All hotels in South Lake Tahoe, California, United States of America
3696 Lake Tahoe Blvd, South Lake Tahoe, CA, 96150, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Beatiful hotel"
Nice clean quiet. Close to restaurants for a quick bite. Quick drive to casinos. Perfect couples getaway. Staff was friendly and helpful. Room was very nice and comfortable.
Response by POSTMARC Hotel and Spa Suites
Dear Jess, Thank you for the 5 stars ! We appreciate your business and really glad you enjoyed the hotel and staff ! Look forward to having you back very soon. Thanks again.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
Jess
"Very cozy rooms"
Updated and elegant room with hot tub in the room was very nice
Response by POSTMARC Hotel and Spa Suites
Thanks Brian ! Look forward to having you back !
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
"Cozy with a touch of Spice"
We went up for Super Bowl weekend and I had always wanted to stay in this hotel. We had the Sultan's Tent room. It was super comfortable and perfect for a couples weekend getaway... especially for the price. It is less than a mile from state line and we were able to walk to the casinos and Heavenly Village. It's fun to spice it up with a theme room and I would recommend this to any adults who want to have a cozy place to stay with a little spice added to it. Only downside is there is no room service but the hotel itself is surrounded by restaurants including the Red Hut Cafe and Rivas Grill is right across Tahoe Blvd. Also, a big plus is you don't smell like cigarette smoke when you go home since it is a non smoking hotel, unlike the casinos at Stateline.
Response by POSTMARC Hotel and Spa Suites
Glad you enjoyed it !! Come again soon !
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
Morgan
My girlfriend loved this place. Good location and nice views at a reasonable price.
Response by POSTMARC Hotel and Spa Suites
Thank you for the kind comment. We definitely have a great location and we look forward to having you and your girlfriend back soon . Thanks again
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
"Would Recommend"
The staff was very helpful. The room was clean and very comfortable. Staff went out of their way to accommodate us.
Response by POSTMARC Hotel and Spa Suites
Thanks for the 5 stars! Our staff prides themselves on excellent service and I will pass along the nice comments. Thanks again and hope to see you again in the near future.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
Tracie
We enjoyed our stay. First time in a themed hotel room. It was different but really cool
Response by POSTMARC Hotel and Spa Suites
Really glad you liked it here! Can't wait to have you back! Appreciate the feedback !
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
"This hotel room was nothing like the advertisment!"
From the photos advertised on line.. i was expecting a romantic room with lace drapes & not such a cheap sleazy hotel room.. i was very disappointed when my husband & i showed up for a romantic night but received such a un~classy stay.
Response by POSTMARC Hotel and Spa Suites
Appreciate your comment and will look into your room type and reservation so we can make the necessary changes. Wish we would have known at the time; would have gladly moved you to another room. Thanks
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
Jo
This hotel was a perfect place to spend the weekend to celebrate my boyfriend's birthday. The shower and jacuzzi tub were awesome =)
Response by POSTMARC Hotel and Spa Suites
Sounds like you guys had a great time! We appreciate the five star comment ! Hope to see you again very soon.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
romanceintahoe
Awesomeness
Response by POSTMARC Hotel and Spa Suites
Thanks for the 5 stars Keith! Great way to describe us! Couldn't have said it better myself. Sounds like you had a great time. Hope to see you again soon.
1 night romance trip Jan 7, 2015
Keith
"super nice place to stay!!!"
Everything was awesome from the temp inside the room to the bed, the staff and they have a jacuzzi in the room which was nice when temperature outside was 27 degrees. Thanks to Richard for his help in the front desk.
Response by POSTMARC Hotel and Spa Suites
Truly glad you had a great experience! We appreciate the feedback and I will pass along the kind words to Richie. See you soon! Thanks again!
1 night romance trip Jan 7, 2015
"great stay, just a few little nit pickings"
I stayed here with my significant other this past week, when we entered the room I was a little disappointed as it was a plain room, not like the themed rooms advertised. How and ever the room was comfortable, good bed, perfect size hot tub. The shower did prove a bit of a pain as it was very open, like very, very open. Good thing my partner and I are comfortable showering in front of each other. Another point of irritation was our bedroom window was sealed shut, not so great when claustrophobia kicks in due to the steam in the room. Take out menus should be provided from the nearby delivering restaurants would have been nice.
Response by POSTMARC Hotel and Spa Suites
Thank you for the feedback! Glad you liked the room. Will work on those 'pickings' for your next stay! Hope to see you again soon.
5 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
"I Tarzan, you Jane!"
It was a comfortable stay. We booked the princess room, but got the jungle room. I was pretty excited about it but my gf was a little creeped out by the paintings/props.
1 night romance trip Jan 1, 2015
peter
"Great little last minute place for NYE!"
Was pleasantly surprised with a renovated room!
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"Boy was it a Fantasy!"
Really enjoyed my stay in the Western Room. I would recommend to stay there asap since they are remodeling and changing their name/rooms in the next couple months. Was upgraded since I was informed they were going 'Standard' mid Dec but when I called back closer to my stay was then told renovations were not happening until March of next year. Western room had a saddle in it (not sure why but up to your imagination) Mirrors especially the ceiling were interesting! Great place to spark up any occasion. Food in walking distance and the Heavenly Village, gondola a 5min drive away. Great Time! Dont forget your cowboy hat.
Response by POSTMARC Hotel and Spa Suites
Thanks for staying with us at The Fantasy Inn ! Look forward to having you back once the remodel is complete!
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
mexicotraveler
"Great experience!"
It was overall a great experience staying at Fantasy. The theme room has mirrors around bed, and is fun and nice for couples.
Response by POSTMARC Hotel and Spa Suites
Thank you for the kind comments. We're glad you had a great experience and look forward to you coming back soon !
3 night romance trip Dec 24, 2014
"Very nice"
Love the jacuzzi hot tub and the comfort of the room. Wish the tv was HD
Response by POSTMARC Hotel and Spa Suites
Thanks for the nice comment ! All rooms are being upgraded to HD TV's within the next week or so. Glad you enjoyed the hot tub and the room. We look forward to having you back.
2 night romance trip Dec 21, 2014
"well rested."
Wish my trip wasn't cut short.the in room spa was really nice.
Response by POSTMARC Hotel and Spa Suites
Thanks for the nice comment. Glad you got some rest and enjoyed the in room spa! Look forward to having you back soon !
1 night trip Dec 22, 2014
Very nice hotel for the price. The room was pretty fancy. Everything looked clean. The only problem was that the spa jets did not work, but they refunded me $25.00 a night after we decided not to move to another room. There was also a dead squirrel in the parking lot that greeted us every time we returned to the hotel parking lot. It could have been cleaned up sooner. Overall, we had a pretty good experience and would stay here again.
Response by POSTMARC Hotel and Spa Suites
Dear traveler, We appreciate your feedback. Repairs have been made to the room and we hope to see you again soon !
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
"Wonderful place"
Definitely worth it. Hope to come back soon.
Response by POSTMARC Hotel and Spa Suites
Thanks for the 5 stars ! We look forward to having you back soon !
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
"Very romantic rooms"
We were pleasantly surprised how spacious the room was. Enjoyed the nice touches of decor and the size of the Jacuzzi and dual shower area. We came back 3days later in route back home and upgraded to a theme room. It was awesome. The penthouse room. Even had a fireplace. We'll be back
Response by POSTMARC Hotel and Spa Suites
Thank you for the nice comments! We are glad you enjoyed it ! Look forward to having you back. General_Manager
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
songbyrd
"Awesome"
Great place to stay for a couples getaway. Very close to popular spots and very friendly staff
Response by POSTMARC Hotel and Spa Suites
Truly appreciate the night comments ! We look forward to having you back ! General_Manager
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
"Nice hotel close to everything in Tahoe"
Very nice stay wonderful Jacuzzi tub clean room and very quiet.
Glad you enjoyed it ! We look forward to having you back ! General_Manager
"A time we will always remember."
My husband and I enjoyed our three days at your hotel.We are planning a trip in January for more relaxing alone time together.Thank you for a wonderful time. The Philpott's
Response by POSTMARC Hotel and Spa Suites
Thank you so much for staying with us! We look forward to having you back ! General_Manager
2 night romance trip Nov 5, 2014
Sheri
"Fun and friendly place."
Fun hotel. Very friendly and helpful staff. Very clean and swanky rooms. Rooms could use some updates (TV for one, more outlets, new carpet), but they're going through renovations right now. I'm looking forward to the new look. (And no mess, noise, etc from construction.)
Response by POSTMARC Hotel and Spa Suites
Thank you for staying with us! Yes, we are going through many positive renovations including new TV's, new carpet, and less mess. You will truly love the changes. Please come back and see us again soon!
1 night romance trip Nov 10, 2014
Older rooms. Loved the spa in room . Would stay again.
Response by POSTMARC Hotel and Spa Suites
Thank you for staying with us. We are undergoing a complete renovation so the next time you come, the rooms will be completely updated. We're making some positive changes! The in room spa's will stay! General Manager
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2014
"Nice Hotel On Highway 50 Close To The Action."
The rooms looked nothing like the pictures listed on the website, but they were still beautiful and clean. We wanted the mirrors on the ceiling and this hotel delivered. The staff is so friendly, helpful and inviting. This hotel is really close to the ski run as well. It was great and we will definitely be back for more.
Other trip Oct 18, 2014
Tish
"Not the fantasy I was expecting"
The hotel was easy to find and did indeed have all the amenities as advertised. However, of the two showerheads, one was defective and sprayed off into the room instead of the shower. Also the exhaust fans for the spa/shower area did not work. The bed was comfortable and the room, overall, was nicely decorated. Overall, the room was nice but did not fit the fantasy I had envisioned.
Response by POSTMARC Hotel and Spa Suites
We do apologize for the inconvenient shower head. It has since been repaired. Hope to see you again in the future!
1 night romance trip Sep 13, 2014
Traveler Girl
"Quick"
Spa was nice and room was quiet
Response by POSTMARC Hotel and Spa Suites
We truly appreciate you staying with us. Glad you enjoyed the 'in room' spa! One of my personal favorites of the place! We look forward to having you again soon!
1 night romance trip Sep 11, 2014
Abc
"Birthday present"
Nice get away for my husbands birthday! Quiet place--- NO KIDS!! (Allowed??) not sure- we will go back to experience another room. Stayed in the Antony and Cleopatra room!
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
christina
"more than expected"
This place was friendly, clean and the rooms were a lot of fun. bring your Halloween costumes
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
bill
Cozy place with amazing facilities! The hotel staff were very accommodating and the room was very beautiful! Perfect place for a couples timeout.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
i don't like mirrors all around you
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
"Fun"
Sub par reviews were a little surprising after staying a night at Fantasy Inn. Everything was fine. We would stay again without hesitation.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
"Lack of maintenance"
The air conditioner did not work. Called front office and they told me to unplug it, wate for 20 min and plug it back in. I did this and it did not work!!
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"Nice clean hotel"
When we got there to check in, the front lobby was very busy. Come to find out, their online reservation system had issues linking with online sites such as hotels.com, expedia etc. so they did not have our reservation. I called hotels.com and they immediately called the hotel and to fix the problem. The hotel said they were out of rooms with a king bed so we ended up in a room with 2 queens. Some other people in the lobby were very frustrated. When we got to our room (finally) it was very clean and the bed(s) were very comfortable. I would stay here again but I would call the hotel ahead of time to confirm the reservation. Hotels.com did everything they could to make this right - it was not their fault as other guests that had booked with other sites had the same problem.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
Traves
"Great to find a hotel with very few kids."
Awesome not to have very many ankle-biters running up and down the halls, like at some of the nearby properties. Ample parking nearby to everything in SLT. Walking distance to Stateline/Casinos/Shopping.
3 night romance trip Aug 1, 2014
"Loved it!!"
I loved everything about this place except I wish there was a microwave in the room. Also, there should be some type of booklet/brochure on surrounding restaurants and attractions in the room. A place like that you don't want to have to leave the room or call front desk to ask. Other than that we would definitely stay again.
2 night romance trip Aug 1, 2014
No desire to comment if you keep asking me this again I will cancel the survey
"Great Service"
Checked in on the last Wednesday evening in July for a one night stay. The young lady at the front desk was incredibly helpful. She knew where the Thai Food Restaurants were and which one was better. She provided extra shampoo and conditioner when asked. She was friendly and cheerful when helping me.
"Great Hotel, Except the Mirrors (Wall & Ceiling)"
Great location, great price, Tahoe is crazy in July. We stayed in a Princess room, and no previous review mentioned there was a mirror on the ceiling over the bed! Super classy right? We thought the mirrors on the walls wouldn't bother us, but in the end you grew accustom to them. Great Jacuzzi tub for two, and a very comfortable bed. Only three pillows, and the towels were a bit scratchy.
2 night romance trip Jul 24, 2014
"let down"
when we checked in and went to our room , a maid was still cleaning. had to wait with our luggage in the hall while she finished. we c hecked in at 330pm so it should have been ready long before. the room was ok but really in need of a makeover. carpet looked very old. middle of the night, apparently someone stashed their kids in the room upstars. they were jumping on the bed onto the floor very loudly. then running up and down the stairs. we could hear everything and couldnt sleep. over all this place was a real let down
1 night romance trip Jul 26, 2014
mike
Good experience. We were in s Lake Tahoe to go to the Shakespeare Festival play, found the location of the Inn to be a fairly easy drive to Sand Harbor State Park. Liked that we were given a choice of either Chocolate Chip or Oatmeal Cranberry cookies when we checked in. Our room was not ready when we checked in but they quickly put us in another room. Thoughtful! Quiet room.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"The Princess Room"
We checked in with a nice greeting from the front desk and proceeded to our room. The room was nice and open and to our surprise, filled with mirrors! The walls and ceiling! We weren't able to use the Jacuzzi tub which i was bummed about but not because it didn't work, I had surgery that didn't allow me to! The bed was very comfortable and the room overall nice. The TV was outdated but we were fine listening to the radio which was on when we walked in so that was a nice touch too. The basket of goodies was another nice touch. Thanks!
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
Robin
"Walking distance to casinos"
Friendly staff. Close to shopping. Clean room. Gift basket and cookies upon arrival.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
christina
"Not worth it!!"
Dead flies in the bathroom, toilet flooded twice, dirty carpets, and over booked our visit and forced to a downgrade. Was not a friendly place!! Go somewhere else not worth the headache!!
1 night business trip Jul 12, 2014
"Pretty good visit"
My husband and I celebrated our 10th anniversary here. There were some stains on the carpet (the only reason for the lower score on cleanliness), but otherwise everything else was clean and neat. Loved the room and all the accommodations, especially the blackout curtains since we had our 5 month old with us.
Other trip Jul 12, 2014
"Good Location"
This location was great for walking to the beach to view the 4th of July fireworks show and there were several places to eat within walking distance. Stateline was about a mile away so you could walk if you wanted to. We didn't have one of the theme rooms but our room was good.
2 night trip with friends Jul 4, 2014
Steve and Theresa
Was a very nice experience an amazing room hotel perfect for my and my husband wedding aniversary
Other trip Jul 5, 2014
"Romantic Overnight Stay"
The hotel met our needs perfectly. We were interested in a lower cost room with a jacuzzi within walking distance of the casinos in Lake Tahoe. The location was perfect and although it was an older hotel, the room was very clean and comfortable. We will definitely stay again in the future.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
"Great romantic retreat"
A little trouble at check-in, but problems were fixed and our stay was wonderful. Great location. Basic rooms are a little run down, but the suites were great.
3 night business trip Jun 21, 2014