All hotels in Henderson, Colorado, United States of America
9051 I-76, I-76 and 88th Ave, Henderson, CO, 80640, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

2.6
    2.9
"Clean, comfortable!"
I chose this hotel for the convenience of being closer to the Mile High Flea Market. We enjoyed a good night's rest before traveling home.
1 night trip with friends Jun 20, 2015
louise f
"sucks"
We accidently booked a smoking room to be told that they had better rooms, but would not book it because we booked through hotels.Com! Not happy!
1 night family trip May 24, 2015
"ok"
ok
3 night trip Apr 17, 2015
Shirley
"you get what you pay for :("
Although the rooms were clean they weren't in the best shape, the heater smelled terrible and made so much noise we couldn't use it, the microwave in the room shot sparks at us when we tries to use it, and the fridge didn't work at all. When we told the desk worker she tried to tell us we just didn't know how the fridge worked, it was so hot and musky smelling in there you could tell it hadn't been used in a long time. She was less than helpful and didn't even care about the problems we had. We even tried the microwave in a friends room but when we opened it there was dried stuck on chunks of food in it. Definitely not a motel you want to stay at for more than a night, I guess its true you get what you pay for!
1 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
Kayla
The hotel was nice. clean, beds were soft, however restroom was cramped. We stayed on top floor for none smoking.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
Jamie
"Great rate, customer service was great and helpful"
It was great!
1 night trip Dec 15, 2014
Sergio
"Friendly staff"
Really Great receptionists, who very extremely helpful and friendly.
3 night family trip Nov 2, 2014
vladimir
"Clean but shabby"
The room was clean but clearly in need of repair. If you're just staying for one night it's fine but I wouldn't recommend a longer stay.
1 night family trip Oct 22, 2014
"Henderson"
When we were checking in and asked about the breakfast, the lady at the counter was not very confident in the product. Once we went into our room the restroom smelt like it was freshly used and there was something on the toilet lid.
1 night romance trip Oct 11, 2014
"Super 8 - Northeast Denver"
Unpleasant location. Very difficult to get out for exercise. Didn't smell very well. Noisy. Poor Internet connection.
Other trip Sep 12, 2014
Jerry
We thought the Super 8 Motel was terrible. We had no choice but to stay there--everything else in surrounding area was sold out.
Other trip Aug 22, 2014
karin
"Leave immediately, my best advise"
Bed was horrindance, just plan awful. I seriously wanted to sleep in my car that we'd been traveling 30 hours in. The halls smelled awful of old dirty smoke. Bathroom not enough room to turn around in. The whole place was was very schetcy. I will absolutely never recommend anyone staying there not even for the night!!!!!!
Other trip Apr 17, 2014
LeAnne C.
Really Great
1 night business trip Apr 4, 2014
Terry Kuecke
"Awful"
We booked the room for two days and we were kicked outa day early by the housekeeper because she didn't check the schedule. Even though we had a do not disturb sign on the door she continued to yell and beat on the door for us to get out even though we explained that we had a two day reservation. Will never go back
Other trip Mar 1, 2014
brittany
The place was so musty smelling that we didn't even stay there and went next door to La Quinta
1 night trip Oct 6, 2013
"Desperate for a room - thanks, United"
This was the worst room I've stayed in in over 40 years of travel. The only Redeeming quality is that the gentleman at the desk was very helpful. Hotel is old, but no excuse for dirty. Desk staff provided excellent reference for car to hotel and for that I am grateful.
Other trip Sep 25, 2013
"Unsatisfied"
Room was empty, looked like a spare room. Bed was very hard and uncomfortable. Pillows where thinner than the comforter.
1 night business trip Sep 19, 2013
Javier
"Close to Airport"
It was acceptable for a place to sleep before catching an early flight.
1 night business trip Sep 18, 2013
"Very Friendly Staff"
If you are in the area you couldn't pick a better hotel/motel. Staff was friendly and the cleaning ladies seem to love cleaning. Thanks Super 8 !!!
5 night trip Aug 29, 2013
Pete
"Poor hotel even for just one night"
Wanted extra pillow and front desk said they were "out". Dirty unkempt hallways / elevators. Room was ok, not the nicest bed ever. Even for being a super 8 it didnt really hit the mark. Only gave me one towel.
Other trip Aug 6, 2013
"Not so good"
We only stayed one night and if we had needed to stay longer, I would have found another hotel. Everything felt old and dingy. I was scared to sit on the couch that was in our room.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2013
"Road trip stop"
Okay for an overnight stop.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2013
Al
Filthy. The place was located ok but it was obvious no one cared. Just an income for someone
1 night business trip Jul 27, 2013
"great"
Service was friendly and rooms were clean
1 night trip with friends Jul 20, 2013
Convenient location for H-76, South to Denver, transition to H-25. Shell Gas station at the corner. Building was not cleaned often enough to maintain a pleasant area. Odd smell:combination of smoke and chemical cleaners, I think. Water faucet in room leaked and overhead bath light out. Both reported our second day of stay. Neither repaired. Adequate breakfast. Helpful and pleasant reception.
8 night trip Jun 30, 2013
JMahon
"Close to our destination"
It was acceptable for what we needed. Our men enjoy the breakfast, pools and spa at Super 8's
1 night business trip Jul 1, 2013
"Nothing special but good for travel"
Don't expect a 5 star hotel but its perfect for a cheap place to stay before another long drive. Not many options for breakfast but atleast it had something! The room was very large, lots of space! Very easy to find with it right off of the interstate.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2013
"Good for one night stay"
Stay one night here when I drive from Omaha to Utah. Close to I-76, has gas station next to it but no restaurant. The breakfast is OK. I could give 5 star if the internet is acceptable. Wifi here is really bad.
1 night family trip Jun 21, 2013
Chao
"Not the best but ok"
The motel is definitely old. I was real disappointed walking up to the room cause the halls smelled pretty bad but once I opened the room it was pretty decent. I would definitely have to complain about the men outside the room window drinking and talking for about 8 hrs straight. The stay was ok but I probably will not be staying there ever again.
1 night trip Jun 22, 2013
"Relocation Travel"
Close to freeway. Good for a stopover between cities.
1 night trip Jun 2, 2013
SK
"Fine, but don't expect much."
Typical super-8. Convenient if you are driving to Denver from Omaha. Front desk was a little confused about reservations made through hotels.com, but figured it out. It is in the middle of nowhere. There was one restaurant within a several mile radius, so don't go here for dining options. However, right across the freeway is the mile high flea market and a drive-in movie theater if you are interested.
1 night trip May 24, 2013
"Good for a quick stay"
Hotel is quite dated and faded, but the staff was very helpful and I felt fine staying there just for a night! Breakfast was fine and bed was comfortable.
1 night family trip Mar 23, 2013
just a room nothing great nothing bad
7 night business trip Oct 5, 2012
The stay was fine. the clerk was super friendy.
2 night trip Sep 14, 2012

Problem at der var bestilt ikke ryger værelser, men vi fik ryger værelser.
2 night trip with friends Jun 19, 2015
1 night trip Jun 3, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Super 8 Henderson/NE Denver

"Horrible"
06/17/15 timothyd511 Grand Island, Nebraska
Worst hotel I've ever stayed at and very over priced for the room. The furniture looked like it was over 20 yrs old. Carpet had stains on it. The chair in the room was broken. The walls were dirty. Hair in the tub. The lobby smelled of smokers. The worst experience ever. I'll never stay there again when I come back to Denver. I went to the front desk to notify the staff and was told they would right it down and fax it to the owner. Also was told they would give me a $10.00 discount off my room and the lady the next morning told me she couldn't do that cause the staff the night be for didn't leave a note. Every thing bout my stay and how the staff handled my complaints were unprofessional. I've stayed at a motel 6 that was nicer and cheaper. The parking lot entrance has big pot holes.
"Jim"
06/13/15 James M Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Location good but lacking in close by stores, etc. Clean and good for overnight stay. A little overpriced for this type of accommodation.
"Very satisfactory"
06/03/15 Robert P Cheyenne, Wyoming
Decided to try it even after reading some of the reviews. Was going to DIA early the next morning and this motel's rates were the lowest ones around. Room was clean, bed was very comfortable, and quiet. The only draw back was there were no restaurants close by but only about a mile away so wasn't too bad. The clerk while checking in was very competent and the one checking out was fantastic and informative. Wouldn't hesitate to stay there again.
"Was given a room and when i used room key to open door..."
05/25/15 Debbie B Galveston
Was given a room and when i used room key to open door found two men undressed already in room .went back down to desk was told it was empty by clerk told her it was not finally she gave us another room was not set up for four people and was told there were no more pillows room smelled bad and carpet had a big hump which kept getting tripped over desk clerk very rude so we checked out after about an hr and went somewhere else would not want anyone i know staying there
"Just a little expensive for what you get. I usually stay..."
05/22/15 G9413PJkevinw Kansas City, Kansas
Just a little expensive for what you get. I usually stay there cause i can get my semi truck in and out pretty easy. But it's not the cleanest place. Plus they could use some new washer's and dryers.
"Wasn't the worst "
03/28/15 trailblaz
So the wife and I had a date night and decided to stay at the super 8. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. The service from the front desk can use some attention from management on how to treat guest also how to use the wynguest system. From improper training this stay cost me the price of 2 rooms for 1 the front desk staff needs more training I probably would not stay here again.
"You get what you pay for"
03/23/15 KAYLA W LEXINGTON
The room was cheap but the heater didnt work well, the microwave shot sparks at me and the fridge never got cold. I told the front desk clerk and she acted like we were stupid and didn't know how to use things. I would NOT stay again, especially if you are staying for more than a night!
"just OK could be better"
03/14/15 Mellody L Gary, Indiana
As an OTR Truck Driver I stay in hotels frequently. My stay at this particular hotel didn't fare too well because of house keeping issues. First when I requested for my room to be cleaned our room did not get restocked with clean face towels. When I requested clean face towels I was given a dirty towel. When I complained that I found myself standing in the shower holding a dirty wash cloth I thought was clean all I got at first was a heart felt apology. It wasn't until after I insisted that I get some other type of compensation that I was offered a tiny discount toward my next stay. Assuming there will be a next time.
"Great Customer Service"
03/03/15 Victoria H
I have had a great experience staying here at the Super 8 motel. The staff here have been over trained in customer service! They really go above and beyond to make their guest feel like they are at home. I had to check in to Super 8 due to a bad situation, Shelly who is one of the woman who work the front desk has been so helpful to me. She has made feel safe and happy while staying here at Super 8!! Not to Mention the fabulous house keeping, these ladies keep this building immaculate! I recommend the Super 8 motel to anyone!
"Overall, very good"
02/20/15 Craig B Minneapolis
Great stay, only downside is the lack of restaurant/bars and shopping close by (walking distance). Staff was cheerful and accommodating. Value was very good. Internet service could have been better.