All hotels in Vacaville, California, United States of America
151 Lawrence Dr, Vacaville, CA, 95687, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

4.8
"Extended hospitality"
I was pleased with all aspects of my stay. The room was great had everything I needed. They allowed me an early check-in and late check out. I will defiantly stay again should the need arise.
1 night trip Aug 13, 2015
Roy C.
Very nice and convenient to eating freeway .
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
"business & pleasure"
The hotel was very clean. Staff quite professional. Complimentary breakfast could use a few more options but on balance was good. Room was quite comfortable and the wife enjoyed the facilities. We will definitely stay there again and we're already planning another visit.
1 night romance trip Jul 29, 2015
Lawrence
"Nice hotel in good location"
This is a nice hotel in a great location. It's a short drive to the Nut Tree and all of the Outlet shopping stores. The complementary breakfast was pretty good. The staff was friendly and helpful. Quiet area for relaxing.
2 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
Dwayne
The complementary breakfast was really nice, and the front desk was very friendly. Would love to come back.
1 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
"Convenient, clean and comfortable"
Great short stay, convenient location, easy check-in, clean room, comfortable beds.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
Siobhan
"Much needed R&R"
Spur of the moment treat for the family... and it was FANTASTIC!
2 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Aurora
No complaints what so ever. PeoPle were friendly, room ready and clean. Staff was exceptional.
1 night romance trip Jun 29, 2015
larry
"It was moderate"
We asked for a roll away they it was for handicap rooms only. My husband had to sleep on the floor with blankets.I slept at the foot of the bed with my daughters. No information book in room about hotel and things to do in Vacaville.
2 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
Kimberly
"Easy to find off freeway yet quiet."
I arrived late due to weekday work but got a good night sleep. Easy to find location. I had an early meeting at a nearby hospital. This location was ideal. Thanks for breakfast.
1 night business trip May 27, 2015
Cynthia
"A place to stay"
Super clean hotel, tasty breakfast, friendly front desk
1 night business trip May 29, 2015
Juan
"My Stay at Vacaville"
Really nice people on the front desk.
1 night business trip May 29, 2015
Juan
"Overnight stay"
Overnight stay - comfortable but dislike window air conditioners - noisy. Other than that - A+++++ rating. I would stay there again.
1 night business trip May 26, 2015
"Family Staycation"
Memorial Day weekend staycation. Pleasant staff from front to housekeeping. Kids loved the pool. Wife loved that we were walking distance to the premium outlet. Our room was perfect. No complaints.
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
"Clean & convenient."
Stayed one night to regroup in the middle of a long road trip - did laundry and enjoyed the big, comfy bed. Laundry facilities were well-maintained and fairly priced, staff was very friendly, room was comfortable and pretty clean, though it could have used some vacuuming under & behind furniture.
1 night trip May 13, 2015
Rebeca
"Davis Graduation"
Always a nice stay at the Holiday Inn Express Vacaville!
2 night trip with friends May 15, 2015
"Nice facility"
It was a great experience, very clean, good service, great breakfast
Other trip May 7, 2015
"Very Nice Stay"
Recently stayed at the Hyatt in SanFrancisco it was nowhere near as clean comfortable and accommodating is your Hotel thank you!!
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
"Stay"
Ok
1 night family trip Apr 26, 2015
Jon
"Holiday Express Home Away From Home (HAFH)"
Bed was so comfy and shower curtains did not smell mildewy as in other places we've stayed before. They were nice places too.. breakfast was awesome
1 night family trip Apr 19, 2015
Cecelia
Courteous staffs, clean room, good quality of breakfast, close to shopping mall. Pretty good hotel for biz trips.
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
Harry
"Quick trip to see family"
Would stay here again.
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
Maureen
"I wouldn't stay again"
I'm sorry but I wouldn't stay at this location the hotel was hot and stuffy in the rooms and in the hallway it seemed like maybe they needed the air conditioner on in the whole hotel. Also the breakfast wasn't good. There isn't enough sitting in the dining room either.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
jana
"Pleasant experience"
Stayed one night only. Big, comfortable room with sofa and desk. Good breakfast menu. Liked the extra touches- warm, just baked cookies and fresh coffee.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
Annie
"On our way to San Francisco"
We were advised by a friend to stay in Vacaville before entering San Francisco. This gave us a chance to get our bearings and wait out the morning commute. This proved to be a good strategy. We had driven from Portland and were pretty tired. The accommodations and service at Holiday Inn Express were excellent! We would stay there again.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
Kate
Great hotel! Clean, friendly staff and good breakfast! Beds and shower are awesome!!
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"One of the Best Values in Town"
This was a very pleasant surprise. I was expecting something less based on other hotels we've stayed within the same price range. The breakfast was a welcomed bonus and the room was very nice. Loved the pillows!
1 night family trip Feb 22, 2015
"Very Nice Stay"
This stay was for my Father's funeral - and the staff and everyone was very nice and didn't add any stress than I already was under. We would come back if need to this hotel for sure.
2 night family trip Feb 19, 2015
Were there for my Father's funeral services and this location just made it very easy to get to the funeral home that I picked out in Dixon and the Sacramento Valley National Cemetery. Staff was great..
2 night family trip Feb 19, 2015
"Happiness"
The front desk was friendly and nice. And also helpful. If i was to be in the area i would stay there again.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Sanny
"Great experience"
Room was very nice and clean . Smelled like a soft fragrance . Front desk was very helpful . Everything was great I would definitely stay there again .
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"Clean and basic"
What you would expect from this brand of hotel. Fine for what we used it for. A visit for friends wedding
3 night romance trip Oct 23, 2014
"Very Accomodating"
Excellent stay, customer service from staff, and delicious breakfast.
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
Financial Wknd
Nice hotel very clean and rooms are comfortable. My room had the jacuzzi in it and it was excellent!
1 night trip Jan 9, 2015
stennis
"Hotels.com needs to update their site!"
The Holiday Inn Express & Staff were awesome. The room was clean and everything we needed was provided. The only problem I had was I wasn't able to gain any IHG REWARD points on the Hotels.com website. I also didn't have anywhere that I could indicate that I am retired military for a Military Discount. Next time I travel, I will not use Hotels.com. I will just make the reservations myself by calling the hotel I wish to stay at.
2 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
"Satisfied"
Only issues were a dirty spot on the comforter and the indoor pool was cold. Not deal breakers, and everything else was acceptable. Location is great for outlet shopping.
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
Great hotel!! need better curtains... Did I mention the curtains?
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
"Expected cleaner for the price."
We were only in town for a night, overall the facilities look updated and clean. Once we got into the room however it was obvious that the quality of the cleaning staff was lacking. First thing when we entered the room it stank of a floral air freshener or cleaner, it was so strong we had to open the window. The carpet and furniture had multiple stains and the shower had mildew growing in the corners. The updates are recent so there is no excuses for these kinds of issues especially when asking over $110 a night. Location is great, with quick access to the freeways and lots of nearby food and shopping. But there are also several other branded hotels in the area and I would suggest shopping around.
1 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014
Justin
"excellent"
nice place clean and nice staff
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"Typical Holiday In"
Everything was typical of Holiday Inn, but it was Christmas day and they could have put on some Holiday spirit, there was no cookies, nothing extra, so that was a big disappointment!!! Not even the regular Holiday Inn cookies.. that was stingy, so I would probably stay somewhere else for holiday, not there again.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
Helena
"Great Staff!"
The hotel and the services that we recieved from this hotel was the best during our road trip (Vancouver to Los Angeles). The staff was friendly and the complimentary breakfast was fully stocked. I enjoyed the endless coffee and tea in the lobby.
1 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
"My home away from home..."
I grew up in Vacaville and still return about every other year. And when I do, this is where I stay. Yes, I have stayed at other places, but this is hands-down your best choice. Clean, convenient, value priced with loads of extras that other hotels will charge you for. The hotel staff are friendly, inviting and professional. The hotel is located close to everything and at just a little off the main drag and freeway access, it's quiet and relaxing. You really have no better choice than the Holiday Inn Express in Vacaville.
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
"nice!"
Great room, big and clean, lots of pillows on the bed! Only problem- no fan in bathroom, shower fogs up mirror quickly... No time for breakfast in morning, but looked great!
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
"stay was great except when"
got there electricity went out, PG&E's fault, came back and hotel was very hot, electricity was back on, but hotel, hallways, elevator, was very hot, not hotels fault, but just saying, personnel was great with assistance, room was beautiful, quiet, clean, comfortable, would defiantly stay here again. Thanks
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
Lorena
"Very nice. Would stay again."
Frequesnt traveler from the US East coast. Very close to a large shopping area (outlet stores) with plenty of options for food, etc. Close to a major highway, but not too close. Excellent location. Pool, gym, clean, very friendly staff. It's all good. Watch out when you book though because the hotel hits you with an additional fee on top of what is shown. Would stay again without hesitation.
4 night trip Sep 2, 2014
Frequent Business Treveler
"open to all"
We loved our stay at the Holiday Inn in Vacaville this pass week. Everyone was so friendly and nice. The room we had was wonderful and very comfortable. The breakfast was great!
5 night trip Aug 28, 2014
P. Brown
"Great hotel that will make you feel at home."
Felt so relaxed and at home that we plan to come back!
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
traveler
"Great beds"
Had a great night, was clean and the beds were great!
1 night business trip Aug 29, 2014
"Haven from other hotels"
After spending a few nights in other hotels, staying here was such a nice upgrade and a great end to a lot trip. The desk was always happy to help and all the little things really added up to being a wonderful stay.
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Dylan
"It's ok. The customer service could be better."
Staff needs training more training in customer service. Had to get my own extra blankets for the pull out couch. They put me in the wrong room and continued to tell me that's the room I booked until I got my phone and showed my itinerary. They did not apologize for mistake either.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014