All hotels in Whistler, British Columbia, Canada

"Good housing for reasonable price"
I thought the hotel was a decent deal for a last minute booking for a weekend. Big enough room for two with gear, but very tight for 4 if traveling with a board bag. Kitchen with electric stove and real refrigerator are also very big pluses. I also didn't expect there to be a hot tub inside the room right next to the bed. The location is towards the end of the village walkway, so factor in a 10 minute walk to the main gondola area. The advantage of this is that the market and cheaper food are very close by. The parking garage is pretty tight and not included in the reservation, but not an uncommon thing in the Whistler village. Ski storage was a nice touch, but having to walk outside to get to the pool and hot tub seemed a little odd.
1 night trip with friends Jan 11, 2014
Theo
"Christmas vacation stay with family"
First of all the double double deluxe had a huge Jacuzzi tub in the room, where as we had no couch or chairs for anyone to sit down in the room. Kind of looked like a hotel that should be in Vegas, but just with a king bed. Not for a family going to vacation in Whistler! None of the outlets in the kitchen worked, nor did the oven. Very disappointing when I was trying to bake biscuits and they never cooked through. The lobby was uninviting and very small and I certainly won't stay at this hotel again.
Other trip Jan 2, 2014
"Great location, comfortable room, friendly staff"
Excellent experience. The Whistler Pinnacle Hotel was a great value for me.
Other trip Dec 23, 2013
mike
"Closing to everything"
Over all, it was a pleasant stay.
Other trip Nov 30, 2013
"Very good hotel. Close to attractions"
This hotel was very good compare to other hotels for $$. Located in quiet area
Other trip Oct 5, 2013
Hanna
"convenient"
The staff was pleasant and accommdating, but the room was a bit dingy.
5 night business trip Sep 23, 2013
"Pinnacle Hotel Service"
A very relaxing place to stay. Staff was very helpful and friendly.
Other trip Sep 28, 2013
Dick
"Quiet hotel away from the noise and crowds"
This is a nice hotel, with friendly helpful staff. It is away from the main village , but close Enough to walk to everything. Our room had a great view. The room was very clean and well furnished. We liked that they have a convenient place to store bikes and other sports equipment.
Other trip Sep 13, 2013
Vicki
"Nice Hotel but Awful Parking!!"
I had stayed in this hotel for 1 night and I have tell you the place is good. Whistler is an awesome place and this hotel just behind the Main Street. I was very much happy with the hotel's location and comfort. I would like to recommend all to visit whistler if they are planning for Vancouver trip. If you are charging $15 CAN for a night's parking, you should have a good parking... but it is awful. I had a Dodge Avenger and i had a very difficult time to park my car... the space between 2 cars is so much that If you have to open the driver side door you cannot open the passenger side door.
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
Deep
"I'll be back"
Reserving a deluxe suite at Whistler Pinnacle Hotel for an all-girls, over-night adventure was perfect. Besides being centrally located, the room and staff exceeded expectations. The hotel staff were welcoming and informative; they equipped us with maps and suggestions on where to go. I can say with all honesty that our trip would not have been the same without them. After a fun night out, it was great to come back and soak our tired dancing feet in the over-sized tub (in the room itself!) surrounded by mirrors, and then fall soundly asleep in the comfortable and roomy queen-sized beds. Unfortunately, we did not get a chance to take advantage of the pool and bistro. A return trip is definitely in order!
Other trip Sep 8, 2013
Susie
"Very helpful staff"
Hotel staff were very knowledgeable about where to eat and what hikes to take . There was a problem with the hot tub and once we spoke with the front desk they had it fixed within 15 minutes .
Other trip Sep 6, 2013
Allan
"Quiet setting next to park, but ideally located."
We were made welcome and comfortable in a quiet setting close to all the many excitements of Whistler Village.
1 night trip Aug 28, 2013
Paul B.
"Nice place, near the middle of the stroll"
This hotel is nice overall. The room we had was on the 4th floor, facing away from Whistler/Backcomb mountain. The room felt a little cramped because it had: a small bathroom with shower, sink and toilet. Very small place but perfectly fine. A jacuzzi type of bath tub in the room. I'm not sure if all rooms have it or not. I imagine that a room without it would have a much bigger bathroom. A nice kitchen: pretty much full size fridge with separate freezer on top. Perfectly functional (and rather new). An electric stove-top with a narrow dishwasher below. That was a nice surprise. The microwave was quite small and old / not very powerful. The kitchen had plates, glasses... everything you wound need up to an including a toaster, electric kettle, coffee maker, can openers... and a sink. So while we didn't plan to eat in the room, it was really nice to have the option. In order to keep the place clean (I suppose), any unclean dishes will be cleaned daily for fifteen. So beware and use the dishwasher or hand wash your own after breakfast to not be charged extra. (the dishwasher powder as well as handwash liquid, sponge, towels, drying rack... were all provided). Location: this is near the library and the museum (not the most likely places to use during a trip). So about a block or less from the main stroll with all the stores, roughly in the middle of it. A very good location in summer at least, I'm not sure how convenient (or not) that would be in winter. Very quiet.
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
Terry
"Nice view and close to the fun"
The hotel is well positioned for all the good stuff in Whistler. The hotel staff were great. The room was nice and had a great view of the mountains. All in all we had a really good stay
Other trip Aug 23, 2013
Bernie
"nice and quiet"
We stayed two nights in Whistler - the first night was in another hotel closer to the village - but it was too noisy - with people yelling and screaming until 2 am- This hotel was nice and quiet - but still very close to the village. The bed was comfortable and we slept well. The parking spots were very tight so it was a little hard to find a spot where you could still get in and out of the doors of our SUV. But overall it was a nice stay.
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2013
Bruce & Daphne
"Right in Whistler Village"
We loved our stay at Whistler Pinnacle Hotel. It was right in the heart of the village and the staff couldn't have been more helpful. Great place!
2 night trip Aug 4, 2013
"Would Not Go Back"
The best I can say about this hotel is that it was clean. We were there in the summer time so getting to the slopes was not ab issue. If I was going in the winter time to ski , I felt it was definitely to far from the ski area. On the outside the hotel looked fine however inside it looked old , dark and run down. Our TV did not work was told by the day staff they would take care of getting it fixed. When we returned to our room hours later, it was obvious that no one had come. Asked again (this time the evening staff )someone was sent up immediately. Turned it off to go out to dinner and once again couldn't get it to work upon our return(we had been on a land sea cruise for 2 weeks and just wanted to catch up with the news) .I was expecting a very important fax that the desk did not tell me had arrived. Fortunately at our departure I once again asked if I had received a fax and they said I had. It was obvious that if I hadn't asked I would have left without it.
1 night trip Jul 31, 2013
Maryann
"Very Nice, only one thing..."
The Hotel staff was beyond excellent. It was my first visit to any country outside the US. I had several questions for the concierge regarding everything from customary percentages to tip at nearby restaurants, to currency questions, to local attractions. All of my questions were answered thoroughly and politely. The rooms very nice and clean and the beds were comfortable.
3 night trip Jul 24, 2013
"Overall review"
The only complaint I had was that I had requested the 3 rooms be close together, but when we arrived, one was on a different floor and the two that were on the same floor were a long distance from each other. Also, the hallways were not air conditioned which made it very hot. Overall, the accommodations were great, price was right, and staff were very helpful and friendly.
1 night trip with friends Jul 24, 2013
"Fully equipped comfortable room"
Great location in Whistler Village. Comfortable room with full kitchen. Excellent stay. Friendly staff.
4 night romance trip Jul 21, 2013
"Pretty good"
Stayed there only one night, but it seemed like a very nice hotel. Little handy kitchen, nice bathroom, fireplace. Staff was very friendly, we asked them billion questions, got answers for everything. Price was nice too. Really nothing to complain about. It's a cozy place. There's Italian restaurant Quatro on the first floor. maybe the view could be better, but it was not a big deal for me.
Other trip Jul 24, 2013
"Good getaway"
We were in Banff during the flooding in June. Wound up spending an extra day as all roads were closed. The staff was very accommodating and tried to help with highway information. Because of the rain and the distance the hotel is from town it meant more driving to get anywhere but that would not be a problem in nice weather.
Other trip Jul 4, 2013
Jan
"Cozy comfy stay in Whistler"
Front desk service was courteous and excellent. Room was a bit smaller than expected but just right in terms of amenities and comfort. Nice views from windows and loved the gas fireplace. Only complaint is the early 10 am checkout that seems to be the norm for Whistler. Wish we could have stayed longer!
1 night family trip Jun 19, 2013
"Like Staying at Grandmas -- doable for one night"
Deluxe suite small for 4 ppl and very old and dated feel. Location only highlight...but many other hotels offer that.
1 night business trip Apr 13, 2013
B.
"great place to relax after exhausting day"
Its a small cottage hotel but nicely well kept. Everything inside room was neat and clean.
Other trip Apr 6, 2013
pj
"Great staff, room needs attention."
The hotel is in the village, but, not located near the lifts. Pretty good walk to either Whistler or Blackcomb gondola. Centrally located to all village businesses. Staff was wonderful. We saw the same two people at the front desk during our stay. The hotel maintenance left a lot to be desired. Many items needed professional attention. Much of the trim work was in disrepair, lighting and/or ventilation was falling off the walls or ceiling. The kitchenette will work if you don't cook a large meal. Cooking bacon and eggs was challenging. Also, the jetted tub was next to the bed. No joke!
Other trip Mar 23, 2013
"First trip to Whistler"
Location is good, though a good 10-15 minute walk to the slopes with equipment on. The hot tub was great and fit me and my husband comfortably; my husband being 6ft tall. The room is very clean and the customer service was excellent. The negative was the wi-fi being spotty. It was frustrating everyday that we could not connect throughout the day/evening.
5 night romance trip Feb 9, 2013
April
"overpriced"
Staff was unhelpful, we reserved a 2-bed room and got one with one and a horribly uncomfortable couch - then had to ask (twice) for extra clean sheets and bedding. The hottub is tiny and wasn't full all the way. The only thing saving the rating of this hotel is the location, but for the price, this hotel is supremely disappointing.
Other trip Jan 21, 2013
Jen
Great hotel. Things to know: $15 per night for parking, I did not look hard but I do not think they had room service. Two restaurants in the hotel. They are both very good, maybe a bit expensive. I would highly recommend Alta for breakfast as it is fairly inexpensive. The sink area was a bit small but that does not bother me. Fully stocked kitchen area with dish washer and 4 burner stove. Clean room and an abundance of towels.
3 night trip Jan 12, 2013
"Good hotel, great staff, little room for clothes"
My husband and I have stayed in many hotels. This time we went on a skiing trip. The only problem I had with the room was that there was not enough storage. We had a small closet and three drawer night stand. We had no room for our clothes and ski wear (which takes up a lot of room). We just kept everything in our suitcases. The kitchenette was great. Very functional and useful, especially when the weather was bad to go outside. The staff was kind and professional. The maintenance worker was SUPERB. He went above and beyond because when we first checked in the coffee pot wasn't working, the fireplace and tv was not working. He did a couple of adjustments and everything was great. The hotel is in a great location. They do have a ski room. If you are new to skiing or boarding, I suggest you stay in a hotel closer to the lifts. You will have to walk about 5-10 minutes to the lifts and it can be slippery. All in all, this hotel was great for what we needed it for.
Other trip Jan 10, 2013
"Whistler is awesome but expensive"
Location of hotel is good but there is no direction on where to load and park. Parking space is too tight. Hotel key does not work to open the garage Remote control for T.V. is not working. DVD,- staff does not know how to operate it. Staff ridiculing customer I.e. I asked if there is Mc Donalds around the area and he said "2 blocks from here" in an annoying way.- I did not find any Mc Donalds. Check out time is at 10am- not a good time especially on a new years day. No negotiation on their part- you have to pay if you exceed 1/2 hour past 10am. Maid service is excellent, they were there within minutes of asking for the item On the hotel elevator, it says if one dines at their restaurant( quatrro) You will receive 15 % discount but our server did not deduct it instead a mandatory tip of 18% were applied.
Other trip Jan 2, 2013
rose
"Overall a nice hotel"
I had a nice experience at the Whistler Pinnacle Hotel. The staff where friendly and the room was nice. The pull-out beds are not comfortable, so if you end up having to sleep on one, don't expect a good nights sleep. The beds themselves where nice and firm, and so where comfortable for me. I'd stay here again (and probably will.)
Other trip Dec 22, 2012
Jon
"Dec 12-14"
This hotel was easy to find. The town is pretty small so just about everything was in walking distance. Underground parking for your vehicle with carts to help carry your luggage upstairs. 2 working elevators. No free breakfast. Breakfast is $16 CAD. 10 minutes walk to the ski lifts of both Blackcomb and Whistler. Free internet and it was fast. Needs more trashcans. Housekeeping was very good. We had 3 guys in our group and the 2 queen beds were fine.
3 night trip Dec 11, 2012
Revi
"A memorable bday getaway!"
We got a very good deal with this hotel.a walk close to the village, we got a good rate for daily parking too. The room is very clean and there is a bonus jetted tub in the room, that we used almost everynight.just need a couple of maintenance with light switches needs a minor replacement, other than that its perfect!
3 night trip Nov 9, 2012
Gems
"Good location but needs a makeover..."
Staff was very helpful. Hotel could use some refreshing. Location is good for access to village and mountain.
1 night trip Nov 9, 2012
"An OK Hotel."
Overall, the hotel was nice but there are other options and I will not stay there again. Parking is $15 a day, and check-out time comes early at 10:00AM. The staff was helpful and the room and hotel were very clean but there are many, more accommodating options.
Other trip Oct 8, 2012
"nice hotel"
Nice location, clean room, and helpful staff. Cooking in room can create unpleasant smells that permeate the hallway to other rooms. Parking charge of $15 dollars. No breakfast but lots of places to eat in teh village.
Other trip Oct 5, 2012
The hotel was nice and clean enough but you would think that during the off season, they could have given us a nicer room (granted we didn't ask for it). The front desk asked if we were going to park at the hotel ($15) but failed to mention that the day lots were free overnight. Luckily, we asked the info desk in the village and they told us. The rate was really good and it was only a one night stay. I would stay here again but ask for a nicer room- the decor was a bit dated. There were lots of nice towels though.
Other trip Oct 1, 2012
NYC traveller
"Great location and helpful staff."
Really nice place to stay and great value. It's a 2 minute walk from the Greyhound bus stop and the info centre. There's a room for storing bikes or skiis, and the staff were really helpful and friendly. There's an amazing Tapas place just around the corner which we ate at three times (it was that good).
Trip with friends Sep 29, 2012
""request non-kitchen unit""
Toilet started leaking and making a racket - called to correct problem. maintenance guy came up to check out and did a quick fix. problem returned and I called him back - He changed out part and left. noise returned & continued until I got up from bed and turned off the water supply. Turned on dishwasher to clean up, as extra charge was listed for leaving dishes unwashed -dishwasher was deafening ("full kitchen unit")
Other trip Sep 25, 2012
anonymous
"Great time in Whistler!"
Loved this hotel! Location was super. Just a few steps away from the village stroll, so while being really convenient, it was really quiet and peaceful! Our room was great! Very comfortable and clean. Our little balcony was a welcome feature. So nice to sit outside and appreciate the amazing views that Whistler has to offer. Will be back for sure and would certainly recommend to friends/family. Actually, we already have! Thanks again!
1 night romance trip Aug 26, 2012
"Great little get away"
The hotel was close to everything, clean and quiet. Loved having the jet tub in the living area. The staff were above and beyond in helpfullness and courtesy. Thanks everyone, give yourselves a pat on the back, you deserve it!
3 night romance trip Aug 20, 2012
This is a very quaint hotel! Fantastic staff, quiet, located close to everything, the kitchenette was a huge bonus!
2 night romance trip Aug 18, 2012
Audrey
"Great place to stay; would like to return."
Staff was very friendly and helpful; offered discount coupons for food and tickets for Peak to Peak when they found out we were going. Deluxe studio had everything but food needed for their kitchenette, including cleaning supplies. Quiet area, more peaceful area than those closer to amphitheater. Two restaurants in same building; we tried the Quattro and it was excellent!
Other trip Aug 19, 2012
"Great summer vacation place"
Hotel was convenient to Whistler Village pedestrian way while being off the main drag. Could walk to most places easily and enjoyed the in-room double jacuzzi after an active day on the mountain trails.
2 night trip Aug 15, 2012
"Great location and an excellent deal!"
The location is fabulous. While it is located within Whistler Village, it's off the main "Village Stroll" area, so it gets quiet and remains quiet at night. The room was large and certainly had everything we'd need, if we were there for more time. We'd absolutely stay here again! Clean, comfy, WIFI, and near to everything.
2 night trip Aug 14, 2012
KRH
"relaxing"
Comfortable and relaxing. I had a top floor room . The bath towels were top notch- thick and soft. I used the kitchen to prepare breakfast though I could of prepared a full course meal there if desired The jacuzzi tub had a lovely Mt. View. I drank coffee in the morning on the balcony looking over the town The staff was very helpful and friendly. If I could get a similiar room again I would most certianly return
2 night trip Aug 9, 2012
steve
"Great Getaway"
My stay in Whistler was fantastic! My best friend an I decided to take a girls weekend and we chose the Pinnacle in Whistler as our hotel. The location was fabulous and so was the staff. The pool was warm enough to enjoy but cool enough to swim laps in before enjoying the poolside lounge chairs. Overall a great place to stay giving easy access to all that Whistler Village has to offer.
2 night trip with friends Aug 10, 2012
"Great hotel but jacuzzi could have been cleaner."
The hotel was overall pretty good expect for the jacuzzi which we found to be a little unclean.
Other trip Aug 11, 2012
"will consider staying again"
very comfy, clean, good location, nice view from our patio, patio could have been cleaner, a mini patio set would be a bonus. high ceiling makes room more spacious, our suite had everything we needed.
2 night trip Jul 25, 2012