All hotels in Austin, Texas, United States of America
4323 S Interstate Highway 35, Austin, TX, 78744, United States of America, ‏‎866-538-6206

2.9
    2.4
the room was clean! And the bed was broke in half almost. The towels didn't even go all the way around me either but the people there are very nice.
2 night romance trip Aug 17, 2015
"You get what you pay for" sums this hotel up. For some reason we were booked into a handicap accessible room which I guess that means you get a sink mounted to the wall and No counter top. Difficult to put on make-up or fix your hair. The king size bed felt like the springs were popping through and had a definite "hill" in the center from people only sleeping on the sides.
3 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
WENDY
"Bad front desk girl"
Front desk girl T ruined the stay. I loved the place and the rest of the staff. Her not one bit. She doesn't belong in customer service
1 night trip Aug 13, 2015
Kayla
Clean and safe comfortable bed. Not new but great value.
3 night trip Aug 13, 2015
Wally
"Surprise during visit"
The hotel and staff were great. I had an early morning surprise while standing outside on the room patio area. The Chinese restaurant attached near the hotel's swimming pool area had rata, about a foot long, walking along its roof about 3am. Word to the wise, don't walk around during early mornings.
1 night trip Aug 11, 2015
Lea
"disappointed"
Very disappointed. Pool was dirty. Old hotel.
2 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
Eloise
"Old building, good front desk."
Very old building or well worn. Dark non-air conditioned hallways. Creeking elevator. Thin rough towels. Etc. In need of a renovation from top to bottom. Front desk staff was very friendly. I think they are just making the best with what they have to work with.
3 night trip with friends Aug 7, 2015
Lyndon
nice room, off the expressway
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
richard
Front desk woman wasn't very polite. They ask for a $50 deposit upon checking in which wasn't at all mentioned before. They won't give extra pillows. Hotel bathroom door wouldn't close, kept opening. Room looks a lot better in online pics.
1 night trip with friends Aug 5, 2015
Spencer
I like it
1 night trip Aug 1, 2015
MARIANA
"Filming in Austin"
No problems. Just a couple of dead bugs in the floor. A little older but fair for the price.
2 night business trip Jul 22, 2015
"Mediocre"
Overall it was a good stay. The neighborhood and other guests weren't the highest class of people. If you want to stay in a nice part of town with classy people this is not the place for you.
4 night romance trip Jul 22, 2015
The front desk employees were very nice, that was the only good thing about this hotel. I will NOT make the same mistake again (pretty sure my traveling companion won't let me either)!!
2 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
"Baseball Weekend"
Hotel was older but the room was clean. Bathroom was small. The staff was very nice and friendly.
3 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
"What you'd expect for $80 a night"
Baymont Inn & Suites is just what you should expect for the price. The bathroom had a broken shower knob, broken fan & mildewed tile. The entire place was dark and looked like it was painted by a 3 year old. However, the AC was cold, the fridge/TV worked, and the staff was very helpful and friendly. Location is very convenient.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
Rebecca
"Discusting Hotel - never stay here"
Insects crawling in the bathroom, ceiling in bathroom rusted and pain falling off, hairdryer did not work, phone did not work, paint splattered on one wall, TV remote did not work. A horrible experience. Never stay here..there are at least 4 other hotel beside this one to choose from
1 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
"Ok hotel for price."
Ok place. Price good and hotel has some updates in the rooms. Just not high quality updates. Beds were comfortable. Cheers
2 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
Garry
"Demolishing a bathroom or Drunken HouseKeeper ?"
We need $20 refunded, please. Walking in at midnight with little grandaughter, went into bathroom and ran into a wall where it looked like a fight had occurred! The towel rack was bent & broken on one end; 3 white patches on the wall because something had been thrown, scraping the paint off, plus 4-5 dirty,brown patches/smudges.Repulsive, especially when late at night & one is tired ! Therefor, the worst bathroom we've experienced in 40 yrs! Also, the door adjoining the next suite had rough edges all around it and looked cheap & old.
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
donald
"Thanks"
Hotel not bad have no real complaints
3 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015
michael
Will never stay there again
2 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
Weldon
wonderful greeting, easy check in, comfortable stay
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Cindy
It was nice but I problaly will not stay there again
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
Hotel clerk was very ruined when asked a question about the hotel's policy on extended stay.
1 night business trip Jun 25, 2015
"OK at best."
The hotel was OK at best. There was a dirty tissue in the room, the towels were very cheap and small!!! The pool was also OK at best.
2 night business trip Jun 23, 2015
"Get what you pay for."
The bathroom needed an update - badly. The light bulbs were not working/burned out in the lamps. There were no covers on the outlets (they cost, what, 20 cents each?) Our first room had a broken leg on the bed. We didn't check out the breakfast; perhaps that redeemed it?
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
Good for the location price wise
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
tom
It was very good and people there were very friendly.
1 night business trip Jun 16, 2015
San J
"R.O.T. weekend"
wonderfule, exciting very comforatbale no issues.
2 night trip with friends Jun 12, 2015
michael
"Good place to stay for a reasonable price."
It was a good comfortable stay. The beds were some of the most comfortable beds I have every slept on. Bravo! On our second night we had to move because there was a leak from the ceiling. We were on the top floor and there had been a lot of rain in the Austin area. However, they quickly moved us to a new room. Breakfast was respectable.
3 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
Luis
"Baymont better than Days Inn"
For the most part this hotel was okay. Had to move from 2ND to 3RD floor as the AC was getting the carpet wet. The maid, Maria was very helpful getting me moved. A couple ladies were pretty nice/friendly. A desk employee seemed impatient, couldn't wait to get me off the phone when I was trying to advise him of some minor issues. On the 2ND day, the elevator close to my room broke. Fortunately, the one down the hall still worked. I would like to have seen more care toward cleanliness of carpet, former vending areas. Thank you. This was definitely better than Days Inn.
2 night trip May 29, 2015
"DO NOT STAY"
Had lots of gnats in the room, room smelled weird when you walked in, some ants were in the restroom floor, the bed was not comfortable at all.... I called Hotels.com about situation & rep called the front desk manager to see about getting moved to another room. Likely the night manager gave me a different room which did not have bugs or a smell but the next morning I checked out a day early with the help of Hotels.com rep... I did not want to stay there another night. THANK YOU HOTELS.COM FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE MOVING, CHECKING OUT EARLY & REFUNDING 1 NIGHT..
2 night trip May 29, 2015
Ruben
"Wont' stay again!"
I walked into the hotel and it dirty. Went to the lobby bathroom and it was filthy. Trash everywhere. When i walked into the room, there was a smell that i couldn't stand. I walked back downstairs and asked for a refund and went to another hotel.
2 night business trip May 23, 2015
Hector L
"easy access to hwy"
It's an old hotel. needs work. smells a bit musty. Very Very noisy, couldn't sleep very well. If you are a light sleeper like I am, then I don't think this the hotel for you. The price could be lower since it's own and needs updating. I couldn't believe how low the bathroom counter was. The bathroom shower did not smell very clean, it had a sour smell.
Other trip May 25, 2015
Debbie
"Don't do it!"
Stayed here last night and I will never go back. The staff was very nice but there were unwanted guest waiting for us in the room! I counted at least 7 bugs in our room. They kept showing up on beds! A cricket crawled across my friends face while trying to watch some TV. The woman at the front desk said there was nothing she could do. Perfect. Make sure you bring bug spray if you decide to tough this hotel out.
1 night trip May 23, 2015
"Needs an update"
The hotel is shabby and needs an update, but the room was clean. It still smelled like smoke even though it was nonsmoking
Other trip May 24, 2015
mel
"Good enough!!"
In town for athletic events, needed place to rest and rewind. This hotel provided all the comforts and amenities that was needed.
Other trip May 19, 2015
Laguna
"Never again"
I was not impressed with this hotel at all. The price was to high for the room. The pictures on the internet were very misleading. When we checked in the gentleman at the desk was very nice but the lobby smelled of mildew and was damp. When we entered our room it was cool but I was very disappointed in the room, as it looked nothing like the pictures. Our T.V. did not work so we moved to another room. The rooms were very old and looked like they tried to update them but the quality of the work was horrible. Different color paint on walls and the bathroom was small. Our bed was not comfortable and not enough pillows for the king size bed. Bathroom towels (2 only) felt like sandpaper on your body. I felt like we were over charged for the room. I have stayed at a Red Roof Inn and other hotels that were less expensive and were a lot nicer....I will never stay at a Baymont Inn again.
Other trip May 18, 2015
Shannon
"Overpriced dump"
Terribly run down. Overpriced, smelled of smoke, towels felt like sandpaper, no toilet paper holder, no blankets, pillows were small like throw pillows and will never stay here again or any Baymont for that matter!
Other trip May 17, 2015
Stacy
"loved it"
It was really nice. The room was clean and comfortable, non smoking free, and the air conditioning was perfect. me and my love enjoyed it and slept like a baby. thought the busy highway was gonna keep us up but it didnt, it was quiet and good (: would deffenatly stay again soon!
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
"The hotel was ok for the price."
I wanted a hotel close to the airport since my flight was leaving at 6a, I was a little disappointed to find out the hotel was about 6.5 miles from the airport? Expedia offered me a deal to book a "hotel" at $120 and I believe it was suppose to be a 3- star? Maybe I'm spoiled or it may have been that I was comparing a hotel I had just left in Round Rock where I paid $150/night. The Round Rock hotel was not a Baymont Inn however that hotel was very much 4-star. At any rate, the hotel served its purpose which was to provide a bed for me to spend the night. The hotel is more like a 2-star, and I'm not certain what needs to be done but it is a very old and worn hotel. The pillows needed to be replaced, they were very, very, very soft. I slept in my clothes because I was concerned there may be bedbugs, however when I woke in the morning, THERE WERE NO BED BUGS, if you're looking for a one night stay and you're not into luxury, then I would stay here, I won't ever let Expedia pick a hotel for me. Parking was more then adequate, I would've expected more from the hotel since it was right next door to Marriott Suites?
Other trip May 11, 2015
Katherine
"like"
Had a great stay. Bed was very comfortable. Slept like a baby. Good hotel for the price.
1 night trip Apr 3, 2015
"Would not stay again"
TV HAD NO SOUND. GOT A DISCOUNT ON THE ROOM THOUGH. DIDNT LIKE THE PEOPLE THAT HUNG AROUND THE HOTEL.
2 night trip with friends May 1, 2015
Melinda
"You get what you pay for."
TVs didn't work the entire time we were there.
2 night trip with friends May 1, 2015
"Not worth $218"
Poor AC unit in room Hot in the hallways Last minute notification that TV would have no sound Breakfast removed at 855am Vending had no Diet drinks Charging $1 for a bottle of water for guests Half broken shower knob A rather large roach in room
Other trip May 4, 2015
Donnie
"Good price and that's about it"
First issue, the cable TV system for the entire property was down so no TV. No offer of discounts to compensate and requests for such were literally scoffed at. Rooms and especially hallways smelled old and just not fresh (like water damage). The other quests, horrible - people in and out all night long, banging on doors next to us, people trouncing around above us loudly in multiple rooms. Beds are hard and not comfortable and the pillows so thin that even 3 on my bed was less and smaller than one that I have at home. Won't stay again.
1 night trip with friends May 1, 2015
"quick stay..."
Price matches the experience. For a quick stay or looking for a very inexpensive room it was fine w/ one exception- there was no shower curtain. We didn't notice until 6am and then we just wanted to get moving. The bed was comfortable.
1 night business trip Apr 27, 2015
pam
"Baymont Austin South"
Only stayed one night. Checked in early but had to wait for the room. All was good, room was clean and comfortable. Perfect location for our event.
1 night romance trip Apr 26, 2015
"Never again"
Awful. Rooms smell bad and cable does not work. Rooms look much nicer on computer than in person. If you're willing to spend $120 a night, go to the Austin Marriott north. Much better and much cleaner. This place has terrible management!
1 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
Connally
"not worth the money"
was very disappointed I paid this price for this hotel. out of date. no TV. smelled bad. unprofessional staff to when they thought I was not near.
2 night trip Apr 17, 2015
"NO TV, OLD HOTEL"
we were not notified of no TV until check in and the hotel was old. it looked like they attempted to update by painting but it needs much more. the rooms were clean but the hallways smelled awful and was stuffy, like maybe the air wasn't on. not worth $150 per night for sure.
2 night trip Apr 17, 2015