All hotels in Austin, Texas, United States of America
4323 S Interstate Highway 35, Austin, TX, 78744, United States of America, ‏‎866-538-6206

2.9
    2.4
"OK at best."
The hotel was OK at best. There was a dirty tissue in the room, the towels were very cheap and small!!! The pool was also OK at best.
2 night business trip Jun 23, 2015
"Get what you pay for."
The bathroom needed an update - badly. The light bulbs were not working/burned out in the lamps. There were no covers on the outlets (they cost, what, 20 cents each?) Our first room had a broken leg on the bed. We didn't check out the breakfast; perhaps that redeemed it?
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
Good for the location price wise
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
tom
It was very good and people there were very friendly.
1 night business trip Jun 16, 2015
San J
"R.O.T. weekend"
wonderfule, exciting very comforatbale no issues.
2 night trip with friends Jun 12, 2015
michael
"Good place to stay for a reasonable price."
It was a good comfortable stay. The beds were some of the most comfortable beds I have every slept on. Bravo! On our second night we had to move because there was a leak from the ceiling. We were on the top floor and there had been a lot of rain in the Austin area. However, they quickly moved us to a new room. Breakfast was respectable.
3 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
Luis
"Baymont better than Days Inn"
For the most part this hotel was okay. Had to move from 2ND to 3RD floor as the AC was getting the carpet wet. The maid, Maria was very helpful getting me moved. A couple ladies were pretty nice/friendly. A desk employee seemed impatient, couldn't wait to get me off the phone when I was trying to advise him of some minor issues. On the 2ND day, the elevator close to my room broke. Fortunately, the one down the hall still worked. I would like to have seen more care toward cleanliness of carpet, former vending areas. Thank you. This was definitely better than Days Inn.
2 night trip May 29, 2015
"DO NOT STAY"
Had lots of gnats in the room, room smelled weird when you walked in, some ants were in the restroom floor, the bed was not comfortable at all.... I called Hotels.com about situation & rep called the front desk manager to see about getting moved to another room. Likely the night manager gave me a different room which did not have bugs or a smell but the next morning I checked out a day early with the help of Hotels.com rep... I did not want to stay there another night. THANK YOU HOTELS.COM FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE MOVING, CHECKING OUT EARLY & REFUNDING 1 NIGHT..
2 night trip May 29, 2015
Ruben
"Wont' stay again!"
I walked into the hotel and it dirty. Went to the lobby bathroom and it was filthy. Trash everywhere. When i walked into the room, there was a smell that i couldn't stand. I walked back downstairs and asked for a refund and went to another hotel.
2 night business trip May 23, 2015
Hector L
"Don't do it!"
Stayed here last night and I will never go back. The staff was very nice but there were unwanted guest waiting for us in the room! I counted at least 7 bugs in our room. They kept showing up on beds! A cricket crawled across my friends face while trying to watch some TV. The woman at the front desk said there was nothing she could do. Perfect. Make sure you bring bug spray if you decide to tough this hotel out.
1 night trip May 23, 2015
"loved it"
It was really nice. The room was clean and comfortable, non smoking free, and the air conditioning was perfect. me and my love enjoyed it and slept like a baby. thought the busy highway was gonna keep us up but it didnt, it was quiet and good (: would deffenatly stay again soon!
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
"like"
Had a great stay. Bed was very comfortable. Slept like a baby. Good hotel for the price.
1 night trip Apr 3, 2015
"Would not stay again"
TV HAD NO SOUND. GOT A DISCOUNT ON THE ROOM THOUGH. DIDNT LIKE THE PEOPLE THAT HUNG AROUND THE HOTEL.
2 night trip with friends May 1, 2015
Melinda
"You get what you pay for."
TVs didn't work the entire time we were there.
2 night trip with friends May 1, 2015
"Good price and that's about it"
First issue, the cable TV system for the entire property was down so no TV. No offer of discounts to compensate and requests for such were literally scoffed at. Rooms and especially hallways smelled old and just not fresh (like water damage). The other quests, horrible - people in and out all night long, banging on doors next to us, people trouncing around above us loudly in multiple rooms. Beds are hard and not comfortable and the pillows so thin that even 3 on my bed was less and smaller than one that I have at home. Won't stay again.
1 night trip with friends May 1, 2015
"quick stay..."
Price matches the experience. For a quick stay or looking for a very inexpensive room it was fine w/ one exception- there was no shower curtain. We didn't notice until 6am and then we just wanted to get moving. The bed was comfortable.
1 night business trip Apr 27, 2015
pam
"Baymont Austin South"
Only stayed one night. Checked in early but had to wait for the room. All was good, room was clean and comfortable. Perfect location for our event.
1 night romance trip Apr 26, 2015
"Never again"
Awful. Rooms smell bad and cable does not work. Rooms look much nicer on computer than in person. If you're willing to spend $120 a night, go to the Austin Marriott north. Much better and much cleaner. This place has terrible management!
1 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
Connally
"not worth the money"
was very disappointed I paid this price for this hotel. out of date. no TV. smelled bad. unprofessional staff to when they thought I was not near.
2 night trip Apr 17, 2015
"NO TV, OLD HOTEL"
we were not notified of no TV until check in and the hotel was old. it looked like they attempted to update by painting but it needs much more. the rooms were clean but the hallways smelled awful and was stuffy, like maybe the air wasn't on. not worth $150 per night for sure.
2 night trip Apr 17, 2015
"Great place to sleep."
The staff were great. Especially Lisa. She went out of her way to make my stay comfortable. The hotel is in need of serious updating and sound proofing. It was a decent value for the price. Very well located.
1 night business trip Apr 15, 2015
"Family wedding"
I was pretty sure it was rated higher when I booked, but it was not kept up. For the price it was awful!
2 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
"Adequate hotel"
This hotel has seen better days. It is not super clean especially the common areas. The staff is however, friendly. The breakfast is average to adequate but the beds are very comfortable.
4 night romance trip Apr 2, 2015
"Only if you are broke and are going to sleep here."
Not what I expected. Non-smoking room either used to be smoking (smelled like smoke and cigarette burn on bathroom counter). The elevator was old and noisy, the hallways were a dark brown, and the Shell station next store had sketchy customers.
2 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
"home away from home!"
Was in Austin for Texas Relays. I always stay at this property, location is great,amenities all good.I spent 2 nights.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
Laguna
Very service is good.I am Billy Buza I am deaf man From Houston. That hotel is nice
Billy
"Nothing fancy, but clean, friendly and comfortable"
Overall, a fine hotel for what we needed, which was for SxSW. There was a hot breakfast served each day, which was actually reasonably tasty. Nothing fancy, but good. The rooms were clean and comfortable, and the staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The only reason for not giving this hotel 5 stars was it does need an overhaul. Any recent repairs seems to have been done by inexperienced workers, so there were things like paint inconsistencies; caulking stuck on the bathroom floor; carpet stapled to the wall; old bathroom fixtures; things like that. But it was clean, friendly and comfortable. I will stay here again if I need to.
4 night trip with friends Mar 19, 2015
Frances
It's an old hotel but it was fine for a quick stay. We were in town for a conference, so we really only needed a good place to lay our heads.
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
"Spring break"
It was okay could have been better
3 night trip with friends Mar 18, 2015
"need to clean your halls"
rooms was clean, halls was so dirty in our 2 nights stay no one clean the mess that was everywhere as soon you leave your room , we gets surprise that was no bugs at the hotel.
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
"Adequate"
Conveniently located. Nice amenities
1 night business trip Feb 20, 2015
"Do not stay here"
This hotel was disgusting. I don't think they own a vacuum, nor was bathroom cleaned before I checked in. The mattress sagged and the heater was impossible to regulate, so I got a horrible night of sleep. The decor throughout looks like a "do it yourself" project gone wrong!
2 night business trip Feb 23, 2015
"Worst Stay"
The hotel didn't look anything like their website suggested it did. The front desk lady Tee was rude upon check in. No personality or hospitality for being in the industry. The hotel is in serious need of an update. Our room dead bolt lock did not operate at all. There was an iron in the room, but no ironing board.The beds were very hard. The carpet in our room had a must smell to it.
1 night trip with friends Feb 26, 2015
"Spend more money on somewhere nicer"
Wouldn't stay here again. The place needs a complete remodel. Everything looks run down. My bed was super itchy and while I never found any bed bugs, I ended up with bumps all over my body. They weren't bed bug bites, but there's definitely something there.
3 night romance trip Feb 19, 2015
"Great for Quick Stay"
Great place for the money to sleep, have breakfast and leave.
1 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
"26.2"
I believe that the motel was under some reconstruction, however the stay was pleasant.
1 night business trip Feb 14, 2015
Glafiro
"Avoid this"
This hotel was in terrible condition. It was very dirty. I would definately recommend choosing another hotel.
4 night business trip Feb 11, 2015
"If we had a choice, we would leave."
Dirty. Wife had me cleaning walls from dead bugs upon arrival to our room Needs remodeling. Staff not friendly. This was bad. Doubt we'll rely on Hotels.com again.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"No dogs allowed"
After attempting several times to find a room, my search criteria didn't continue like I originally entered; so when this place came up I made the reservation. It was at check in when I was told they don't accept pets... I was told it 'was on the website'. I went thru a third party. It was, of course, too late to cancel. Not happy :(
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
Quick last min stop passing through with everything booked for valentine's day. Old but clean. I give it 1 and a half stars. The balcony is a plus if your a smoker as all of austin is smoke free.
Inexpensive, especially for that location. The carpet was new, the staff was friendly, honest, and very helpful. The exercise facility was sub-standard. The bathroom worked but was dated, and the television didn't have HD so very few channels came in. It is near highways so travel is easy but noise is noticeable, but the beds were so comfortable it did not affect sleep..
Other trip Feb 15, 2015
"Good hotel for a small budget."
The hotel is an older hotel that serves a nice breakfast. The workout equipment is less than desirable and was the main reason I chose the hotel so close to the highway along with the price. I most likely will not stay again if I want to workout but for a quick stay in Austin that serves breakfast the price is good and the hotel is clean and comfortable.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
C
"Loud"
This hotel is under construction / renovation. There were worker noises all day/night. Highway noises were loud all night long. Bed was great!
2 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
Tamara
The hotel was being remodeled and pieces of carpet were laying in the hallway which is understandable when work is being done but it seems that it could have been cleaned up for the weekend.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"doing business near by"
average hotel, near highway, near convenience store, asian restaurant, Deli, the check in payment policy is a real hassle, no outlets in convenient places for gadgets, its okay to stay but do not expect much.
1 night business trip Jan 27, 2015
"Everything was ok!"
Not every hotel will receive a 5 star, or even a 3 star for that matter...and this one, fell into that category! I rate this hotel a 2 1/2 star, as it accomplished what it was intended to do, be there for those of us who simply needed a place to "lay our heads" before moving on... So, just to make it clear, I wasn't terribly disappointed, just minimally so. It was clean, bed was comfortable enough, and, we were centrally located. That was what we needed from this visit. We were in the city to "drop our student back to school." And, we were able to accomplish that and then move on.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
K.
"Weekend w/ Friends"
Quick trip to Austin with friends for an overnight.
1 night trip with friends Jan 16, 2015
Mary K
"Good for a quick stay!"
We needed a place to stay after a night of partying. We were celebrating my birthday so I wanted something quick and easy. Location was perfect to where we were going, room was decent and comfortable, the staff that we encountered was pleasant. The place is older and could use a face lift but overall for a one night stay it did the trick.
1 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
Genefe
"Not worth saving money"
The room was dirty, white crusty substance in the bathtub. The heater was so loud I couldn't sleep with it running. Hotel in general was dirty and run down.
1 night business trip Jan 15, 2015
"a special business trip"
i did not enjoy my stay, the check in process was daunting, be nice to have a change up in the breakfast selection. the Asian restaurant next door is great, subway next to that, this there other selections in the area, i think i will pass this one up.
1 night business trip Jan 7, 2015