All hotels in Hot Springs, Arkansas, United States of America
5321 Central AveHot SpringsAR71913United States of America, ‏‎866-538-6206

• Value for money
    Clean
    Poor vibe
"Price good...cleanliness not so much"
We were told the cleaning staff had walked out the week before we stayed. We could tell. The new staff was inexperienced and probably short-handed. The tub was filthy the first night, used shampoo to clean it so I could take a shower. Beds were left un-made and soaps/shampoos not replaced after using them completely up. The front desk staff was very accommodating and nice. The cleaning staff was very polite and we could tell they were trying. Looked like just overwhelmed. Breakfast was boring, same exact choices everyday. (We stayed 5 days, room price was good.) WiFi was on-off the entire time.
2 night business trip Apr 1, 2016
Great hotel right on the lake just wish they would have had boats to rent.
1 night romance trip Apr 3, 2016
"We will be back to the Baymont"
Great hotel that was clean and quiet. In the lake. Very beautiful
2 night romance trip Apr 1, 2016
Debra
A nice two day stay. The room was sufficient for our needs, it just had an odd smell to it.
2 night family trip Mar 21, 2016
"Not great."
They forgot to clean our room the first day we were there. The room smelled awkward. The "free" wifi was worthless. Could barely connect and so slow it was worthless. The shower curtain had a stain on it and one of the comforters had a stain on it. Told the staff of the issues and was told they were understaffed. Somehow that became our problem. I expect just the basics and I expected more of this hotel based on various web reviews. Not terribly happy with the experience.
3 night family trip Mar 15, 2016
"Hot Springs spring fling"
We visited Garvan Gardens and Oaklawn racing, the hotel was a great location for both and away from all the traffic
2 night romance trip Mar 16, 2016
Kathy J
"Bad cleaning group"
The room was gross, when we pull the bed covers the pillowcases and the sheets had blood stains. Thankfully the manager moved use to "better" room.
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2016
Liliana
"free wifi" didn't work. I having travel often and the most I like is when I get up I have my yummy breakfast at the hotel. this time brekfast was so low quality. Also bed matresses are unconfortables, maybe very old? or...
1 night family trip Mar 15, 2016
Maria
Nice stay
1 night romance trip Mar 5, 2016
Geoffrey
The room was clean and comfortable. We especially enjoyed the room with lake view and balcony!
2 night romance trip Mar 4, 2016
Cynthia
"Great place"
Great place to stay.Very clean and new rooms with lots of space. Will definitely stay here again.
1 night romance trip Feb 19, 2016
Kurt
"Great stay overall."
Loved location. Enjoyed eating breakfast overlooking the lake.
1 night trip Feb 18, 2016
Cynthia
Great
1 night romance trip Jan 23, 2016
Lizzie
"Baymont Inn in Hot Springs, Arkansas"
The room was extremely small for 2 adults and 2 children, there was no closet, only an open rack that would hold about 5 garments. The bath room was gross, dirt rings around the bath tub and the entire bathroom was just dingy looking, the coffee pot in the room had coffee stains around the glass pot and in the bottom of the pot and looked as if it had not been washed since being in the room, gross, I don't recommend this place, their were other people in our group who had cleanliness issues also. I had reserved the room for 5 days but checked out after the 1st night, I was not charged for the 1 night stay.
4 night family trip Feb 1, 2016
Shirley
We were traveling out west and this was one of our stops along the way. Such a gorgeous location, right on the lake!
1 night romance trip Jan 27, 2016
Louis
Came for the racing like we do every year and will be back next year if not sooner.
5 night romance trip Jan 14, 2016
Philip W.
Our first stay at a Baymont Inn. Room was clean and staff was friendly. My children enjoyed watching the turtles in the lake off the back seating area of the hotel. Great location for sightseeing, dining, and shopping. I would certainly stay at this hotel again in the future!
2 night family trip Oct 5, 2015
"good stay"
first room I received not nice at all. After deciding to leave I got a real nice room with a lake view.
Other trip Jan 14, 2016
"Pleasant spot on the lake for a week-end getaway"
Have never been to Hot Springs even though I have lived in the Mid South for 40 years. Great place to visit and Baymont Hot Springs was the ideal location for a visit to the area.
1 night family trip Dec 11, 2015
Ot was OK
1 night family trip Nov 26, 2015
Pete
"Grannybone"
Was there for our Baptist Convention & the churches was staying at another place. But, we booked this one & glad we did. Loved it the sunrises were so lovely. The everyone was so friendly & trying to make sure I had all that I needed. The breakfast was really good, biscuits & everything was so free & good. really enjoyed my stay here & the price !!
1 night business trip Nov 23, 2015
Doris
Stayed the weekend for the SPA City Running Festival. The room was comfortable. The bed was comfortable and the shower was fantastic! I just wished I had told the house keeper when we were leaving to go ahead and make up our room.
2 night trip with friends Nov 20, 2015
Robin
"Good stay. Rested well. Will stay again."
Wife and I went to Hot Springs for our anniversary and stayed 2 nights. It is off peak season so it was quiet. Over all a good stay. Really nothing to complain about.
2 night romance trip Nov 20, 2015
"Much needed mini vacation"
The lady at the desk was courteous, helpful, sincere. Great experience!!!
2 night romance trip Nov 13, 2015
Christina
"Relax in Hot Springs"
The getaway was to relax and scope out Hot Springs where my Mom was born and parents were married. The staff we interacted with were friendly and offered assistance any way they could. We LOVE Tina and would hope she is there for a long time. We plan on returning next year. We also were treated well by Pete. Great experience!
4 night romance trip Nov 7, 2015
Before booking a hotel in Hot Springs, I read several reviews. The reviews were mixed on most places, so I chose the Baymont. I found it to be a very nice and economical stay. The check in process was quick and easy, the room was very comfortable, and the lakeside view was a special treat. The only problem was the smell of cigarette smoke on the second night, as we got off the elevator on our floor. Fortunately once we were in the room, the smell was not detected.
Other trip Nov 9, 2015
"Ok stay"
We rented a queen bed. The bed was a full size. They said it was queen there is no way though!
Other trip Nov 5, 2015
We were well pleased with our stay at the Baymont. The room was very clean & comfortable. The staff was friendly & efficient. We'll definitely stay here again when we're in Hot Springs.
1 night romance trip Nov 2, 2015
"Nice hotel for sisters get away!"
My sisters and I visit Hot Springs quite often for a short weekend get away. However, this was the first time we have stayed at Baymont Inn and Suites. We were looking for a quiet retreat, which we found there. The personnel were friendly, professional and eager to offer suggestions for shopping, restaurants and directions. The hotel sits right on the lake where you can have a quiet breakfast, or just watch the beautiful suns sets. We really enjoyed the quietness.
Other trip Nov 4, 2015
Pauline
Honestly we wasn't there long. Room was clean and shower hot. We came in at 3am after partying hard on the town. Night manager was a bit testy about us wheeling one our jeeples who drank a lil to much in on a luggage cart but they should have had a wheel chair in the lobby lol.
Other trip Nov 3, 2015
The hotel was great except for the breakfast. I am not used to scrambled eggs being in squares. The gravy was watery and the orange juice was terrible.
1 night romance trip Oct 27, 2015
Judy
"very comfortable"
nice and pleasant experience
1 night family trip Oct 23, 2015
richard
"Nice place. Rude staff"
We got to the hotel about 30 minutes before the official check in time. Asked if we could go ahead and check in as we had all of our luggage out. The clerk gets snotty and and says check in is at 3:00. My wife then asks if the room was ready, we'd like to check in early. The clerk then picks up the check-in sign from the end of the desk, and places in front of my wife, then walks off. When my wife ask for the manager, she said she WAS the day manager, We found out at checkout, that was a lie! We were told by a different clerk that the rude clerk wasn't even out of her 90 day probation period.
Other trip Oct 22, 2015
james
"Little critters"
As we entered there was a rather large (I thought) cicada in the entry vestibule - my husband says cockroach. That was a bit unnerving. The next morning as I ate in the breakfast room, I noticed a feathery millipede zipping across the room. Even though we had no issues in our room upstairs, because of these two little critters, I could not recommend this hotel.
Other trip Oct 21, 2015
"Good Stay"
Killed a large cockroach in the room. Other than that it was a good stay.
2 night family trip Oct 16, 2015
Jimmy
We were in Hot Springs for a wedding. When we walked into the hotel, the hotel actually smelled clean. There were no odors at all that usually accompany a hotel lobby. Even the elevator smelled clean. The only issue I had was that it was extremely cold in the room and hallways. We were able to turn the heat on in our room but of course could do nothing about the temp in the halls. But we did take into consideration the fact that it is fall and the temperature fluctuates so drastically it is hard to make everyone happy.
2 night family trip Oct 16, 2015
Tamara
"We love the big room!"
It is Clean and quiet and good for relaxing.
2 night family trip Oct 15, 2015
Lixia
Extremely bad WiFi connection and tv signal, bad breakfast food choices, room with the view (balcony) lacked windows. Litter in the hotel's lake bay. The stay was saved because of friendly employees.
1 night business trip Oct 14, 2015
The hotel was clean. Staff was nice. The only problem I had was that my room had a full size bed...very small. But other than that everything was great.
2 night romance trip Oct 9, 2015
"Beautiful Lake view"
The view of the lake in the morning and in the afternoon makes this hotel the place to stay in Hot Springs. The staff is nice, The breakfast is simple: folded eggs, sausage biscuits, and gravy. The rooms are clean and spacious. Good value + Great view = Return visit.
2 night romance trip Oct 9, 2015
jesus
Very nice and clean and comfortable.
1 night family trip Oct 10, 2015
We had a wonderful stay and would definitely stay here again. The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable.
4 night trip with friends Oct 5, 2015
Sandra
"Great hotel,service, but not so good bed comfort."
Stayed at the hotel for three nights for a family vacation. Hotel was great, but the beds leave something not to look forward to. One bed was stiff as a board will the other was not as stiff. I have a sciatic nerve in my back that gets aggravated on really stiff beds, so these beds had me ready to leave to a more comfortable bed.
3 night family trip Oct 2, 2015
"Nice place, if only the beds were better!"
This is overall a nice hotel. The staff is very friendly and efficient, the building and grounds are well-kept, and the lake-side views are splendid. The morning breakfast is good...plenty for most people. Area restaurants are good, and it's not far into town. We had a problem with the bed, though...the mattress was hard and uncomfortable, and the blankets weren't heavy enough for my cold-natured friend. I would have given it higher overall if the beds had been better.
3 night romance trip Sep 24, 2015
Russell
I was allocated room with no nimber on the door and has stains in the restroom. I suspect this due to my skin color.
3 night family trip Sep 25, 2015
"Wedding weekend"
Great stay..staff was very helpful, top notch..Did serve a range of items for breakfast, staff kept everything stocked and clean ! We enjoyed out stay which was a big wedding party.
2 night family trip Sep 25, 2015
Matthew
"Great hotel."
Great hotel. We will be staying there next time we are in town.Nice view of lake. Good continental breakfast. Friendly staff.
2 night romance trip Sep 25, 2015
Jeremi
"Two California Thumbs Up!"
Booked this hotel to attend a wedding in Royal, AR. It's located right by Lake Hamilton and very close to drugstores, mall, eateries, etc. which made it a convenient location. The hotel staff was very friendly and the surrounding scenery was very nice and peaceful. Pool was open late which was nice. Complementary continental breakfast was a sweet touch, too! Definitely recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a friendly, peaceful hotel on a budget!
2 night family trip Sep 17, 2015
Christina
Internet claimed to be high speed, however it was pretty much non existent. The bed runner had some unknown stain that resembled phlegm or *&^%$. It was absolutely disgusting. I booked the room for four adults. Only two sets of towels was in the room. When our toilet paper was running low you would think the housekeeper would leave another roll in the room. She didn't. Very smart. (sarcasm). I stayed at this hotel due to the good reviews. At this time I'm not sure why those reviews were left for this hotel. My experience here was not good.
2 night family trip Sep 18, 2015