All hotels in South Lake Tahoe, California, United States of America
3696 Lake Tahoe Blvd, South Lake Tahoe, CA, 96150, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Excellent Experience!"
This is " NOT" The Fantasy Inn I remember! This hotel has done a complete renovation! We were greeted right away by Danielle, and another young man when we arrived. Our check-in process was as simple as an initial, and a signature! We had polite conversation about the Tahoe area, and attractions, we were then provided with area discount coupons! Our room was Perfect! Super clean! Smelled sweet! Ahhhh! The bed was a King with a featherbed, down comforter, super nice pillows, and at least 400ct. Sheets! There was a "complimentary " basket of assorted snacks, more than enough fresh linen, coffee service, and referigerator. The Jacuzzi Tub was Amazing! There was a 42" flat screen TV, and a window with custom blinds, that viewed the very pleasant courtyard. The room had recessed "mood" lighting as well. When we checked out, there was an offer for a reduced rate to stay another night! There are many dining establishments within walking distance of your hotel room. The hotel was clean, quiet, and well lighted in all areas, including parking lot. The hotel is right on Hwy. 50, with ample parking, and a great check-in, drive-thru area. Upon our check-out, Lynn and Scott assisted us, asked if we were satisfied, thanked us for staying, and invited us back. This hotel has a room for everybody. Families, and those desiring to spend a very "romantic night" away from home! Enough said! Don't take my experience....go have your very own! You won't be disappointed!
Response by POSTMARC Hotel and Spa Suites
That's what I'm talking about !!!
Other trip May 1, 2015
Lew
"Nice and comfortable jucuzzi suite for great price"
Fantastic room for price. Comfortable Jacuzzi suite for a way better price than you will get downtown at the casinos. Some rooms are newly remodeled and very classy! Service is always excellent! This has become our go-to hotel for Lake Tahoe.
Thank you!
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
"Pleasantly surprised"
I had a really great time staying here with my girlfriend for 1 night.. This is definetley for couples. Jacuzzis in the room, with daul wide open walk in showers. Yeah probably not best for a family haha.. None the less great place to stay for a night or two!
Response by POSTMARC Hotel and Spa Suites
Really glad you enjoyed it !! Ideally a place for couples with the jacuzzi in room but we love families too ! Thanks for the feedback ! Hope to see you again soon
1 night romance trip Apr 13, 2015
"28th anniversary stay"
My wife booked us a romantic weekend for our 28the anniversary it was the best weekend the staff at the fantasy inn was great from check in to check out our room for was amazing very clean well stocked everything about the inn made for an amazing anniversary
Response by POSTMARC Hotel and Spa Suites
Music to our ears !! Happy Anniversary !! I'll pass on the kind comments to our staff!
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
grinders
"Honeymooners"
We went here for our Honeymoon & it's was so beautiful here!! We will definitely be coming again for anniversaries
Response by POSTMARC Hotel and Spa Suites
Happy Anniversary Tiffany! We can't wait for you to come back. Glad you had a great time....
2 night romance trip Apr 12, 2015
Tiffany
"Nice place for a romantic getaway."
i booked the hotel for a romantic weekend getaway with my other half. it is situated conveniently close to heavenly village and other places like pharmacy , food joints and the beach. we booked a Jacuzzi room. Everything was good. Only thing that i would advice the hotel management is they should limit the use of jacuzzi as we were sleeping and the guys next to our room started using it around 2:30 am. It made a lot of noise and we woke up in the middle of the night. and when we called the receptionist she said she can't do anything as there is no rules for using of Jacuzzi..
Response by POSTMARC Hotel and Spa Suites
Thank you for your feedback. We do have that great location. Sorry you were woken up late with some other guests. We are working on some new rules re: usage times. Hope you can give us another shot soon !
1 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
bhupinder
"Fiancée loved the room"
Fiancée loved the room. She loved the bathroom. The only real complaints are that the room had to many mirrors, and the bathroom was to open. That being that in reality there were only three walls, and there should have been a half of a wall fro the fourth. Would recommend staying here.
Response by POSTMARC Hotel and Spa Suites
Hi Brian, Thanks for the good review. Since you've left, we've put in all new shower curtains and that fourth wall. Come back and see us again soon !
1 night romance trip Apr 8, 2015
brian
"A quick getaway"
The room that we had was beautifully decorated. Only complaint we had was the water pipes were very loud. Every time the neighbors turned on the shower we thought out shower was being turned on.
Response by POSTMARC Hotel and Spa Suites
Thanks for staying with us ! We appreciate the feedback. Glad you enjoyed the newly decorated rooms.
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
Improv Trip
"Affordable, very nice little inn"
Our family went up there for spring break. We didnot pay much for the room. The staffs there are nice and friendly. The place just got renovated, everything smells clean and fresh. The room is pretty big compare to other brand name hotels. We love most is the jacuzzi in the corner of the room. We highly recommended this place.
Response by POSTMARC Hotel and Spa Suites
Thanks for the great comments ! We are very proud of our renovations and everyone continues to love the jacuzzi in every room. I'll pass along the review to our front desk who pride themselves on making you one of our family members. Hope to see you again very soon!
4 night family trip Mar 30, 2015
Lan
"Amazing"
Incredible really comfortable the bead was terrific
Response by POSTMARC Hotel and Spa Suites
Thank you Mr Duran ! We appreciate the 5 stars. Glad you enjoyed our new California King beds !
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
Mr Duran
"Brad & Deanna"
We really enjoy our stay , the room is always very nice . The staff are very helpful and are very pleasant. We look forward to our next visit . Everything was perfect even under construction . Thank you, Brad &Deanna
Response by POSTMARC Hotel and Spa Suites
Really glad to hear you enjoyed your stay despite our current renovations! Hope to see you again in the near future. Thanks for the 5 stars !
1 night romance trip Mar 2, 2015
Potts
"Conveniantly located."
Stayed in a King Jacuzzi room, very nice when compared to the place we stayed in down the road for comparable money. would have given higher score but half the rooms were being renovated during my stay which I was unaware of when booking. Wasn't a big issue but may have swayed my choice of accomodation.
Response by POSTMARC Hotel and Spa Suites
Thanks Brendan! Glad you enjoyed the hotel, our price, and the new Jacuzzi room. Truly apologize for our renovations going on at the same time. We are excited about the new look and attitude here and hope you will come back to see us soon.
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
brendan
"Beautiful Bedding"
The room was nice, it was lacking closet space, but i guess at an Inn And Chapel, youre not expecting people to stay to long
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
Kitten
The Fantasy in is a great little spot to go their beds are comfortable the spa in the room is perfect it's a great little gem just like Tahoe
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
"50 Shades of Love!"
Love this hotel from the rose pedals on the bed to the complementary water and juice in the room. Fast efficient check in and out...Love the hot tub in the room and the double shower the whole package made for an unforgettable Valentines night! Thank you
Response by POSTMARC Hotel and Spa Suites
Thank you so much for the 5 stars ! Look forward to having you back ! Thanks again Julie.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"something different"
Fun time had by all
Thanks again William !
1 night romance trip Feb 11, 2015
"Great location! Great Jacuzzi in the room!"
My wife and I stayed at the Fantasy inn last weekend and had a great time! The hotel is located directly across the street from the lake and ski run marina. We were also able to catch the Heavenly shuttle right there. When we got back to our room, we had a nice little snack basket waiting for us (complimentary). Bonus! Our room was remodeled and very comfy. LOVED sitting in the jacuzzi after a long day on the slopes. I would recommend to my fellow travelers.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
"Beatiful hotel"
Nice clean quiet. Close to restaurants for a quick bite. Quick drive to casinos. Perfect couples getaway. Staff was friendly and helpful. Room was very nice and comfortable.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
Jess
"Very cozy rooms"
Updated and elegant room with hot tub in the room was very nice
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
"Cozy with a touch of Spice"
We went up for Super Bowl weekend and I had always wanted to stay in this hotel. We had the Sultan's Tent room. It was super comfortable and perfect for a couples weekend getaway... especially for the price. It is less than a mile from state line and we were able to walk to the casinos and Heavenly Village. It's fun to spice it up with a theme room and I would recommend this to any adults who want to have a cozy place to stay with a little spice added to it. Only downside is there is no room service but the hotel itself is surrounded by restaurants including the Red Hut Cafe and Rivas Grill is right across Tahoe Blvd. Also, a big plus is you don't smell like cigarette smoke when you go home since it is a non smoking hotel, unlike the casinos at Stateline.
Response by POSTMARC Hotel and Spa Suites
Glad you enjoyed it !! Come again soon !
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
Morgan
My girlfriend loved this place. Good location and nice views at a reasonable price.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
"Would Recommend"
The staff was very helpful. The room was clean and very comfortable. Staff went out of their way to accommodate us.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
Tracie
We enjoyed our stay. First time in a themed hotel room. It was different but really cool
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
"This hotel room was nothing like the advertisment!"
From the photos advertised on line.. i was expecting a romantic room with lace drapes & not such a cheap sleazy hotel room.. i was very disappointed when my husband & i showed up for a romantic night but received such a un~classy stay.
Response by POSTMARC Hotel and Spa Suites
Appreciate your comment and will look into your room type and reservation so we can make the necessary changes. Wish we would have known at the time; would have gladly moved you to another room. Thanks
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
Jo
This hotel was a perfect place to spend the weekend to celebrate my boyfriend's birthday. The shower and jacuzzi tub were awesome =)
Response by POSTMARC Hotel and Spa Suites
Sounds like you guys had a great time! We appreciate the five star comment ! Hope to see you again very soon.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
romanceintahoe
Awesomeness
Response by POSTMARC Hotel and Spa Suites
Thanks for the 5 stars Keith! Great way to describe us! Couldn't have said it better myself. Sounds like you had a great time. Hope to see you again soon.
1 night romance trip Jan 7, 2015
Keith
"super nice place to stay!!!"
Everything was awesome from the temp inside the room to the bed, the staff and they have a jacuzzi in the room which was nice when temperature outside was 27 degrees. Thanks to Richard for his help in the front desk.
Response by POSTMARC Hotel and Spa Suites
Truly glad you had a great experience! We appreciate the feedback and I will pass along the kind words to Richie. See you soon! Thanks again!
1 night romance trip Jan 7, 2015
"great stay, just a few little nit pickings"
I stayed here with my significant other this past week, when we entered the room I was a little disappointed as it was a plain room, not like the themed rooms advertised. How and ever the room was comfortable, good bed, perfect size hot tub. The shower did prove a bit of a pain as it was very open, like very, very open. Good thing my partner and I are comfortable showering in front of each other. Another point of irritation was our bedroom window was sealed shut, not so great when claustrophobia kicks in due to the steam in the room. Take out menus should be provided from the nearby delivering restaurants would have been nice.
Response by POSTMARC Hotel and Spa Suites
Thank you for the feedback! Glad you liked the room. Will work on those 'pickings' for your next stay! Hope to see you again soon.
5 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
"I Tarzan, you Jane!"
It was a comfortable stay. We booked the princess room, but got the jungle room. I was pretty excited about it but my gf was a little creeped out by the paintings/props.
1 night romance trip Jan 1, 2015
peter
"Great little last minute place for NYE!"
Was pleasantly surprised with a renovated room!
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"Boy was it a Fantasy!"
Really enjoyed my stay in the Western Room. I would recommend to stay there asap since they are remodeling and changing their name/rooms in the next couple months. Was upgraded since I was informed they were going 'Standard' mid Dec but when I called back closer to my stay was then told renovations were not happening until March of next year. Western room had a saddle in it (not sure why but up to your imagination) Mirrors especially the ceiling were interesting! Great place to spark up any occasion. Food in walking distance and the Heavenly Village, gondola a 5min drive away. Great Time! Dont forget your cowboy hat.
Response by POSTMARC Hotel and Spa Suites
Thanks for staying with us at The Fantasy Inn ! Look forward to having you back once the remodel is complete!
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
mexicotraveler
"Great experience!"
It was overall a great experience staying at Fantasy. The theme room has mirrors around bed, and is fun and nice for couples.
Response by POSTMARC Hotel and Spa Suites
Thank you for the kind comments. We're glad you had a great experience and look forward to you coming back soon !
3 night romance trip Dec 24, 2014
"Very nice"
Love the jacuzzi hot tub and the comfort of the room. Wish the tv was HD
Response by POSTMARC Hotel and Spa Suites
Thanks for the nice comment ! All rooms are being upgraded to HD TV's within the next week or so. Glad you enjoyed the hot tub and the room. We look forward to having you back.
2 night romance trip Dec 21, 2014
"well rested."
Wish my trip wasn't cut short.the in room spa was really nice.
Response by POSTMARC Hotel and Spa Suites
Thanks for the nice comment. Glad you got some rest and enjoyed the in room spa! Look forward to having you back soon !
1 night trip Dec 22, 2014
Very nice hotel for the price. The room was pretty fancy. Everything looked clean. The only problem was that the spa jets did not work, but they refunded me $25.00 a night after we decided not to move to another room. There was also a dead squirrel in the parking lot that greeted us every time we returned to the hotel parking lot. It could have been cleaned up sooner. Overall, we had a pretty good experience and would stay here again.
Response by POSTMARC Hotel and Spa Suites
Dear traveler, We appreciate your feedback. Repairs have been made to the room and we hope to see you again soon !
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
"Wonderful place"
Definitely worth it. Hope to come back soon.
Response by POSTMARC Hotel and Spa Suites
Thanks for the 5 stars ! We look forward to having you back soon !
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
"Very romantic rooms"
We were pleasantly surprised how spacious the room was. Enjoyed the nice touches of decor and the size of the Jacuzzi and dual shower area. We came back 3days later in route back home and upgraded to a theme room. It was awesome. The penthouse room. Even had a fireplace. We'll be back
Response by POSTMARC Hotel and Spa Suites
Thank you for the nice comments! We are glad you enjoyed it ! Look forward to having you back. General_Manager
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
songbyrd
"Awesome"
Great place to stay for a couples getaway. Very close to popular spots and very friendly staff
Response by POSTMARC Hotel and Spa Suites
Truly appreciate the night comments ! We look forward to having you back ! General_Manager
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
"Nice hotel close to everything in Tahoe"
Very nice stay wonderful Jacuzzi tub clean room and very quiet.
Glad you enjoyed it ! We look forward to having you back ! General_Manager
"A time we will always remember."
My husband and I enjoyed our three days at your hotel.We are planning a trip in January for more relaxing alone time together.Thank you for a wonderful time. The Philpott's
Response by POSTMARC Hotel and Spa Suites
Thank you so much for staying with us! We look forward to having you back ! General_Manager
2 night romance trip Nov 5, 2014
Sheri
"Fun and friendly place."
Fun hotel. Very friendly and helpful staff. Very clean and swanky rooms. Rooms could use some updates (TV for one, more outlets, new carpet), but they're going through renovations right now. I'm looking forward to the new look. (And no mess, noise, etc from construction.)
Response by POSTMARC Hotel and Spa Suites
Thank you for staying with us! Yes, we are going through many positive renovations including new TV's, new carpet, and less mess. You will truly love the changes. Please come back and see us again soon!
1 night romance trip Nov 10, 2014
Older rooms. Loved the spa in room . Would stay again.
Response by POSTMARC Hotel and Spa Suites
Thank you for staying with us. We are undergoing a complete renovation so the next time you come, the rooms will be completely updated. We're making some positive changes! The in room spa's will stay! General Manager
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2014
"Nice Hotel On Highway 50 Close To The Action."
The rooms looked nothing like the pictures listed on the website, but they were still beautiful and clean. We wanted the mirrors on the ceiling and this hotel delivered. The staff is so friendly, helpful and inviting. This hotel is really close to the ski run as well. It was great and we will definitely be back for more.
Other trip Oct 18, 2014
Tish
"Not the fantasy I was expecting"
The hotel was easy to find and did indeed have all the amenities as advertised. However, of the two showerheads, one was defective and sprayed off into the room instead of the shower. Also the exhaust fans for the spa/shower area did not work. The bed was comfortable and the room, overall, was nicely decorated. Overall, the room was nice but did not fit the fantasy I had envisioned.
Response by POSTMARC Hotel and Spa Suites
We do apologize for the inconvenient shower head. It has since been repaired. Hope to see you again in the future!
1 night romance trip Sep 13, 2014
Traveler Girl
"Quick"
Spa was nice and room was quiet
Response by POSTMARC Hotel and Spa Suites
We truly appreciate you staying with us. Glad you enjoyed the 'in room' spa! One of my personal favorites of the place! We look forward to having you again soon!
1 night romance trip Sep 11, 2014
Abc
"Birthday present"
Nice get away for my husbands birthday! Quiet place--- NO KIDS!! (Allowed??) not sure- we will go back to experience another room. Stayed in the Antony and Cleopatra room!
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
christina
"more than expected"
This place was friendly, clean and the rooms were a lot of fun. bring your Halloween costumes
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
bill
Cozy place with amazing facilities! The hotel staff were very accommodating and the room was very beautiful! Perfect place for a couples timeout.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
i don't like mirrors all around you
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
"Fun"
Sub par reviews were a little surprising after staying a night at Fantasy Inn. Everything was fine. We would stay again without hesitation.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014