All hotels in Lake Orion, Michigan, United States of America
2755 S Lapeer Rd, Lake Orion, MI, 48360, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9400

Pool was under maintenance while we were there which was very disappointing. However management upgraded our room as an apologetic gesture. Didn't take away the disappointment but it meant a lot that he did it.
1 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
Suzi
Ghetto rooms neighborhood nice
2 night business trip Jul 15, 2015
This hotel was great. Great front desk service and staff. Clean. Next to a good restaurant. Shuttle to Pine Knob concert. Great hotel
1 night trip Jul 14, 2015
Staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. They provided a shuttle to and from the concert at DTE, which was phenomenal as I hate driving Detroit!! Room was very clean and comfortable. The restaurant next door was fantastic. I would stay there again.
1 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
kendall
Shuttle service made it easy to get to our show
1 night romance trip Jul 12, 2015
Karla
"Coming back again!"
Staff was fabulous
1 night romance trip Jul 1, 2015
janet
My stay was amazing, I'm so glad I chose that hotel. The employees were great. The area was great. I almost want to make a tradition of going there every year.
2 night trip Jun 16, 2015
Madellyne
"Most adequate"
The room was comfortable, roomy enough, quite adequate for overnight sleeping. The tissue paper was too thin and didn't perform as one might expect, although doubling the amount proved sufficient. The in-room coffee was very good and the pillows were perfect.
4 night family trip May 29, 2015
Gregory
"pleased"
loved that they had a shuttle to and from the concert for only $10
1 night trip with friends May 29, 2015
traci
"Not clean"
It had great people working there but it was not clean in our room. We got moved to another room and it wasn't clean either if I didn't check in so close to the time my concert started I would have left
1 night trip with friends May 27, 2015
Aaron
"Good stay"
I stayed a week. The room was clean. The bed was clean and comfortable enough. The pool was clean, and the nonslip surface was not too abrasive. The people who worked there were all very nice. The restaurant next door had good food at a reasonable price.
7 night family trip May 20, 2015
"Not my first time and it won't be my last."
I love staying here. They are still in the process of changing over and remodeling, as it hasn't always been a Red Roof Inn. It's a great price, so if I'm ever on that side of town and need a hotel, this is where I go.
1 night romance trip May 25, 2015
Alexis
"Review"
Hotel's Red Roof transition has not been finalized (room #'s are in paper). Each afternoon 2nd floor room started to smell a bit around 4:20 time from a 1st floor location....
3 night business trip May 21, 2015
"Good hotel"
Good
1 night family trip May 17, 2015
Rui
"43"
All went well, hotel update continues. Excellent value for price.
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
"Nice Lake Orion / Auburn Hills stay"
Great stay at local place that just got bought by Red Roof. Great staff, love proximity to pizza place next door - quiet hotel, comfortable rooms and nice pool / breakfast. Great value stay in the area of hotels that are nearly double the price - worth a look if in the area.
1 night romance trip May 5, 2015
Sean
"For the price it is everything you need."
The room was clean and comfortable. For the price it was everything we needed. The pool was fine. The breakfast was ok. The hotel is trying to remodel, and perfect for the price. The only downside, was that because of the cheap prices some of the other guests were loud and obnoxious. That being said, I would probably stay again.
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
"wonderful birthday getaway!!"
We had a lovely stay and the location wad very convenient to all amenities we needed.We would definitely stay there again.
3 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
"nice hotel for the price."
Older hotel with recent upgrades. Our biggest complaint was a lot of noise all night doors slamming and people partying in the hotel late.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
nice for the pr
"Unclean hotel"
Already spoke to manager. Stained mattress - food left on the wall by trash can( from previous guest ) however they cleaned it after I brought it to their attention. Pool was cold and no towels left and had to let them know to restock.
1 night trip with friends Mar 14, 2015
"Close to Shopping"
The front desk manager is pleasant and helpful! Very close to shopping! We will definitely stay again!
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Juli
"Comfy stay"
Had a great time. Staff was friendly
1 night trip with friends Mar 12, 2015
"Nice hotel with just a few issues."
Stayed for two nights. Staff was very nice. Rooms were clean. The issues that need major improvement are the breakfast and breakfast sitting area. The breakfast was very sad. Not really even a breakfast. We were unable to eat in the breakfast area because the outside doors were were right there allowing all the cold air in. The people working the front desk actually had their winter coats in. Besides the issues with breakfast the hotel seemed nice.
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
Patty
"Nice night away from the snow"
I took my children here to use the pool and get away from the snow. It was perfect. There was not anything wrong with the room, the pool was warm and the staff was nice. The breakfast in the morning was better / fresher than expected. The staff even served us a couple things that had not been there when we started breakfast. I think it was great for a one night stay and affordable. The staff at the restaurant next store was also very nice.
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
I have stayed at this Red Roof Inn many times and will continue to stay there whenever I am in town. I receive high quality personal service not experienced at other hotels with same or higher rating. Red Roof Inn has found a gem in the person of Brian - he is always friendly, courteous, and professional. His outstanding customer service is above and beyond! Yes, the hotel is under some renovation, but Brian's concern for the comfort of the hotel guests is immeasurable.
2 night trip with friends Feb 23, 2015
Janice
Pictures are not at all what shows on the website.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"Cheer competition stay"
The hotel was clean and the breakfast was nice. They did run out of towels and the lobby and pool were freezing! Beds were very stiff but everything was clean and smelled good.
1 night business trip Feb 20, 2015
Heidi
"Dance Competion"
Arrived on the coldest day on record to a warm reception. Freshly painted hallways, warm room, and extra towels as requested. Room was comfortable and well-appointed. Noise was minimal during the night and I slept well. Drawbacks were a cold lobby -- no double set of doors as a wind break so the cold came in with you. Access to the pool - great for the kids - was thru the same lobby. Breakfast was average with Toast, Bagels,muffins, cereal. Milk and juices were available as was yogurt. We stayed two nights and will return again!
Mikey
Very nice jacuzzi. Very comfortable. We enjoyed our stay there. Not too noisy either. If I ever need a hotel out there again that's the place I'll go to again. The staff was courteous and nice.
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
Joyce
"dimly lit and cold but clean"
The hotel from the outside was pleasant, the lobby was also. But as soon as you enter the hallways its like an old apartment building. You can tell they have tried to freshen up the place with paint, but the taped on room numbers and lack of light made it almost dreadful. Our room was clean, but very dimly lit. The trip down to the swimming pool the kids were excited, but once you stepped one foot in the pool, it was over, it was cold. Stepped into the exercise rom just to walk right back out it was very cold.
1 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
"Great stay, but needs structural improvements."
I stayed here to be close to work because of bad weather forecast. It was fine for that. But the hotel needs considerable work. The curtains were torn and you could hear everything going on in the hall and other rooms. The hotel offers awesome amenities. Some TLC and renovation would make it a great find. But for the cost, it was a good deal.
1 night family trip Jan 11, 2015
"Less than expected but was accomodating"
We stayed in Jan so this would be a different review had it been in the summer. Our room was accessed from outside the hotel which meant if we wanted to use the indoor pool we had a long walk outside in the cold. This wouldn't be a problem if it were summer. Our tiled bathroom floor was very cold but we were able to overcome by spreading a few towels on the floor. The front lobby, which is also the breakfast area was very cold due to the location of the main entrance. Again, not a problem in the summer but a big problem in the winter. The lady at the desk was wearing knit gloves. That has to say something. The basic breakfast was fine but would have been nice to have something warm during the cold season. The only thing hot were your bagels if you toasted them and the coffee. The hotel itself was a nice place. The lady at the front desk was very friendly and when the maintenance staff was not available, she brought the extra blankets we requested. The restaurant next door was very good as well. Despite some of the issues I would stay there again, it's just good to know what you are up against before you get there.
2 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
todd
"Worth the price"
Overall a positive stay. Room was not in perfect condition but it was clean.
1 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
"great value"
Nice place, friendly people, comfortable bed, good value.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"Moving day hotel."
The room and hotel was clean. The hotel clerk was cheerful. The breakfast was sufficient but left a lot to be desired. Would we stay there again....yes.
1 night romance trip Dec 16, 2014
Sandra R
"Place to Crash"
We just needed a place to crash so that we could be first in line at the Palace the following day. Only paid $60, which was well worth it. This hotel is a stones throw from the Palace, several stores, and restaurants. There's a Pizzeria/Bar right in the parking lot, the service there was awful but the food was okay. We didn't use the pool but it looked clean. Room and beds were nice. Would absolutely stay again.
1 night trip with friends Nov 28, 2014
Kerris
"Comfortable, good service, abandoned by corporate"
Good service. Although the hotel appeared to be under some repair and renovation, there were no maintenance/contractors working at the facility on Wednesday or Friday. I know Thanksgiving was sandwiched between, but if this were a priority property for RRI corporate, they'd knock the work out quickly - it's simple stuff. The property seems worn and unattended.
2 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
clint
Nice hotel, very convenient for Pistons game.
1 night trip with friends Nov 28, 2014
Jeffery
"Good value for money"
They were painting the hotel, but they were friendly, and it was good for the price
1 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
"Nice hotel for the price!"
We stayed for three nights, the staff was friendly, the location was good. We will be staying there again.
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
Juli
"Nice hotel, great location"
We enjoyed our stay very much. The staff was great and so helpful. The restaurant right next door for lunch and dinner was not only handy but had great food and staff. The only reason it didn't get five stars across the board is because they were remodeling and the breakfast area was shut down. I know places have to remodel and that was an inconvenience or noisy, but the breakfast bar being shut down was. They should have made something available elsewhere within the motel.
4 night romance trip Nov 10, 2014
Sandra
"ok"
ok
1 night business trip Nov 12, 2014
"2 thumbs up"
Great breakfast, friendly staff, very comfprtable rooms
2 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
"complaint"
I have stayed there about 9 times in 5 weeks. This has been the worst experience. We were put into a handicap room without anyone telling us. We had no bathtub which is what we wanted, the room had no heat so it was freezing, only two towels and one rag. The shower only trinkled out, it was very hard to get soap off of our body because of the water dripping out. The alarm clock did not work at all. very dissappointing.
1 night romance trip Nov 2, 2014
thomas
overall it was a pleasant experience, and I would tell my friends about the place and give a good recommendation.
2 night trip Oct 24, 2014
dora
Perfect for a 1 night stay
1 night trip Oct 22, 2014
Had a shuttle to get to the palace for a reasonable fee.
Other trip Oct 24, 2014
angela
"Poor everything!"
Broken ice machine, whiskey bottle on floor, room smelled like smoke, view of a satelite dish and a tar roof, terrible static on tv, no room cleaning in 2 days even though i had request sign out. Woman at front counter has poor attitude both times i was there.
2 night business trip Oct 15, 2014
Jeffery
"Clean & Friendly stay"
Room was clean & staff was friendly. Decent price for a decent hotel. I had an issue with being double charged for my room, however, the staff was able to correct this in a matter of minutes over the phone. Mandy was fantastic! Will use this hotel again when in the area.
2 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
"book it!!"
wasn't expecting what was at this hotel, very comfy and great pool nice bed big tvs, and a good bar with the best pizzas next door, will be booking again on my next trip
1 night business trip Oct 15, 2014