All hotels in Rome, Italy
Via Poli 7, Rome, RM, 00187, Italy, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great hotel and location"
Staff was very professional and the rooms were great. The location was perfect for all of our sightseeing and then heading back out in the evening.
4 night romance trip Jul 10, 2014
"Nice, clean hotel"
Friendly and accommodating staff, great location central to Trevi Fountain and the Spanish steps, also very walkable to the Colosseum and the Vatican. We had a junior suite which included a luxurious bathroom complete wkth a bidet (of course) and two showers (one small stall, and one bath tub with a shower attachment, a good sized bedroom, and a smallish common area with two large windows (corner room). Would stay again
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
Great location, very clean....but the beds were hard as a rock. Most uncomfortable bed I've ever slept in.
2 night trip Jul 9, 2014
"Ideal location"
The location is perfect- Up the road from the Trevi Fountain, a walk away from most touristic sites, Metro line was a 10 minute walk and the hop on hop off buses were around the corner. I couldn't have asked for anything more.The hotel staff were very friendly and extremely helpful. The room was clean and finishings were quite modern. Close to amazing restaurants and shops whether it be the night markets or regular stores. I would definitely go there again and recommend it to others.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Ren
"Ideal Location"
Their location is ideal for the high lights of Rome, Trevi Fountain, Spanish Stairs, Pantheon, Coliseum to name a few of course sprinkle in the tomb of the unknown soldier and 8 to 12 beautiful churches. The staff was attentive and helpful. The breakfast was less than desireable. I suppose they think that by offering you a "free breakfast" you will just be grateful so for a little substance it will suffice. The room was sufficient in size, certainly not over done as so many can be in Italy. A little over priced for decor and presentation, but worth the dollar for its location.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
Teresa
"Three Visits to Rome"
This was our third visit to Rome and the third time we have stayed at Hotel Delle Nazioni. Obviously we love that place! It's very well located-Trevi Fountain a very short walk from hotel. The staff is helpful and friendly. A daily buffet breakfast is included. What's not to like?
5 night trip Jun 24, 2014
"Great Hotel in the Perfect Location"
Even with the Trevi Fountain closed for repairs this hotel is situated perfectly for sightseeing throughout the city. One caveat; if you need to go to bed early, try to get a room away from the restaurant side of the hotel where crooners sing until around midnight to entertain their guests.
2 night trip Jun 10, 2014
rmgclu
"WAY OVER PRICED but Location is great"
This hotel is in need of a lot of attention, but the location is great. We arrived early and the staff was able to get us into our room early. That was basically the end of our good service. There was one older gentleman that was in charge during the morning that was very helpful, kind and attentive. The rest of the staff simply looked frustrated or bothered by any request. As for the actual hotel, the wifi internet that is advertised as available is quite a stretch. We were there for 4 nights and spent most of our web surfing time looking for the best place in the lobby to get a signal. Connection in the room was impossible 95% of the time. In fact, we are currently staying on a farm in tuscany that has amazing and reliable wifi. There is really no excuse these days for not providing this service. In addition, our bathroom shower leaked and onto our floor for the first 2 days. It also did not drain properly, filling the basin with water. Plus the molding around the bathroom door was rotting and cheap fixes had been attempted including glueing another piece onto the bottom. Not what I would call 4 star quality. Our shower was fixed, but obviously added to our dissatisfaction. Especially considering it was the most expensive 4 star hotel we had stayed in during our vacation and was by far the worst condition in every respect. I simply would not recommend this hotel.
4 night trip Jun 5, 2014
michael
"i will stay again......"
my impression is very high.... very satisfy....very happy....
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
yousef
"Great hotel for vacation, but not business travel"
The Hotel Delle Nazioni is centrally located and provided a nice starting point for tourism throughout the city. The room was very comfortable and clean. Overall this felt like a good 4 star hotel, with the exception of the network access (wifi) which very slow and unreliable, which subsequently made this a 2 star hotel from a business travelers perspective.
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
"Great location near Trevi Fountain."
Perfect spot, near sites and transit. Easy to get anywhere. We were given a great room with a huge, beautiful balcony. Loved it. The breakfast provided a great start for each day of site seeing.
Other trip May 26, 2014
FBS
"24 Hours in Rome"
My daughter and I arrived in Rome after a week in Tuscany and only had less than 24 hour. Our concierge/front desk advisor strongly recommended getting a driver to take us all around the city in 3 hours so we could see the key sites and maximize our short stay. He arranged for a driver at $65 Euros per person, the best advice and sight seeing we got. Later he recommended a fantastic trattoria in the neighborhood, Clement. All in all a wonderful stay with great service. Would definitely stay again.
Other trip May 4, 2014
"Overall excellent"
Adequate rooms, great location, wifi was slightly spotty in my room but fine in lobby. Would reccomend for tourists as it's in the center of everything!
4 night trip with friends Apr 12, 2014
"Location, location, location..."
Stayed here for an educational trip to Rome close to Christmas time with my 2 kids. This place was in the best possible location....around the corner from the Trevi fountain and a short walk away from the Pantheon, Spanish Steps, and Via del Corso. A bit further away from the Coliseum, but we didn't mind the walk. Waiting staff during breakfast was friendly. However, there were a bunch of grumpy older men manning the front desk during our stay. Recommend staying here because of its strategic location - there isn't any similar sized or larger hotel in it's vicinity.
5 night family trip Dec 17, 2013
"Great location, very rude service"
I now scratching my head on the the reviews I read prior to me booking this hotel. I stayed at 5 hotels during my European trip, this one being the bottom of the list. First the pros: great location right near the trevi fountain. Great access to cafes and restaurants. The Cons: Very rude service with the exception of the front doorman. The Front desk staff was rude to my wife and my daughter when asked to call for a taxi and for the wifi passcode. They would sigh and give them rude looks My stay was 2 nights with my wife and daughter in a room with 3 singles On the 3rd night we were scheduled for a room with a double bed for just my wife and I, because my daughter was going back to school. Upon me reminding them of this they said they had no rooms available with a double bed. Instead after my THIRD call the house keeper and what looked like her supervisor came in removed a single and combined the other two to make a "double". That is sometimes the practice in Europe and I would have been fine with that. However when the housekeeper in the midst of doing this is shouting words like "marron and "peligroso" it is completely unprofessional. Please trust me, there has to be better places in Rome to stay. I wish I made a different choice.
3 night family trip Mar 4, 2014
Don
"Hotel close to Trevi Fountain"
Within walking distance to most Rome attractions. 200m to Trevi Fountain. English speaking staff were very friendly & helpful. Breakfast was above average. Rooms are very small, but well maintained and comfortable. Price to extend stay was less direct from Hotel tun thru Expedia. Restraunts in the area were expensive.
Other trip Mar 9, 2014
This was our second stay at the hotel. You cannot beat the location of the hotel. It is next to the Fontana di Trevi and a short walk to the Via del Corso. The staff is friendly and the hotel does a good breakfast. My wife and I will definitely stay here on our next visit to Roma.
4 night trip Feb 12, 2014
Ken K
"Great hotel right downtown"
I stayed there twice. Both experiences very positive. Convenient location, big rooms, good service.
Other trip Feb 15, 2014
irina
"Very good hotel to stay in center of Roma"
The hospitality of stuff was very good. the room was cleaned every day. breakfast was enought even if you spoiled with food. I came with my 10 years old daughter and we have a lot of fun. Stuff help me order taxi with fair price to airport - the driver was very nice and on time.
Other trip Feb 13, 2014
Anat
"Perfect location, very good hotel"
My second time at Hotel Delle Nazione. Perfect combination of location, price and quality.
1 night business trip Feb 1, 2014
Jeff Zitron
"Excellent location"
We stayed for two nights before our cruise and the excellent location allowed us to see most of the important places within walking distance. The staff was courteous and friendly. Very helpful in assisting us with directions. We enjoyed the opportunity to see so much of Rome in only 2 days!
Other trip Jan 10, 2014
Juan
"Nice hotel close to the Trevi Fountain"
Great location. In the heart of Rome with lots of shops and cafe nearby to eat a good pasta, a pizza margherita and for dessert a delicious gelatto. Also, great complimentary breakfast. Would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Jan 10, 2014
"Fantastic location and really great staff!!!"
I loved this hotel. The location is absolutely unbeatable! You are literally steps from the Trevi Fountain. The staff are super nice and the breakfast is not to be missed! The only drawback for me was that I had a twin bed, while all of the rest of my group (who booked at the same time) had full-sized beds. But, this was such a minor issue that I never raised it. The staff made fantastic recommendations for restaurants! It was a great hotel and I would definitely stay here again, although I would request a bigger bed:-).
8 night trip with friends Dec 28, 2013
"Purrrfect location!!! Great Close to everything!"
We had a great trip and the Hotel was perfect. The Breakfast was amazing. And the staff very helpful and pleasent. I would recommend the hotel to everyone going to Rome.
Other trip Jan 7, 2014
"Great Location and Upscale Hotel"
This hotel is around the corner from the Trevi Fountain which is awesome to see everyday. Also the location is right in the middle of all the major tourist attractions all within walking distance. There is also a taxi stand right next door, which is convenient. The rooms and furniture are upscale and nice. There is even free breakfast with eggs, bacon, cheese, meats, bread, cereal, cappuccino, and more. Again, the location is great. We had the upgraded suite which was worth it.
Other trip Jan 6, 2014
Rydubs
"Older hotel, but very clean."
Very good location about a block from Trevi Fountain. The hotel is older, but very clean. Linens and towels are impeccably white. The beds are quite firm, and interior rooms are very dark. The staff is helpful, but the level of English fluency varies. There are plenty of shops, cafes, and souvenir stores within walking distance.
Other trip Jan 5, 2014
Rockie
"Super convenient location yet quiet"
Very nice small hotel on a quiet small street. Spotless, modern room and big enough by European standards with an affordable mini-bar and a safe for passports, etc. The front desk immediately accepted my Expedia room upgrade request with no questions asked. Fast elevators, great breakfast included, efficient check out with taxi stand right in front to the left. With the hotel right off the Rome nightwalk in easy walking distance of many sights, why stay any where else? We will definitely stay here when in Rome again.
Other trip Jan 3, 2014
Mac from CT
"Excellent Location"
Very good hotel. Nicely appointed, albeit very small. Hotel has a great location. It is close to all the must see sights in Rome. It is 3 minutes walk to Fontana di Trevi. Good breakfast. Angelo is great on the front desk.
Ben
"December 26, 2013"
Hotel was in a great location. Easy access to walk to most attractions and shopping district. Hotel staff was a mix of very friendly or formal. However, all answered all questions. I give them a lot of credit because every day there was a line of guests, speaking different languages,with map in hand looking for directions or suggestions. Room was very clean but small compared to US standards. However, for the amount of time spent in it totally acceptable. Beds were very hard. I was glad to return to my own. Overall an incredible experience in Rome.
Other trip Jan 2, 2014
"staff was helpful and we get an update"
overall it's pretty good experience.
Other trip Jan 2, 2014
"Nice Hotel centrally located!"
Our stay at the Hotel Delle Nazioni was excellent. Just a half a block from the Trevi Fountain and central to walking to many of the sites and ruins! The staff were excellent in making our trip so very special!
Other trip Dec 28, 2013
The Staff and the Location were wonderful. We would stay there again
Other trip Dec 10, 2013
"Terrific location; excellent value"
Smallish room, but bathroom was good size. Location couldn't have been better -- one block from Trevi, five-minute walk to Spanish Steps. Everything within walking distance if you like to walk. Chamber maid and porter couldn't have been more pleasant. Breakfast (included) is very good and hearty. Desk staff responsive if not always cordial.
Other trip Dec 5, 2013
P. C.
"Excellent hotel right next to the Trevi Fountain"
We stayed in this hotel for two nights after an 8 night stay in Paris and we were delighted. The room was clean and comfy for two people and the hotel staff was friendly. You cannot beat the location, right next to the Trevi Fountain, gift shops, restaurants. The breakfast buffet was very nice - they offered an assortment of juices, coffee, bread, cereal, pastries, fruit, salami/meat spread. Try the orange carrot lemon juice - sounds funny but it is delicious! The hotel is centrally located - we were able to see all of the sights we wanted to including Vatican City, the Pantheon, Colosseum, Trevi Fountain, Spanish Steps.
Other trip Dec 3, 2013
"Very good"
Excellent location. Great breakfast Room is very clean. Except, not enought light for reading and water systerm not so good (too hot or too cold). Water does not keep same temp.
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
"Excellent Hotel & Staff"
Great hotel & helpful staff. Fantastic location - 1 block from Trevi ! Really nice breakfast too. We had the suite and it was wonderful. My only "ding" would be that our room was located on the street side and at 4:00 each morning the garbage collectors would come by. For about 15 mins. it was very noisy but after that all was fine again. It would be helpful for their front desk staff to know that most TV channels do have an English language option. We had to find out from a porter (tip - select your show, start it and then press the "I" button). All in all though it is a wonderful hotel with a wonderful staff. I couldn't be happier with our choice and when we return to Rome we will stay with Hotel Delle Nazioni.
5 night romance trip Nov 21, 2013
Chris Walters
"Down the street from trevi fountain...."
For my third visit to rome, i wanted a central hotel where we could walk everywhere. The only hotels in my price range and taste level were outside of rome. Until!, expedia sent a price allert for hotel del nazioni. My price range, my taste level, my location...my perfect romantic trip. The staff were courteous, helpful, and spoke english well. The rooms spotless and comfortable. The hotel is seconds from the trevi fountain making it very easy to find without street maps. Letting you get lost all over rome, with no worries that you would ever really be far.
Other trip Nov 30, 2013
michelle
"excellent location"
breakfast is very bad and limited in choice.
Other trip Nov 29, 2013
george
"Unable to stay at the hotel - system issue"
I had a confirmed reservation on Expedia for about 4months prior. Arrived and was told that they had me put up at a different hotel due to a "system issue". They were somewhat apologetic, but no budging despite my 1pm arrival. The bellhop walked me and my luggage to the other hotel, about 3 short blocks. I was not enthusiastic, being jetlagged, but took it in stride. Delle Nazioni assured me I could come to their breakfast, leave my luggage stored, etc. The rate was not changed at all, simply a location change. The other hotel was the Hotel Siena. It was extremely clean/comfortable, though extremely small. I was okay there, actually slept for 12 hours.
Other trip Nov 22, 2013
Loved the hotel. It is located in the center of Rome. Close to many top attractions. Trivia fountain, Spanish steps and shops and restaurants. The staff was great and the breakfast was fantastic. If I go back to Rome I will stay here again
Other trip Nov 15, 2013
maria
"Very nice hotel close to the Trevi Fountain."
I had a very pleasant stay. The staff spoke English very well and were easy to understand.
Other trip Oct 31, 2013
Shannon
"Great hotel close to the Trevi Fountain!"
We researched many hotels before our trip to Rome, Italy and we picked this one. We are so glad that we did! It is in the perfect location. Just steps away from the Trevi Fountain and many shops and restaurants! The staff was great, the free breakfast was great, and the room was very clean. We highly recommend this hotel in the heart of Rome!!
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
Joshua
"Great location and tasty breakfast"
Very nice room and good size bathroom. Can't beat the location. Bed sheets can be a touch softer
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
n
"One Night In Rome"
My wife and I spent two days and one night at this hotel before going on a Mediterranean cruise. The hotel is in a great location within walking distance to all the major attractions in Rome and less than a block from the Trevi Fountain. The breakfast was included and was a full American style buffet with many options. The bathroom was all marble and nice as well.
Other trip Oct 27, 2013
Hotel was good, and most staff were obliging and gave excellent service. The room was good but noisy - traffic and street noise. The breakfast was adequate but not up to the quality of the rest of the hotel. For example, on one occasion they ran out of regular bread about 30 minutes before before breakfast service finished, and the response I received from one of the staff when I queried this was almost rude - completely different from the attitude of most of the staff.
"Two Days in Rome"
We had been to Rome before and had seen most of the well-known sights but not the museums outside of the Vatican. What a wonderful treat to tour the Palazzo Doria Pamphilj, just a short walk from our hotel and the Borghese (needed a taxi). Dined at a fabulous restaurant recommended by Max from the hotel and just enjoyed walking the streets. It was short and sweet and it was always comforting to come back to the hotel.
Other trip Oct 24, 2013
"Close to Major Attractions"
I like how it's literally around the back of Trevi Fountain and close to the Spanish Steps, Colosseum, Pantheon, and shopping (just cross Tritone street). I like listening to live music from downstairs while I'm in my room. However, we had pasta at the restaurant downstairs where the music was played and it was super salty like I was eating sea salt. I couldn't finish my small portion of pasta and left the restaurant hungry. The downside of this hotel are the windows in the room not sealing it tight when closed. I could hear street traffic noise and feel the cold draft coming from the window next to our bed.
Other trip Oct 22, 2013
Lauren
We loved the hotel and would stay again. Two nights into a five night stay we asked if we could have a room with more light, and they moved us to the top floor with a terrace. Couldn't have been lovelier.
5 night trip with friends Oct 12, 2013