All hotels in Garland, Texas, United States of America
1635 I-30 East at Bass Pro Drive, Garland, TX, 75043, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

"Never got warm"
The room was clean and quiet, despite being just off an interstate highway. The mattress was comfortable, but there were a couple of deferred maintenance issues (e.g., the sink faucet left a big puddle on the counter whenever we ran water). The door of the room went directly to the outside and, with the area experiencing a cold snap, the heater just wasn't up to getting the room warm - even running non-stop all night.
1 night trip Nov 12, 2013
Glass lady
"Nice hotel but don't expect much"
I have paid, 80 dollars for 2 people in total and it was ok, the beds and room were clean but I kinda expected more. The hotel is kinda old but there is nothing that can be done about it. Dont expect a lot from breakfast, there is muffins, sausages and eggs, coffee, tea, cereal and they were all meh. Then again I give a 4 star because staff were really helpful!
1 night trip Oct 31, 2013
"Best Western Lakeview Inn"
Enjoyed our stay. Nice clean room. Great help from the front desk.
Other trip Oct 17, 2013
"No Lake View from our room."
We thought we would be right on the lake and see the lake from our window.
1 night trip Oct 8, 2013
"Good for the price"
Only a stop over so not looking for anything grand. Hot breakfast was good but eggs were preformed then heated.
Other trip Oct 12, 2013
"OK motel for one night."
The motel was very clean and had all the amenities. However, the decor is not very pleasing, and the TV needed to be adjusted. The best thing about this hotel is the continental breakfast. Good food and plenty of choices. Good price for the area. It has plenty of outlets and good beds.
Other trip Sep 22, 2013
"Outgoing staff"
My husband left his boots behind which were not cheap. We had checked out and been gone for 2 hours. When he went back the house cleaning lady was very friendly and honest. The lady at the front desk was very polite and professional. Over all they were amazing!!!!
Other trip Aug 9, 2013
Mrs.H
"Very close to the lake, easy access to I-30."
The room was very clean, nice, and comfortable. If I return, I will definitely look into staying at this hotel again.
Other trip Aug 4, 2013
"annoyed"
the stay it self was good the staff was great the only bad thing was one guy who stayed there who also worked their keep watching us our every move and reported every thing we did or the kids did i probaly want ever stay there again for that reason
3 night trip Jul 18, 2013
vicki
"Nice Room, but A/C no good!"
The hotel was nice and clean but the air conditioning was not work and when I called the front desk, they were no help. I had to sleep in a wet tee shirt because the room room was so hot. Neither me or my daughter slept very well. It would have been a very pleasant stay if the air conditioning had been working.
Other trip Jul 5, 2013
Sandy
"Wasn't worth the price"
I paid $80 for a room that probably was worth half that price - I'd drive further next time. Front desk agent was good but absent (I had to wait 5 minutes when I showed up and checked out). A/C was noisy. Property is right on the freeway and our room faced it - so it was lound (get a room in the back if you must). Location was dodgy - not dangerous - but surrounded by old apartments. The garment rack was hanging off the wall (screw came out of the drywall). Room was OK but old.
1 night trip with friends Jun 15, 2013
Staff were extremely courteous and helpful from the front desk clerk, the maintenance man and the maid. Everything was great and the location by the lake was so great!! Thank you Best Western!
2 night trip May 31, 2013
Very friendly staff excellent beds and very good breakfast.
1 night trip May 31, 2013
RC
"Loved"
Nice little dpot right off freeway. Room was clean and cozy yet reasonably priced. Loved the Belgian waffles at breakfast. Will stay next time in Dallas...
1 night trip with friends May 18, 2013
Miss. Vee
"Not bad, but not great"
This is an average hotel. Everything was clean. Staff was nice. There is highway noise and I received a 4 a.m. wakeup call that I never asked for.
3 night trip May 24, 2013
"Decent place for short-term stay"
We stayed at this hotel one night. Just basically a place to sleep. It was fine for that purpose, but for an extended stay, I probably would choose elsewhere. Kids were not able to swim due to a city policy?? No swimming until after May 1. And no place for them to get outside & run off energy. Someone tried to get into our room in the middle of the night. Turned out to be someone that had the wrong room, but they wouldn't go away even after I told them they had the wrong room. We ended up having to call the front desk to have someone come up. Other than that, our stay was fine. Room was very clean & pleasant. Staff was very friendly. Stores & restaurants a short drive away.
Other trip Apr 29, 2013
Tammy
"good hotel"
close to freeway and things in area
2 night trip Mar 15, 2013
"poor customer service"
We always use Best Western but will not return to that location..front desk people rude. They made us feel uncomfortable. Rooms were clean though.
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2013
Arthur
I was very comfortable
Business trip Mar 12, 2013
Denise
Excellent hotel!! Very nice staff! Front desk help OUTSTANDING!! Clean room.
Other trip Feb 16, 2013
TC
We started out in a hadicapped room but requested a different room after one night and went to a quieter room (Road Noise) away from the very noisy Interstate 30 traffic. The handicapped room had a shower that the shower head should have been replaced many years ago and the bath room had dirt in all 4 corners.The next room (that we spent 3 nights in)was much better but had dirt in all 4 corners of the bath room.We had paid for a 5 nights stay but had to leave after 4 nights and got charged for a 5 night stay.We were told that that was their policy but we and our relatives that stay there for in Garland, Tx. for family events are not EVER going to stay there again. I'm thinking of speaking to the Better Business Bureau of Garland, Tx. about their "POLICY"!
5 night trip Dec 22, 2012
"Good rate for a good hotel"
We stayed here while visiting friends in the area & it was a great rate for the location. I would definitely consider staying here again.
2 night trip Dec 21, 2012
"Elephants overhead!"
We had a very annoying guest staying above us. He stomped and paced for hours during the night. We reported this to the front desk who wasn't successful if he attempted to get the guest to stop. We reported 2 hours later to no avail. There should have been an offer to move us. The racket resumed at 4:00 in the morning and finally at 6:30 we ate breakfast and left. Not my favorite stay, to say the least. No offer to comp the room, only a possible discount on a future stay.
1 night family trip Dec 7, 2012
Future Hilton Guest
"Overnight stay"
For an overnight stay it was good. Breakfast times were earlier (ended at 9 were most end at 10) then most we stay at. We got down there at 8:30 had to inform service food was running out or empty. We were not the last to arrive plenty of guest came after we did. Size of room for a family of 4(children teenagers) was good.
1 night trip Nov 17, 2012
"Too much road noise"
It's RIGHT on the Freeway and I could hear cars all night long. Also, the rooms opened to the outside (I don't like that when traveling alone). The ice machine, UNBELIEVABLY was OUTSIDE by the pool. Meaning I had to walk down stairs, in the dark, to the darkened pool to get ICE. INSANE. The room was fine and the bed was comfortable. The rest was not good.
1 night trip Nov 10, 2012
"good price for motel"
Great location. Friendly service. Older motel but, neatly kept.
1 night business trip Oct 23, 2012
"GOOD"
Good stay great price near everithing. ok
2 night business trip Oct 19, 2012
Josemaria
"Home Away from Home"
I was very pleased with the room and the service. It was close to where I was visiting. The only thing that was not the hotel's fault was the surrounding area was not great to look at.
4 night trip Oct 7, 2012
Bonnie
"Close to Bass Pro Shops and dining locations."
Nice hotel, friendly, courteous, and accomidating staff. I was pulling a 16 foot cargo trailer and there was very space and no loop to turn around.
1 night trip Oct 7, 2012
"close proximity"
Besides the mishap of them not being able to locate my reservation upon arrival, it was a decent stay.
2 night trip Sep 28, 2012
Shawnh
"Very Average"
It was just a stop along the way for me, so it served it's purpose. The service and staff were great and very easy to work with, and the room on the inside was fairly clean and comfortable. However the outside wasn't the nicest/cleanest, and the sound of the traffic on the interstate right beside the hotel was louder than any hotel I've stayed at. Also, the AC unit was very loud, too, and didn't cool very well. I wouldn't be opposed to staying there in the future, but I would look elsewhere first.
Business trip Oct 5, 2012
Logan
"Good Hotel for the price"
Very clean. Don't take room 201 because it is too close to I30 and traffic noise. Airconditioning didn't work, but I expect that was a fluke?
Other trip Oct 2, 2012
"Please think twice."
These questions are too general. To start..The breakfast was all microwaved food. I even saw the front desk personnel cleaning out the coffee container in the public ladies room in the lobby. How disgusting!! The room was ok. Bed was a normal bed with a worn out pillow top. The pillows were all identical. Unfortunately for me they were too full and hard. there was no mix of types of pillows. I had to request an iron be brought to my room. The internet connection was non existent at the end of the hotel where I was located. I used my phone hot spot the entire time. Tried to spend my Saturday morning by the pool, but the landscapers were there cutting the grass, and creating an awful amount of dust and dirt in the air. Why wouldn't they handle that during a normal work day?? The washing machine was outside in the pool house, and there was only one. Which to say the least worked, but I wouldn't put it in my home. It was falling apart. It also appears as though they have "full time" residents. All of which have dogs. Now I love dogs, but the regular dog walking traffic from the "residents" was a bit over the top. I am certainly looking elsewhere as I must be there regularly for temporary trips throughout this winter.
Other trip Sep 14, 2012
"outstanding for the price"
It was great, a great hotel, staff and all was very nice for a good price
1 night trip Sep 1, 2012
"Very clean and comfortable"
The room was very clean and spacious. The bathroom was pretty large for a hotel. There was a moderately unpleasant odor that lingered in our clothes the day. But we rested very comfortably and contiued our journey the next morning feeling refreshed. We intend to stay here again each time we make the same trip.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2012
PickyShopper
"Nice motel"
The location is confusing but once you find it it is ok. The inside looks better than the outside - but the outside isn't bad.
2 night business trip Aug 28, 2012
"Courteous Staff and recently Remodelled."
Every thing was a ok but the bed was very firm and uncomfortable.
1 night trip Aug 18, 2012
Les & Syvia
"For a cheap place to stay, it's not too bad"
The good: the staff were excellent, no doubt about that. When we arrived the manager was in the progress of throwing a wandering drunk off the property, and he apologized to us for the situation even though it was not his fault. The outside swimming pool was clean and very enjoyable...only 5 feet deep but that's OK for kids. Breakfast was decent, about what you expect from an inexpensive hotel breakfast...waffles and pastries. The bad: the mattress on the bed was saggy and uncomfortable. The door to the room did not come all the way down, so outside light, road noise (which was considerable, considering the location on the I-30 access road) and odors found their way into the room. I finally got up and put a towel across the bottom of the door, which helped, but I ought not have had to.
Other trip Aug 12, 2012
R. L. L.

"A noisy location"
Had it not been for the constant high level if highway noise this could have been a great stay. The location beside lake Ray Hubbard and the nearby waterside restaurants and Bass Pro shop could hardly have been better. Perhaps owners should consider secondary double glazing for noise insulation?
2 night trip Jul 21, 2013
Eamon

"Goede prijs/kwaliteit verhouding"
Dicht bij snelweg. Let op bij afrit voor snel passerend verkeer. Wat smoezelig aan de buitenkant maar binnen prima.
2 night romance trip May 11, 2015
Cor
NL
"Very good for the price"
It was a most pleasent stay. The room was big and clean. It would have been a 5/5 room if the noise from the passing road hadn't been so noticeable inside the room. The complimentary breakfast was a bit poor. Wifi was good and strong. One of the few rooms on our road trip that we'd gladly return to.
1 night trip Sep 2, 2014
FI
"Gente muy amable y servicial"
En general, buena. Pasamos poco tiempo dentro de las habitaciones, buen servicio de televisión por cable, a uno de los cuartos le faltaba refrigerador, y casi no se escuchaba cuando hablabas por teléfono a la recepción. Excelente el respeto que tuvo siempre el personal de servicio con todas las cosas que teníamos en las habitaciones.
8 night family trip Dec 26, 2013