All hotels in Addison, Texas, United States of America

"Beyond satisfied, great hotel"
This is the second time I've stayed at the Springhill Suites Addison, TX location. The staff was amazingly friendly and helpful. The facility is very clean. Good variety for breakfast. Convenient location near Belt Line and the Dallas North Tollway. A quick trip (20 minutes) to downtown Dallas. We'll be back!!!
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
"awsome"
I had a great stay
Response by SpringHill Suites by Marriott Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive
Dear Lashundra, Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to serve you during your trip to Addison. It is always motivating to read about our guest enjoying their stay! We hope we have the opportunity to serve you again and that your travels find you back to our beautiful city Addison. If you’re looking to get away just for the weekend we offer some great week specials. I wish you safe and happy travels. Sincerely, Brandis General Manager
1 night trip Dec 31, 2014
lashundra
"Plane in Room"
The rooms heater sounded like a plane engine running every ten minutes. The room had limited hot water.
Response by SpringHill Suites by Marriott Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive
Dear Erin, I first would like to thank you for your honest feedback. I am terribly sorry to hear that your experience involved unnecessary noise especially when it is a AC unit. Reading your comments has motivated my team and me to spend some extra time in our suites to identify. Rests assure we will look into this to help eliminate any future inconveniences. Thank you for staying with us and we hope we can regain your trust in the near future. Sincerely, Brandis General Manager
1 night business trip Jan 4, 2015
Erin
"Convienent.Friendly.Comfy!"
My best friend and I booked on Hotels.com for NYE, a king size bed...got a GREAT $60 deal! Convienent location, friendly service and comfy bed! Room layout is a little narrow but great for 2 guests. Continental breakfast ends at 10am. I will definitely be booking here again in the future.
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2014
Anna
"Excellent Hotel."
It excellent I'm come from vacations with my wife and we have a pleasure time to be in the excellent hotel. I come back to this hotel again. The room was big clean and superior to other hotel for the area. And the breakfast it's great.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Marcos
"Accessible"
Easy access to everything. Very nice, clean and peaceful.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Sheryl
"Awesome!!!"
Excellent
1 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
"Nice quiet hotel with a very quick checkin."
Friendly staff and easy access to Dallas Parkway with pent of restaurants to eat at in the area.
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
"Great Stay!!"
This hotel was excellent!! Staff professional and friendly, room was great and bed was super comfy, nice area with plenty of nearby restaurants. Will stay here again.
1 night family trip Dec 6, 2014
Carl
"absolutely wonderful place to stay"
beautiful room with a couch and separate area and the tv that can turn either way. staff nice and friendly and breakfast was very good. would definitely stay there again.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2014
"Good Hotel."
I stayed here for 2 nights. Pretty good hotel. Very nice rooms. Friendly staff. It is located in somewhat of an industrial/business park area, so over the weekend it was pretty nice and quiet. Tv didn't work upon arrival. I switched outlets and it worked. No big deal. Two negatives though. Breakfast looked good, but was pretty bad. Decent selection, but didn't taste that great. Went to Waffle House the second morning. (I will admit I was just looking for an excuse to do so because there are none where I live.) Second negative is the WiFi. There are 2 levels of Wifi here. Basic, which is free, but is capped at about 1MB Down and 1MB Up. You can pay for higher speed for $4/5 a day.
2 night business trip Nov 28, 2014
"Clean and spacious room"
Was so impressed with how spacious the room was! And very clean too! Only down side was their breakfast! But it is complimentary so can't complain much! But we have stayed in other Springhill Suites that have much better breakfasts! Overall would recommend this hotel and would stay here again!
1 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
"Very quaint"
Stayed there one night but the hotel was very pleasing. The room was huge and comfortable. The breakfast buffet was fairly nice, and fresh coffee was available round the clock.
Jacque
"Great place"
Great place. I will definitely stay here again
3 night family trip Nov 6, 2014
It was a typical Marriott experience. Great place, clean, comfortable and close to my vacation destinations.
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
"great hotel!"
Great service!
1 night trip with friends Nov 1, 2014
April
"Highly satisfied..."
Would definitely stay again...great area!
1 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
Weldon
"Good, needs faster elevator and guieter roof units"
Room very icely done. Space between bed and closet too little. Noise from roof units (A/C???) disturbing, perhaps only to 5th floor residents. Only two elevators and they are SLOW. Breakfast excellent.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
Cal
"Great Escape"
Needed a quite night.. Very friendly check in desk, very clean spacious room. Great price. Would have liked vending machine for drinks on the third floor. But oh well... It was a nice quite rest.. Will be back..,
1 night trip Oct 18, 2014
Debbee
"Its nice"
They dont have shuttle service on the weekend. Thats crazy
1 night trip with friends Oct 18, 2014
Annie
"Wonderful staff and beautiful hotel"
Went for a couple's getaway and absolutely loved it. The hotel is beautiful; there was good breakfast and the front desk and housekeeping staff I dealt with were very friendly and sweet. I would definitely stay there again and recommend it to anyone who is looking for a nice hotel to stay at, especially at a reasonable price.
1 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
Adeline
"great spot to stay"
really enjoyed my stay
2 night trip Oct 16, 2014
"Watson Anniversary"
Our Anniversary weekend!!! It was homey and so comfortable!!! The staff was nice and we will for sure be visiting again!!!
2 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
Deondray
"was ok"
Hotels was ok we had to wait for a room, room was ready until 4:00pm check in was at 3:00 pm not a 4:00 pm
1 night business trip Oct 11, 2014
robert
Great stay at a great price. Room probably could have used a second TV due to the space. Hotel was in a good area with lots of food and shopping choices.
2 night business trip Oct 4, 2014
"great night in addison"
Best hotel stay I've had in several years!
1 night romance trip Oct 3, 2014
"Wonderful Place to Stay"
We have stayed here before with family. Friendly and Helpful staff. Great Location for many areas of shopping, dining and to major hiways. We will stay again
4 night family trip Oct 2, 2014
Gail
Great stay. Thanks
1 night trip Oct 4, 2014
Pleasant experience pleasant experience pleasurable experience
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
J
"Great Stay - Great Staff - Great Location!"
Mixing a business trip with pleasure I left a less than nice hotel and moved to Springhill Suites. I was greeted by Osh - who was friendly, funny, and great to chat with! The hotel was clean and the suite spacious. Upon leaving, I left my computer cord in the lobby and when I returned to catch my ride to the airport, the front desk person ran out and gave it to me. She had also called and arranged my transport to the airport. I wish I had gotten her name - great staff - great service - great stay - great location. Will definitely return on my next trip to Addison. Thanks Springhill!
2 night trip Aug 23, 2014
Amy T
"Enjoyable stay"
Room and hotel were very clean and new looking. Staff friendly and helpful. Good breakfast. Great value and location. Will stay here again next time in Dallas area.
4 night trip Aug 21, 2014
Donna Green
"Very Nice"
We really enjoyed our stay here! Very comfortable & close to places we wanted to go.
2 night romance trip Aug 22, 2014
"Awsome place to stay"
One elevator was down, took a long time to get up to room. Waiting for elevator was a pain.Hopfully it will be fixed next time we go up there to stay.
2 night romance trip Aug 15, 2014
lobby
Nice and clean room, bath, kitchen and friendly staffs were the Out standing points of this hotel. We suggest this hotel, we did enjoy of our stay and we will get this hotel any time we wanted to go to Dallas.
1 night business trip Aug 16, 2014
We booked this hotel for 4 but they have towels for 3 person ... Bathroom showerhead is not working properly
Response by SpringHill Suites by Marriott Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive
Dear Valued Guest/Traveler, Thank you for taking the time to share you experience with us and others. We are looking into your comments so that we can improve this for other travels like yourself. We apologize for the inconvenience and we hope that we can regain ourselves to you in the near future. Sincerely, Brandis Assistant General Manger
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
"Great hotel !!!"
Really enjoyed our stay here . The staff was very helpful and extremely courteous . The complementary breakfast was better than most hotels. The location is great . I would highly recommend this hotel to others .
Response by SpringHill Suites by Marriott Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive
Dear Experienced Guest, We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience about your stay with us. Our goal is to ensure each guest has a pleasant one and I feel that after reading your comments we have accomplished that. We hope to serve you again in the near future! Sincerely, Brandis Assistant General Manager
2 night trip Aug 8, 2014
"Nice hotel, price was outstanding!"
My family and I had a great stay in Texas. Lots of places to eat and visit.
Response by SpringHill Suites by Marriott Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive
Dear Valued Guest, We are happy that you and your family were able to experience Addison Texas the home of Restaurant Row! We hope you come back to visit us soon. Thank you for sharing your stay with everyone! Sincerely, Brandis Assistant General Manager
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
CAL24
"Spring Hill Suites never let's us down!"
My husband and I are truckers and when we come off of the road, we want comfort. Well, that is exactly what you will get at this hotel by Marriott! The room itself is beautiful, the decor is very modern and I love the light colors, the wet bar is fantastic for making drinks or to set your food down on, and the overall feeling of this place is very "Homey.." We usually stay at the Courtyard by Marriott but Spring hill Suites will always get our business and we look forward to staying again in the future. Oh! The breakfast is a FULL breakfast, filled with tasty HOT(eggs, bacon, sausage, waffles, etc) and cold items. One of the best breakfast buffets for a hotel and it is packed every morning, but the staff makes sure everything is fully stocked and you never have to wait on anything! 5 stars :)
2 night family trip Aug 1, 2014
Kristi
"close to all must see sights"
Very impressed with the staff and service. Everything was Outstanding...
Response by SpringHill Suites by Marriott Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive
Thank you so much for being our guest! We were so happy to see that you were impressed with our staff service as it is our goal to exceed our guest expectation when it comes to service! Thank you for sharing your experience. Sincerely, Brandis
2 night trip Jul 19, 2014
Everything was good. I had only one problem. There were ants coming out of the window.
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
"4th of July weekend"
Hotel overall was pretty good, we got a suite and it was quite tight for space, The smallest suite I have ever stayed in. Service and breakfast were both good.
Response by SpringHill Suites by Marriott Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive
We are pleased that our service at breakfast was memorable for you and your family. We wish you safe travels. Thank you for your feedback.
3 night trip Jul 3, 2014
"Close to lots of restaurants."
Stayed here as a less expensive alternative for an event at the Intercontinental. Good value for the price. clean room, comfortable. If you use the sofa bed there is little to no space to walk, but it worked for our family of three.
Response by SpringHill Suites by Marriott Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive
Thank you for mentioning the value, cleanliness and comfort our Suites. We appreciate your feedback and hope your travels find you back in Addison Texas.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
biz/momtraveler
"Located near family"
Enjoyed my stay and will consider Springhill in the future.
Response by SpringHill Suites by Marriott Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive
We are very happy hear that your stay was pleasant and you are recommending others to see what’s so awesome about Springhill Suites in Addison. We look forward to your next visit.
HLS
"Convenient location for all our must-see sites"
Hotel was clean and staff was very hospitable, friendly. Breakfast was more than I expected. Hot eggs, bacon, sausage and waffles! Next vacation plans I will definitely consider Springhill Suites.
2 night trip Jun 27, 2014
Doug
"Awesome room and staff at an incredible price!"
I was beyond pleased with my recent stay. The rooms were nice and the staff all seemed very accommodating. I've recommended this hotel to several of my friends and family members already! It's less than a 10 minute drive from the Galleria and is in a safe neighborhood.
Response by SpringHill Suites by Marriott Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive
Faralea, Thank you for recognizing our Staff at the Springhill Suites in Addison. Your referrals are very much appreciated and pleased that our location fits just right when you travel to Texas.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
Faralea
"Cozy"
Hotel was very adequate for our family visit. Only complaints were the elevator being slow, the pool is small(pics are deceiving), and the breakfast was just ok.
2 night family trip Jun 21, 2014
"The staff really knows what hospitality means"
I was blown away by the friendly front desk folks and their willingness to help. They really went out of their way, giving me rides to nearby locations using their own vehicles when the shuttle was out! They didn't even hesitate to step up to make a guest happy! Will never forget such hospitality and friendlyness of the staff.
Response by SpringHill Suites by Marriott Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive
Jarrad, Thank you for mentioning how great the staff at the Springhill Suites in Addison accommodated you during your visit. We seek to be the best at what we do “Hospitality”. It’s a great feeling to be recognized as hospitable.
Other trip Jun 28, 2014
Jarrad
"Nice hotel, clean, staff very friendly."
Staff very friendly. Hotel was nice and clean. Breakfast was nice, scrambled eggs every day with sausage, muffins, cerials, fruit, etc. It was close to a lot of stores. I would definitely stay again.
Response by SpringHill Suites by Marriott Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive
We are delighted to hear that our hotel provided you with comfort, cleanliness and supper star employees. Our breakfast is one of our signature amenities that we feel our guest look forward to having a great kick start to their morning routine. Thank you for choosing Springhill Suites in Addison.
Other trip Jun 25, 2014
Everything was excellent. Surely a 5 star.
1 night business trip Jun 21, 2014