All hotels in Cancun, Quintana Roo, Mexico
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights hereBoulevard Kukulcan, Retorno Chac L-41, Zona Hotelera, Cancun, QROO, 77500, Mexico, ‏‎855-239-9485

Loves the hotel only wish the pillows were more comfortable. Other than the bedding everything was excellent.
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
"Marriott - always excellent"
Stayed for a few days in December. Service and everything was great as expected.
3 night trip Dec 9, 2014
steven
"Anniversary trip. Loved it!"
Loved the hotel and the view. Great beach. Free parking and good food.
5 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
"Excellent hotel! Great view!"
Beautiful hotel located on kukulcan Avenue, excellent location , the staff are very kind and friendly, and the rooms are quite spacious and clean, the nicest comfiest beds ever. The view from the suite is just awesome, turquoise shore and white sand.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
Marco
"CasaMagna vacation."
We absolutely LOVE this hotel. It excels in not only wonderful service, but also in our Caribbean Suite with the wrap-balcony - extremely comfortable. Right on the soft white sand with all the beautiful sunrises & sunsets. Room service is fast and efficient. We did not go all-inclusive - but chose to order from the menu when we were hungry. As I said, we LOVE this hotel and are looking forward to our return - soon.
10 night romance trip Dec 3, 2014
Gregory
Excellent service. Staff friendly and helpful. Food and drinks outstanding. I would definitely stay again!
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
"Comfortable Sophistication with No Pushy Sales"
My family of four (kids are girl 16 and boy 13) from the Midwest spent Thanksgiving at the Casa Magna. The Casa Magna was perfect for our first trip out of the states. The resort is clean and friendly. The staff speaks English well, We had no communication problems. The rooms were clean and up to date. Our room had a large balcony. The shower was amazing and the beds were comfortable. The staff were not pushy but they were available if we need them. Room service was good and affordable. The pool was nice but we especially liked the 20 person hot tub. If I had to say what I would improve I would like if they had music in the pool area. It would make it a more lively atmosphere. Also November is very very windy so there were no beach activities available i.e. paddle board etc.
Janet
"Great Staff, Nice property"
The staff was the best thing about the hotel. VERY pleasant and went out of their way to help. Really made you care that you were a guest at the hotel.
"Beautiful Getaway"
Our stay was a short 4 days. With one evening exception we never left the hotel campus. There were many restaurant choices between CasaMagna and the JW next door (and connected by inside walkway). The beach is magnificent with lots of wait staff to assist with our needs. The hotel is clean and beautiful. The room was not overly spacious but we didn't spend much time in it, only to rest for the next day. The bed was comfortable. I have always considered Marriott our go to choice while traveling. This resort did not disappoint.
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
Cheryl
Excellent facility and great service!!! Do not hesitate to try it
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"Nice hotel on the beach... little outdated"
The hotel is close to airport, right on the beach and nearby to restaurants and other attraction. The pool is great and the staff is pleasing. The room we stayed in was outdated and later on staff told us that the hotel is going through renovation. The rooms lack some basic ammenities such as coffee maker and microwave. Overall i would say that every ocean facing room has a good view and easy access to the pool and beach.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
AJ
Great hotel and great restaurants nivel Beach and incredible staff also the beach is perfect
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
luis
"Not what I expected"
I had booked a room with a kingzise bed with ocean view. The check-in staff confirmed my booking when I arrived, but when I got to the room I had recieved a old room with to single beds. The ocean view was a joke as well. With some disturbing conversation I finally got a nice room, but not the ocean view I expected. I guess this is what happens when you book online on sites which is not their own. This hotel is old and it shows all over the complex. The gym is for example too small and the corners of the walls in the gym is damaged and not taken care of. That room looks more like a 2 star hotel. I dont like that the charge extra for using the tennis courts. The hotel staff are very friendly. That is probably the best part of this hotel. Breakfast was over all pretty good but too expensive for what you are getting. I have no idea what the use in the orange juice though, and the bread section was dry everytime I tried something. The had a decent fruit table and a helpful egg chef.
8 night trip Nov 25, 2014
Allan
"Lost and service was terrible"
Hotel front desk had no clue neither did the concerige. No calendar for activities. Just terrible. Basically show up and figure out what you want to do because the hotel and staff was very lost. In the room the mini bar was molded and did not work all the food and drinks were expired. It took 5 calls to the front desk to get this nasty mini bar out then when they brought the new one I had to help install and remove the old one and there was still no snacks or food in the new bar. The second day after getting the mini bar replace the light above the bed kept going off in the middle of the night. 3 calls and no one ever came and looked at the light. Just slept with the covers over my head. In the bathroom the molding at the bottom of the door was coming apart which I also placed 2 calls about and no one fixed this. There was a piece of metal hanging out at the bottom and every time you opened or closed the door the metal would poke back out and have to be pushed in. It was a rusty piece of metal and also could have been dangerous if it hit someone's foot. The hair dryer did not so we just dealt with that because the problems we complained about were not solved. The most disappointing thing was that we asked to upgrade and or buy the all inclusive package and they had no interest in even trying to accomidate us. Terrible especially since I am a Marriott club member. Beach and pool were nice. Bellhop helped us out and was good. Massage and spa area was good but the problems.
Response by Marriott CasaMagna Resort Cancun
Dear Jamie, Thank you for taking the time to post this review. I am very sorry for the inconveniences that you had while a guest with us. Our Front desk and Concierge staffs are well trained and I apologize if we do not meet your expectations. I have spoken with the department leaders to assure this was an isolated case. I would like to let you know that we only have the all-inclusive package available when you book online specifically selecting that package, we do not have the option to offer it at property. For the upgrade, we normally have a variety of options for our guest to choose; once again I am very sorry if we do not had anything that fits your needs. Thank you very much for your nice comments about our beach and bell staff, I hope to have the opportunity to regain your confidence in a future stay. Tiffany S, (Front Office Manager)
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
Jamie
"Beautiful hotel by the beach with a beautiful view"
Enjoyable stay. Courteous staff and great sports bar and grill. Beautiful lobby areas for relaxing while waiting for someone or just to sit and read a book.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
Dora
"Moderately priced, aging décor, wonderful staff"
décor definitely aging. beds too soft and definitely sagging. food above average. staff wonderful. bit expensive for what it really is.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
Catherine
"Gorgeous CasaMagna!"
We enjoyed a great 4 night stay at the CasaMagna. The common areas including pool and beach were gorgeous! Staff was very helpful and attentive, and everything you need was either at the hotel or available through the hotel, e.g., car, snorkeling, jet ski etc. We had breakfast buffet twice, it was pretty average and expensive but convenient. Location was good and free parking appreciated. Apparently complimentary Wifi was available in the lobby, but we did not know this until last day- in room was $20 per day which was too steep for us. Only downside was that we paid for a "premium" ocean view room that was supposed to have upgraded bed and bedding and the room we received had really standard bed and bedding, so I think we were given the wrong type of room (even though I confirmed we had a premium room reserved at check in). All in all the room was nice (appeared to be recently renovated) except the beds. I will stay at the CasaMagna everytime I'm in Cancun!
4 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
Suzanne
Beautiful hotel. I would recommend this hotel. The outdoor facilities are great.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
"High quality through the years"
We have come back to this resort starting with our honeymoon 20 years ago, then our 10th anniversary and lately our 20th. All I can say is that every time has been better than the last one and that they have a sure customer for the future. You do not have to leave the hotel at all food-wise because they have the best restaurants of the whole Cancun hotel zone and specially the best breakfast buffet. Extremely satisfied with the overall service.
Other trip Nov 27, 2014
Rog Hawker
"Great location and decoration!"
There are several good restaurants around the hotel, close and convenient. The inner decoration is perfect! Great ocean view.
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
siwen
"Great hotel but a little dated"
Love Marriott hotels. The hotel is a little dated its a 15 minute bus ride to club and bars. There is a convenient store across the street, 7-11, McDonald's, and papa johns. Beach was big, clean and easily accessible. Pool was nice but jw next door and connected to casa magna had infinite pool. Restaurants were fantastic especially since you can also visit jw restaurants and charge to room. Usual resort prices. For the price top notch.
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
maria
Tasteful lobby and rooms in colonial style, amazing view from the balcony, great facilities whether the pool or the gym or a good selection of restaurants. The beach has great soft white sand, is kept clean, never feels crowded. The staff is super friendly and makes you feel at home.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
"I was very good, easy going environment"
I had a problem in my room one of the pipes was leaking and they gave my a better room
Santana
"very good services overall"
Very good ,clean,staff excellent ,restaurant shotel service very good
Felix
"Cancun Visit"
The hotel staff was great and the hotel was very well maintained. Excellent location as well. Just a short bus or cab ride got you where you wanted to go. The only negative thing I can say is that there were way too many children there. Maybe that's indicative of Cancun in general and not just the hotel. Besides that, we enjoyed our stay there.
6 night romance trip Nov 16, 2014
"It was suppose to be all inclusive that's what the"
The expidia description of this hotel is wrong. It was suppose to be all inclusive
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
"Week before Thanksgiving"
We took our kids and had 2 rooms, both identical premium rooms with free breakfasts. The rooms were small but very nice and very clean. The staff was excellent and the food was also very good. We were told that the JW Marriott next door honored all restaurant charges, but found later that the free breakfast did not happen at the JW. The hotel could have made it more clear. Also make sure and get the hotel restaurant coupon which gets you 10% off 1st meal, 20% off second, and so on up to 40% off. Big deal when lunch is $100 for 4. Beach is clean, pool is nice, but JW is way nicer.
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
"Great place to stay in Cancun"
This hotel is not one of the large resort areas, and that is what I like about it. It is nice, clean, and much more private than some of the larger hotels. You don't pay any extra for all-inclusive meal fees, and therefore you can get better food out in the city or at the hotel's Parrilla which is excellent. The service was so nice - they even reminded me when I left that I had a $50 free gift with the deal I signed up with, and that I could go get myself something from the gift shop - for free! Who does that? I was very impressed.
"disapointing"
Everything so expensive $19usd for room wifi $5.50usd for a coke at the bar. service lacked couldn't even get an hour late check out in low season. very disapointing.
Response by Marriott CasaMagna Resort Cancun
Dear Guest Sam, Thank you in advance for posting your comments on Expedia. I am sorry you found our internet high in price. For the enjoyment of our guests our hotel provides free internet access in all public areas. The great location of our property provide many options for food and beverages and prices are similar to ours. We look forward to seeing you once again in Cancun. Sincerely, Miguel Angel Flores C. | Gerente en Turno
Sam
We have a beautiful experience; we were celebrating our tird anniversary; we have a great time and good memories.
Rafa
We had the pleasure of staying at the CasaMagna Marriott for the 5th year in a row! Once we booked our reservation, Akemi (Concierge) provided assistance and recommendations until we arrived. The CasaMagna is a beautiful boutique hotel with all the modern amenities and a pleasant and conscientious staff. The hotel is located in the Hotel Zone close to the attractions of downtown but far enough away to remain tranquil. The beach is fantastic and very well maintained with attentive lifeguards on duty at all times! The pool, beach, restaurants, spa, lobby/sports bar, fitness center, and salon are all conveniently located onsite and only a short distance from any room. The only minor inconvenience was that my wife had to obtain pesos for services she received at the salon and was not able to charge it to the room. Lastly, the entire facility and staff was absolutely amazing!!! However, I would be remiss if I didn’t express my extreme gratitude to the excellent service and hospitality we received from Israel (Chief Concierge) and his staff (George, Leo, Hugo, and Mr. Romo), Jaiarda, Elezar (Isla-Bahia), Juan, Enrique and Mr. Enrigue (La Capilla) and Ericka & Karimme at Champions Sport Bar. The CasaMagna Marriott if definitely our home away from home and we look forward to embracing their hospitality for years to come. Al & Zona Craig Washington, DC
Senor Craig
nice hotel in a good location, pleasant time spent there. attentious attendants. good structure and building.
"Stayed Nov 13-17"
Very impressive hotel. Staff is amazing...from the doorman to the bar staff. Everyone take pride in their work and go out of the way to assist you. The facility is very beautiful and well maintain. I really like the fact that nobody tried to sell us any timeshares. One last thing, their breakfast buffet is well worth it!!
Nelly
"Celebrating our 5 year wedding anniversary"
This was our third vacation trip to Cancun Mexico, with this trip being extra special as we were celebrating our 5 year wedding anniversary. Previously, we had stayed at the Marriott Casa Magna 5 years ago for our honeymoon. We continue to come back to this hotel for the location as well as for the way we are treated like family. The hotel has a motto "welcome back". We certainly were and treated like extended family upon arrival until we checked out. The hotel staff is always friendly and accomodating. They made sure the first day we arrived to send up to our room a complimentary bottle of champagne and some desert treats acknowledging our wedding anniversary. On the day of our 5 year wedding anniversary, they made sure that the roses I ordered were personally delivered to my wife sitting relaxing on the balcony, enjoying the ocean view, surprising her. At the breakfast buffet, we got to know one of the waitstaff Jose who ensured that each day my wife was provided with one of her favorite food items, the red cactus fruit, which was personally delivered by one of the chef's from the kitchen. In addition, Jose also suggested that she try the red cactus juice with honey water and ice. It was refreshing and we both enjoyed having this with our meal every morning. All week we were assisted by Daniel Romo at the concierge area for any requests or specific needs that we had, and his local knowledge came in very handy. Mario, the hotel bartender made some amazing drinks.
"Recommend this hotel"
It was a quick trip but a great hotel at a great price. Beautiful pool :) definitely would not mind staying here again!
2 night romance trip Nov 9, 2014
"Happy camper"
I loved the hotel it was awesome!! Thanks!!! Everyone was so nice! Things were well handled, professional, and enjoyable. I could speak english if i wanted, always a plus.
4 night trip with friends Nov 4, 2014
We were looking for the hotel with no "all inclusive" option. I must say this hotel is very good. Large rooms, good sea view. Hotel looks recently renovated. Excellent staff. Brilliant breakfast (we took this option at the booking). We will definitely stay here if we are back in Cancun.
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
DIKTYZ
"Such a beautiful and relaxed experience"
Went to this hotel after partying all weekend and needed a day to recover. Such a beautiful place at an affordable price:) I fully recommend
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
shelby
"Excellent location...nice amenities ."
Restaurant(s) slightly above average. Better quality/price value -even the more expensive restaurants) are ooffsite and relatively nearby. Buffet breakfast @ Casa Magna is outstanding though.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"Very nice hotel"
We didn't know what to expect when we booked this hotel since we had never stayed there but it turned out to be an awesome choice
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
Mo
"Great hotel for our anniversary."
Everything that you come to e pact from a Marriott hotel. Friendly and professional staff. Highly recommended.
Other trip Oct 22, 2014
Jose
"Nice hotel in a nice place."
Beautiful hotel. The on-site restaurants were decent and there were good restaurants within easy walking distance. The staff was very friendly. The on-site travel agent was great in helping to arrange activities. I got a great deal for the hotel on Expedia. I was overall very happy with my stay. Even my window view which was on the opposite side from the beach wasn't bad.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
"Relaxing"
If you are looking for a lovely hotel where you do not want alot of action, but nice and relaxing, clean, with a very courteous staff you found the right place.
1 night romance trip Oct 6, 2014
Ed
"Great hotel footsteps from the beach"
Great stay! Emmy the supervisor was very accommodating. All of the staff was friendly and greeted you. Eliza in the tours was very helpful. The beach was steps from the pool and had the most beautiful crystal clear water and white sand. I would definitely come back again!
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
Elaine
"Horrible front desk"
They are such a terrible hotel. Reserved a room with a king sized bed and they switched it to a double size bed and states they didn't have any rooms available to accommodate our reservation. Not true. Had to complain to front desk supervisor and was finally accommodated. Bad business!! Terrible business!
Response by Marriott CasaMagna Resort Cancun
Thank you for taking the time to post this review. I am truly sorry for the experience you just mentioned with our front desk staff, I am sure they could handle the situation better. I am glad to hear that you get the assistance for the supervisor and it was solved. I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again in a near future. Tiffany S. (Front Office Manager).
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
suz
"The service was excellent, food is great"
The service at the CasaMagna is outstanding. Everyone from the bell staff, front desk, maids, spa, and restaurants was excellent. The wait staff at the pool is the most attentive of any staff at any resort. When I arrived for my one-week stay, my hotel room wasn't ready. I waited poolside eating a light lunch. When I later returned to the desk to check in, an ocean view room (which I requested and paid for), wasn't going to be available at all. The hotel upgraded me to a spacious suite. The suite was nice. My only complaint was that the suite smelled like a damp basement closet that hadn't been opened for some time. Smelled very musty and stale. Also, like many suites, it had adjoining rooms. This is normal and expected. However, unlike USA hotels with adjoining rooms, the room wasn't separated by two steel doors. Instead, there was just a single wood door. This meant that I heard everything from the couple in the room next door at all hours of the day, just as clearly as if they were in the room with me. Their arguments, their conversations, e-v-e-r-y-t-h-I-n-g.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
JB
"Well maintained resort with exceptional service"
stayed here for three nights. the front desk upgraded me to an ocean room with a balcony. every time i called upon hotel staff they knew my name and responded in a polite and courteous manner. i truly felt it was genuine and everything was easy from check in to check out. the room are a bit older than what i am used to but they are so well maintained it is not that big of a deal. hotel grounds was impeccable and the distance to the pool/beach was so short and convenient. hotel layout is great as well.
3 night family trip Oct 4, 2014
Nashir
"Very nice Hotel right at the beach"
We went with our infant and had a wonderful stay. The Hotel is greatly located, modern and well taken care of.
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
Jackie
"Beautiful place to relax and enjoy your vacation"
We have stayed there 5 times and have not been disappointed. The staff were specially attentive and willing to please us and ensure that we enjoyed our stay.
Other trip Oct 4, 2014
Ruben
"Great hotel with beautiful beach"
We really enjoyed our stay at the Marriott Casa Magna. It is located in a central location and close to great restaurants, shopping and downtown Cancun with excellent 24-hour bus service in front of the hotel. The hotel staff is excellent. They were very professional, friendly and even offered great recommendations for dining and shopping like the locals. The hotel itself is beautiful and well maintained. The beach is very clean with nice waves, not crowded at all. The dining options were plenty, but only visited Champions. The breakfast was excellent. The room itself was nice and cleaned daily. The bathroom, while clean, needed a makeover, especially the tiles. We were told this was undergoing renovations in the near future. Overall, an amazing experience at the Marriott and will definitely come again.
6 night trip Sep 10, 2014