guadalajara
2 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
Junio
"nice and clean hotel"
went with the family to a weding it was very nice, they have a club for some guest with free drinks and snacks also continental breakfast will recomend the up grade of room to have Access to the club.
Other trip Oct 31, 2014
jorge
"Nice from outside only"
On my stay at this hotel we found bugs and insects on the bed. We were moved twice. And we got a letter of apology instead of our money back.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
alex
Location is wonderful, hotel lobby is very nice although the room was very clean it needs a major upgrade.
Other trip Sep 25, 2014
Mp
"Comfortable Rooms, Convenient Location"
I liked this hotel, it looks old but it's actually pretty comfortable, the room was huge and the bed was really good, the staff was friendly and helpful, the breakfast was included and was surprisingly good (for being included).
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
Adalberto
"Ok"
Bathroom has cigarrette smoke smell in a non smoking floor.
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
Gud
"Looks old and cofee is not free"
The hotel seemed old, although the service was great and the rooms were clean and confortable. My biggest complaint is the fact that the coffee in the room is not free. If I wanted a new coffee set up (filter, sugar, etc) for my second morning, I had to pay $50 pesos (about 4 dollars) for the first one first. So I didn't.
2 night trip with friends Jul 18, 2014
Eliud
"Coffe charge"
I'm surprised they charge for coffe unless you have a platinum rewards card. I stay there about once a month and have never been charged for the instant coffe in your room I travel all the time and no other place charges for coffe those little things make not ever want to go back.
Other trip Jul 10, 2014
Very nice hotel, perfect location
3 night business trip Jun 12, 2014
"Nice hotel I was only there 1 night"
Nice hotel I will stay there again soon the service and staff were great the bed was very comfortable and the room nice and quiet
Other trip May 12, 2014
"Centric location. Clean and nice but looks a bit o"
14th floor has great amenities and the staff was very friendly
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
maggie
It was good. Except one day I got to the room the heater was on it took a while to cool off.
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
Albert
"Nice, good people."
Good service, I like it , good ubication,good price.
Other trip Apr 13, 2014
dr
"very basic but good"
you can see this place has seen its hey days but if you don´t look for state of the art fancy then its a good place to stay. Great views from the upper floors. No heating in the winter, it go a bit chilly because the window are not insulated. THE BREAKFAST BUFFET WAS THE BEST I HAVE SEEN IN ALL OVER MEXICO!!!!
1 night trip Jan 2, 2014
No complaints about this hotel. Great breakfast buffet!
Other trip Jan 2, 2014
Caa
"Hotel with excellent location, rooms and food"
We were surprised by the quality of the breakfast buffette.
Other trip Nov 10, 2013
"POOR HOTEL RATING"
My stay was very poor, my room was just ok. the cost per night very expensive for what I received , I was very disappointed room not comfortable . drapes (curtains) would not close well light comes into the room all night the bathroom sink the water force was not enough to fill a glass very quickly poor force. there was a coffee maker but NO COFFEE. my last stay I was in a suite someone had been in the room a candy paper, from the hotel but no candy, the toilet had been use. There were too be house slippers , they were not there, but the hotel charged me for them.
1 night trip Oct 30, 2013
SHIRLEY GRAHAM
"Fiesta Americana"
Overall nice hotel with friendly staff. The rooms seemed a bit outdated, particularly the bathroom. Beds were comfortable and clean. Cable was out throughout my stay, not sure if this is a common occurrence.
1 night trip Oct 21, 2013
"Exelent location, nice and friendly"
Great, exelent service and realy nice people, great location and confort rooms. Realy a great place to stay.
Other trip Oct 9, 2013
Ortiz
"Good Location and service"
This Hotel was chosen out of the blue and it was one of the better choices We have made, like the location, excellent buffet, nice area, staff very helpful and they provide very good info about the places to go from there and how to go, They even negotiated a taxi cab for Us, very secure and helpful staff, it make Our stay very pleasant
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
VICTOR
"great place and nice enviroment"
during my last trips to Guadalajara, i´ve benn in several hotels, but of all of them, i alwayas will vote for Fiesta Americana Minerva
Other trip Aug 18, 2013
"Excellent service in the heart of town"
We had an absolutely excellent experience at the Fiesta Americana Guadalajara during our stay! the staff was professional, courteous and prompt! all issues if any were resolved immediately, they truly did exceed my expectations. On top of that I won a free night on check in trough a program that was running at the time. I am looking forward to coming back to the hotel.
Other trip Aug 14, 2013
Gabe
"A great place to stay in Guadalajara"
I reviewed several hotels in Guadalajara prior to choosing Fiesta Americana. This is a hotel that is close to downtown where the main museums and main markets are located, and as far as my family and I are concerned, it was a great choice. The building is a bit dated, but it has to do with the fact that it is earthquake resistant. Getting the free daily Buffet for two adults as part of the booking is truly a great deal (normal cost is about US$20 per person. Kids under 12 pay half price, but it was offered to us for free as a "hotel courtesy". The buffet is truly outstanding. Parking costs about US$5 per day, and you can either self-park, or use the valet parking at no additional cost (except for the tip). Parking in the downtown area is really good, but do not park in the street. Use the official parking areas, and the cost is reasonable, and the car is much safer. If you have a GPS that includes Mexico, bring it with you. It will save you a great deal of time. The hotel offered us an upgrade in the recently renovated upper floors, but I felt that we could make better use of our money and buy some additional gifts instead. It was overall a great stay at the Fiesta Americana hotel.
2 night family trip Aug 2, 2013
Carlos
Sink Taps are too close to sink wall. You can not put your hand under water. Water flow is very minimum on the 6th floor. I will not stay there again. showers are Ok.
3 night trip Jul 24, 2013
"Great as always"
Always a secure, and professional place to stay.. I've not been in a few years and the hotel was even better than i remember on my last visit. the staff is always courteous & professional.
1 night business trip Jul 27, 2013
B-SIDE
"No free buffet meals"
Booked this hotel bcuz of the 2 free buffet meal special which they refused to honor. :-( Also not situated in historic area for tourists.
2 night family trip Jul 5, 2013
"Nice hotel, nice location"
Excellent staff Facilities OK but a little bit dated.
Other trip Jul 2, 2013
Carlos
"Great room for amount paid through Expedia."
Clean and comfortable. Easy check in and check out, friendly staff.
Other trip Jun 4, 2013
"Great weekend....we burned the ships....!"
Good hotel, but parking lot, it is charged separately and no body in the hotel advise me.
2 night trip with friends May 24, 2013
"Totaly satisfied"
The location, the helpfull and friendly staff made my short stay a very satisfactfull experience . Rooms service is great and fast. Hope to be back soon .
Other trip May 20, 2013
"Fiesta "Awsome" Americana"
Nothing bad to say. Very attent personnel, location, comfort, parking, etc.
4 night family trip Apr 18, 2013
LE Morales
"Some deficiencies"
Elevators saturated (one was not working), WIFI did not work during the stay. All else was fine.
3 night business trip Apr 16, 2013
Very nice people providing excellent service in a very convenient location. Room was nice, clean and spacious. Restaurant and Fiesta Club offer good and friendly service with below mediocre food quality. I will definitely return to this hotel
5 night trip Mar 18, 2013
"This hotel is not satisfied for me"
Room service is not good. There is no water, no coffee in the room. I am very suprised these things. This hotel need something to make. Thank you
Other trip Mar 17, 2013
paul
We were there from Thursday to Sunday,,,great service!! Our room was nice and clean...comfortable bed. Typical Fiesta Americana service. Restaurant is good but great restaurants are everywhere around the hotel in walking distance.
1 night business trip Jan 24, 2013
"Excellent all the way around"
I went here for 3 days. I do not speak Spanish. I was helped in English the entire time. Everyone was helpful, and smiling while they did it. I will need to visit Guadalajara for business several times over the next few months, and plan to make this my regular place to stay.
Other trip Nov 26, 2012
Aaron
"Not impressed but a good weekend stay"
We had a good stay over the weekend. Got a nice upgrade to a Jr Suite due to the busy weekend they had. Lobby is like the grand hotels and kind of business classic. Rooms are OK, a bit old but in good condition. Great architecture building, high rise tower. Close to convenience store, fast food and coffe just across the street. We went for a short walk and the area is interesting, specially for the Minerva water fountain located a few steps from the hotel. Breakfast buffet is expensive, did not go for it. We had reserved a rate that included Wi-Fi but their records did not show such Wi-Fi included, thay wanted to charge a fee per day but we showed them an e-mail with our original reservation where Wi-Fi was in fact included. They agreed in good terms and that was the end of it.
Other trip Nov 7, 2012
Charlie
"Ok for the Price"
The price was good, staff were nice but the bathroom of my room was not acceptable
Business trip Oct 6, 2012
"good hotel"
this hotel is nice but the first nigth they gave us a noisy room , looks like a/c make a lot of noise and didnt sleep good, the next morning we got a different room in a better area with a better view and was nice, the staff is nice and the restaurant is ok too. located in a nice area close to a couple of malls and restaurants near by. will recomend it.
Other trip Oct 5, 2012
jorge
"Too expensive for what it is"
Seems like it used to be a good hotel, but it lack maintenance now. It looks new from outside, but rooms are dated. Need to be upgraded.
Other trip Sep 14, 2012
Your clerks did not want to acknowledge my room came with free WIFi amd breakfast. They should get sensitivity training snd the correct informatio
Other trip Aug 2, 2012
"Central location"
It was a very good experience. I would recommend the hotel to anyone.
Romance trip Jul 29, 2012