All hotels in Kowloon, Hong Kong

Great room
    Breakfast is average
  • Wellness
    Sufficient wellness & sports facilities

We were there about a week. The room we had was very nice, the staff very kind and accommodating. Breakfast was adequate and location was very convenient to and from airport as well as getting around Hong Kong. We definitely would stay there again.
5 night romance trip Jan 6, 2016
Teresa
Fantastic. Great service, great staff. I will definitely come and stay again
1 night family trip Jan 7, 2016
(ZANN) LI YING
SG
"Not worth with the price we paid"
our stay was around 3 nights at Hotel Nathan. Room was excellent, clean n bathroom etc was great. Food was not good, communication was bad with the staff as they speak less English. Passage way was very narrow
4 night family trip Dec 25, 2015
Sita
"Staying at the Nathan hotel Hong Kong"
we had a pleasant 4 night stay
4 night trip with friends Dec 1, 2015
SG
"Very central in Kowloon"
We were well taken care of and our questions were answered very adequately and in a timely manner. Very good and plentiful food.
Other trip Nov 3, 2015
M
"Smack bang in the middle of the action"
The hotel is located in middle of all the action really convenient to get to all amenities including public transport. Plenty of eateries around and shopping was superb. Location was a little confusing. Its address is on Nathan St but the address was on a side street.
Other trip Oct 26, 2015
Du
The size of soap was very small.Difficult to hold in hand.This is the trend in all hotels I do not why?
4 night romance trip Sep 22, 2015
SATNAM SINGH
"Super Location"
good Hotel This is my second stay. Breakfast can be better though.
4 night business trip Sep 6, 2015
IN
"Good hotel but expensive"
Good location, Quick check in, very large room, and large comfortable beds. But the actual price paid by us was much more than the amount we calculated by multiplying daily rate quoted x no. of days. May be due to taxes. So it turned out to be very expensive.
3 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
RAJENDRA
IN
Friendly, helpful staff, centrally located, close to MTR station. Paperwork was already prepared when we arrived. Room was next to the elevator, so it got a bit noisy at times when other guest came back to the hotel in the middle of the night. We had booked for 1 adult and 2 kids but we had to ask for a third towel etc. They stored our baggage on the last day after check out which allowed us to enjoy another full day in Hong Kong.
2 night family trip Jul 15, 2015
"Nz travellers"
Loved our stay. Staff friendly. Room spacious close to everything.
2 night trip with friends Jun 27, 2015
Gayleen
"Central Hotel"
Very clean and friendly hotel situated on Nathan Road Kow Loon, hotel has had renovations done and the rooms are very good.
Other trip Jun 28, 2015
Lesley
"Overall a good experience"
We booked 2 different rooms type as the cheaper option had no more rooms after the 1st booking (we had different departure dates). We were fine when we 1st checked into the cheaper room (older block I supposed) but when we saw what a difference a few dollars more can give in the other room supposedly Nathan room (newer wing), we couldn't resist but ask for an upgrade too which was abt S$90/night including breakfast. So, get rooms in the newer wing (level 7-15) if possible. Though no bath tub, the rooms are generally bigger, newer & cleaner. As for location, no complains for being in the middle of the whole Nathan road with Mongkok up north & Tsim Sha Tsui down south & temple street night market directly opposite. MTR is just 5-7mins walk away to get to other parts of Hong Kong.
4 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
SG
"Nathan Hotel - Worth to Stay in Hong Kong"
The hotel staffs were very friendly. Upon checking in, Ms. Cherry from front desk promptly assisted us and also in guiding us for the places we wanted to visit. The room is very neat, spacious and have a good lighting. The bathroom amenities are complete and the towels provided are very white. As for the breakfast buffet, there are a lot of varieties to choose from and I recommend the steamed dumplings. The chuncky meat makes it very delicious. Upon checking out, the process is also fast and they let you leave your luggage until you are finished with shopping and aboit to go to airport already. The hotel is situated near the drop off point of free airport shuttle. A very nice hotel to stay
2 night romance trip Jun 15, 2015
PETER PAUL
SG
"hotel close to everything"
Was pretty happy. Close to everything. Had buffet breakfast which was great. Friendly service and close to shopping, trains and markets.
Other trip Jun 14, 2015
"4 stars Hotel with 5 Stars Service"
I have been staying in this hotel for at least 5 times. It is in the heart of Kowloon and surrounded with nice shopping and foodies. Walking distance to public transportations.
Other trip May 31, 2015
texx
SG
I always stay at Nathan Hotel as its good & convenient.
Other trip May 30, 2015
Good Guy
"Not Bad"
It's was a short stay but fine
1 night family trip Apr 30, 2015
Zubair
"Pleasant Hotel with free usage of Smartphone"
Nice hotel which provide smartphone during the stay free of charge. Able to access to internet, ingoing and outgoing phone call. MTR within walking distance. The counter staff and chamber maid is helpful and polite and would like to stay at this hotel again !
Other trip Apr 17, 2015
Elsie
SG
"Will stay again, highly recommand"
The room is big and tidy. Very convenience traffic, many shops and restaurants around. The staff in Bali (bar on 15/F) is nice and friendly.
1 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
WAI SAN WILSON
"Feedback"
Overall,the hotel is good except the air-con is noisy.
3 night trip with friends Mar 19, 2015
May Fong
SG
"Good location and service"
Hotel is well located near Jordan MTR station and is also near several of Hong Kong's recommended local dining places. Staffs are friendly and helpful. The "handy" phone provided is really useful for tourists to find our way around Hong Kong with it's GPS functions. Room is quite big and spacious, and comfortable. Walking distance to the shopping hub in Yau Ma Tei and Mong Kok. Had a very pleasant stay and definitely will be back here in our next visit to Hong Kong.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
Charles Tan
SG
"Very convenient, close to MTR station."
We got upgraded to a Nathan Suite because the hotel was overbooked. Our room was spacious and very comfortable. The bellman/valet staff were very helpful and polite - they helped us with our luggage and arranged our taxi to the Ferry Terminal. I would definitely come back again.
Other trip Feb 27, 2015
Becca
Stayed here 2 years ago and wasn't disappointed when returned to stay again. Comfortable, centrally located hotel which now provides mobile phone for use in H.K for local & international calls
3 night family trip Feb 12, 2015
Ka Yee
"Great hotel and service."
I have stayed here over the years. The newly renovated rooms are great. Service has always been good. I was born and raised in HK. Love the location. But you have to be familiar with the neighborhood to enjoy it. The area may be a little more mature and complicated for foreigners. However, it is great if you know the area.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Eddie Fast
"Hong Kong home from home"
Amazing, catered to all our needs... Very pleased
3 night trip with friends Jan 10, 2015
Sean
"Awesome experience"
Hotel was pretty close to the MTR and it was very cozy. There was also a free phone by handy for me to use during my stay! It was good!
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
Alicia
"Great location hotel"
Very old hotel but well maintained. Executive room's furniture & carpet are very old. Room is dark too. Try other room types maybe better. Location is great. 3mins to Jordan MTR station. Hotel service staffs are friendly. Overall is good.
4 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014
"Good Service"
The hotel is locate near the MTR of Jordan station. Room is clean. The hotel staffs are all friendly. Is just that the toilet water flow is small.
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
han
"Getting Old"
Love the Nathan and the area but the hotel is getting old and wornout
2 night business trip Dec 13, 2014
Riaan
ZA
"A little gem"
A gem on Nathan road, the downside being that the rooms are tiny. But if you are the traveller and spend most of your time outdoors, this is a great location to be in Hongkong. They have a very useful concierge service, very clean and modern rooms, good breakfast. Last but not the least, the hotel provides you with a smart phone in every room which you can use during your stay in Hongkong, to make free calls to the USA, UK, CANADA, CHINA and local.
4 night romance trip Dec 7, 2014
sidarth
IN
"A Good Hotel To Stay In Hong Kong Kowloon."
In general, I've stayed twice in Nathan Hotel & my sister has stayed there once & the experience has been good & enjoyable. :-)
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
Good Guy
SG
"Excellent hotel in Kowloon - would recommend"
Great hotel in a really good location. Staff members were excellent. Room clean and in good nick. We were in HK for a week and were grateful for the extra space that our Exec room had.
7 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
Patrick
"Room comes with a smartphone"
Stayed for 10 days at the hotel. The hotel is well maintained. It was a nice surprised the hotel supplied us with a smartphone with unlimited data, local calls and selected International countries.
10 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
"Hotel with good location"
The location of the hotel is good because it is near to Jordan MRT station and there are several delicious eating places around the hotel, like Mak's wonton noodles stall. However, the hotel's furniture looks a little bit old, and the room looks a little bit dark to me. The room is clean and is generous for the toiletries though. The hotel staff were very friendly and willing to explain how to go to some places that I was not familiar with. The hotel receptionist staff gave me a so called 'free upgraded' room (i.e. I was given a 3-single-beds room, rather than a 2-single-beds room that I booked). However, from the floor map, I found that the 3-single-beds room is in rectangle shape, and thus it is smaller than the 2-single-beds room which is in square shape with bigger floor area. I am not sure whether I was given a 'free upgraded' room because there was no 2-single-beds room available or it was a real 'free upgraded' room.
2 night trip with friends Nov 12, 2014
"Bad carpet"
The carpet is too old, and smelly Especually the carpet in the hall.. Need renovation asap
2 night business trip Nov 12, 2014
RACHEL
"Very Good"
Room Big & service is OK
1 night business trip Oct 31, 2014
"Good Hotel in Nathan Road"
Goods hotel, right in the heart of Nathan Road. Everything is walking distance away. Easy to find places to eat, MTR stations are a walking distance away. Shops are open till late, markets are open till late and good amenities. The hotel was excellent, was upgraded to the Nathan Room and was also provided a free mobile phone to use during my stay. Best part- they allowed you to use unlimited calls to Singapore, Phillippines, UK and USA. Rooms were big, toilets clean, full set of toiletries provided. Starbucks is on the ground floor of the hotel- great for getting your coffee fix.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
Jack
SG
"Wonderful Hotel! Great staff, very friendly"
Great hotel, very friendly and helpful staff. Buffet breakfast was delicious however breakfast area could do with makeover, very 80's
Other trip Oct 30, 2014
"Great location for business or leisure"
I would definitely stay in this hotel again, they upgrade me to the penthouse & room is very spacious. The hotel is happy to automatically upgrade up whenever better rooms are available. Front desk staff are friendly.
2 night business trip Oct 24, 2014
Lou Tam
"Close to everywhere."
price and quality not match, I don't think this is a hotel rate "hotel"
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
Tony
HK
"Nice hotel, convenient location"
This is a rather pleasant hotel not too far from the Jordan MTR. Room was a lot larger than expected and the bathroom was really clean. If there was to be one small gripe, the wireless on the 4th floor was not too stable with the connection to my laptop & phone dropping every once in a while. Overall a good experience though.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
WR
"Heart of kowloon"
It's in the heart of kowloong, across the street from the markets. Up on the next street (Saigon) there is an excellent porridge shop. There is also the hotel madera nearby which has a nice 30th floor rooftop bar. Reasonable walking distance to Jordan MTR, with its lift access. Hotel itself a bit old ... but generally well kept. A bit small, as most in kowloon tend to be. I think the point is that the next time I go to HK I might stay on HK island itself.... kowloon itself is so crowded these days... but if you want a flavour of kowloon, this is not bad for the price.
2 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"Really good option"
I go to HK quite often for either business or holidays and I have tried several hotels from different budgets and locations. I always ended up not completely happy and go somewhere else next time. But I would say that can go back to Nathan for sure. Location is great, staff was extremely friendly and helpful, room are not huge but perfect if you are not spending all your time inside, clean, internet works ok, Starbuck just downstairs. I was very satisfied!
1 night trip Jun 9, 2014
SG
good place to stay in the mid of tst .
1 night business trip May 22, 2014
"Convenient hotel"
Stayed in this hotel a couple of times. Sometimes, a bit overpriced. Location is good, near to restaurants and 5 mins walk to Jordan MRT station. Service is good, staff are all very helpful. Only setback is the security... anyone can get to the room floors. Should install the room key slots in the lifts to deter "others" from going up.
3 night business trip May 4, 2014
Honesty
"Overall good!!"
Stay there for 3 nights, overall good and excellent. Staff there are helpful. Will go back there again.
Other trip May 8, 2014
"Felt"
Felt relaxed in comfortable bed after long hours of travel. Room was of good size
1 night trip Apr 7, 2014
NZ
Good value and staff was friendly and helpful.
1 night trip Mar 31, 2014
"Wouldnt Stay here again! Book the Eaton hotel"
Hi, My colleague and i arrived at the Nathan hotel on Monday night having being advised that the hotel was the best one of our other colleagues had stayed in. Well when we got to our floor and room this certainly wasn’t my opinion. The corridors leading to the rooms had floor coverings on and it was clear that they were renovating as all walls were stripped back to bare plaster. I understand that the hotel needs to do this but we were not informed of this situation when we made the booking. I spoke to the receptionist about this who said they have to do it and had no further rooms they could move us too. They offered a complimentary drink to apologise. to be honest we paid what i think is a lot of money for the rooms per night to experience what we thought would be the best hotel. if i knew the hotel would be like this i would have booked the Eaton hotel opposite which is much better than the Nathan hotel. Two disappointed customers
Other trip Apr 2, 2014