All hotels in Addison, Texas, United States of America

Clean
  • Value
    Great room
"Great stay."
Enjoyed the great breakfast. Boys were sad there were no pancakes/waffles, but they made up for that with all the other choices they had.
1 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
Kelli
Bad smell in elevator
1 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
Shung Tae
"Excellent Experience"
I had a very good time. Peaceful and quiet. Walking distance from restaurants a walking/jogging trail. Good customer service as well.
2 night business trip Jun 5, 2015
Genevieve
"Friday fun"
Nice place
1 night romance trip May 8, 2015
Was in the area for my son's basketball tourney. Didn't spend a whole lot of time in the room or at the hotel; but what we did spend was very accommodating & comfortable.
Other trip Jun 2, 2015
"Nice hotel, but beware the loud club next door"
Loud band at club next door kept me up late, but staff gave me a new room, so overall it wasn't too much of a problem
1 night family trip May 21, 2015
"Very pleased"
The hotel was booked solid, so breakfast was busy, but the staff was all wonderful. Extremely pleased with our stay.
1 night romance trip May 22, 2015
"Great place in Dallas!"
Great Hotel, modern, clean and fairly new. Fantastic service at a great price! $70 a night during Memorial day weekend too. Close to everything in Dallas.
1 night family trip May 22, 2015
"Would Stay There Again"
Great Place at a Great Rate!
2 night business trip May 8, 2015
"Would certainly stay here again"
Very nice place. Did not get a chance to try the breakfast though. Lots of restaurants close by. Heard the occasional airplane since it is close to the airport but it did not bother us at all. Friendly staff, clean comfortable room.
1 night romance trip May 15, 2015
Britt
"2nd time around"
Great hotel.
1 night romance trip May 15, 2015
"Great location, clean hotel."
I was there on business and it is absolutely perfect. Nice hotel, clean rooms. However, beds are incredibly uncomfortable. I hear they are changing them. I guess they had not made it to my room yet. Besides that, the location is perfect if you don't know the city; EVERYTHING you need is within walking distance. They hotel was very clean and friendly staff. Breakfast was not great, I only at it one morning, but again, everything is nearby so unless you can't leave, you really don't need it.
3 night business trip Apr 8, 2015
Dionne
"never staying there again"
bad paint/carpet glue smell, various construction hanging wires, very unpleasant experience, reception staff week, breakfast very crowded, no outlets to charge phones
1 night trip with friends May 1, 2015
Attila
"Girls Weekend"
It was a great location and the room was nice and spacious for a girls weekend! The breakfast was good and the staff was friendly.
2 night trip with friends May 1, 2015
Devan
"Nice hotel in Addison"
We have stayed at this hotel before. The desk clerk on duty when we arrived was super-friendly and offered to suggest some restaurants in the area. The hotel itself is very clean and well-kept. The only issue we had was breakfast. There are 1-2 employees on duty for breakfast and there is a wide selection of food; however, both mornings we were there, they ran out of some food (we were up later the first morning, so there was less food available). I appreciate the free breakfast, but I believe it is attracting a larger volume than they are equipped to handle. The breakfast area has plenty of seating, and if you are up early enough, you will have a great breakfast selection.
2 night trip with friends Apr 17, 2015
Christina G
The hotel staff were very friendly. They greeted us with warm smiles and seemed very happy about being at work. The room was nice and clean, but the bed wasn't very comfortable. Overall I enjoyed my stay and will stay at Springhill again, but will reserve a suite next time. I heard the beds are much more comfortable.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
Toi
overall a great experience! Great location. Nice large rooms and comfortable beds.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"Wonderful"
So comfy, clean, and spacious. Everyone was helpful/pleasant. The breakfast was a bit of a step up from the usual hotel breakfast. Definitely recommend.
1 night family trip Apr 5, 2015
"Quick overnight stay"
My hotel stay was just a quick stop-over in route to another location. It met its needs and the staff were wonderful!
2 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
Leslie
"Clean hotel with quick checkin."
Close to restaurants and easy access to Dallas pkwy. Checkin was a breeze with friendly, helpful staff.
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
"Wonderful!"
I always stay at one of Marriott's hotels when I travel and I would have expected nothing else!!!!
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
"Super stay at Springhill"
Nice property, friendly staff, hot breakfast bar very well tended, clean & modern room. One drawback is the Addison airport is very close & there were some noisy takeoffs in the early morning...not horrible, but not conducive to sleeping late. Easy access to lots of restaurants and entertainment venues nearby. I'd definitely consider staying there again!
2 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
"Acceptable"
It was ok
1 night business trip Mar 18, 2015
Had a great time staying here. I would recommend it to anyone that wanted a place to stay in Dallas.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"Weekend getaway"
The hotel is in an excellent location. Close to quality restaurants and activities in Addison. We really enjoyed our stay.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
tom
Very nice place close to mall, restaurants and entertainment. Two thumbs up! !!!
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
zo
"Very nice hotel and staff"
I was in Dallas with the albany lacrosse as a parent and your staff was great. They were so helpful at the front desk. They deserve a raise
2 night trip with friends Feb 27, 2015
"Why go anywhere else"
We had a wonderful birthday weekend. Great food and entertainment within walking distance. Outstanding staff
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
"Overall happy"
All good except they don't have enough high chairs for little babies .... Good Breakfast but it ends too early for family people with kids..... Hope the management will reconsider and extend by an hour.
1 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
Diya
"Love this hotel for a shopping weekend with kids."
Great location for a great price. We have stayed here twice now! Less than a mile from The Melting Pot and Magic Time Machine! Can't beat the price for a hotel close to Northpark Mall and the Galleria, too. Both are less than 15 minutes away. If you want to venture to Grapevine it's less than 30 minutes away. Tons of restaurants close by and tons of shopping!!! Rooms are adequate, but nothing over the top. Very clean and nice staff. Free breakfast with Texas shaped waffles, eggs, sausage, oatmeal and the basic breads/muffins. Safe area, shopping and food close, good breakfast, clean rooms, GREAT price. We will be staying here again!!
2 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
"A great choice."
Hotel was great. Breakfast was hot and plentiful.
1 night business trip Feb 20, 2015
I really enjoyed my stay. The rooms were clean and spacious. The front desk staff was very friendly.
2 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
BRANDI
"ComforT Weekend"
This is a very clean and comfortable property in a location near restaurants and entertainment. Check-in was easy, parking fine, room was larger and A/C heat worked well.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Jack
"Hotel location"
Overall hotel quality was nice, rooms and restroom were clean. It was relaxing, except there was too much noise from the other rooms and despite the fact that internet was free we were not able to connect to it. Thank you Ben.
2 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
Ben
"Walk the stairs."
Elevator was so busy. Cleaning people also also cram it with their carts.
1 night trip Dec 31, 2014
"Mr"
Awesome
1 night trip Jan 30, 2015
"Friendly hotel with good amenities"
Good location, clean hotel with all amenities. Desk staff very friendly, weekend kitchen staff not good. Left breakfast area messy, and did not pay attention when items were depleated.
2 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
lynne
"Beyond satisfied, great hotel"
This is the second time I've stayed at the Springhill Suites Addison, TX location. The staff was amazingly friendly and helpful. The facility is very clean. Good variety for breakfast. Convenient location near Belt Line and the Dallas North Tollway. A quick trip (20 minutes) to downtown Dallas. We'll be back!!!
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
"awsome"
I had a great stay
Response by SpringHill Suites by Marriott Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive
Dear Lashundra, Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to serve you during your trip to Addison. It is always motivating to read about our guest enjoying their stay! We hope we have the opportunity to serve you again and that your travels find you back to our beautiful city Addison. If you’re looking to get away just for the weekend we offer some great week specials. I wish you safe and happy travels. Sincerely, Brandis General Manager
1 night trip Dec 31, 2014
lashundra
"Plane in Room"
The rooms heater sounded like a plane engine running every ten minutes. The room had limited hot water.
Response by SpringHill Suites by Marriott Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive
Dear Erin, I first would like to thank you for your honest feedback. I am terribly sorry to hear that your experience involved unnecessary noise especially when it is a AC unit. Reading your comments has motivated my team and me to spend some extra time in our suites to identify. Rests assure we will look into this to help eliminate any future inconveniences. Thank you for staying with us and we hope we can regain your trust in the near future. Sincerely, Brandis General Manager
1 night business trip Jan 4, 2015
Erin
"Convienent.Friendly.Comfy!"
My best friend and I booked on Hotels.com for NYE, a king size bed...got a GREAT $60 deal! Convienent location, friendly service and comfy bed! Room layout is a little narrow but great for 2 guests. Continental breakfast ends at 10am. I will definitely be booking here again in the future.
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2014
Anna
"Excellent Hotel."
It excellent I'm come from vacations with my wife and we have a pleasure time to be in the excellent hotel. I come back to this hotel again. The room was big clean and superior to other hotel for the area. And the breakfast it's great.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Marcos
"Accessible"
Easy access to everything. Very nice, clean and peaceful.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Sheryl
"Awesome!!!"
Excellent
1 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
"Nice quiet hotel with a very quick checkin."
Friendly staff and easy access to Dallas Parkway with pent of restaurants to eat at in the area.
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
"Great Stay!!"
This hotel was excellent!! Staff professional and friendly, room was great and bed was super comfy, nice area with plenty of nearby restaurants. Will stay here again.
1 night family trip Dec 6, 2014
Carl
"absolutely wonderful place to stay"
beautiful room with a couch and separate area and the tv that can turn either way. staff nice and friendly and breakfast was very good. would definitely stay there again.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2014
"Good Hotel."
I stayed here for 2 nights. Pretty good hotel. Very nice rooms. Friendly staff. It is located in somewhat of an industrial/business park area, so over the weekend it was pretty nice and quiet. Tv didn't work upon arrival. I switched outlets and it worked. No big deal. Two negatives though. Breakfast looked good, but was pretty bad. Decent selection, but didn't taste that great. Went to Waffle House the second morning. (I will admit I was just looking for an excuse to do so because there are none where I live.) Second negative is the WiFi. There are 2 levels of Wifi here. Basic, which is free, but is capped at about 1MB Down and 1MB Up. You can pay for higher speed for $4/5 a day.
2 night business trip Nov 28, 2014
"Clean and spacious room"
Was so impressed with how spacious the room was! And very clean too! Only down side was their breakfast! But it is complimentary so can't complain much! But we have stayed in other Springhill Suites that have much better breakfasts! Overall would recommend this hotel and would stay here again!
1 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014