All hotels in San Jose, California, United States of America
300 Almaden Blvd, San Jose, CA, 95110, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

I was double-charged for drinks at the bar, have called the hotel twice and still been unable to contact anyone to determine how to eliminate the double charge.
2 night business trip Aug 10, 2015
"Beautiful but Problematic"
This hotel is beautiful no doubt. As a former San Jose resident it is also in a very centralized and convenient location. However, i did run into issues with both my room and other hotel services. My in room shower dogs not work at 6am prior to a meeting that I had scheduled. This was not acceptable in my view. furthermore I did not have the time to wait to have this fixed. I had multiple issues with my room key, and the parking lot card. Although, this hotel has a few pluses i will not stay here in the future.
1 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
keith
Bathroom had mold and rust. $34 a night for parking.
1 night business trip Aug 16, 2015
Ty
"Pay attention tk detail"
There were spots that needed to be cleaned on the bathroom counter. There was no cold water on the bathroom sink. Cleanex had been shoved back into the tissue box making the the room look messy and questionable.
1 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
Mathew
Good
1 night trip Jul 18, 2015
"Hilton is my new Go-To Hotel"
Wonderful Welcome Very clean and comfortable Small pool Delicious menu at the restaurant Room service friendly
2 night trip Jul 11, 2015
Cassandra
Was a good time
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Jose
"awesome staff"
pleasure trip- Staff was very helpful and friendly- Best of all the local hotels, fairmont, hyatt, etc
1 night trip Jun 26, 2015
"Time for an update"
Room was very run down - tattered linens, marked walls, general disrepair. It was clean/clear it had been cleaned, but was in need of paint and replacement of certain elements which were far past their prime.
1 night business trip Mar 25, 2015
Matthew
Great hotel and location, parking is a bit too pricey. 24 per self parking. Enjoyed the pool and jacuzzi but it's a bit small for the size of the hotel.
1 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
"Walking distance to SAP center"
I picked this hotel, because I wanted to be able to walk to the SAP center for a concert. I would stay here again if I was going to the SAP center. The area is fairly safe. Many other concert-goers were walking back to nearby hotels, so it didn't feel dangerous to walk in the area.
Other trip May 20, 2015
U2 fan
"good service"
This was the first time traveling by my self and all the hotel staff were very helpful made me feel really confortable
1 night trip May 8, 2015
"Good location, ok stay"
It's all fine. If you're at the Conv. center, then it's the best location of all. No real faults other than it's ho hum and thin walls. I stayed there on a weekend and they were 40% full...but of course grouped everyone on my floor beside me on both sides, so it was loud. yes, that makes it easy for housekeeping but grow up hotel and service your guests and not your staff
Other trip May 17, 2015
AlohaScubaGuy
"Nice area"
Got the room because of an event going on which happened to be attached to the building. Very comfortable and would definitely stay there again soon.
Other trip May 5, 2015
Raf
"Satisfied"
Good stay
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
Ana
"One night stay"
Excellent, but it would be better if parking was free and if there was free breakfast on regular floors.
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
"Unpleasant stay"
When we checked in and we went up to our room, the room was dirty, especially the bathroom. Then when they switched our room to another one, the room was facing the pool. We couldn't open the blind as people were swimming and we wanted our privacy. We attended a concert at the convention center right across from the Hilton and we had trouble getting back to our room even though we showed the staff our key. If you tell me that was really ridiculous as we just wanted to go back to our room and rest. I am very disappointed as this is supposed to be a high end Hotel.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"Convenient Hotel in San Jose"
We stayed in San Jose one weekend (2 nights) for a soccer tournament. The hotel was nice and the staff were great. First night was great. The second night, the guests next to us were loud past 3:30 am. Air conditioning seemed to putting smoke into the room. It's possible that the noisy neighbors were smoking, and that the smoke was somehow getting into our room through the air recirculation pattern. Hotel staff did get the noisy neighbors to stop being as loud, but we probably should have moved rooms earlier in the evening.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"Hilton Nightmare"
This hotel charged an outrageous amount for parking then I had to circle the garage 3 times until a compact spot opened up for my large truck. They charged an outrageous amount for wi-fi then they couldn't even offer a fridge/microwave. Their toilet leaked. I will never stay here again.
2 night trip with friends Mar 6, 2015
Staying at different hotel each visit to San Jose. This is a hotel that we will be staying at again.
"Very nice hotel"
Very nice room, great staff
"Anniversary"
The best
fidel
"Great hotel for a ok price"
Hotel was really nice and had a great view of downtown and the SAP Center. Was only about a 10 min walk to the SAP Center which was great because we walked to the Sharks game. Lots of restaurants and bars around in walking distance which was great so we didn't have to drink and drive. Would stay here again for sure.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
"San Jose Hilton"
One of the best hotel experiences I have had.
2 night family trip Jan 9, 2015
"Would definitely stay again!!!"
We had a great stay at the Hilton. I read a lot of reviews before booking my room and after my stay I figured some people are such complainers. Our room was clean, quiet, and comfortable. Apon check in I asked if we could get a room high up with a view, that was granted and we got a room on the 12th floor facing the city. We hung out in the bar at the hotel and met a lot of nice people that were also staying there for the hockey game. The bartender was awesome, I do not remember her name but she said she had been with the Hilton for 30 years. She pointed out a sharks player that was there eating before his game. The walk to SAP center was only 10 minutes compared to what my mapquest suggested 19 minutes. All around we loved our stay at the Hilton and would stay here again for our next hockey venture. The parking was $22 that may have been the only downfall but when you're staying in a city, a parking fee is pretty much expected.
1 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
Camielle
"Good Hotel for the price."
GOOD HOTEL for the price ( 129.00)
1 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
PABLO
"Stay if you have to"
Parking is very expensive in the hotel. Hotel is old and in need of remodeling as well. The room is very small, pictures on the website portrays a larger room but that is not the case. Location is good, however minimal amenities in the hotel. Okay for the night. Hotel staff was very helpful thought!
2 night trip with friends Dec 26, 2014
STEVEN
"Close to the SAP Center"
We stayed here for my birthday, my fiancé bought us tickets to our favorite sports team, the San Jose Sharks. I liked that it was walking distant from the SAP Center, just about a mile. I however was expecting an amazing hotel room but it was just a little above average. Better then most hotels we're used to but when you hear "The Hilton" you're expecting top notch, the elevator was old and slow, the bed was ok, but the room was nice. However the staff made up for it. Alex, who checked us in and checked us out the next day (not even on the clock yet), was amazing. Gave us lots of info about the area, directions, some good tips, and even gave us vouchers for free appetizers and drinks at their bar/restaurant. Also the other bad part was there is a $22 parking fee, which fortunately we ended up not having to pay.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
Fam
"Two-Day Trip"
It was a wonderful hotel with wonderful customer service and amenities
2 night trip Dec 22, 2014
Frederick
"Great location!"
Great location, walking distance to everything.
1 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
Anthony
"Love the location"
Great location. Really basic room for the price. No USB ports to charge phone.
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
Hillary
"Great location, accommodating staff. Mostly."
My friends and I stayed here for one night because we were going to a Sharks game. The location of the hotel was perfect; it was walking distance to both the SAP center and downtown bars. The check-in/check-out process was smooth. They let us check in early and check out late. The staff was great and the rooms were nice. The only reason I can't give 5 stars is for the bar service. We went to have a drink and there was only two other customers there. The two women working the bar saw us approach but continued to converse in Spanish for another few minutes before they acknowledged us and asked what we wanted. One lady that came up after we had received our drinks actually ended up leaving because the two women just kept chatting and leaving to go do something else instead of making her requested drink. I would absolutely stay here again but I would go elsewhere for a drink.
1 night trip with friends Dec 20, 2014
Traci
"Christmas in San Jose"
My son and I enjoyed a lovely Saturday night at the Hilton. Saw the Nutcracker matinee, strolled Christmas in the Park. Convenient location, easy to find. Great price.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
Anne
"Best hotel, close to everything"
Check in was very quick, the staff was nice, room was really nice and clean, and everything is near by. Will definitely be coming back
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
Sabrina
"Not worth the money...could have stay at extended"
If I knew how small the standard double bed was I would have pick the queen double. It seem like it has been a while since someone used the room that we stay in. It was not dust. The bed were too soft and teh pillow. Would I stay here again for the pick...no...
1 night trip Dec 6, 2014
"Not good as your name"
Not good as we expected
1 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
"Good hotel in downtown"
I stayed about 1 week.friendly staff,clean rooms.computer available in lobby for internet access. Neither a luxury hotel nor a budget one. Near city train station.
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
Reza
"Nice location. Great place to walk around."
Stayed here on the way to Oregon. Good view. . Enjoyed walking around. Beds were very comfortable. Staff was nice. I would stay there again.
Other trip Nov 27, 2014
Stacy and Josh
"Just one night"
We went to a show at the civic center and didn't want to drive the 2.5 hours back home so we decided to stay the night. It was a bit pricy for just one night plus parking but the hotel is across the street from the civic center and connected to the convention center which is perfect!
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
sara
"Noisy"
My room was located next to elevator... very loud due to an event being held at hotel. Lots of people talking loudly.
2 night trip with friends Nov 14, 2014
"Fantastic display of facility"
Beautiful display of lobby space and artwork in rooms. Very polite and professional staff. Extremely comfortable and luxurious stay.
nick
It was for 1 night on Saturday for my birthday and I needed a place to stay so I wouldn't drive home! Everything was perfect. I received free parking and free internet bc I told him it was my birthday and I came to celebrate it with a stay at the hilton. It was the icing to my cake! Really enjoyed the stay. Very beautiful!
andrea
"Nice hotel in downtown San Jose"
Nice hotel, comfy bed and great shower. Room service was great, food was delicious also in the Restaurant with the best waitstaff I ever had. Only complaint was paying for WiFi which was very slow. Also on our last night, there were rowdy young people on our floor due to a concert at the attached convention Ctr. I called Security and they did talk to them so it was quiet again after that, minus a few doors slamming. Other than that, the hotel was good.
Holly
Quiet rooms... Parking was hard to find. Crear location if you need something close to convention center
sammii
"Very nice Hotel"
Totally recomend this hotel very convenient and comfortable stay. Extremely clean.
paola
"Close to City National Civic"
This is a good hotel but certainly not inexpensive, and therefore high standards are expected. The room (1703) could have been cleaner. There were paper matches on the window ledge, probably from a former guest smoking. The telephone was dirty and looked like it had never been cleaned. The heater did not work so our first night was chilly. The repair man solved it for our second night. The sound insulation was quite poor and with a large group of people talking loudly in the room next door (1705), with an adjoining door, at 02:00 AM on a Saturday this did interfere with my sleep. Also the sound of the ice maker was hardly muffled by the room door. I pity anyone who gets 1701 which right across from that machine.
Jeffrey
"DIRTY BLANKETS AND NOSY PARTYING AT HOTEL"
MY ROOM BEDDING WAS GROSS. MAIN BLANKET WAS SUMMER FEATHER DOWN, VERY COLD. SECONDARY BLANKET WAS SCRATCHY TEXTURE YOU COULD TELL WOULD ATTRACT HAIRS FROM PREVIOUS PEOPLE. GROSS. THERE WAS A CONCERT BY TELEMUNDO AT THE HOTEL ON SATURDAY NIGHT THAT I WAS UNAWARE OF. SOME OF THE PARTIERS ROOMED BY MY ROOM AND WERE VERY VERY VERY LOUD INTO THE WEE HOURS OF THE MORNING. STAFF WAS VERY UNHELPFUL AND DID NOT SEEM HAPPY, ESPECIALLY THE MAN AT THE CUSTOMER SERVICE HELP DESK. I WAS THERE FOR THE OPRAH WEEKEND AND THOUGHT THE HOTEL WOULD BE CLEANER AND FRIENDLY. ALSO, THE PEETS COFFE IN THE HOTEL WAS CLOSED THE ENTIRE WEEKEND WHICH I WAS TOLD WOULD BE OPEN. OVERALL RATING A 1. DO NOT RECCOMEND THIS HILTON AT ALL TO ANYONE!
A
Great and clean and modern hotel. Perfect for a basic business or weekend trip.
"Booked 2, got 1, but staff saved me.."
Booked 2 rooms through Hotels.com, got to the counter at the hotel to check in...the hotel had me booked for 1 room. That was the worst part of my stay. Thankfully, they had 1 room left (at least that's what the very nice man at the counter told me). Aside from a junk coffee maker in the room, the hotel and staff were very nice and accommodating. I would stay there again.
2 night trip with friends Nov 15, 2014
"Will stay here again...."
I was happy with this hotel. My only complaint would be that the coffee shop downstairs was not open when I desperately needed that first morning coffee and the hotel staff could not recommend a place to go nearby. Other than that, I woulf definitely stay here when I return to San Jose.
2 night trip with friends Nov 14, 2014