All hotels in Vacaville, California, United States of America

Great amenities
    Rather comfortable
    Great room
"Satisfied"
Only issues were a dirty spot on the comforter and the indoor pool was cold. Not deal breakers, and everything else was acceptable. Location is great for outlet shopping.
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
Great hotel!! need better curtains... Did I mention the curtains?
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
"Expected cleaner for the price."
We were only in town for a night, overall the facilities look updated and clean. Once we got into the room however it was obvious that the quality of the cleaning staff was lacking. First thing when we entered the room it stank of a floral air freshener or cleaner, it was so strong we had to open the window. The carpet and furniture had multiple stains and the shower had mildew growing in the corners. The updates are recent so there is no excuses for these kinds of issues especially when asking over $110 a night. Location is great, with quick access to the freeways and lots of nearby food and shopping. But there are also several other branded hotels in the area and I would suggest shopping around.
1 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014
Justin
"excellent"
nice place clean and nice staff
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"Typical Holiday In"
Everything was typical of Holiday Inn, but it was Christmas day and they could have put on some Holiday spirit, there was no cookies, nothing extra, so that was a big disappointment!!! Not even the regular Holiday Inn cookies.. that was stingy, so I would probably stay somewhere else for holiday, not there again.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
Helena
"Great Staff!"
The hotel and the services that we recieved from this hotel was the best during our road trip (Vancouver to Los Angeles). The staff was friendly and the complimentary breakfast was fully stocked. I enjoyed the endless coffee and tea in the lobby.
1 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
"My home away from home..."
I grew up in Vacaville and still return about every other year. And when I do, this is where I stay. Yes, I have stayed at other places, but this is hands-down your best choice. Clean, convenient, value priced with loads of extras that other hotels will charge you for. The hotel staff are friendly, inviting and professional. The hotel is located close to everything and at just a little off the main drag and freeway access, it's quiet and relaxing. You really have no better choice than the Holiday Inn Express in Vacaville.
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
"nice!"
Great room, big and clean, lots of pillows on the bed! Only problem- no fan in bathroom, shower fogs up mirror quickly... No time for breakfast in morning, but looked great!
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
"stay was great except when"
got there electricity went out, PG&E's fault, came back and hotel was very hot, electricity was back on, but hotel, hallways, elevator, was very hot, not hotels fault, but just saying, personnel was great with assistance, room was beautiful, quiet, clean, comfortable, would defiantly stay here again. Thanks
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
Lorena
"Very nice. Would stay again."
Frequesnt traveler from the US East coast. Very close to a large shopping area (outlet stores) with plenty of options for food, etc. Close to a major highway, but not too close. Excellent location. Pool, gym, clean, very friendly staff. It's all good. Watch out when you book though because the hotel hits you with an additional fee on top of what is shown. Would stay again without hesitation.
4 night trip Sep 2, 2014
Frequent Business Treveler
"open to all"
We loved our stay at the Holiday Inn in Vacaville this pass week. Everyone was so friendly and nice. The room we had was wonderful and very comfortable. The breakfast was great!
5 night trip Aug 28, 2014
P. Brown
"Playing the Blame Game"
This is the second time using hotels.com and the second time we've been disappointed. We're wedding photographers and often need a reliable place to stay between weddings (often in different cities hours away from each other). We arrived late to this hotel to find that our room with two queen beds was given away and all they had left was one with one king. It was 2am when we arrived so there was no other option, our second shooter slept on the floor that night and we had to leave early for another two hour drive for a wedding the next day. This is the second time our room has been given away using hotels.com, we were even hesitant to try them again making sure to call the hotel and inform them twice we'd be arriving late. The hotel blamed hotels.com and when we called hotels.com they blamed the hotel...it kept going back and forth and we are truly disappointed. Wont be using hotels.com ever again.
1 night business trip Aug 30, 2014
"Great hotel that will make you feel at home."
Felt so relaxed and at home that we plan to come back!
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
traveler
"Great beds"
Had a great night, was clean and the beds were great!
1 night business trip Aug 29, 2014
"Haven from other hotels"
After spending a few nights in other hotels, staying here was such a nice upgrade and a great end to a lot trip. The desk was always happy to help and all the little things really added up to being a wonderful stay.
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Dylan
"It's ok. The customer service could be better."
Staff needs training more training in customer service. Had to get my own extra blankets for the pull out couch. They put me in the wrong room and continued to tell me that's the room I booked until I got my phone and showed my itinerary. They did not apologize for mistake either.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Our room was very clean and inviting. Breakfast was hot and tasty.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
Lupe
"3rd honeymoon stop on a great trip to the SF area"
This place was clean and generally as expected, with plenty of restaurants close by. Only minor issues with the room: built-in soap dishes in shower didn't drain, so water accumulated in them (which is a little gross later in the day), water blasted thru wimpy shower curtain, and satellite video screen was not formatted for TV - so wide screen shots couldn't be viewed properly - and yet there was no TV controller (only satellite) in the room so I couldn't fix it... otherwise a very good, comfortable and clean hotel.
1 night romance trip Jul 27, 2014
Tony
"best value for money"
We had 3 weeks vacation in US and tried a lots of hotels. This hotel was perfect at a very low cost. A large outlet and several restaurants in walking distance.
2 night family trip Jul 25, 2014
Lars
"Visiting family."
Taylor at the front desk was most helpful in restaurant and post office locations. Breakfast was very good with a large selection. The fitness room had a variety of equipment. Facility is well maintained.
2 night trip Jul 17, 2014
"Clean hotel!"
Very pleasant stay! Friendly staff amazing breakfast we highly recommend this hotel.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Cynthia
"Just what I would expect! WONDERFUL!"
Easy check in - friendly staff. Comfy mattresses. 2 pillow choices (soft and firm) on bed. Coffee pot, ironing board, safe, microwave and fridge in standard 2 queen room. Pool was inside - nice but small.
Other trip Jul 9, 2014
Sierra
"Great location for Napa visits"
Great room, liked the fridge and microwave. Breakfast was delicious and convenience was fabulous. We stayed here to partake in the wonderfulness of Napa Valley. It was a quick 1 hour pretty drive to the valley. Would stay here again.
3 night family trip Jun 20, 2014
Natali
"Moms on mini vacation"
Our first impression of the place was great. It looked clean, staff was nice. It had a pool but of course much smaller than their pictures. And it had a hot tub (which we didn't get a chance to try). The room was clean, we had a double queen. The bathroom also looked clean and up to date. So far everything seems fine for its price. The problems occurred later. We could not find the switch to the vent in the bathroom. So after each one of us took a shower, it literally felt like we were in a steam room. One of us actually had to shower with the door open so she wouldn't faint in there. Then there was the motion sensored room light. There were two light that were motion sensored and the rest were lamps. After we had all gone down, those two light would suddenly come on and the entire room was super bright. Luckily my friends were too tired to notice since it was the first time in our lives to get some decent sleep without kids waking us up. As for me, I woke up to the light at least 3 times throughout the night. Also the room was very stuffy even though we had the vent on. Truely I don't think the room is haunted incase anyone was wondering. I just think the sensor was malfunctioning. We did like the continental breakfast and we were amazed with the pancake machine because we had never seen one. Overall the place was great except the light and the ventilation in the bathroom. We would probably stay again.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
"Close to the Outlets"
After attending a wedding we spent the night at the hotel. It was 108 that day and all I wanted to do was take a shower! Check-in was quick and easy and it was so nice to enter a cool and comfortable room. I would recommend to anyone to try the Holiday Inn Express Suites.
Other trip Jun 11, 2014
Katie
For a handicap room the doors were too heavy. It was quite a challenge to get my mom in and out if the room.
4 night business trip May 29, 2014
"Can't wait to stay here again!"
We arrived after 9:00 PM and were so relieved that check-in was so hassle free. The two queen room was huge! The chair was so comfy that my son fell asleep in it while reading. We plan to stay again for on the way to watch the A's.
1 night trip May 30, 2014
Stay was great, I stay here often. Always clean. Wished they would switch up their breakfast. Also wish they would have their meet and great appetizers and wine on Fridays.
2 night trip with friends May 23, 2014
"Great place"
The room was very clean and the staff was nice. Love that they use a nice brand of complimentary toilietries. They had a breakfast closing-time communication prob but they fixed it fast.
1 night trip Apr 26, 2014
"Great for a quick stay"
Great location, comfortable, great breakfast! Perfect for a weekend getaway for shopping abd family fun. I would stay there again!
Other trip Apr 8, 2014
"Nice Stay"
Hot tub room was very nice. Clean room. Thin walls... heard couple next door talking till 4am.
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
Great service from a comfortable hotel.
1 night trip Mar 29, 2014
Siva
"bad beds"
Beds are tooooo hard!!!
1 night trip Mar 28, 2014
neil
"everthinng was great"
This was 1 of the best hotel I stayed in.....
1 night trip Mar 8, 2014
lucinda Hohnson
"Clean and convenient"
The hotel was clean and my room was very quiet. The listing said the bed was a pillowtop, but it did not appear to be. It was a very firm mattress, maybe too firm for some people, and appeared to be pretty new. The hotel listing said there were extra towels/bedding in the room, but there were no extras. The pool was indoors, and there was also a gym next to it. The breakfast was included and had selections of pastries, yogurt, cereals, bread, bagels and bananas. The front desk personnel and breakfast personnel were very friendly and efficient. Located near Kaiser Vacaville Hospital and entrances to the 80 & 505 freeways, and Vacaville Premium Outlets.
1 night trip Feb 26, 2014
"Clean rooms right off the freeway"
I was looking for a place to pull over for the night between SF and Reno. Holiday Inn Express in Vacaville was perfect. The rooms are reasonably priced, they're clean, and the location is quiet. Added bonus is that the hotel is next to excellent outlet shopping.
Other trip Feb 16, 2014
khanretty
"LOVE THIS PLACE AND KATHLEEN IS THE GREATEST!"
This is the second time I've stayed at the Holiday Inn Express, both stays were excellent. The front desk clerk, Kathleen, is the greatest. She was amenable, friendly, helpful and kind. The room was clean, on our first visit, we had a problem with the television and assistance was sent to our room immediately. What a great place.
1 night trip Jan 24, 2014
Sybil J.
"Excellent location... super friendly staff."
Excellent location. Close to shopping. Always friendly staff. Nice little island of drinks.... coffee, ice water, etc. Great complimentary breakfast selection. Wonderful late afternoon complimentary wine, beer, cheese, crackers and delicious meat balls after a long day of tourist activities. Indoor pool too!
Other trip Jan 10, 2014
Dianne
"My go to spot when staying in Vacaville."
This is my third time staying here and I must say that staff is very pleasant and the facility is very clean.
1 night trip Dec 25, 2013
"Great place to stay in Vacaville"
We have stayed here before and chose this hotel again because of the spacious rooms and great breakfast. The location works well as it is near the 80 and 505 freeways as well as the outlets and other shopping. The indoor pool and spa are good. The spa was a little too warm, but we enjoyed it for a short while.
Other trip Dec 29, 2013
Betsy
"Very Satisfied!"
Very clean, nice modern rooms, wonderful staff, great breakfast!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Vacaville
Hi Suzanne, Thank you for providing us with your comments. I am thrilled to see that you enjoyed our smart start breakfast. We hope to see you the next time your in the area. Kathleen Holiday Inn Express suites Vacaville
1 night trip Nov 16, 2013
Suzanne
"VERY CLEAN"
I was very happy to stay at this hotel. Very clean. My kids loved to swim and they had a good breakfast in the morning. Also loved the social hour at night. Lots of fun. Would recommend this hotel priced reasonable and clean.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Vacaville
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are pleased to hear that your children loved the pool. We look forward to your next stay. Kathleen Holiday Inn Express and Suites Vacaville.
2 night family trip Nov 8, 2013
Kamlyn
"Great Holiday Inn Express"
Room was clean and the jet tub in the room was a nice touch, Holiday inn and Holiday inn express are regular home away from home spots during business travels and this one was exceptional.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Vacaville
Hi Travelmom, Thank you for taking your time to provide us with your feedback it is much appreciated. The Jacuzzi is a nice option when kids or work have you on edge or even for a romantic getaway, we are thrilled that your stay was exceptional. Kathleen Holiday Inn Express and Suites Vacaville.
Other trip Nov 7, 2013
travelmom
"walking distance to outlets"
stay was great however the description stated that there was a sofa sleeper in the room and there was not, other then that GREAT.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Vacaville
Dear Michele, Thank you for providing us with your feedback. I will look into the room description and correct any errors that may be there. Thank you for informing us of this error. We hope to see you next time. Guest Services
2 night trip Oct 11, 2013
Michele
"Very nice hotel and a reasonable price"
Indoor pool was a hit with my kids. Breakfast during the week was excellent, just ok over the weekend. Nightly reception was great. Professional staff and great beds and pillow. Would recommend to family and friends
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Vacaville
Dear Lily, We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your comments. The indoor pool is a hit with the children, and the Spa is a hit with the adults. We look forward to your family's next visit with us. Guest Services
2 night trip Oct 4, 2013
Lily
"Always Clean"
Usually stay here after the Raiders games, just down the street from BJ's Brewhouse. Staff is always accommodating and friendly. The key for us is cleanliness and that you can count on.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Vacaville
Dear Traveler, We appreciate you leaving your comments. We are located next to many restaurants including BJ's Brew-house. We know how important cleanliness is and because of that we do everything we can to make our hotel sparkle. We look forward to your next visit. Guest Service
Other trip Oct 13, 2013
"Good deal near Napa Valley"
It's only one hour away from Napa Valley so if you don't want to overpay for a comfortable bed and let your family do most of the wine tasting, you should consider staying outside of the Napa Valley. The hotel is very new and clean. All the four of us had a very good rest here.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Vacaville
Dear Traveller, We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. Like you stated we are close to Napa Valley. On an average day it is about a 30 minute drive each way. We will see you next time. Guest Services.
1 night family trip Oct 5, 2013
Not thrilled with whirlpool size, hotel made it seem like it would be larger. Otherwise great stay.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Vacaville
Dear Tammi, Thank you for providing us with your feedback. I am sorry that the whirlpool wasn't to your satisfaction. We hope you will consider staying with us again. Guest Services
2 night romance trip Sep 27, 2013
tammi
I was very happy with the room, it was very clean. We arrived late in the evening and the person who help us in the front desk was very helpful. The breakfast was very good, I was really happy about that. Yes, I would definite stay here again.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Vacaville
Dear Alicia, Thank you for taking your time to provide us with your feedback. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed the breakfast. We look forward to your next stay with us. Guest Services
1 night trip Sep 27, 2013
Alicia
"Comforting but a bit uncomfortable"
It was a nice stay. Quality of service was amazing, upgraded my room with little to no hassle even though I went through a third party. The staff was very cordial and responded accordingly. The beds are a little harder than I would have liked and did not sleep well but overall it was a nice stay.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Vacaville
Dear Traveler, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We like to accommodate all guests including ones that booked with a third party. We recently replaced are king mattresses with new pillow top mattresses. We hope you will consider us the next time your in the area. Guest Services.
1 night romance trip Sep 14, 2013