All hotels in Sparks, Nevada, United States of America
55 E Nugget Ave, Sparks, NV, 89431, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9227

"Old hotel made to look new"
The staff was pleasant, but the elevator didn't work very well. We were staying on the 4thfloor and the elevator would not stop on the floor on the way up, only on the way down. The room is old, they trired to make it look new,but the furnishings are old and worn out. Overall, wouldn't stay here again.
Response by Holiday Inn Reno-Sparks
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback so we can try to make the necessary changes to improve your next stay here. It is our goal to take suggestions from our guests and implement them in Holiday Inn's quality standards. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that this caused you and hope that you would stay with us again and experience the difference.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
Keri
"Joke"
Your company is a joke!
Response by Holiday Inn Reno-Sparks
Thank you very much for taking the time to review our property. Your input, and the feedback from all of our guests is vitally important to us and we always want guest expectations to be met upon arrival. We hope to see you again in the future and have the opportunity to show you what improvements we have made to make your stay an enjoyable one as we take your comments seriously.
2 night business trip Jun 20, 2014
Disappointed
"Good Stay"
Had no issues. Staff was very friendly and helpful.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
"Great location. Close to freeway. Very safe!"
My family and I enjoyed our stay. The service was good and the people where friendly. Could have had more people on staff for the busy Memorial weekend.The check in took some time. The wait was long! No early check ins. Other than that, everything was great.
2 night trip May 24, 2014
Lee
"Convenient and Simple"
The front desk associates were very friendly, the new bartender was friendly and stayed open late so we could have a drink since we arrived late. Clean room, and parking was good. Workout room was pretty minimal- 2 treadmills and an elliptical. Right off the freeway, easy to locate- not much excite in the surrounding area.
2 night trip May 24, 2014
"Memorial Day Weekend Stay"
Positive points: 1. Convenient access from freeway and plenty of parking 2. For food we did not try hotel restaurant, but Denny's nearby ok 3. Room size large and clean 4. Staff friendly, although clearly overwhelmed by local sports event taking place nearby 5. Inexpensive for 3 day holiday Negative Points: 1. Mainly the room air conditioner - so noisy it was difficult to sleep and draft blew directly across the bed making it uncomfortable. 2. The exercise room had 2 treadmills - that's all. Its because of the room air conditioner is why I would not recommend the hotel to anyone.
Other trip May 27, 2014
"Gym equipment and beds"
Gym could have been better. Beds were not soft and breakfast buffet was not hot.
Other trip May 27, 2014
josh
"Try the casino hotel."
The hotel security warning is the wonder of safety. Asked the hotel staff on the good eating place, eating at the hotel is the recommendation. Surprise! Try the restaurant at the casino. The steak house is great. Plus, you can try the slot machine!
Other trip May 5, 2014
"Wonderful Stay"
Everything about it was great. It is conveniently located by the freeway, but is very quiet. It is clean and comfortable.
2 night trip Apr 25, 2014
"quiet hotel, bed is comfortable"
We stayed for two nights, I asked the housekeeper to clean the room the second day, she said OK, but never did. The shower didn't drain for 15 mins after finish showering, it was discussing.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
Y
Overall, OK. The bathtub was very slippery and we had to request a bath mat for it, but the staff was very accommodating. The only strange thing was that they bill themselves as having room service, but the 2 times we used it, the kitchen staff was overrun in the restaurant and we had to wait. The lady in the restaurant was very apologetic and very friendly and service-oriented, though. She was trying her best. We stayed there because that was where my son's group was staying and it was removed from the chaos of Downtown Reno.
3 night trip Apr 10, 2014
A Mom
"Good Hotel for overnight stay"
Stayed overnight...decent hotel...building/rooms are somewhat older....rooms are pretty basic...no complimentary breakfast.
Other trip Apr 4, 2014
Sam
I WAS BOOKED FOR A ROOM WITH BREAKFAST BUT ACCORDING TO THE FRONT DESK CLERK THEY ARE NOT SERVING BREAKFAST.THAT'S NOT A NICE WAY TO TREAT CUSTOMER.
2 night trip Feb 14, 2014
AUBREY
"Nice hotel away from the Gambling crowd."
Great place to have your dog. Clean rooms, friendly staff and very helpful. We would stay her again.
Other trip Mar 6, 2014
Sheila
"Quiet and peaceful"
Due to a death in the family we were in town unexpectedly. so happy to get a reservation here at the Holiday in for the last two day. we were glad to be away from the noise and casino atmosphere.When our brother got sick. someone warmed our can of soup for us. Thank you for a wonderful stay.
Other trip Mar 5, 2014
Mel
"Good hotel"
Lobby was nice. free wifi and parking a big plus. Room was very roomy also really clean. Service was good too. Only thing i noticed during my stay was, the walls are really thin. the room could also use more lighting.
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2014
Fred
"Not my best experience."
The location is not too bad, we booked last minute. The hotel needs upgrades: the draining system in the shower was bad, had to shower with water up to my ankles. The coffee maker is inside the bathroom. The AC did not cool the room and the outside wind filter through makin it very noisy. I did not get either of my rooms cleaned once out of the 2nights my family and i stayed there and was not given any type of compensation for it. The next morning even though i had my Do Not disturb sign on the door, the housekeeping lady knocked on my door waking me up at 8am to clean my room.
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
traveler
Will never stay at this place again. I am surprised that corporate still allows it to keep the brand name. The room was dirty and in disrepair, not updating, disrepair. I could have stayed in a much nicer room for less than 1/3 the price of this room.
1 night trip Feb 3, 2014
Hotels.com gave us bad info. Wanted 2 rooms got conformation for 1 room. Asked for 1st floor no rooms on the 1st floor. Holiday Inn took care of us very good. Next time i'll go right to the hotel for info.
1 night trip Nov 28, 2013
Chuck
"birthday trip"
All was nice, except for the customer service.
1 night trip Sep 28, 2013
Michael Loze
"Comfortable & away from crowds of Reno"
Enjoyed stay. However, prior review indicated there was a shuttle to the Reno Air Races. Not true. Luckily, we had our car with us. Rooms clean & quiet. Personel friendly & helpful.
2 night trip Sep 14, 2013
Gary M
"Hilton Reno-Sparks"
Very quiet, clean room. Breakfast was included and very good! I will stay here again.
2 night trip Sep 13, 2013
"Rib cook off"
They have shuttles to and from the cook of 10-10.. Very worth it and very happy
2 night family trip Aug 30, 2013
"I would stay here again..."
Hotel was clean, staff were very friendly and inviting and they provided a free shuttle to the Rib Cook-Off and back for free which was a huge bonus for us. On the downside, I had called ahead when my son was no longer coming with us and arranged for a king bed room (my hubby is 6'6). My husband checked in while I stayed out with my sister and he was a bit tipsy, so by the time I got there and noticed we were in a double queen room, it was too late. In addition, the pillows were like fluffy round balls and pretty uncomfortable. Ultimately, we slept in separate beds which sucked however, we travel frequently and I will say, compared to many other places we have stayed in, the room was very clean and quiet, and the beds themselves were comfortable. Please invest in better pillows (and softer toilet paper) :)
Other trip Sep 4, 2013
Alison
"Nice Hotel, close to Nugget for The Rib Cook Off"
Only stayed one time but was very pleased with the room.
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
Grace
Upon arriving we discovered we had reserved for the wrong day, actually we were one day late. Thanks to the staff and Expedia we were able to alter the dates of arrival and we were given a great room at no extra charge. We were in Sparks for the annual rib cook off and the hotel was on about a 15 minute walk from the venue. Plus the hotel provided a complimentary shuttle to and from the venue.
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
"Disappointing."
Could not find an ice machine. The bar was extremely disappointing. As a bar manager, I could not believe that a bar would run out of whiskey?! Would not recommend nor stay at this hotel again. For the price of the room, it was all terribly disappointing.
Other trip Aug 15, 2013
"I will be very surprised if you post this"
Front desk staff were not very friendly nor attentive to our needs. I was there for hot August nights with my custom car and a trailer. I asked if I could park my trailer in the back corner as there were numerous others parked around the massive parking lot. I was told no. I then asked why there were others? They said they did not no but they should not be parked there? My friend who was staying with me then noticed a sign on the corner of the check in desk that said "trailer parking in the dirt lot to the east side of the hotel?" So why was I not informed of this when I asked them at the front desk? Then I asked for a roll around bed and was told that they were out but would call me back later that evening which no one ever did. Also the bath tub drain was plugged and very very slow to drain. Over all rating is a 3 do to poor service from front desk, and a lack of concern for the customers needs. However the cleaning staff was excellent, on time, very tidy and friendly. They obviously deserve a raise as I am sure they are underpaid.
3 night trip Aug 8, 2013
You know who I am
"Perfect location"
Was there for Hot August Nights was a great place to stay on the strip is just to much. Had a great room on the corner could still view the cars driving by and the mountains. Very relaxing.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
Joel
"Easy I-80 access"
The hotel is definitely older. As evidenced by very few outlets in the rooms. The ones that were there were virtually non-accessible. The ones that were easy were in the bathroom. The on-site restaurant was also dated and limited. Not sure if I would stay again, but the value was reasonable.
1 night trip Jul 31, 2013
S
"Ok I guess"
Room and bed ok but only one worker at desk so no service at all and restaurant closed at 9 pm
1 night trip Jun 26, 2013
Nors
"Great hotel minutes from the airport."
Not much to see around this hotel, but it is great if you need to stay close to the airport. Restaurant was good, rooms clean, nice to use the exercise room.
Other trip Jun 24, 2013
"Hotel was ok. Aniversary stay."
we paid in advance for a king size bed. When we arrived there was only a gueen size left. In a handicap room with no plug ins except one in the bathroom. I ask why he said there is no garintee when you purchase on line. He just laughed and said just sleep in different beds. My husband is 6'6" and dos'nt fit in a gueen bed. We paid moor for the king and had to settle for what ever. It was our 35th aniversary.Great aniversary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Other trip May 27, 2013
Darlene
The room doesn't have a fridge and a microwave as stated on their site. The pool is closed on a nice sunny day. Wi-fi is so slow. You have to ask housekeeping to refill your shampoo. Breakfast is so so- the bagel is hard and the lemon poppy seed pastry looks like it's been sitting there for days. It's in a tray that's covered with layers of plastic wrapper - but breakfast is free so it's like you don't have the right to complain. I've been to diff hotels and their free breakfast is way better then theirs.
2 night trip Apr 20, 2013
AH
"Worst Stay In Nevava Ever"
We are smokers, we had a smoking room. It stunk! No fans, no ventilation, no opening windows. There was a Phi Gama Cappa party on the 1floor, we were on the 2nd, right over the party...it was terrible! I was there for a very emotional trip & our stay at this hotel was not comforting at all. The food & service in the restaurant was poor & very slow. I will never stay here again!
1 night trip Feb 16, 2013
I stay here every year for the Reno air races. The staff is friendly and helpful. They offer a shuttle to the races. It is very quiet here, but close to the freeway so access is really covenient. I will continue to stay here.
2 night business trip Sep 14, 2012
"nice quite place to stay"
but, there is nothing around there, which is fine for a business stay. I always stay here to avoid downtown and the casinos. Very nice and easy to get to.
1 night business trip Sep 12, 2012
"CONVENIENCES STORES AND RESTAURANTS"
Front Desk Staff very friendly and ready to help in anything we need. Transportation to Rib Festival was a plus for the entire family. Congratulations to Corey and his partner for that day.
2 night trip Sep 1, 2012
GLEYDA

"On business"
Stayed here for one night while on business. Hotel staff could not have been more helpful. A round trip to and from my business meeting with a final shuttle to the airport which made my morning hassle free. Thanks for the top notch service.
Response by Holiday Inn Reno-Sparks
We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and was able to use our shuttle service to meed your needs.Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We appreciate your positive comments and strive to maintain the quality standards expected at a Holiday Inn.
Other trip Jun 4, 2014
2 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
Ralph
2 night trip Sep 26, 2014
Response by Holiday Inn Reno-Sparks
Thank you for taking the time to enter a 4 Star rating for us and hope to see you at your next stay here in the Reno and Sparks area !
3 night business trip Aug 28, 2014
charisse
1 night business trip Feb 21, 2014
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2013
"Quiet, clean pet friendly hotel"
Other trip Nov 27, 2013