All hotels in Henderson, Colorado, United States of America
9051 I-76, I-76 and 88th Ave, Henderson, CO, 80640, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

2.9
    2.6
    2.8
"Only stayed bc it was cheap"
The walls need a good scrubbing and the bathroom is way too small. Housekeeping was pleasant and friendly. Management has control issues.
2 night family trip Aug 18, 2015
Ashley
"ehh"
The rooms were kept clean but the walls were filthy disgusting. Service was great and the breakfast was standard but good.
2 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
"King Me!!!"
I enjoyed the space of the king size rooms.
2 night business trip Aug 12, 2015
AnTaus
"great"
nice place and quiet!
3 night trip Aug 2, 2015
clean and great room,
3 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
"Ask to see your room before you pay!"
great service from night and morning front desk crew, however the room was EXTREMELY FILTHY. We could visibly see dirt and grime throughout. Shabbily patched hole in bathroom door. Ceiling caked with grime. Spiders nesting in bathroom corners. Furniture broken and chipped. Crusty telephone... Just flat out gross.... And for $99! We chose Super 8 over the hotel across the way to save $20! I regret my decision, Never again will I stay here and I have told ALL MY FRIENDS.
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
Deanna Michelle
"Clean, comfortable!"
I chose this hotel for the convenience of being closer to the Mile High Flea Market. We enjoyed a good night's rest before traveling home.
1 night trip with friends Jun 20, 2015
louise f
"sucks"
We accidently booked a smoking room to be told that they had better rooms, but would not book it because we booked through hotels.Com! Not happy!
1 night family trip May 24, 2015
"ok"
ok
3 night trip Apr 17, 2015
Shirley
"you get what you pay for :("
Although the rooms were clean they weren't in the best shape, the heater smelled terrible and made so much noise we couldn't use it, the microwave in the room shot sparks at us when we tries to use it, and the fridge didn't work at all. When we told the desk worker she tried to tell us we just didn't know how the fridge worked, it was so hot and musky smelling in there you could tell it hadn't been used in a long time. She was less than helpful and didn't even care about the problems we had. We even tried the microwave in a friends room but when we opened it there was dried stuck on chunks of food in it. Definitely not a motel you want to stay at for more than a night, I guess its true you get what you pay for!
1 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
Kayla
The hotel was nice. clean, beds were soft, however restroom was cramped. We stayed on top floor for none smoking.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
Jamie
"Great rate, customer service was great and helpful"
It was great!
1 night trip Dec 15, 2014
Sergio
"Friendly staff"
Really Great receptionists, who very extremely helpful and friendly.
3 night family trip Nov 2, 2014
vladimir
"Clean but shabby"
The room was clean but clearly in need of repair. If you're just staying for one night it's fine but I wouldn't recommend a longer stay.
1 night family trip Oct 22, 2014
"Henderson"
When we were checking in and asked about the breakfast, the lady at the counter was not very confident in the product. Once we went into our room the restroom smelt like it was freshly used and there was something on the toilet lid.
1 night romance trip Oct 11, 2014
"Super 8 - Northeast Denver"
Unpleasant location. Very difficult to get out for exercise. Didn't smell very well. Noisy. Poor Internet connection.
Other trip Sep 12, 2014
Jerry
We thought the Super 8 Motel was terrible. We had no choice but to stay there--everything else in surrounding area was sold out.
Other trip Aug 22, 2014
karin
"Leave immediately, my best advise"
Bed was horrindance, just plan awful. I seriously wanted to sleep in my car that we'd been traveling 30 hours in. The halls smelled awful of old dirty smoke. Bathroom not enough room to turn around in. The whole place was was very schetcy. I will absolutely never recommend anyone staying there not even for the night!!!!!!
Other trip Apr 17, 2014
LeAnne C.
Really Great
1 night business trip Apr 4, 2014
Terry Kuecke
"Awful"
We booked the room for two days and we were kicked outa day early by the housekeeper because she didn't check the schedule. Even though we had a do not disturb sign on the door she continued to yell and beat on the door for us to get out even though we explained that we had a two day reservation. Will never go back
Other trip Mar 1, 2014
brittany
The place was so musty smelling that we didn't even stay there and went next door to La Quinta
1 night trip Oct 6, 2013
"Desperate for a room - thanks, United"
This was the worst room I've stayed in in over 40 years of travel. The only Redeeming quality is that the gentleman at the desk was very helpful. Hotel is old, but no excuse for dirty. Desk staff provided excellent reference for car to hotel and for that I am grateful.
Other trip Sep 25, 2013
"Unsatisfied"
Room was empty, looked like a spare room. Bed was very hard and uncomfortable. Pillows where thinner than the comforter.
1 night business trip Sep 19, 2013
Javier
"Close to Airport"
It was acceptable for a place to sleep before catching an early flight.
1 night business trip Sep 18, 2013
"Very Friendly Staff"
If you are in the area you couldn't pick a better hotel/motel. Staff was friendly and the cleaning ladies seem to love cleaning. Thanks Super 8 !!!
5 night trip Aug 29, 2013
Pete
"Poor hotel even for just one night"
Wanted extra pillow and front desk said they were "out". Dirty unkempt hallways / elevators. Room was ok, not the nicest bed ever. Even for being a super 8 it didnt really hit the mark. Only gave me one towel.
Other trip Aug 6, 2013
"Not so good"
We only stayed one night and if we had needed to stay longer, I would have found another hotel. Everything felt old and dingy. I was scared to sit on the couch that was in our room.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2013
"Road trip stop"
Okay for an overnight stop.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2013
Al
Filthy. The place was located ok but it was obvious no one cared. Just an income for someone
1 night business trip Jul 27, 2013
"great"
Service was friendly and rooms were clean
1 night trip with friends Jul 20, 2013
Convenient location for H-76, South to Denver, transition to H-25. Shell Gas station at the corner. Building was not cleaned often enough to maintain a pleasant area. Odd smell:combination of smoke and chemical cleaners, I think. Water faucet in room leaked and overhead bath light out. Both reported our second day of stay. Neither repaired. Adequate breakfast. Helpful and pleasant reception.
8 night trip Jun 30, 2013
JMahon
"Close to our destination"
It was acceptable for what we needed. Our men enjoy the breakfast, pools and spa at Super 8's
1 night business trip Jul 1, 2013
"Nothing special but good for travel"
Don't expect a 5 star hotel but its perfect for a cheap place to stay before another long drive. Not many options for breakfast but atleast it had something! The room was very large, lots of space! Very easy to find with it right off of the interstate.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2013
"Good for one night stay"
Stay one night here when I drive from Omaha to Utah. Close to I-76, has gas station next to it but no restaurant. The breakfast is OK. I could give 5 star if the internet is acceptable. Wifi here is really bad.
1 night family trip Jun 21, 2013
Chao
"Not the best but ok"
The motel is definitely old. I was real disappointed walking up to the room cause the halls smelled pretty bad but once I opened the room it was pretty decent. I would definitely have to complain about the men outside the room window drinking and talking for about 8 hrs straight. The stay was ok but I probably will not be staying there ever again.
1 night trip Jun 22, 2013
"Relocation Travel"
Close to freeway. Good for a stopover between cities.
1 night trip Jun 2, 2013
SK
"Fine, but don't expect much."
Typical super-8. Convenient if you are driving to Denver from Omaha. Front desk was a little confused about reservations made through hotels.com, but figured it out. It is in the middle of nowhere. There was one restaurant within a several mile radius, so don't go here for dining options. However, right across the freeway is the mile high flea market and a drive-in movie theater if you are interested.
1 night trip May 24, 2013
"Good for a quick stay"
Hotel is quite dated and faded, but the staff was very helpful and I felt fine staying there just for a night! Breakfast was fine and bed was comfortable.
1 night family trip Mar 23, 2013
just a room nothing great nothing bad
7 night business trip Oct 5, 2012
The stay was fine. the clerk was super friendy.
2 night trip Sep 14, 2012

Problem at der var bestilt ikke ryger værelser, men vi fik ryger værelser.
2 night trip with friends Jun 19, 2015
3 night family trip Jul 24, 2013
TW
1 night trip Jun 3, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Super 8 Henderson/NE Denver

"I've paid less for better"
09/01/15 220kurts Surat Thani Province, Thailand
the staff was very pleasant and helpful but was unhappy with the condition of the hotel have stayed in a lot of super 8 and I must admit the overall condition of this hotel was substandard the hallways seem to have an odor. needs a serious overall facelift
"This place was dirty and smelled like cigarette smoke..."
08/30/15 tonyamb2015 Longmont, Colorado
This place was dirty and smelled like cigarette smoke. Several things were broken. Breakfast was small not alot of variety. Along with dining area was really small.
08/28/15 Carl W Palisade
property was dirty and run down, room had an oder. Breakfast was a joke. Staff very unfriendly. Would not recommend this property to anyone.
"Disappointed in Denver"
08/27/15 Paddler41 Kelowna, Canada
We have stayed in good Super 8's but this was disappointing. The non-smoking room had a stale smell, holes in the wall, was not clean and had noisy late night tenants. The staff was friendly.
"ok"
08/21/15 Mitchell N
well to start off this hotel is on a marijuana friendly sight. their "marijuana friendly" means smoke outside in the back parking lot by a boat.. the hotel stairs were full of trash. the room looked broken into and unfixed. while we were here "terminix" the bug killer was here to do what they do best. the breakfast was minimal. beds were comfy.. all in all, not what we were told on the hotels website.... hopefully the next stay will be more pleasant.
"Staff was friendly, Room was clean. Not enough blankets on..."
08/20/15 281th Colorado City, Colorado
Staff was friendly, Room was clean. Not enough blankets on the bed or pillows. There was no soap, shampoo, lotion in one of the rooms that we had.
"Gross carpeting"
08/18/15 joettep325 Waukesha
Carpet was filthy and wet in areas. There were 2 long hairs on the bathroom floor. The rest was ok.
"The office staff was very friendly and they remembered us..."
08/14/15 lauraineq2015 Denver, Colorado
The office staff was very friendly and they remembered us from a previous stay. The handicap room is very accommodating and very nice!!!
"Super Satisfied"
08/01/15 Kimberly E Lincoln, Nebraska
I'll start with the best: Hands down best sleep I've ever received at a hotel- I'm still shocked. The bed was very comfortable, and I was able to control the temperature with the fan by the window. Staff was accommodating and very friendly. I made a special room request, the staff delivered, and I loved where my room was located. The room was clean, linens were clean. I was satisfied with the room's updates. The shower was good, and the Matrix shampoo was such a nice surprise! I was very pleased that the hotel was pet free... as that is getting harder and harder to find for us non-pet people. Lastly, fair price for the value.
"ROACHES"
07/22/15 vinessam2015 Commerce City, Colorado
not very clean hair in shower still and saw 2 cockroaches.. reported to front desk and asked if can be moved to another room. Agent said no that she couldnt do that.