All hotels in Seattle, Washington, United States of America

loved it! Had a great time and everything was nice.
Other trip Feb 14, 2015
"Very good!"
Good location, close to every thing even a grocery store near by. I would stay again.
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
Bonnie
"Nice View of the Needle"
Perfectly located for our visit with family on Queen Anne. The construction made it a bit confusing to get to, but not impossible. The staff was stellar! I wish there was something to seal the under-window heating unit. It sounded like there wasn't even a wall overlooking Mercer Street. Thanks for the offer of ear plugs. They would help if you are able to use them. The fan gave almost enough white noise to overcome the tires-on-a-wet-road sound. Overall- worth the great view of the Space Needle!
1 night family trip Feb 7, 2015
Cynthia
Excellent location and room!! Definitly recommend!!
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
ali
"Location was not the best"
The location of this hotel was not ideal. I wouldn't feel comfortable walking around at night by myself.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
Vicki
"Disappointing hotel"
Guest services staff was at times rude. My room was not cleaned each day as it should have been, despite multiple requests to have it cleaned. The microwave worked poorly.
1 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
TAMARA
"Wrong Hotel"
We weren't aware that there were 2 Sheratons in downtown Seattle, so went to the wrong hotel around 6th Ave. They were nice enough to let us leave our baggage at the bigger hotel while we went to dinner at the Palomino which was a walk away. The price at the Sheraton 4 Point was very good, the fact we could all 5 sleep in the same room was great. Beds comfortable, bathroom like new. No refrigerator, so leftover food had to be thrown away.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
Mim
"great bargain"
we were greeted with free beer and snacks and a friendly helpful staff
1 night business trip Jan 28, 2015
Lynne
Easy walking distance to shops, restaurants, Space Needle, and mono-rail. Will return to hotel in the future!
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
Jerry
"Decent hotel walking distance to Space needle"
I was not told about extra fee for parking the car at hotel. This was disappointing. But room was immaculate even if a bit cramped.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
Tish
"Quick stay in Seattle"
I was here for business. The front desk staff is awesome. Super accommodating and they were very helpful in getting me a reliable ride to the airport that was cheaper than the service I took from the airport getting there. I ordered for the bar and the food was good... they had some healthy options which was nice. Had the quinoa. Overall good stay...oh and the printer printed in color which was nice for some documents I had to print for work. Oh and there is a grocery store a few blocks away if you forget something.
1 night business trip Jan 20, 2015
"Love Four Points Sheraton - Comfy beds!"
We stayed at 4 points Sheraton for the last 3 nights of our stay in Seattle. After "splurging" on a much more expensive hotel downtown where the view and location were great, but the beds and customer service were lacking, I knew we could count on Sheraton for an enjoyable stay. First off, we were allowed an early check in at 1:00, front desk employee was very nice. Our first room was on the 3rd floor next to the two utility rooms and the elevator. Within about 20 minutes I realized that the noise was going to be excessive and asked if we could be moved. The same lady at the front desk happily moved us to a room at the far end of the hotel (Room 350). Even though we were near the vending machine and ice machine, the in room noise was minimal and an added bonus - great view of the Space Needle from our room. Room was a good size with two queen beds and a pullout sofa, desk and flatscreen tv. Free wi-fi - absolutely necessary with a teenager! We had our first really good night's sleep in that room. Sheratons beds are pretty comfy. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay there... from the great customer service, the nice happy hour, the location to the museum and space needle and many restaurants. There is also a nice sized grocery store within a block or two. Will definitely stay here again on our next visit. The only thing we didn't get to take advantage of was their free breakfast, and that is because we slept so well, we did not wake up in time to go down there!
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
Christy
"Nice hotel centrally located to most tourist areas"
Near the Space Needle. Excellent staff. Parking $15 extra
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Convenient, clean, good amenities. Ok for business travel.
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
Nice hotel close to downtown Seattle but don't like that they charged a lot for parking at the hotel.
Other trip Jan 17, 2015
Layla
"Very accommodating hotel."
Very convenient hotel in a good location. Was lucky they let me check in early. Will stay here again.
Other trip Jan 17, 2015
CL
"Four seasons fair"
Allot of constructiongoingonsround the hotel made it difficult to access
3 night family trip Jan 9, 2015
Anthony L
"Solid hotel, so so restaurant"
While the hotel was fine, the restaurant was extremely disappointing. Room service for soup and grilled cheese produced cold items, and the grilled cheese didn't even look grilled. Both breakfasts I had there were marginally enjoyable. The pancakes, were doughy and fell apart immediately upon adding butter and syrup. The toast was cold and they didn't butter it when it was warm, so presented it to me cold, and with cold butter. The next day I decided to go for eggs, potatoes, etc. Eggs were cooked perfect, chicken sausage was tough, flavorless (inedible) and again the cold toast, cold butter. The breakfast should have had hash browns, but they gave me spicy homes style potatoes (i cannot do spicy). The final day I decided to play it safe with a croissant...it was stale, small, and hard, again with the cold butter. Overall I would say, yes, stay there (location is outstanding), but eat elsewhere. The whole area is full of great places to eat, don't waste your time at their "restaurant".
4 night family trip Jan 8, 2015
Rachel
Overall we had a nice stay at this hotel. Beds were great, bathroom and room was very clean, staff was friendly. My only complaint is that the day we checked out, I didn't deem it necessary to put the "later, please" sign out for housekeeping since we were checking out. This was a mistake because housekeeping was banging the door down every hour starting at 8am when checkout was at noon. Maybe the front desk should keep record of when people plan on leaving the morning of checkout if they plan on having housekeeping wake people up every hour. Besides that, great hotel! Just remember to put your sign up.
4 night trip with friends Jan 8, 2015
"Reasonable price, nice accomodations near downtown"
Very comfortable, good location, reasonable price. No issues other than a loud, modestly ineffective heating unit but we certain got by and overall enjoyed our time.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"A little off the beaten track, but it worked."
Overnight for Seahawks playoff game. A ways away from the stadium, but the special shuttle service set up for the game was nice. Clean and comfortable and staff was friendly and helpful.
1 night trip with friends Jan 10, 2015
"Good stay"
Was very good, thanks
1 night business trip Jan 8, 2015
Shabeena
"Great Hotel!"
Great stay and easy walking distance to Space Needle and surrounding tourist sites! 24 Hr QFC grocery store nearby made late night snacks a great addition to the stay! Will certainly stay again!
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
"NYE in Seattle"
Overall my stay at Four Points by Sheraton in Downtown Seattle Center was pleasant. I visited during New Year and was happy to get a room that has fantastic view at the Space Needle. The firework show was spectacular. However, I found it a bit annoying that the rooms did not come with a microwave or a fridge and in order to have these items they charged an extra $10/night/item. It became a running joke in my family because any extra request came with surcharges in $10 increments. They also did not provide breakfast which was a bit strange to me since every hotel I had stayed at had complimentary breakfast. My guess is they do this to lower the advertised rate. Besides this issue, the staff were very friendly and went above and beyond at everything. The hotel is located right by Seattle Center (Space Needle, Chihuly garden, museums, etc.). However, to get to downtown/Pike Place the fastest way is to take the bus (15-20 min not including wait time) and the bus stop is only a block from the hotel. We had a great time in Seattle and would recommend this hotel to people, of course with a warning of possible extra charges.
5 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
Vi
"Seattle center"
4yeas in a row I've watched the fireworks on new year's eve from the room and walked the 4 blooks to seattle center.
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
"New Year's Eve with the kids"
We had a great time being so close to downtown Seattle and the Seattle Center. Being close to the museums, restaurants, and within walking distance to the waterfront and public transportation made this the right hotel experience for us. We came from AK, DC, and TX to meet up with family in WA. Staff and accommodations were just right. We were comfortable and warm. One room had a great view of the fireworks so we could stay warm during the celebration.
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
Gayle
"Hotel review"
Hotel was very clean and comfortable - only thing I feel we shouldn't have to pay for parking. My room was for sure the cleanest room I have had, staff was very helpful.
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
Lorena
"Great!!"
It was wonderful cozy and nice..
2 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
"Very good deal!"
Great hotel a good Price
5 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Julio Alberto
I continue to stay here Because of a number of things: close to downtown, staff, cleanliness, efficiency, etc. you gotta try it!
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
"Nice hotel close to space needle."
A few restaurants near the hotel. Very close to space needle, EMP and monorail. Quiet little bar.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
"Good Place to stay for the Seattle Marathon"
It was the perfect hotel for us as runners in the Amica Seattle Marathon. Location was pretty ideal. Not too busy, but near enough to the places we wanted to reach on foot. It was great to have the chance to jog straight back to our room from the finish and get to shower before late check-out. I only wish we'd had a fridge and microwave.
3 night trip with friends Nov 27, 2014
"Football"
My room was very clean and comfortable. There were lots of charging stations, free bottled water, comfy bed, and the shower had good pressure and plenty of hot water. As for the rest of the hotel, it's small but adequate.
2 night trip with friends Dec 12, 2014
"Would Certainly Stay There Again"
Had a very nice stay. Easy walk to the Space Needle and surrounding attractions... A longer walk (a bit over a mile?) to the restaurants, etc down by the water. Access to I-5 complicated slightly by construction but not too hard to figure out.
2 night trip Dec 12, 2014
The Hotel was very clean and the staff were excellent,very friendly and helpful. The staff went out of there way to make our stay pleasant. located in a good location.
1 night romance trip Dec 11, 2014
michael
Hotel was really nice.. Nothing really walking distance though.
2 night trip with friends Dec 12, 2014
Elsa
Excellent stay. Just a few blocks from the Space Needle and within walking distance of numerous restaurants. Beds were super comfortable.
6 night trip Nov 27, 2014
Todd
"Seattle Getaway"
Awesome stay & excellent customer service.
6 night romance trip Dec 4, 2014
cesar
Very pleasant place to stay. Checked right in. Room was very close. Did not get to try the food there. Would stay there again.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
"Good holiday rate"
Couldn't figure out how to use the heater. Room way too hot when we arrived, even though it was cold both days we were there. We had to keep the AC on the whole time. We weren't in our room much, so we didn't tell the desk.
1 night business trip Nov 27, 2014
Amazing staff! I left my wallet in my safety deposit and they sent it to me overnight. I am so grateful :)
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"Good for a night"
Great hotel, good location. Has secure parking that is affordable. Easy check in check out friendly staff, they keep the hotel secure. Room was big and comfy, not overly fancy but still higher end. Not too loud, great amenities.
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
LACY
"Mislead?????"
Husband and I rarely get away...so NOT getting a king bed and sleeping in TWO separate beds was not my idea of the weekend. When I booked, requested a King Bed (husband is 6'7") and a bathtub. Not a lot to ask for....but couldn't get it. We were booked with a King bed, but upon arrival, our reservation had been changed to two doubles so we could have a bathtub...REALLY? Sadly, choice for tub was not the best. Tub SMALL AND SHALLOW. Staff nice, restaurant closes early especially in a big city. No local eateries within walking distance. Construction noise not a welcome wake up call. Overall...not happy. Staff only saving grace.
3 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
Hotel restaurant food very good but food prep slow due to understaff/under equipped kitchen. No fault of the kitchen and the chef, just the unfortunate circumstances of Washington State law requiring full kitchen service when there is a bar.
"Nice spot"
Close to the space needle, museums and monorail. Great residential spot. There is a bit of construction but it was quiet. Friendly staff throughout the hotel.
4 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
"Friendly staff & nice hotel in general"
Unfortunately I was overbooked and was "walked" up the street to a nearby hotel for the first night. I was there to attend a sports event the following day and had to check out of my room at the other hotel the following morning before going to my sporting event which was very inconvenient. When I returned from the event and checked in they upgraded me to a suite, but there was construction outside my window the next morning which was also inconvenient.But the hotel itself was nice and the staff was very friendly and did their best to accommodate me because of the issues I had. I may book here again because I am relatively sure this was an isolated incident.
2 night trip Nov 1, 2014
rachel
"Cleanest hotel ever!"
This is probably one of the cleanest hotels I've ever stayed at. I'm pretty picky about the bathrooms and this hotel has the cleanest tub, no black on the chalk linings if the tub (it's one of my biggest pet peeves) and the shower pressure is amazing! And the bed is so comfortable!!! The staff is very nice and accomodating as well. I was able to do an early check-in and a late check-out without any problems. There's a 24 hour market a block from the hotel and a few restaurants 5 walking minutes away. Its a convenient location if you're planning to hit the tourist spots of Seattle on foot. Space Needle is 2 blocks away and from there you can take the Mono-Rail to Downtown Seattle and visit Pike Place and etc. The Mono-Rail also takes you to the Light Rail which pretty much takes you to the places to go to and also the Sea-Tac airport. I saved alot in fares with their subway system. And another thing of note, Seattle has the cleanest subways and cars I've ever seen!
2 night trip with friends Nov 1, 2014
"Nice hotel, convenient to Seattle Center"
My husband and I visit Seattle for football games and this was our first time at Four Points by Sheraton. My only (and very minor) complaint: only one mirror and that in the bathroom. It's so convenient when designers think to include a second mirror so that the contact lens part of a couple can use the great light of the bath while the hair drying partner can get on with it. But all in all, very nice, very comfortable. Very pleasant restaurant for breakfast.
Other trip Oct 29, 2014
"Great Stay!"
My wife and I recently spend a few nights at the 4 points and loved it. The room was clean and ample size for us. As far as the hotel goes it was amazing. The only announce was the construction at Mercer and Aurora, but after the first day we figured out how to avoid it. Also, if you want to avoid the parking fee in the garage there is lots of street parking around.
5 night trip Oct 21, 2014
Jacob
"wonderful place"
Even though the workers were totally swamped with an influx of guests, they were still kind and polite when it came to customer service. It was also a block away from Seattle Center.
1 night romance trip Oct 21, 2014