All hotels in Hot Springs, Arkansas, United States of America
5321 Central Ave, Hot Springs, AR, 71913, United States of America, ‏‎866-538-6206

• Value
    Quite clean
    Great room
  • Bar
    Standard bar
    Poor vibe
We were traveling out west and this was one of our stops along the way. Such a gorgeous location, right on the lake!
1 night romance trip Jan 27, 2016
Louis
Came for the racing like we do every year and will be back next year if not sooner.
5 night romance trip Jan 14, 2016
Philip W.
Our first stay at a Baymont Inn. Room was clean and staff was friendly. My children enjoyed watching the turtles in the lake off the back seating area of the hotel. Great location for sightseeing, dining, and shopping. I would certainly stay at this hotel again in the future!
2 night family trip Oct 5, 2015
"Pleasant spot on the lake for a week-end getaway"
Have never been to Hot Springs even though I have lived in the Mid South for 40 years. Great place to visit and Baymont Hot Springs was the ideal location for a visit to the area.
1 night family trip Dec 11, 2015
Ot was OK
1 night family trip Nov 26, 2015
Pete
"Grannybone"
Was there for our Baptist Convention & the churches was staying at another place. But, we booked this one & glad we did. Loved it the sunrises were so lovely. The everyone was so friendly & trying to make sure I had all that I needed. The breakfast was really good, biscuits & everything was so free & good. really enjoyed my stay here & the price !!
1 night business trip Nov 23, 2015
Doris
Stayed the weekend for the SPA City Running Festival. The room was comfortable. The bed was comfortable and the shower was fantastic! I just wished I had told the house keeper when we were leaving to go ahead and make up our room.
2 night trip with friends Nov 20, 2015
Robin
"Good stay. Rested well. Will stay again."
Wife and I went to Hot Springs for our anniversary and stayed 2 nights. It is off peak season so it was quiet. Over all a good stay. Really nothing to complain about.
2 night romance trip Nov 20, 2015
"Much needed mini vacation"
The lady at the desk was courteous, helpful, sincere. Great experience!!!
2 night romance trip Nov 13, 2015
Christina
"Relax in Hot Springs"
The getaway was to relax and scope out Hot Springs where my Mom was born and parents were married. The staff we interacted with were friendly and offered assistance any way they could. We LOVE Tina and would hope she is there for a long time. We plan on returning next year. We also were treated well by Pete. Great experience!
4 night romance trip Nov 7, 2015
"Ok stay"
We rented a queen bed. The bed was a full size. They said it was queen there is no way though!
Other trip Nov 5, 2015
We were well pleased with our stay at the Baymont. The room was very clean & comfortable. The staff was friendly & efficient. We'll definitely stay here again when we're in Hot Springs.
1 night romance trip Nov 2, 2015
"Nice hotel for sisters get away!"
My sisters and I visit Hot Springs quite often for a short weekend get away. However, this was the first time we have stayed at Baymont Inn and Suites. We were looking for a quiet retreat, which we found there. The personnel were friendly, professional and eager to offer suggestions for shopping, restaurants and directions. The hotel sits right on the lake where you can have a quiet breakfast, or just watch the beautiful suns sets. We really enjoyed the quietness.
Other trip Nov 4, 2015
Pauline
Honestly we wasn't there long. Room was clean and shower hot. We came in at 3am after partying hard on the town. Night manager was a bit testy about us wheeling one our jeeples who drank a lil to much in on a luggage cart but they should have had a wheel chair in the lobby lol.
Other trip Nov 3, 2015
The hotel was great except for the breakfast. I am not used to scrambled eggs being in squares. The gravy was watery and the orange juice was terrible.
1 night romance trip Oct 27, 2015
Judy
"very comfortable"
nice and pleasant experience
1 night family trip Oct 23, 2015
richard
"Nice place. Rude staff"
We got to the hotel about 30 minutes before the official check in time. Asked if we could go ahead and check in as we had all of our luggage out. The clerk gets snotty and and says check in is at 3:00. My wife then asks if the room was ready, we'd like to check in early. The clerk then picks up the check-in sign from the end of the desk, and places in front of my wife, then walks off. When my wife ask for the manager, she said she WAS the day manager, We found out at checkout, that was a lie! We were told by a different clerk that the rude clerk wasn't even out of her 90 day probation period.
Other trip Oct 22, 2015
james
"Little critters"
As we entered there was a rather large (I thought) cicada in the entry vestibule - my husband says cockroach. That was a bit unnerving. The next morning as I ate in the breakfast room, I noticed a feathery millipede zipping across the room. Even though we had no issues in our room upstairs, because of these two little critters, I could not recommend this hotel.
Other trip Oct 21, 2015
"Good Stay"
Killed a large cockroach in the room. Other than that it was a good stay.
2 night family trip Oct 16, 2015
Jimmy
We were in Hot Springs for a wedding. When we walked into the hotel, the hotel actually smelled clean. There were no odors at all that usually accompany a hotel lobby. Even the elevator smelled clean. The only issue I had was that it was extremely cold in the room and hallways. We were able to turn the heat on in our room but of course could do nothing about the temp in the halls. But we did take into consideration the fact that it is fall and the temperature fluctuates so drastically it is hard to make everyone happy.
2 night family trip Oct 16, 2015
Tamara
"We love the big room!"
It is Clean and quiet and good for relaxing.
2 night family trip Oct 15, 2015
Lixia
Extremely bad WiFi connection and tv signal, bad breakfast food choices, room with the view (balcony) lacked windows. Litter in the hotel's lake bay. The stay was saved because of friendly employees.
1 night business trip Oct 14, 2015
The hotel was clean. Staff was nice. The only problem I had was that my room had a full size bed...very small. But other than that everything was great.
2 night romance trip Oct 9, 2015
"Beautiful Lake view"
The view of the lake in the morning and in the afternoon makes this hotel the place to stay in Hot Springs. The staff is nice, The breakfast is simple: folded eggs, sausage biscuits, and gravy. The rooms are clean and spacious. Good value + Great view = Return visit.
2 night romance trip Oct 9, 2015
jesus
Very nice and clean and comfortable.
1 night family trip Oct 10, 2015
We had a wonderful stay and would definitely stay here again. The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable.
4 night trip with friends Oct 5, 2015
Sandra
"Great hotel,service, but not so good bed comfort."
Stayed at the hotel for three nights for a family vacation. Hotel was great, but the beds leave something not to look forward to. One bed was stiff as a board will the other was not as stiff. I have a sciatic nerve in my back that gets aggravated on really stiff beds, so these beds had me ready to leave to a more comfortable bed.
3 night family trip Oct 2, 2015
"Nice place, if only the beds were better!"
This is overall a nice hotel. The staff is very friendly and efficient, the building and grounds are well-kept, and the lake-side views are splendid. The morning breakfast is good...plenty for most people. Area restaurants are good, and it's not far into town. We had a problem with the bed, though...the mattress was hard and uncomfortable, and the blankets weren't heavy enough for my cold-natured friend. I would have given it higher overall if the beds had been better.
3 night romance trip Sep 24, 2015
Russell
I was allocated room with no nimber on the door and has stains in the restroom. I suspect this due to my skin color.
3 night family trip Sep 25, 2015
"Wedding weekend"
Great stay..staff was very helpful, top notch..Did serve a range of items for breakfast, staff kept everything stocked and clean ! We enjoyed out stay which was a big wedding party.
2 night family trip Sep 25, 2015
Matthew
"Great hotel."
Great hotel. We will be staying there next time we are in town.Nice view of lake. Good continental breakfast. Friendly staff.
2 night romance trip Sep 25, 2015
Jeremi
"Two California Thumbs Up!"
Booked this hotel to attend a wedding in Royal, AR. It's located right by Lake Hamilton and very close to drugstores, mall, eateries, etc. which made it a convenient location. The hotel staff was very friendly and the surrounding scenery was very nice and peaceful. Pool was open late which was nice. Complementary continental breakfast was a sweet touch, too! Definitely recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a friendly, peaceful hotel on a budget!
2 night family trip Sep 17, 2015
Christina
Internet claimed to be high speed, however it was pretty much non existent. The bed runner had some unknown stain that resembled phlegm or *&^%$. It was absolutely disgusting. I booked the room for four adults. Only two sets of towels was in the room. When our toilet paper was running low you would think the housekeeper would leave another roll in the room. She didn't. Very smart. (sarcasm). I stayed at this hotel due to the good reviews. At this time I'm not sure why those reviews were left for this hotel. My experience here was not good.
2 night family trip Sep 18, 2015
"Bellmont Inn Hot Springs"
Although the hotel is non-smoking, our room had been smoked in. I realize that is hard to control but it is still irritating both to my sinuses and me personally. The breakfast is mediocre.
2 night romance trip Sep 18, 2015
"Pleased with great stay!"
Room and hotel was tops. Staff was very helpful.
1 night romance trip Sep 15, 2015
Benjamin
"Clean, quiet hotel 15 mins south of downtown."
Wonderful stay for anniversary. clean room with balcony looking toward the lake and very friendly staff. continental breakfast was good in a pinch but began to feel a bit lacking after a few days. It was nice to have the fitness center, but the strength training machine was old and it would be nice to have a rack of free weights. The outdoor pool was very clean and with a nice view, we used it multiple times. Overall, my wife and I were very happy with our stay and would absolutely come back again. Much better accommodations than many other hotels that would be easily $50 more per night.
5 night romance trip Sep 14, 2015
Reuben
"Eh"
The view was amazing if you get a room on lakeside which we didnt. That's about it. Not sure if it's really worth the 90 bucks. Think we could have had better for our money but at the end of the day it was still a place to lay our heads.
1 night romance trip Sep 13, 2015
Lauren
"Getaway"
Nice hotel!! Out view of Lake Hamilton was great
1 night romance trip Sep 6, 2015
dennis
"Good hotel with bad lake side"
Liked the surroundings, lake view, supportive and friendly staff Lake facing hotel is full of dirt and mosquitoes
2 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
jahangir
Staff was very friendly and accommodating. One thing that was a negative was the internet access...on again, off again.
3 night romance trip Aug 25, 2015
"Bass tournament lodging"
I was in Hot Springs competing in a major bass tournament. After doing a little bit of research I chose this hotel because they had decent parking for a boat/trailer with a few outdoor plug ins to charge the batteries. This area of Hot Springs definitely is the safest place to stay if you are in town for a bass tournament and it is close to some great restaurants. I would stay there again.
4 night business trip Aug 19, 2015
Clark
"Great spot on the lake!"
Great location on the lake. Lake view room was worth the extra cost. Quite, clean, comfortable bed. Patio balcony is nice. Staff is super friendly and helpful.
1 night romance trip Aug 17, 2015
"Family fun in Hot Springs."
Family fun in Hot Springs.
1 night family trip Aug 11, 2015
"nice hotel front desk staff very nice"
I made the reservation over internet happened put in the wrong date for check in just happened to have one room left lady at front desk was very nice and tried to call expedia was put on hold long time to let them know of the mix up she was very helpful
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
"Horrible staff and management"
The hotel is nice and the scenery is beautiful but the staff is horrible!! The management needs to take business classes and educate their employees. We will never stay there again.
2 night family trip Jul 22, 2015
Amber
"Enjoyed the stay!"
Family enjoyed it. Nice get away!
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
"Yes"
It was all right
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
"Great place to stay on the water!"
Great place to stay right on the water and not to far from city center.
1 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
Dustin S
The staff was great. When we got there, check in was VERY easy.
Other trip Jul 17, 2015