All hotels in Austin, Texas, United States of America
4323 S Interstate Highway 35, Austin, TX, 78744, United States of America, ‏‎866-538-6206

2.8
    2.8
    2.3
I did not stay at the hotel and I would never stay at that hotel because it looked like a pitiful place. I got and emergence call had to leave the area thank God
1 night business trip Jan 16, 2016
ken
"Lousy hotel."
Overall very poor experience for a 1 night stay. Very dirty room. They used floor tiles for BR countertop. I had an early morning flight and got kicked out of the gym because their equipment was too loud.
1 night business trip Dec 28, 2015
"Just say yes!"
The front desk staff I dealt with was an elderly male(evening) and during the day it was a Oriental female, these are the two that I will say are very pleasant. They made my stay very comfortable. The breakfast was also amazingly good as well.
2 night trip Dec 18, 2015
"Huge cockroaches - don't be traumatized like I was"
The couple of baby cockroaches in my room I could somewhat handle, but then I saw the largest cockroach I've seen in my life stroll by. I switched to another room, and there was a live adult cockroach to greet me as I opened the door. The third room was okay and seemed bug free, but I was already traumatized. There are also some dead cockroaches in the hallways as well.
4 night trip Oct 8, 2015
"business"
the breakfast is not as nice as before, I miss the restaurants that were next door, looks like more are moving in, generally nice, the manager Lisa was pleasant, Dave the counter rep. was great. I would stay again and do recommend it.
1 night business trip Nov 18, 2015
michael
"Dirty old No-Tell Hotel"
The first room they gave me was next to the outdoor pool (which is closed). The room smelled like a combination of stale cigarette smoke, mildew, and body odor. They second room while not as bad as the first still had an odor. The carpets and drapes were old and threadbare, looking like they hadn't been changed since the early 90's. The sliding glass door that opened onto the parking lot was flimsily secured, It was also not soundproof and I was kept awake until 4am by other guests who were partying right next to my door
1 night business trip Nov 13, 2015
robert
"Expected better"
The hotel hallways were long and dark and not clean. The night desk lady wasnt very helpful in answering questions and giving us proper tips and general area on were we were staying and informing us that the hotel had two elevators and what actual amount of deposit would b held on credit card.
1 night trip Nov 3, 2015
Melanie
"So bad I Did not even check in!"
So bad I Did not even check in! Smelled like urine... Very old. Needs major improvements.
Other trip Nov 7, 2015
"DO NOT STAY HERE!"
We came to Austin for the F1 race. Checked in, saw the room, and made a mad scramble to find a different hotel. Checked out two hours later. This place resembled a crack house. They never vacuum, stains on the carpet, and the smell is stale, moldy and extremely smoky. They obviously don't enforce the no smoking policy!
Other trip Oct 30, 2015
"Run down and out of date"
Our room had dead crickets on the floor in corner and a beetle bug crawling around. Bathroom mirror coming off wall and ceiling tile was missing. Only one garbage can in whole room. Breakfast was barely edible, coffee horrible.
Other trip Oct 21, 2015
Brandi
"It's not pretty but it works."
It's not the nicest place to stay but it's functional.
1 night family trip Oct 14, 2015
"weekend getaway"
this hotel was 50/50. the beds were comfy and staff was nice but the hotel smelled of either smoke or sewer water each day we would come back to it. We also found about 9 dead crickets in our room by our window so not sure if someone wasn't cleaning correctly, other than that it was good.
2 night romance trip Oct 16, 2015
alejandra
"dont stay here. dirty and full of crickets"
Dirty, full of crickets, ugly room. House keeping needs to do some work here
Other trip Oct 13, 2015
"Upgrade needed"
Parking lot was partially used for construction trucks so a lot of spaces were unable to be used, room was infested with crickets!! Had to kill at least 5 in my 3 night stay, it definitely needs some upgrading!!
3 night romance trip Oct 1, 2015
Alexis
Staff was very accommodating. Free breakfast is awesome. Location was perfect
5 night romance trip Oct 1, 2015
The staff was really helpful and friendly but, the hotel is a dump. It is like they just surface clean. Even though the pool is really nice, the area is dirty and unkept. Gym was a joke and the area is not desirable. I was really disappointed with the hotel itself.
4 night romance trip Oct 1, 2015
"Clean but needs major update"
Room was clean. Staff was friendly. Hotel needs a major update
3 night romance trip Oct 2, 2015
Tiffany
"Hotel infested with bugs, poor conditions."
The pictures in page are not at all real, they maybe were at some point but this hotel was infested with crickets and roaches. The halls leading to the rooms smelled a lot like cigarettes. Wireless internet not fast enough if you could get a signal. Room: Was not cleaned well, there was some garbage left from previous guests. There was a part of the room were it used to be a mirror, you could tell because the space was not painted. Bathroom: Toilet was not properly installed so it moved as you seated. The tub was dirty, and the shower had low pressure. Toilet seat and the sink had cigarette marks. Ice Machine was gone, and if you wanted to go to the ice machine we found some shoes abandoned and a dirty chair. Breakfast was good. They served eggs, muffins and sausages. Little bagels, waffles and fruit, I saw some reviews that the breakfast was awesome but it's not, it's normal, and it also ran out of supplies really fast, specially bagels and yogurt.
Other trip Oct 6, 2015
Brenda
Horrible service. Left the room at noon and they didn't clean the room. Overcharge for made up reason.
2 night trip with friends Oct 2, 2015
Came in for ACL weekend so not many choices. It was ok. Pretty old but room was clean. Would not likely stay again.
1 night trip with friends Oct 2, 2015
"Will Never stay Again"
Rooms are very filthy. We found dead crickets and cockroaches underneath our beds. By our second night, we noticed that the sliding door curtains were stained real bad. We just felt very unclean staying there. We did run into a lady there that stopped us and said "i would never bring my kids here". We asked why and she also mentioned how unclean the facility was. She had called health and welfare and other inspectors. She told us that she was refunded $1500 of her stay. I should of done the same but was to busy and i didnt want to sit there and go thru the process.
Other trip Oct 4, 2015
Idahoan
"Not inpressed"
At this price point I expected a much cleaner and better maintained hotel. From the smell of old cigarette smoke, to the live and dead crickets in the room and rundown condition of the room it was not a pleasant stay at all.
1 night family trip Sep 26, 2015
Timothy
"Crickets in room"
The crickets kept us up most of the night. We were not made aware of the problem ahead of time.
Other trip Oct 3, 2015
Oscar
"Might not give a second try..!"
powdered eggs are horrible but rest of breakfast buffet was OK, found old qtips and dust under bathroom sink. Door to balcony was horrible to open, rails needed to be cleaned and lubricated. Loads of construction vehicles in parking lot and very unnerving to be oogled by construction workers staying at the hotel.
4 night family trip Sep 25, 2015
"do not stay here"
Both of the elevators feel as if you're going to fall at anytime, there we cricket and other bugs everywhere.... the breakfast was absolutely terrible. All the coke machines were out and no where to get ice. Half of the hotel smelt as if dead animals were everywhere. The A/C went out in our room and many others.
2 night trip with friends Sep 25, 2015
tony
"Don't stay here unless you have to!"
What a dump! Old motel in need of complete redo. Mattress was uncomfortable, pillows were old and lumpy, and towels were thin and very scratchy. Hallways smelled pretty bad. Didn't bother to try breakfast; just wanted to leave!
1 night romance trip Sep 25, 2015
Really quite
1 night trip with friends Sep 19, 2015
yoennis
"Bugs and Thugs"
The place was filled with dead insects, dusty candy on the floor and people living there short-term who complained about bed bugs.
Other trip Sep 21, 2015
"Never again at this place"
Facility was dirty everywhere. Hallway stunk of cigarette smoke. Towels were so thin you could see through them and so small they wouldn't wrap around my wife who is a size six or less. I'd pay $50 more for a nicer place in the vicinity any day.
Other trip Sep 20, 2015
Mike G
"Horrible. Scary. Sketchy."
If you are looking for a comfortable, quiet place to sleep...don't stay here. Hotel was filthy. Elevators were beyond scary with questionable stains and smears everywhere. Hallways filthy with sketchy people wandering at all hours. Outside doors didn't require a key to enter the building. The pool looked pretty...but my wife was there alone during the day and was too scared to leave the room to even think about going to the pool. We actually barricaded the door while we slept. Scary, scary place.
1 night business trip Sep 12, 2015
The room was not very clean (floors needed vacuuming, bathroom walls were dingy). I had a small child and they put us in a room that faced I-35 and a bright light shown in our window the entire night, so it took a while for her to get to sleep. Probably will not stay here again.
1 night family trip Sep 10, 2015
"Clean and comfortable"
I stay at Baymont once or twice s week it's fine for me it's clean but aging
1 night trip Sep 8, 2015
Dudly
"Mediocore"
Hotel is ok. Could use some updating or lower the price of a room.
1 night family trip Sep 6, 2015
Matthew
"really bad"
Horrible hotel full of ants , bad smells, trash every where. Worse hotel ever!!
1 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
ximena
"Not the best."
Room was ok. It was fesible,we had already payed and my husband had planned the trip. However, if it wasnt paid for I wouldnt have stayed. The room was tidy, the houskeepers did what they could. However, hotel was stale smelling, out dated, halls had trash and etc.
3 night romance trip Sep 1, 2015
Brandon
Someone left a tiny piece of paper tucked into the door map so it would cover up the peep hole, so that made me uncomfortable immediately. I've stayed here previously but guess it just got continuously worse over the YEAR it's been since my last stay. Honestly, the only good thing about this hotel was the bed, it was pretty comfortable.
1 night trip Aug 28, 2015
Lauren
"Horrible service"
The location was perfect however their service was and is not one to recommend
Other trip Aug 27, 2015
Kee
the room was clean! And the bed was broke in half almost. The towels didn't even go all the way around me either but the people there are very nice.
2 night romance trip Aug 17, 2015
"You get what you pay for" sums this hotel up. For some reason we were booked into a handicap accessible room which I guess that means you get a sink mounted to the wall and No counter top. Difficult to put on make-up or fix your hair. The king size bed felt like the springs were popping through and had a definite "hill" in the center from people only sleeping on the sides.
3 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
WENDY
"Bad front desk girl"
Front desk girl T ruined the stay. I loved the place and the rest of the staff. Her not one bit. She doesn't belong in customer service
1 night trip Aug 13, 2015
Kayla
Clean and safe comfortable bed. Not new but great value.
3 night trip Aug 13, 2015
Wally
"Surprise during visit"
The hotel and staff were great. I had an early morning surprise while standing outside on the room patio area. The Chinese restaurant attached near the hotel's swimming pool area had rata, about a foot long, walking along its roof about 3am. Word to the wise, don't walk around during early mornings.
1 night trip Aug 11, 2015
Lea
"Definitely not a place to get romantic"
It was okay. I thought it would be nicer. It had a smell to the hotel, maybe the cigarette smoke. My first room was not cleaned, they had to give me another room that was. Bathrooms need a face lift. Breakfast was horrible. definitely a place just to sleep after a night of drinking only. Wouldn't recommend to any of my friends. Next time I'll pay the extra $$ for something nicer
Other trip Aug 15, 2015
"disappointed"
Very disappointed. Pool was dirty. Old hotel.
2 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
Eloise
"Old building, good front desk."
Very old building or well worn. Dark non-air conditioned hallways. Creeking elevator. Thin rough towels. Etc. In need of a renovation from top to bottom. Front desk staff was very friendly. I think they are just making the best with what they have to work with.
3 night trip with friends Aug 7, 2015
Lyndon
"It was good for the price."
I slept in a hotel room that's it! I don't like that I have to write a paragraph here, like accept my answer and leave me alone son!
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
Sam B
nice room, off the expressway
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
richard
Front desk woman wasn't very polite. They ask for a $50 deposit upon checking in which wasn't at all mentioned before. They won't give extra pillows. Hotel bathroom door wouldn't close, kept opening. Room looks a lot better in online pics.
1 night trip with friends Aug 5, 2015
Spencer
I like it
1 night trip Aug 1, 2015
MARIANA
"Ok stay"
Location was convinient, breakfast was really good, build is Cleary showing its age, our rooms wall want brick which just seemed weird, but for the most part ok. I just think I could have gotten a better hotel for what I paid.
Other trip Aug 3, 2015