All hotels in Whistler, British Columbia, Canada
4319 Main St, Whistler, BC, V0N1B4, Canada, ‏‎800-491-6126

Good internet service
    Great pool
  • Value
    Fairly good value for money
    Bad breakfast
"Ironman Canada"
Perfect location for ironman canada. 2 minute walk from finish line. Great restaurant
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
brent
"FL friends"
people the front desk really helpful room was roomy and comfy
1 night trip with friends Jul 20, 2014
"Close to Village and Bike Park"
Hotel was clean and quiet. Staff was helpful and having the secure bike lockup was great.
2 night trip Jul 11, 2014
"Awesome"
We had an awesome time!! The room was amazing' The pool was nasty needed a good clean.
1 night trip Jul 10, 2014
Stacy
"Apathetic service"
We stayed for a day in Pinnacle hotel over the 4th of July weekend. The room was clean and nice. There even was a jacuzzi in the room but I am pregnant and had a bad day with nausea after the travel from Vancouver, having thrown up only 5 minutes back, so I immediately got into bed. 5 mins into the room and we felt humid/hot. We tried to turn on the AC but it wouldn't work. We called for the service staff. He checked but couldnt get it to work either. My husband mentioned that I was not feeling well but he explained that as there were no rooms available, to bear through the night. He suggested talking to the morning front desk personnel who'd be able to take care. I had a restless night, I was hot then cold. We opened our balcony door but it was noisy due to the cars on the street. And then it started raining and the pitter patter of the rain was far from soothing in those moments. Next morning, at check-out, my husband mentioned about the AC not being functional and that I had a bad/sleepless night. The front desk lady was as apathetic as they could get. She said, she can do us a favor and waive of $18 for parking. Our room was $170 room for the night. I told her about my discomfort and she was cold, impersonal and unwilling to accommodate and her offer was almost like 'take it or leave it'. Appalling indeed!
1 night family trip Jul 5, 2014
That was very good. Clean and nice hotel in good location.
2 night trip Jul 5, 2014
Ramin
"Whistler Pinnacle Hotel has a great location."
Love Whistler! Great place for short vacation. The Whistler Pinnacle Hotel is in a great location. Minutes away from the village, shops, restaurants and shopping center. It's a great location for the nightlife. You don't need a cab or taxi to get around. The perfect location for kids. We love Whistler in general and liked location of Whistler Pinnacle Hotel.
Tatyana
I loved staying at this hotel, it was the perfect location and the hotel was nice. The rooms were a good size and we liked the balcony.
2 night romance trip Jun 6, 2014
Bekah
"Paper thin walls"
Pros: Great location, Very courteous staff, Good Room and Garage Security, Cheap for the area, Has a pool-side shower. Cons: No sound insulation in the rooms (might as well be an open building), Seems to be an "escort" haven, Bike/ski storage security is poor.
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
Seth
"Nice hotel close to the village"
This was a very nice hotel close to the village in Whistler, but enough removed to be quiet.
Other trip Jun 11, 2014
"Good quality"
Housekeeping were on TOP of it! Very clean.
2 night romance trip May 30, 2014
"Whistling a joyful tune walking through Whistler"
My friend and I visited for the first time. We were happy to find the accommodations were clean with a kitchenette which we utilized. We loved the bathrobes. Location within 50 feet of the village. We walked everywhere. Beautiful views. Wish we would have had three plus days to walk and explore. Will rebook when we return. Btw we had amazing weather that week.
Other trip Jun 4, 2014
Elle
"Never been to Whistler"
All staff most accommodating and handled all requests with professionalism. The gas fireplace was turned off for the summer but the staff saw to it that the pilot light was restarted to provide some enjoyment. Overall very pleased with the value received.
4 night romance trip May 20, 2014
"Walking Distance from Mountain"
Great, helpful and energetic hotel staff. One block from the main drag just away from all of the noise but close enough to easily walk to mountain. No reason to get in your car once you arrive. Room was fully furnished with kitchen appliances and utensils. Definitely will come back. Not a luxury hotel but definitely pleasing.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
"Great location, Nice hotel"
A nice hotel with some good renovations especially the bathrooms. A short stroll to village centre and the lifts to the mountain. Staff are friendly and attentive, rooms are spacious, we really like the fireplace.
Other trip Mar 2, 2014
Not really a 4.5 star hotel. Much of the room is taken up with the hot tub and the kitchen. No room to hang wet ski clothes.
3 night family trip Feb 16, 2014
"Great Place to Stay!"
Room was great, the kitchen and Hot tub were an extra bonus. Loved having a fireplace in room. We were able to cook breakfast and have snacks in the room. Quattro Restaurant was amazing. Outdoor hot tub and pool great too.
4 night trip Feb 13, 2014
Caitlin
"pinnacle hotel"
first time in whistler, and what a pleasant experience we had at the Pinnacle. Friendly front desk staff, great house keeping staff, and efficient maintenance personel when the hot tub wasn't working. Our room was Great! Situated on the fourth floor, with vaulted ceilings, warm fireplace, and comfortable bed/living room space. Would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Feb 7, 2014
cris
"Great staff, good location, poor hot tub"
The location on main street is about 6 to 8 minutes walking distance to the lifts. The overall location is near the heart of town activities. Hotel was nice. Staff were great. There is a Jacuzzi in the rooms; some people like this, some don't. The hot tub was not working (no jets) but still nice and warm. The Alta restaurant was very good. Around the bend was the Elements Urban Tapas, nice for dinner and breakfast. I'd go back.
Other trip Feb 6, 2014
"Best deal in Whislter"
Great hotel in upper village with fireplace and a Jacuzzi in the room. Kitchenette is a little small but functional and has all the necessities. Staff was pleasant and very helpful and parking was very reasonably priced. Even if the room had cost me twice the amount it did, i still would have thought it was a good deal
Other trip Jan 26, 2014
daryl
"Great as always."
I've been here at least 5 times. Every time is a pleasant stay. Very polite and accomodating front desk, nice rooms with a kitchenette & tub (probably the most useful part of the room). Little gas fireplace. For this time of the year (mid january), the hotel was fully booked by a bunch of college students from across the border. This made the hotel very noisy, but there was security patrolling and it's not the hotel's fault. Usually it's super calm.
2 night trip with friends Jan 17, 2014
S.
"Very convenient location"
Location was quite good. It was a 10-15 minute walk in ski boots to the base of Whistler & Blackcomb lifts. For the village at night, it was a 2 minute walk. Room was comfortable but tight fit if you like to spread out. Kitchen is small but more than adequate. You can also walk to the Lost Lake center where there are Nordic tracks set. That was about a 15 minute walk. There are shuttles but we never used them. We really liked this hotel & location & will return. You do not need a car in Whistler. Just take one of the many shuttles from Vancouver airport. We went with Whistler Connection and they don't use the huge buses, more like a sprinter van. It also costs to park at all the accomodation , around $18-25 day and you will never use the car. Great ski area & very helpful, friendly people everywhere .
4 night romance trip Jan 19, 2014
Lynette
"Great place, great deal, perfect location"
Couldn't really have asked for anything more. Located right in the Village within walking distance of the gondolas for both Whistler and Blackcomb. Rooms equipped with kitchen so you can save on meals.. supermarket and convenience store are located just around the corner. (word to the wise: if you're driving up from the States, do your grocery shopping before crossing the border, especially alcohol as it is super expensive in Canada. You may want to look into what and how much you're legally allowed to enter with.
2 night trip Jan 15, 2014
Stephen
"Good housing for reasonable price"
I thought the hotel was a decent deal for a last minute booking for a weekend. Big enough room for two with gear, but very tight for 4 if traveling with a board bag. Kitchen with electric stove and real refrigerator are also very big pluses. I also didn't expect there to be a hot tub inside the room right next to the bed. The location is towards the end of the village walkway, so factor in a 10 minute walk to the main gondola area. The advantage of this is that the market and cheaper food are very close by. The parking garage is pretty tight and not included in the reservation, but not an uncommon thing in the Whistler village. Ski storage was a nice touch, but having to walk outside to get to the pool and hot tub seemed a little odd.
1 night trip with friends Jan 11, 2014
Theo
"Christmas vacation stay with family"
First of all the double double deluxe had a huge Jacuzzi tub in the room, where as we had no couch or chairs for anyone to sit down in the room. Kind of looked like a hotel that should be in Vegas, but just with a king bed. Not for a family going to vacation in Whistler! None of the outlets in the kitchen worked, nor did the oven. Very disappointing when I was trying to bake biscuits and they never cooked through. The lobby was uninviting and very small and I certainly won't stay at this hotel again.
Other trip Jan 2, 2014
"Great location, comfortable room, friendly staff"
Excellent experience. The Whistler Pinnacle Hotel was a great value for me.
Other trip Dec 23, 2013
mike
"Closing to everything"
Over all, it was a pleasant stay.
Other trip Nov 30, 2013
"Very good hotel. Close to attractions"
This hotel was very good compare to other hotels for $$. Located in quiet area
Other trip Oct 5, 2013
Hanna
"convenient"
The staff was pleasant and accommdating, but the room was a bit dingy.
5 night business trip Sep 23, 2013
"Pinnacle Hotel Service"
A very relaxing place to stay. Staff was very helpful and friendly.
Other trip Sep 28, 2013
Dick
"Quiet hotel away from the noise and crowds"
This is a nice hotel, with friendly helpful staff. It is away from the main village , but close Enough to walk to everything. Our room had a great view. The room was very clean and well furnished. We liked that they have a convenient place to store bikes and other sports equipment.
Other trip Sep 13, 2013
Vicki
"Nice Hotel but Awful Parking!!"
I had stayed in this hotel for 1 night and I have tell you the place is good. Whistler is an awesome place and this hotel just behind the Main Street. I was very much happy with the hotel's location and comfort. I would like to recommend all to visit whistler if they are planning for Vancouver trip. If you are charging $15 CAN for a night's parking, you should have a good parking... but it is awful. I had a Dodge Avenger and i had a very difficult time to park my car... the space between 2 cars is so much that If you have to open the driver side door you cannot open the passenger side door.
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
Deep
"I'll be back"
Reserving a deluxe suite at Whistler Pinnacle Hotel for an all-girls, over-night adventure was perfect. Besides being centrally located, the room and staff exceeded expectations. The hotel staff were welcoming and informative; they equipped us with maps and suggestions on where to go. I can say with all honesty that our trip would not have been the same without them. After a fun night out, it was great to come back and soak our tired dancing feet in the over-sized tub (in the room itself!) surrounded by mirrors, and then fall soundly asleep in the comfortable and roomy queen-sized beds. Unfortunately, we did not get a chance to take advantage of the pool and bistro. A return trip is definitely in order!
Other trip Sep 8, 2013
Susie
"Very helpful staff"
Hotel staff were very knowledgeable about where to eat and what hikes to take . There was a problem with the hot tub and once we spoke with the front desk they had it fixed within 15 minutes .
Other trip Sep 6, 2013
Allan
"Quiet setting next to park, but ideally located."
We were made welcome and comfortable in a quiet setting close to all the many excitements of Whistler Village.
1 night trip Aug 28, 2013
Paul B.
"Nice place, near the middle of the stroll"
This hotel is nice overall. The room we had was on the 4th floor, facing away from Whistler/Backcomb mountain. The room felt a little cramped because it had: a small bathroom with shower, sink and toilet. Very small place but perfectly fine. A jacuzzi type of bath tub in the room. I'm not sure if all rooms have it or not. I imagine that a room without it would have a much bigger bathroom. A nice kitchen: pretty much full size fridge with separate freezer on top. Perfectly functional (and rather new). An electric stove-top with a narrow dishwasher below. That was a nice surprise. The microwave was quite small and old / not very powerful. The kitchen had plates, glasses... everything you wound need up to an including a toaster, electric kettle, coffee maker, can openers... and a sink. So while we didn't plan to eat in the room, it was really nice to have the option. In order to keep the place clean (I suppose), any unclean dishes will be cleaned daily for fifteen. So beware and use the dishwasher or hand wash your own after breakfast to not be charged extra. (the dishwasher powder as well as handwash liquid, sponge, towels, drying rack... were all provided). Location: this is near the library and the museum (not the most likely places to use during a trip). So about a block or less from the main stroll with all the stores, roughly in the middle of it. A very good location in summer at least, I'm not sure how convenient (or not) that would be in winter. Very quiet.
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
Terry
"Nice view and close to the fun"
The hotel is well positioned for all the good stuff in Whistler. The hotel staff were great. The room was nice and had a great view of the mountains. All in all we had a really good stay
Other trip Aug 23, 2013
Bernie
"nice and quiet"
We stayed two nights in Whistler - the first night was in another hotel closer to the village - but it was too noisy - with people yelling and screaming until 2 am- This hotel was nice and quiet - but still very close to the village. The bed was comfortable and we slept well. The parking spots were very tight so it was a little hard to find a spot where you could still get in and out of the doors of our SUV. But overall it was a nice stay.
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2013
Bruce & Daphne
"Right in Whistler Village"
We loved our stay at Whistler Pinnacle Hotel. It was right in the heart of the village and the staff couldn't have been more helpful. Great place!
2 night trip Aug 4, 2013
"Would Not Go Back"
The best I can say about this hotel is that it was clean. We were there in the summer time so getting to the slopes was not ab issue. If I was going in the winter time to ski , I felt it was definitely to far from the ski area. On the outside the hotel looked fine however inside it looked old , dark and run down. Our TV did not work was told by the day staff they would take care of getting it fixed. When we returned to our room hours later, it was obvious that no one had come. Asked again (this time the evening staff )someone was sent up immediately. Turned it off to go out to dinner and once again couldn't get it to work upon our return(we had been on a land sea cruise for 2 weeks and just wanted to catch up with the news) .I was expecting a very important fax that the desk did not tell me had arrived. Fortunately at our departure I once again asked if I had received a fax and they said I had. It was obvious that if I hadn't asked I would have left without it.
1 night trip Jul 31, 2013
Maryann
"Very Nice, only one thing..."
The Hotel staff was beyond excellent. It was my first visit to any country outside the US. I had several questions for the concierge regarding everything from customary percentages to tip at nearby restaurants, to currency questions, to local attractions. All of my questions were answered thoroughly and politely. The rooms very nice and clean and the beds were comfortable.
3 night trip Jul 24, 2013
"Overall review"
The only complaint I had was that I had requested the 3 rooms be close together, but when we arrived, one was on a different floor and the two that were on the same floor were a long distance from each other. Also, the hallways were not air conditioned which made it very hot. Overall, the accommodations were great, price was right, and staff were very helpful and friendly.
1 night trip with friends Jul 24, 2013
"Fully equipped comfortable room"
Great location in Whistler Village. Comfortable room with full kitchen. Excellent stay. Friendly staff.
4 night romance trip Jul 21, 2013
"Pretty good"
Stayed there only one night, but it seemed like a very nice hotel. Little handy kitchen, nice bathroom, fireplace. Staff was very friendly, we asked them billion questions, got answers for everything. Price was nice too. Really nothing to complain about. It's a cozy place. There's Italian restaurant Quatro on the first floor. maybe the view could be better, but it was not a big deal for me.
Other trip Jul 24, 2013
"Good getaway"
We were in Banff during the flooding in June. Wound up spending an extra day as all roads were closed. The staff was very accommodating and tried to help with highway information. Because of the rain and the distance the hotel is from town it meant more driving to get anywhere but that would not be a problem in nice weather.
Other trip Jul 4, 2013
Jan
"Cozy comfy stay in Whistler"
Front desk service was courteous and excellent. Room was a bit smaller than expected but just right in terms of amenities and comfort. Nice views from windows and loved the gas fireplace. Only complaint is the early 10 am checkout that seems to be the norm for Whistler. Wish we could have stayed longer!
1 night family trip Jun 19, 2013
"Like Staying at Grandmas -- doable for one night"
Deluxe suite small for 4 ppl and very old and dated feel. Location only highlight...but many other hotels offer that.
1 night business trip Apr 13, 2013
B.
"great place to relax after exhausting day"
Its a small cottage hotel but nicely well kept. Everything inside room was neat and clean.
Other trip Apr 6, 2013
pj
"Great staff, room needs attention."
The hotel is in the village, but, not located near the lifts. Pretty good walk to either Whistler or Blackcomb gondola. Centrally located to all village businesses. Staff was wonderful. We saw the same two people at the front desk during our stay. The hotel maintenance left a lot to be desired. Many items needed professional attention. Much of the trim work was in disrepair, lighting and/or ventilation was falling off the walls or ceiling. The kitchenette will work if you don't cook a large meal. Cooking bacon and eggs was challenging. Also, the jetted tub was next to the bed. No joke!
Other trip Mar 23, 2013
"First trip to Whistler"
Location is good, though a good 10-15 minute walk to the slopes with equipment on. The hot tub was great and fit me and my husband comfortably; my husband being 6ft tall. The room is very clean and the customer service was excellent. The negative was the wi-fi being spotty. It was frustrating everyday that we could not connect throughout the day/evening.
5 night romance trip Feb 9, 2013