All hotels in Hot Springs, Arkansas, United States of America
5321 Central Ave, Hot Springs, AR, 71913, United States of America, ‏‎866-538-6206

"Did not meet expectations"
Good location. Room condition seemed old and in need up repair and cleaning. Carpet was "sticky", bath drain was mostly plugged, bed throw was dirty, room was musty.
1 night trip Jul 2, 2014
RJ
"Dirty"
Dirty
1 night trip Jun 25, 2014
Devin
"Great view of a Beautiful lake"
We were very disappointed, the staff was very friendly at check in.. but once you are in.. you are in...don't expect anything else.. Our rooms were never cleaned until between 4 and 5 o'clock in the evenings.. When we ask for our rooms to be cleaned they said they had other priorities. I think really just under staffed, I think the girls worked hard, just not enough of them to go around to take care of everyone staying there. Loved the view, but would not book there again... the free breakfast was the same everyday... no change at all....
4 night trip Jun 22, 2014
Betty
"Not a Crack Head Hotel!"
Second time I have stayed at this hotel. Always clean and quite. The staff were all super nice. No riff-raff type people. Will only stay here while in Hot Springs.
Other trip Jun 20, 2014
"RUDE DIRTY OVERPRICED"
PAID THREE TIMES AMOUNT ROOM WAS WORTH EXTRA $$.00 FOR A ROLLAWAY BED WITH NO ROOM TO SET UP FOOD BETWEEN BED AND LAMP TABLE THAT HAD BURNED OUT BULB BLANKET ON FOOT OF BED HAD FOOD AND HAIR ON IT COULD NOT GET A CUP OF COFFEE TILL 6:30 BAD PARKING LAKE COVE MOTEL WAS ON ONE FOOT DEEP NO SWIMMING MANAGER LAUGHED AT ME AND SAID IT COST MORE TO GO THROUGH HOTEL.COM THAN HIM DIRECTLY
1 night business trip Jun 16, 2014
MARTIN
"Great location, a few problems"
I had stayed there two weeks earlier and while the rooms were a little dated, the location and views of the lake were excellent. When I returned for a three night stay, I has trouble each night getting an internet connection and finally gave up two out of three nights. Meeting thought that perhaps they had a new provider and had not gotten the bugs out. The worst problem was the last night when there was no coffee left in the room and there were little black bugs inside the supposedly packaged coffee cups. Yuk! That made me feel dirty until I could get packed and get out of the room.
3 night business trip Jun 2, 2014
"Great view !"
Great location and view of lake.
3 night romance trip May 12, 2014
Buck
Very nice experience. Beautiful area.
2 night trip with friends May 9, 2014
Jimmie
"Beautiful setting on Lake Hamilton."
A beautiful setting for this hotel. The location is very convenient, right on Hwy 7 (Central Ave). Very quiet, rooms nice (seemed to have been updated recently). No complaints at all with the staff and facilities. They could use better lighting in the bathroom, which is separate from the dressing area, but my sister and I learned that if you leave that light on, it will brighten in a few mins....guess the dim is for nighttime visits!! Nice hot and cold breakfast included, which is good for families and convenient. Can't beat this hotel for the rates. Will definitely stay there again.
3 night family trip Apr 24, 2014
"everything was as expected."
This is a great room in a great area. There are tables set up outside so you can enjoy your morning coffee and/or breakfast overlooking the lake.
2 night business trip Mar 21, 2014
"We will go back!"
Very comfortable and clean ! We plan to stay again for a longer visit :)
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
"Hot Springs not what it used to be"
The whole town seems to have gone downhill. Somebody needs to get the cleaning rags out on the town, the only attraction is the casino/horse track. You have to hit the specific days to get in on the horse racing, and the casino, well... it's a casino. I'm not sure what is up with hotels offering up sandpaper in the toilet paper and kleenex holders, ouch! The bed was hard and not presented like a suite at all, just a room. A very nondescript hotel in a nondescript town.
2 night trip Jan 14, 2014
"My Stay at the Baymont Inn-Hot Springs"
I was in town for business for 3 days. I booked my room through Expedia. The only problem I experienced was when I downloaded the App onto my phone, I was supposed to receive a $25 credit as a first time user, but it would not give me the discount. No worries. It was still a good price, so no complaint.
Other trip Jan 24, 2014
"Quiet"
It was very quiet and the staff was very pleasant and helpful!! Had a great breakfast as well!!
1 night romance trip Jan 20, 2014
Vicki Siebert
"Great Price! Great Location!"
This hotel is a great find! Great breakfast. Huge rooms that are clean and a TV with a remote that works!-Not something I take for granted. The deciding factor for me is always whether I can access the internet quickly and consistently and this hotel was set up! With a friendly staff this will definitely be where I stay when I return to Hot Springs.
3 night business trip Jan 13, 2014
VERY NICE,
4 night trip Jan 9, 2014
It was very clean and quite. The only problem I had was they claimed to have coffee in the lobby 24/7, but no matter what time I went down to the lobby there was never any coffee.
2 night trip Dec 13, 2013
"Short drive to where we needed to go"
Enjoyed our short time we were there, The breakfast was great.
1 night trip Dec 13, 2013
"Nice Hotel and great lake view"
Nice Hotel to stay with family
Other trip Dec 4, 2013
Manish
"Peaceful views of the lake and close to everything"
We stayed for 5 nights while visiting family in Hot Springs over the Thanksgiving week. The hotel was very nice, and the staff was extremely friendly! The complimentary breakfast was a nice addition, and saved us from having to go out each morning. The room was nice and comfortable. The only real down was the satellite TV service which was very glitchy.
5 night family trip Nov 25, 2013
Eric P
"Decent hotel, poor hospitality."
Our recent experience at Baymont Hot Springs left a lot to be desired. The rooms were ok, but my daughter's bed contained dirty sheets. When we asked the front desk to replace them, they told us we would have to get the sheets ourselves at the front desk, and change them ourselves!! We complained to the desk clerk the next morning. We were told that since we booked through Expedia, there was nothing they could do to adjust our room, etc... We will never stay there again.
Other trip Dec 1, 2013
"Close to everything"
It was Great.
3 night trip Nov 4, 2013
RStevens
"Nice Place to stay but.."
Great hotel with awesome view of lake and very close to downtown. Only complaint is total lack of room service. Free breakfast buffet is ok but that's all there is.
3 night family trip Oct 31, 2013
"Loved the view..."
We stayed for our honeymoon and was very pleased with the hotel and staff.
Other trip Nov 2, 2013
Cathy
Spent 4 days and would have liked to stay longer
Other trip Nov 2, 2013
"just a very late night"
We were thankful for the rest...
1 night trip Oct 17, 2013
"Mine and my wife's wonderfully stay at the Baymont"
We truly could not have had a more pleasant and relaxing stay. All of the staff could not have been more gracious and helpfull. Thanks very much.
3 night romance trip Oct 14, 2013
Thomas Kulage
Room was worn. Musty odor from air conditioning. Picturesque lake location but far from downtown Hot Springs.
Other trip Oct 19, 2013
"Reasonable rates!"
We had a great experience at Baymont in Hot Springs. They had a nice breakfast...perfect for light eaters and those who like a little more. The pool was closed for the season. The lakeview from the breakfast room was awesome! Free Wi-Fi with a desktop in the lobby available anytime. Checking in and out was a breeze. Hot showers with great water pressure. The water was good enougbh to drink from the tap!..no chlorine smell or taste. We will definitely stay here again :-)
3 night family trip Oct 8, 2013
Haden & Brandy
"Nice part of Hot springs"
Nice room next to the lake, it has a pool and a small exercise room. The big plus was it really wasn't far from everything and it was the least run down of all the other hotels of the same class in the area. Overall it was a good stay.
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
"Great get-a-way"
After the summer rush, nice quiet get-away spot. Clen room, great view of Lake Hamilton. Friendly staff. This was my second stay with Baymont Inn and the second experience was just as great as the first. I will stay here again.
3 night trip Sep 10, 2013
"Beautiful lakeview from balcony!"
I had a beautiful view of the lake from my balcony and everything was to perfection! Will definitely stay there again.
Other trip Aug 27, 2013
Pam
Overall a nice hotel. Had an odd smell in the room but not unbearable. Decent breakfast. Great view of the lake.
1 night trip Aug 22, 2013
"Beautiful Setting"
Stopped her on a recent family road trip from Texas to Pennsylvania to enjoy Hot Springs National Park. Hotel has a beautiful setting on Lake Hamilton. Staff was pleasant. Facilities were nice. Breakfast was good. Room was nice, a bit small for a family of four, but acceptable.
Other trip Aug 14, 2013
"Clean and comfortable, nice pool area"
I wanted a balcony room but was told the double queen rooms were not balcony rooms. The room was small but adequate.
Other trip Aug 10, 2013
"great location"
Employees were very helpful; everyone did a great job greeting, serving breakfast, and cleaning. The location was perfect to see all of the local sight-seeing favorites. We especially loved having a lake view, it was a great way to enjoy being on the lake and have all the hotel amenities at the same time. We will definitely stay at this location again!
3 night trip Jul 10, 2013
"Reasonable and Clean"
I would stay here again.
4 night family trip Jul 14, 2013
Our stay was wonderful. We have been there twice within a month. We love the motel. Wonderful staff. The best breakfast bar every morning. The only problem was there was a dampness in our room. Room 316. Our clothes were very damp and there was too much dampness in the room. Otherwise we love the Baymont. We will return there and try a different room. A Great place to stay.
2 night family trip Jul 12, 2013
"breakfast fiasco"
the hotel was "adequate" the breakfast was sub marginal.. Didn't even want to use the breakfast area it was crowded, dirty and not enough seating. All I would eat was the raisin bran...forget the other stuff...toaster waffles...yuck! really need to step up your act Baymont. don't think we would stay there again. loved Hot Springs and would definitely come back but I would not recommend your hotel. best part of your hotel was the location. clientele was scary!!!!
3 night trip Jul 7, 2013
"nice place to stay"
it was our first time in hot springs arkansas, and when we book this hotel, we just rely on the reviews. it was not disappointing, nice location, its by the lake. room was clean, staffs are so nice and helpful.
Other trip Jul 14, 2013
female
"Right on the water! Beautiful."
The hotel was beautiful and very clean. The beds were so comfortable. The hotel is near everything you want to go to. With the hotel right on the water. you can rent a boat very easily or just enjoy some fishing from the dock. Definately try Cajun Boilers if you stay.
Other trip Jul 2, 2013
Lola
we will go back service was great great view of the lake
2 night trip Jun 21, 2013
bert
"Nice view..."
The view from the room was really nice from the balcony over looking the lake.The room wasn't as big as it appears on the web page but it was nice and served our purpose. The breakfast lacked in variety but was served hot every morning. If you are wanting to stay away from downtown then this is a great location. Very peaceful area.
4 night trip Jun 9, 2013
"Very friendly staff"
The staff was very friendly, made me feel quite at home. Room was bigger than I expected and everything was spotless! Will definitely stay here again.
2 night business trip Jun 3, 2013
"Very BAD ROOM Cleaning Service"
We stayed 2 days in this hotel. The first day when we get there everything was properly cleaned and organized. The second day we left the hotel at 10AM came back at 11PM, we found that the beds NOT DONE, the floor NOT VACCUMED, the bathroom NOT CLEANED. We reported this to the person at the checkout desk when we leave the hotel. Hopefully they will learn something out of this.
2 night trip May 24, 2013
very good. Breakfast was mediocer
3 night trip May 13, 2013
Our view of the lake was breathtaking. The customer service was also very good. The continental breakfast was very good. My only negative experience was that the mattress was a little too firm for my taste. Overall it was a great stay.
Other trip Mar 18, 2013
Esther
"Great location on Lake Hamilton"
Great breakfast buffet in the morning. Lovely location on the lake. Clean and tidy hotel rooms. Mattresses were a little uncomfortable, but, otherwise a great place to stay!
4 night family trip Mar 11, 2013
Cathy
"Far from city center but good summertime spot!"
We stayed at the Baymont in March, and it was a little chilly. I think this location on the lake would be more fun in the summertime. Unfortunately we did not get the lakeside view, and there is a lot of traffic noise on the other side which woke me up every morning. Good clean no-frills hotel at a fair price.
2 night family trip Mar 11, 2013
"vacation"
Breakfast was 6:30 to 9:30. I ate at 8:30, one day, and the hot food was gone. Overall everything else was fine. Pretty view of the lake from the dining room. Nice room. Good exercise equipment. Helpful counter employees.
2 night trip with friends Mar 4, 2013