All hotels in Kowloon, Hong Kong
378 Nathan Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Very convenient, close to MTR station."
We got upgraded to a Nathan Suite because the hotel was overbooked. Our room was spacious and very comfortable. The bellman/valet staff were very helpful and polite - they helped us with our luggage and arranged our taxi to the Ferry Terminal. I would definitely come back again.
Other trip Feb 27, 2015
Becca
Stayed here 2 years ago and wasn't disappointed when returned to stay again. Comfortable, centrally located hotel which now provides mobile phone for use in H.K for local & international calls
3 night family trip Feb 12, 2015
Ka Yee
"Great hotel and service."
I have stayed here over the years. The newly renovated rooms are great. Service has always been good. I was born and raised in HK. Love the location. But you have to be familiar with the neighborhood to enjoy it. The area may be a little more mature and complicated for foreigners. However, it is great if you know the area.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Eddie Fast
"Hong Kong home from home"
Amazing, catered to all our needs... Very pleased
3 night trip with friends Jan 10, 2015
Sean
"Awesome experience"
Hotel was pretty close to the MTR and it was very cozy. There was also a free phone by handy for me to use during my stay! It was good!
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
Alicia
"Great location hotel"
Very old hotel but well maintained. Executive room's furniture & carpet are very old. Room is dark too. Try other room types maybe better. Location is great. 3mins to Jordan MTR station. Hotel service staffs are friendly. Overall is good.
4 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014
"Good Service"
The hotel is locate near the MTR of Jordan station. Room is clean. The hotel staffs are all friendly. Is just that the toilet water flow is small.
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
han
"Getting Old"
Love the Nathan and the area but the hotel is getting old and wornout
2 night business trip Dec 13, 2014
Riaan
ZA
"A little gem"
A gem on Nathan road, the downside being that the rooms are tiny. But if you are the traveller and spend most of your time outdoors, this is a great location to be in Hongkong. They have a very useful concierge service, very clean and modern rooms, good breakfast. Last but not the least, the hotel provides you with a smart phone in every room which you can use during your stay in Hongkong, to make free calls to the USA, UK, CANADA, CHINA and local.
4 night romance trip Dec 7, 2014
sidarth
IN
"A Good Hotel To Stay In Hong Kong Kowloon."
In general, I've stayed twice in Nathan Hotel & my sister has stayed there once & the experience has been good & enjoyable. :-)
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
Good Guy
SG
"Excellent hotel in Kowloon - would recommend"
Great hotel in a really good location. Staff members were excellent. Room clean and in good nick. We were in HK for a week and were grateful for the extra space that our Exec room had.
7 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
Patrick
"Room comes with a smartphone"
Stayed for 10 days at the hotel. The hotel is well maintained. It was a nice surprised the hotel supplied us with a smartphone with unlimited data, local calls and selected International countries.
10 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
"Hotel with good location"
The location of the hotel is good because it is near to Jordan MRT station and there are several delicious eating places around the hotel, like Mak's wonton noodles stall. However, the hotel's furniture looks a little bit old, and the room looks a little bit dark to me. The room is clean and is generous for the toiletries though. The hotel staff were very friendly and willing to explain how to go to some places that I was not familiar with. The hotel receptionist staff gave me a so called 'free upgraded' room (i.e. I was given a 3-single-beds room, rather than a 2-single-beds room that I booked). However, from the floor map, I found that the 3-single-beds room is in rectangle shape, and thus it is smaller than the 2-single-beds room which is in square shape with bigger floor area. I am not sure whether I was given a 'free upgraded' room because there was no 2-single-beds room available or it was a real 'free upgraded' room.
2 night trip with friends Nov 12, 2014
"Bad carpet"
The carpet is too old, and smelly Especually the carpet in the hall.. Need renovation asap
2 night business trip Nov 12, 2014
RACHEL
"Very Good"
Room Big & service is OK
1 night business trip Oct 31, 2014
"Good Hotel in Nathan Road"
Goods hotel, right in the heart of Nathan Road. Everything is walking distance away. Easy to find places to eat, MTR stations are a walking distance away. Shops are open till late, markets are open till late and good amenities. The hotel was excellent, was upgraded to the Nathan Room and was also provided a free mobile phone to use during my stay. Best part- they allowed you to use unlimited calls to Singapore, Phillippines, UK and USA. Rooms were big, toilets clean, full set of toiletries provided. Starbucks is on the ground floor of the hotel- great for getting your coffee fix.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
Jack
SG
"Wonderful Hotel! Great staff, very friendly"
Great hotel, very friendly and helpful staff. Buffet breakfast was delicious however breakfast area could do with makeover, very 80's
Other trip Oct 30, 2014
"Great location for business or leisure"
I would definitely stay in this hotel again, they upgrade me to the penthouse & room is very spacious. The hotel is happy to automatically upgrade up whenever better rooms are available. Front desk staff are friendly.
2 night business trip Oct 24, 2014
Lou Tam
"Close to everywhere."
price and quality not match, I don't think this is a hotel rate "hotel"
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
Tony
HK
"Nice hotel, convenient location"
This is a rather pleasant hotel not too far from the Jordan MTR. Room was a lot larger than expected and the bathroom was really clean. If there was to be one small gripe, the wireless on the 4th floor was not too stable with the connection to my laptop & phone dropping every once in a while. Overall a good experience though.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
WR
"Heart of kowloon"
It's in the heart of kowloong, across the street from the markets. Up on the next street (Saigon) there is an excellent porridge shop. There is also the hotel madera nearby which has a nice 30th floor rooftop bar. Reasonable walking distance to Jordan MTR, with its lift access. Hotel itself a bit old ... but generally well kept. A bit small, as most in kowloon tend to be. I think the point is that the next time I go to HK I might stay on HK island itself.... kowloon itself is so crowded these days... but if you want a flavour of kowloon, this is not bad for the price.
2 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"Really good option"
I go to HK quite often for either business or holidays and I have tried several hotels from different budgets and locations. I always ended up not completely happy and go somewhere else next time. But I would say that can go back to Nathan for sure. Location is great, staff was extremely friendly and helpful, room are not huge but perfect if you are not spending all your time inside, clean, internet works ok, Starbuck just downstairs. I was very satisfied!
1 night trip Jun 9, 2014
SG
good place to stay in the mid of tst .
1 night business trip May 22, 2014
"Convenient hotel"
Stayed in this hotel a couple of times. Sometimes, a bit overpriced. Location is good, near to restaurants and 5 mins walk to Jordan MRT station. Service is good, staff are all very helpful. Only setback is the security... anyone can get to the room floors. Should install the room key slots in the lifts to deter "others" from going up.
3 night business trip May 4, 2014
Honesty
"Overall good!!"
Stay there for 3 nights, overall good and excellent. Staff there are helpful. Will go back there again.
Other trip May 8, 2014
"Felt"
Felt relaxed in comfortable bed after long hours of travel. Room was of good size
1 night trip Apr 7, 2014
NZ
Good value and staff was friendly and helpful.
1 night trip Mar 31, 2014
"Wouldnt Stay here again! Book the Eaton hotel"
Hi, My colleague and i arrived at the Nathan hotel on Monday night having being advised that the hotel was the best one of our other colleagues had stayed in. Well when we got to our floor and room this certainly wasn’t my opinion. The corridors leading to the rooms had floor coverings on and it was clear that they were renovating as all walls were stripped back to bare plaster. I understand that the hotel needs to do this but we were not informed of this situation when we made the booking. I spoke to the receptionist about this who said they have to do it and had no further rooms they could move us too. They offered a complimentary drink to apologise. to be honest we paid what i think is a lot of money for the rooms per night to experience what we thought would be the best hotel. if i knew the hotel would be like this i would have booked the Eaton hotel opposite which is much better than the Nathan hotel. Two disappointed customers
Other trip Apr 2, 2014
"Gd location. Nice service. But extra charge us$8"
Took a21 bus & alighted at e 10th stop. Facing sasa walk to your left all the way to the Starbucks logo and turn right to entrance. Room wasn't ready till 230pm. Room was ok. No mirrors at PowerPoint area which I needed to straighten my hair. Housekeeping was gd. Toilet tiles n bathtub looks old. Plug hole was really difficult to take out. I selected e pay later so upon checkout charge. However there was an extra charge of abt US8 which I don't know y.. Anyway not much but I would have opt to pay now instead n disappointed it was different when I booked it.
5 night family trip Mar 25, 2014
Mat
"excellent location"
good service, large room at central location
3 night business trip Mar 14, 2014
SG
"Decent Room & Comfy Beds"
The reception, Bell Boys and Housekeeping service were good. Room Size were great. Surrounding restaurants were decent and off course StarBuck around the corner.
2 night trip Mar 11, 2014
Robin Tan
"Near Mac"
The staffs r friendly except that the doors of e room has problem n blackout but the staffs solved it fast
Other trip Mar 13, 2014
"Decent"
The lobby isn't much, but the rooms are immaculate, plush and well appointed. I was admittedly disappointed when I first checked in (the lobby is so small and cheap-looking), but when I got to my room I was very glad that I booked here. A great oasis amidst the hustle and bustle. The rooftop Bali bar is a nice touch too.
1 night trip with friends Feb 12, 2014
Frankie Hummous
"A little of bit outdated hotel, but good value"
Pro: the location is good, a few blocks away from MRT; the room is roomy and comfortable; gym is open 24hours a day; Cons: room is a little bit out dated, a remodel would help a lot; Gym is small with limited equipments;
1 night business trip Jan 27, 2014
S
"Close to all amenties."
Friendly service and convenience location.
6 night trip Dec 11, 2013
Happy holiday
We enjoyed our stay at the Nathan hotel, we were upgraded to a very nice room (suite), it was clean and tidy. The front desk staff and concierge(s) were all very helpful and friendly. The location is excellent for getting around on the transport system including the free airport shuttle bus to the door. Markets nearby and good shopping. The only downside of our 4 day stay was the first few days breakfasts, unorganised queuing for tables, and food not replenished in dishes, having to ask several times for stuff. The last day was very good after I had spoken to the front desk.
3 night trip Nov 23, 2013
Jenk
NZ
"Very Central close to everything"
Very good experience the rooms are nice and comfortable and with plenty of room.
Other trip Nov 29, 2013
Caterina
"Room not clean, carpet dirty,"
Not worth to stay in this hotel, old, room full of dust, carpet dirty.
7 night family trip Nov 18, 2013
S K Tan
SG
"Great location and very comfortable beds"
Stayed in a quiet room which was lovely. Location was fantastic as it was close to all the important places. Would stay here again.
5 night trip Oct 1, 2013
"No Regrets Choosing This Hotel"
First time stayed at this hotel at the recommendation of a friend. Room was nice and service was tops. We reached earlier than expected but hotel was ready to check us in nonetheless. Conceirge was quick to assist us with cab booking.
Other trip Sep 8, 2013
Yong
SG
"COMFY OVERSIZED KINGS, EXCELLENT EFFICIENT STAFF"
Wamly greeted by reception staff upon arrival around 11.30pm and got informed we had been upgraded to a Platinum room with complimentary breakfast for our 3 night stay. Platinum level is 13 and the rooms are very spacious and lovely big bathroom/shower etc with excellent water pressure. Oversized king bed and very quiet location made for an excellent night's sleep. Only thing which I feel could be improved upon is the breakfast room which is quite dark, a bit more natural light would be a perfect way to start the day. Enjoyed a few drinks during happy hour in the outside Balinese type bar and staff helpful in providing maps and booking tours at their desk. Also happy to provide some ice for our water bottles in the morning - all in all, an excellent stay, would recommend.
3 night trip Aug 2, 2013
taronga57
"Hotel looks a little old."
Other experiences were good, keep it up. My brother and I were in Hong Kong for our second sister's wake followed by funeral over a weekend. Hence we spent very little time in the hotel itself.
Other trip Jul 30, 2013
Wrongsize
"Good but squeaky"
We were upgraded to the Platinum floor on arrival. The room was great. The wifi was a tad slow. The bed was squeaky, that was the only negative. The staff were provided excellent service.
Other trip Jul 20, 2013
Anon
"Would Stay Again"
Rooms a bit small but very comfortable, pleasant decor, great bathroom (huge), extremely quiet especially at night, great location, close to Bus & MTR. Would recommend.
3 night trip Jun 15, 2013
NZ
"Pleasant stay and well trained staff"
Staffs were very prompt with their service. I requested for a soup bowl and was brought one which fell short of my specification. So, The housekeeping staff brought me to rummage through their storage and showed me all the available bowls. Although not one of them was suitable, the staff did still try his best. All of my other requests made during booking of room and during our stay there was also fulfilled. My Nathan room was small. The bedroom size is exactly about the size of the queen bed with a comfortable little extra space for walking and luggage. But this is expected since it's hong kong. We also had assess to the lounge which served juice, coffee and tea. Also have internet access and magazines. a nice resting place after a whole day of shopping. But the pastry served was hard and not tasty. Could improve on this matter. Buffet came in the package that we took. Food taste is okay but variety limited. Starbucks right downstairs of hotel. . The down side was that only one key card is provided per room. And our request for a second card was denied. Very very inconvenient. All Staffs was very courteous and helpful (reception, cleaners, bellboy, kitchen staffs) except for one of the waitress in the restaurant at 15th floor. In conclusion, our stay was very pleasant and plus points for the good attitude and swift action of the staffs for all the requests that we made.
Other trip Jun 25, 2013
Wong
MY
"Nathan Hotel Kowloon"
Value for money. well positioned. helpful staff. comfortable large bed and pillow
Other trip Jun 16, 2013
Lindy
"Great Hotel For The Price"
Second stay at this hotel. Take the train from the airport to Kowloon (20 minutes and 140 HKD for two), 10 minute taxi ride (20-30 HKD) from the train station to Nathans. Nathan's is conveniently located to the MTR and Bus lines, no reason to take a cab anywhere. Walking distance to good restaurants and street shopping. The hotel itself is older, but well kept with large clean comfortable rooms and great staff service. Stayed in room 1003 which had a balcony with a good view of parts of Kowloon. The breakfast served each morning (7am -10am) was an American/Oriental style of food with plenty to choose from and everything was fresh delicious. Great hotel for the price, you won't be disappointed.
Other trip May 30, 2013
PH
"Great hotel!!!"
Service is great, staffs are helpful and reactive. Location of the hotel is very convenient.
Other trip May 15, 2013
Alicia
HK
the last date staying there, there were a group of customers started to make very very loud noise from 8:00 A.M. After reflecting to the duty manager, he said he had already alarmed them twice but no improvement. So "He could do nothing about it" !! If we pay money to the hotel and the other customers bring us many inconvenience and the hotel just says " we can do nothing about it". I don't know what is the point to stay in this kind of hotel who ignore customers right this much !!!
2 night trip Mar 29, 2013
"love the big bed !!"
If you want to have a good night sleep , you got it . The bed is so big and so comfortable. The room condition is good and bathroom is clean. We are very happy to stay here.
1 night trip Feb 25, 2013