All hotels in Alexandria, Virginia, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here1456 Duke St, Alexandria, VA, 22314, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

Location was perfect. Close to Metro and Old Town. Magnificent breakfast. Great service. Would stay there again.
4 night business trip Apr 3, 2014
Kst
"Close to everything"
Everyone was extremely nice. The location was perfect for everything. Walking 2 blocks in either directions to get to the metro or King St. Loved it. Only bad thing was our TV- the sound and picture would constantly go in and out.
3 night trip Apr 3, 2014
"Great hotel close to many destinations"
We recently visited DC for the first time. . We had the 2 bedroom suite. This worked great for our family of 5. The room was very spacious for our needs and the extra room with the sitting area was great when family from DC was visiting. The room was very clean but you could tell that some of the furniture was ready to be replaced. King Street and King Street Metro stop were right there for all our dining and transportation needs. It was also nice to have the hotel shuttle to pick you up on King St after dinner or shopping. The Metro was very easy to use and took us every where we wanted to go. The morning breakfast was a great way to start our day. The food is typical hotel breakfast food but it served it's purpose. We would stay here again on our next visit.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
Carla
"Convenience and acceptable services"
The room was appropriate for our family, though a bit seedy. The breakfast and lite supper were outstanding and added to the enjoyment of our stay.
6 night family trip Mar 14, 2014
"Nice hotel, close to the main part of town"
I arrived late, the hotel staff was very welcoming. The room was large, fully equipped with kitchen etc. It was very clean. I was easily able to walk to the main part of town, and felt very safe. I would highly recommend this hotel for anyone on business travel.
Other trip Mar 16, 2014
"Awesome place to stay for a couples getaway."
Had a great time. The staff was phenominal right down to the gentleman who drove the shuttle bus. They went above and beyond in the great service they provided. They recommended places to go and even made reservations for us at Chart House, which was excellent dining and we had the best seats in the restaraunt not mention royal treatment. Just overall a great facility, great staff, and we had an excellent stay.
1 night trip Mar 1, 2014
Fritz
"Cute and clean Hotel"
I enjoyed my stay at this hotel. Although the drive into the city was longer than I anticipated, the area surrounding the hotel is charming and I enjoyed walking around in my spare time. The staff was friendly and the rooms were cute and clean. I loved the full kitchens and wish I had used them more during my 3 night stay. I highly recommend this hotel.
3 night trip Feb 20, 2014
Monica
"Overall good experience"
Parking was a bit expensive, but all in all the Hotel was a great place.
3 night business trip Feb 20, 2014
Walking distance from Old Town and King Street Metro. Whole Foods a block away.... Friendly staff....
Other trip Feb 25, 2014
"close and convienent"
Great experience with hotel and proximity to the Metro station
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
"Convenient to Old Town Alexandria and Metro stop"
Great location in the middle of Alexandria. Parking available under hotel. Short walk to Metro station. Clean comfortable room. Good service. Variety of hot and cold breakfast foods offered. Would definitely stay here again.
5 night trip Jan 29, 2014
"Close to metro station and King St"
Room was clean and comfortable, the hotel is close to the metro and King St. breakfast was just OK
8 night business trip Jan 19, 2014
Clean room and very spacious. Happy to have the kitchen area. Within walking distance to the Metro. Overall great experience and would highly recommend it!
Other trip Jan 8, 2014
"Awesome hotel, great location"
This is an ideal location to see the sights in DC. Room was comfortable and reasonably priced.
2 night trip Dec 30, 2013
Jonathan Berr
"One problem"
Great stay with the exception of not being warned in advance of an additional daily parking fee.
Other trip Jan 3, 2014
dinah
"Family Visit"
Outstanding. Parking is difficult unless u are a guest at the hotel. Otherwise, a great stay at a very good price.
6 night trip Dec 23, 2013
JW
"Great hotel - great value"
This hotel is fantastic. Our home's furnace broke during a period of very low temperatures, so we needed a place to take our young son to stay warm and host visiting family. The suites in this hotel are very generously sized and incredibly functional. The staff was all incredibly friendly and the morning breakfast was excellent. I highly recommend this hotel, especially for families needing extra space.
3 night family trip Nov 21, 2013
"Nice hotel close to metro @Kingstreet Station."
My stay was for five days at a very reasonable package price. The hotel was very clean, quite, and had all the comforts of a small suite. It had a large flat screen TV with a great network of stations. The kitchen had a frig/freezer with ice maker, stove,dish washer, and micro. The bed was very comfortable and has a pull out couch too. The hotel served a free buffet breakfast which was good including great coffee and fruit. They also had A free morning paper and a free Limo service for short runs of 1 mile......I would recommend this hotel and will return to stay on my next visit to Old Town Alexandria.
Other trip Dec 26, 2013
"Best Hotel in Alexandria"
We have stayed in Alexandria several times at area hotels and by far the Residence Inn is the best! Great value, great location to the metro and King Street, Friendly (always smiling) staff members. For now on, when we stay in Alexandria, the Residence Inn is where we will call home.
6 night romance trip Dec 9, 2013
"More than adequate. Good price."
Fine.
Other trip Dec 9, 2013
"Spacious room close to Old town!"
My parents stayed for a week, everybody in the staff are very friendly and professional! The room was very clean and spacious, it has an equipped kitchen, breakfast table, desk, a living room, a queen size bed, closet, bathroom just perfect for them. The view was great from the 6th floor, you can see the old town buildings. Love it! They enjoyed their stay in the hotel. Thank you!
Other trip Dec 3, 2013
Paloma
"thanksgiving family time"
it was a very pleasant and enjoyable time spent there.
4 night trip Nov 27, 2013
mary
"A big part of a great visit"
Came up from SC for our daughter's wedding in DC. Stayed in Alexandria because of cost and to see a bit of Old Town itself. What a comfortable thing to come home each cold evening to a suite, room to spread out and relax. Easy stroll to the Metro, but hotel shuttle will wisk you over if it's raining. Good spread for breakfast each morning.
Other trip Nov 27, 2013
Dean
"Lack of cleanliness and comfort"
Obvious lack of cleanliness of our room (with mold growth in the sink), extremely old furniture (holes in armchair). The sofa bed was beyond uncomfortable (it gave me back pain). They should definitively buy new furniture, and have a higher standard for cleanliness. The parking was as well too high in my opinion. Otherwise, the complimentary breakfast was very diverse and good.
3 night family trip Nov 21, 2013
"Good Service"
Needs upgrade of the carpet and furniture etc. The place was clean and spacious, but just felt outdated
2 night trip with friends Nov 22, 2013
CT Traveler
"This hotel was perfectly located and so nice"
This hotel is within a two block walking distance to Olde Town where there is abundant shopping and some wonderful restaurants. The room is very, very nice. I especially liked the fully equipped kitchen, the small sitting room with divan, chair and coffee table, the big screen TV and the small dinette eating area. The bed and linens were quite nice and the hotel staff was wonderful. I would prefer this hotel to any other. My experience here was excellent.
Other trip Nov 18, 2013
"Wonderful Place"
Every part of our stay was very nice!
Other trip Nov 7, 2013
Phyllis
"Visiting student at George Washington Univ"
We were visiting The George Washington Univ and didn't want to stay in DC proper. This location is close to the King Street Metro Station and many restaurants. Will stay here again.
2 night trip Oct 19, 2013
NLMAJT
"Close to Metro and many restaurants."
Good location, easy walk to everything on King Street, waterfront is about 20 minutes' walk. The only complaint I had is that the housekeeping staff is a little too eager to make up the room; I wanted a little more breathing room than they gave me. But the room was clean and had all the features I expected, and was priced reasonably. Parking a car costs extra, but that is not unexpected in this area.
Other trip Oct 22, 2013
As far as parking.... it's very inconvenient that not only its no public parking but also to pay to park. I think $18.00 is a ridiculous price for parking a day. And also the limit of guests that can be a room is kind of disturbing as well. Its hard to visit and you have more than 3-5 members in your family that came to visit you.
1 night trip Oct 19, 2013
maya
"Very Pleasant Surprise"
This hotel was a very nice surprise. We stayed there planning to tour Washington DC and thought it might just be a place to end our day but the staff was genuinely friendly (particularly the free breakfast folks - thank you!). It was a short walk to the Metro station, nice walk to the Oldtown section and the hotel was very good about providing a ride to anywhere within a mile or so of the hotel any time we asked (free). I would recommend this place to anyone.
Other trip Oct 15, 2013
"Very quiet, relaxing atmosphere"
Room was very clean, nice amenities (popcorn!). Shower was awesome.
Other trip Oct 15, 2013
"Perfect trip with a family to Dc"
This is a great spot Able to walk to local bars and restaurants. National harbor across the way and getting to downtown is easy by metro. Rooms are great and plenty of room for kids. Would definetly go again
2 night trip Sep 21, 2013
"Outstanding service & close to Old Town"
My husband, baby and I stayed for one night at this hotel during a birthday weekend getaway. The staff was friendly and went out of their way to make my bday celebration special! The suite was spacious and came fully stocked with cookware, dishwasher, microwave, etc. The bed was really comfortable. Upon request, they provided a pack-n-play for the baby with clean linens. The shower had good water pressure. The breakfast (included) had an incredible variety for everyone's different desires (fruit, yogurt, muffins, eggs, potatoes, sausage, etc.). The only disappointment was that we had to pay for parking, which would add up for a longer stay. All in all, however, this hotel went above our expectations due to the hospitality of their staff and proximity to major sights (if you do not mind walking 20 minutes into town though I believe they may also have a shuttle that can drop you off). I would definitely stay there again! Thank you!
1 night family trip Sep 14, 2013
Happy Mom
"DC 4 Day Weekend Trip"
My wife and I stayed here on Labor Day weekend so we could tour DC. The hotel was just a couple of blocks from the Metro, which made it ideal to stay here and then catch a ride into the DC area. Every staff member we encounter was really nice and friendly. Loved their breakfast they set up.
Other trip Sep 7, 2013
"Nice hotel ,I will recommend to all my friends...."
Safe and secured,close to everything ...............need to improved parking fees because it very expensive to park there and I was not told for parking and where I come from in New Jersey parking is free.....
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
"Highly recommended"
They have free dinner fm Mon to Thu night, it save me a lot of time, so I could bring my son to the pool at night. Also, my hubby really likes their free breakfast...we will come back for next D.C. trip!
2 night trip Aug 22, 2013
ling
"COMFORTABLE AND CONVENIENT"
We totally enjoyed our stay at this hotel. The room felt like home. It was conveniently located near transportation, shopping and restaurants. I would recommend this to business people and families. Breakfast was very good also.
2 night family trip Aug 17, 2013
Phyllis
"great DC trip"
easy access to Metro, enjoyable stay
2 night trip Aug 8, 2013
"Highly recommended"
Outstanding service from front desk staff to maintenance staff to maids! The rooms were spacious and well-appointed. The location can't be beat. Breakfast was super - lots of choices! I would absolutely return to this hotel.
2 night trip Jul 18, 2013
"Great hotel in downtown"
Loved visiting Alexandria at this hotel. Just a few hundred yards away from King Street, a block away from a Whole Foods, and a few blocks from the Metro.
Other trip Jul 16, 2013
"Great location and lovely accommodations"
We were entirely satisfied with our stay. Easy to access both OldTown Alexandria and Metro station into Washington D.C. Hearty Breakfast offerings. Nicely decorated, large rooms.
2 night trip with friends Jul 6, 2013
I stayed here July 4th-8th. Had a great time staying here. The hotel staff was great! Always friendly and accommodating. I was traveling alone and when I wanted to shoot the breeze and talk, they obliged me! Breakfast was great as well! I will definitely stay here again when I am back in the area.
4 night trip Jul 4, 2013
"Wonderful experience"
We stayed here for two nights while exploring DC. Staff is beyond excellent. Allowed us to check in early,fixed our TV in ten minutes and the accommodations were perfect. Will definately return. Its nice to see customer service still matters.
Other trip Jul 9, 2013
"Great home base for DC and Alexandria"
Great, great! Would have rate it a "5" if it was closer to Metro and if the pool had longer hours. Pluses are: free breakfast, free "happy hour" wine and light dinner, and free transportation between hotel and metro and downtown Kings St. I would definetly stay here again! They had nearly full kitchens in a studio, (stove top but no oven), microwave, dishwasher, frig, with stocked kitchen utensils and popcorn! Thanks again to the great staff, too - they were very helpful. I also was able to take a shower after a day of touring in Alexandria before my plane ride home. They have a public use locker room and shower near the pool area.
2 night trip Jul 3, 2013
"Best hotel experience ever!"
We took out family of four here on vacation. We are very budget conscious amd were amazed with what we got for our money! 1. It is in a safe and clean neighborhood. The Metro is only a two block walk from the front door of the hotel. 2. It is a very clean hotel and the staff is AMAZING! They were so friendly and helpful, it was perfect. I have never had better customer service ever. 3. The hotel offers a free breakfast that was delicious, with multiple options an even a free DINNER Mon-Thursday. Again the food is good and the staff was awesome. 4. The pool had a lifeguard and the exercise room was loaded with cardio machines but also plenty of weight equipment. In short, it was a wonderful a stay. I have never been compelled to write a review before, but this place was like heaven on a budget. I would recommend it to anyone.
Other trip Jul 6, 2013
bryan
"very large suite"
stay here all the time, never an issue
3 night trip Jun 21, 2013
Ann
"Convenient mid-dollar-range hotel"
Very comfortable, with nice beds and a lot of room space for the price. Downsides: 1. The free breakfast was basically a firehose full of cheerios aimed at the open mouths of a horde of children. 2. The shower had great water pressure, but the fixtures felt out of date. I would stay here again, if only to witness the free breakfast tornado once more.
3 night trip Jun 20, 2013
Ben
"Close to metro"
Wanted close to Reagan airport and metro. This was a great place to stay. Staff was very friendly and accommodating .
Other trip Jun 25, 2013
kckentucky
"Good shuttle bus service to heart of Old Town"
The shuttle bus drivers were very nice and took us where we wanted to go and arrived to pick us up on time. This is key for this hotel as not really walking distance to the core of Old Town. The suite was perfect for 4 people as two separate bedrooms and a pull out bed in living room space.
Other trip Jun 24, 2013