All hotels in Lake Orion, Michigan, United States of America
2755 S Lapeer Rd, Lake Orion, MI, 48360, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9400

"conference"
Good room. Great rate. Basic breakfast. Overall a good deal.
1 night business trip Oct 13, 2014
"Nice, clean place to stay!"
Clean, comfortable and close to the outlet mall shopping.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Cobwebs corner of shower. A pill in between the sheet and mattress (looked to be Tylenol). Smoking area just outside the rooms is nice for those who do. However air conditioning/fans brings this right inside the room. One restaurant next door, other then that nothing for a few miles.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
"Great place for The Palace"
Not a great breakfast, but helpful and accommodating staff.
4 night business trip Sep 10, 2014
Jamie
"Stayed for a Concert at DTE"
The location was fantastic. When we arrived at the hotel there was a shuttle to take us to and from DTE, perfect. The front desk attendant was the only reason I did not give all 5's. She never said hello, looked up when she spoke to us, slammed her phone down, completely rude and unprofessional. Other than that, the hotel was in great condition, room was clean, loved the outside seating area
1 night trip Sep 14, 2014
"Close to The Palace of Auburn Hills"
It was nice enough for the one night stay that I needed and the price was great! It's also nice to have a good restaurant/bar beside it as well as getting a free continental breakfast.
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
Jelena
"You Get What You Pay For"
This isn't the Hilton, so don't expect the Hilton look or feel. The box spring was visible and tattered, there was a half eaten Reese's peanut butter cup on the side of my bed, and there was a fly from h*** that wouldn't die BUT it was extremely close to the Palace (my destination), the staff was friendly and it was reasonably priced.
2 night trip Sep 11, 2014
"very well improved"
Nice cust serv. Employees was nice.
1 night trip with friends Sep 5, 2014
gabe haeck
"concert"
Great option of shuttle to concert....lack of water pressure in hotel only drawback
1 night business trip Aug 30, 2014
randy
"Great accommodations for the price"
Nice pool, clean and conveniently located. Unfortunately the ZZTop concert was cancelled but we will remember how convenient it is to get to DTE Energy Theater. Also pet friendly hotel.
1 night trip Aug 27, 2014
Antonette DeLuca
"nice to stay at if your going to concerts"
we had a great time. would definetely stay here again. shuttle service to dte music energy theater was a great bonus, so we could party and not worry about driving back. :)
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
"Just what I needed!"
We had a nice room, quiet, and the hotel staff was wonderful! Thanks for a good time!
1 night trip Aug 17, 2014
Kay K
"They don't like Hotels.com bookings"
Once the hotel proprietor realized we booked through Hotels.com, he became annoyed and unpleasant. Although they were far from full, we got a room directly across from the elevator and facing a truck busy street. Avoid this location.
1 night trip Aug 14, 2014
Great price
1 night business trip Aug 13, 2014
whitney
It was clean and the staff was friendly. Close to the DTE Theatre.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
Highly recommend and I would definetly stay here again!
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
Jill
"One if the nice's"
The Palace Inn was very comfortable and very clean. The staff was very friendly and very helpful. We did however found it hard to find at first as the sign doesn't really stick out at you it blends into the colour of the building.
1 night family trip Aug 5, 2014
Burt
"Great hotel for the price"
Was only there in the evening but it is conveniently located if you are in town for an event at Canterbury Village. About everything I would expect at a hotel. Restaurant right across the parking lot (G's) has good beers on tap so what more could I want?
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
Josh
The hotel is very clean. Staff is very helpful with directions or answering questions. The rates are reasonable. The location is near the Palace as well as Lake Orion or Oxford.
1 night trip Jul 31, 2014
"Gets the job done!"
I liked the staff, very helpful people and courteous. They offered help when they saw us in the parking lot or moving about. The staff was very talkative and welcoming. The hotel also offered shuttle service to the music venue at a reasonable price so no driving!! The facility is pretty beat up. Lots of cracked mirrors and hanging cables where TV or electrical items were at. The breakfast in the morning is meager. I would stay again if I were going to dte music theater.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
Poot.r
"Adequate place for a stop over"
Liked the price. Clean, comfortable. It may be noisey if there had been a full house. It worked for us.
1 night trip Jul 20, 2014
Ann Falk
"Was not impressed!"
There was no motel sign at the edge of the road letting us know that our motel was here. Hardly any parking we had to park at the restaurant next-door and walk over. We were charged an additional fee. For that price, we could've stayed at a much nicer place. Kids running up and down the hallway all hours of the night. You could hear people talking in the hallways like they were right in front of you, walls paperthin. Staff very very nice. The room, just basic TV, shower, beds. Will not stay there again.
2 night family trip Jul 18, 2014
"Safe way to events!!"
We appreciated the kind staff, and the excellent hospitality.
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
Victoria
In town for a concert and was a great place to rest your head. Really liked that they had a shuttle for 10$ round trip to the palace and back. Definitely stay there again.
2 night trip Jul 11, 2014
Generally when I travel I prefer to stay in motels that have refrigerators, microwave, and hopefully a small kitchen area with accessories. During my online motel research I "found" the Palace Inn in Lake Orion, MI that had pretty good reviews from recent travelers. Rooms included a refrigerator, microwave, and the room pictures looked promising. Per the website the motel offered continental breakfast and provided a free newspaper daily. So...I made a reservation. After my arrival and check-in I went to my room and discovered a very tight configuration, albeit with a comfortable-looking king sized bed. There was NO closet for hanging clothes; rather there was a small clothes rack attached to the wall and visible immediately upon entry to the room. Additionally, I discovered there was NO dresser in the room; nothing with drawers in which to place socks, undergarments, etc. There was however, a bookcase-style storage "case" with shelves. On top of the storage case was the flat-screen TV. So, I guess the shelves were supposed to be used to place your personal items. Needless to say, I was very disappointed with the room. Plus during my 5-night stay, I never saw the free newspapers that were advertised on the website. Counter staff could not answer why newspapers were not delivered. Also, my room was on the 2nd floor, and the elevators were out-of-service (2 days) so I had to "lug" my suitcases up the stairs. Not easy for a senior citizen. A VERY DISAPPOINTING EXPERIENCE!!
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
Leon
"Great hotel for the price"
It was a very nice hotel for the price and included breakfast. The staff was very friendly. The recent renovations are very well done. The only negative is that the rear glass door was shattered and looks like it was hit by a bullet. It needs to be replaced!
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
Shelly
"Quiet until Sunday"
The room furnishings looked like a collection from other hotels. Nothing matched and quality was lacking. Bed was comfortable but there were no comfortable chairs for reading, and one lamp was missing a bulb. We reported it, but a new bulb never arrived in 3 days. There was supposed to be a small fridge, but it was also missing. The bathroom was spacious and clean and we appreciated the handicapped facility. Here's the kicker: on Sunday morning jackhammers began tearing up the floor in the lobby and this amazing noise continued for what seemed like hours. What a thing to do in a sold-out hotel. We stayed here for location and price, but we won't be back.
3 night trip Jun 6, 2014
Looking for quiet
"Much improved"
We have been staying at the Palace for several years while we attend athletic competitions in the area. They appear to be refurbishing the rooms, which were much nicer this year than they have been in the past. Price is right if you're just looking for a place to sleep.
3 night trip May 22, 2014
"loved it!"
I really enjoyed my stay here. I love how the rooms make you feel at home from the funky furniture to the colored walls. It was great :)
1 night business trip May 10, 2014
krystal
"May 8 2014"
All the bad review here are pretty much from another time.The hotel was clean with a friendly staff.And the price was great.
2 night business trip May 8, 2014
"Just average"
Hotel OK, no toilet paper holder, no wash cloths.
1 night trip May 3, 2014
The staff were great and the hotel was right where we needed to be.
2 night trip May 3, 2014
"Near many many restaurants"
Was an alright stay nothing special paid a little too much.
Response by Red Roof Inn & Suites Lake Orion/Auburn Hills
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Novi, MI. I am sorry to hear that your stay was just "alright". We strive for excellence and hope that you will return and let us know what we can do to make your stay more enjoyable. Thank you, GM
1 night trip Apr 25, 2014
PS
Nice hotel for the price compared to others in the area. Stayed there for a concert at the Palace and the shuttle service was convenient...although a little tricky to get on after the concert
Response by Red Roof Inn & Suites Lake Orion/Auburn Hills
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel we appreciate your feedback and look forward to your return the next time you are traveling. Thank you, GM
1 night trip Feb 15, 2014
Not a great room...
Response by Red Roof Inn & Suites Lake Orion/Auburn Hills
Thank you for your comments regarding our hotel. Please let us know what we can do to make your stay with us more enjoyable next time and we will do our best to accommodate. Thank you, Susan
1 night trip Feb 11, 2014
"Affordable. Clean. Convienent."
Easy to/from Palace. Clean rooms and affordable.
Response by Red Roof Inn & Suites Lake Orion/Auburn Hills
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. We look forward to your return. Thank you, GM
Other trip Feb 13, 2014
Stay was great until the maids slid a sign under my door about cleaning my room. I had the do not disturb sign on the door and didnt want to be disturbed. I was there for relaxation.
Response by Red Roof Inn & Suites Lake Orion/Auburn Hills
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Novi. We apologize if our letter disturbed you, we put the letters under your door so that you will know we did try to clean your room and did not overlook the importance of your stay. I guess that backfired so, I will encourage our staff to be more conscientious about the sound/noise in the future. Please let us know when you will be traveling to the Novi area again as it will be our pleasure to ensure that your stay is very relaxing. Thank you, GM
2 night trip Jan 31, 2014
Nita
"Great Location out of the City"
This is the second year I have stayed here after a red-eye flight from overseas. My reservation was ready, room was prepared, and the desk people are efficient and friendly. The water in the pool is a bit cool for the middle of winter. the restaurant next door is equally as accommodating and deliver to your room. I would recommend this motel to any traveler on business or pleasure.
Other trip Jan 16, 2014
"Good location, rude clerk, food left in room"
Nice location has bar/pizzaria in same parking lot. Pool was nice warm and clean. Receptionist was very quite to the point of being rude. You could not understand her and when asked to repeat she would scowl and scoff at you. Room appeared to be clean except for the food left inside fridge. I would stay her again besides the clerk and a little chinese food was overall a good stay.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2013
"Not the nicest place to stay"
The hallways are creepy, the walls are paper thin, our door didn't close properly due to being warped, there were dogs across the hall that barked at everything. The carpet was stained and the ceiling had water stains.
Other trip Dec 30, 2013
NB
This is the 6th time I have stayed at this Hotel. But the first since signing up with Hotels.com. I love the convenience of the hotel. The staff is just so friendly. I will always use this when I need the need to get aways from my grandkids for a break. Keep up the good work.
1 night family trip Dec 23, 2013
Nita Mckenzie
"A work in progress"
Much about the Place Inn is positive, staff was friendly and the maid service was very accommodating. The room was large but lack adequate seating so you were left sitting on the beds. Two concerns: over heard a discussion with front desk staff and an incoming guest. The guest had reserved a room earlier in the day at a rate and was being told the rate had increased since the reservation was made. Not good business. Also, there are four parking places allotted for incoming guests, two are handicapped accessible and one of the remaining two was occupied by a staff person's car. Not good business.
1 night trip Dec 23, 2013
Carpet had stains and crumbs needed vacuuming, uneaten food left inside refrigerator, no closet., toys under bed, spills in microwave; very disappointing.
2 night trip Nov 28, 2013
"Not Great"
Not nearly as nice as the pictures. Terrible pillows. The beds looked like they had been slept in. No bed covers. I actually took a video of the room it was so bad.
1 night trip Oct 26, 2013
"Nice Hotel!"
My husband & I stayed at the Palace Inn when we seen Rod Stewart in concert. They have a shuttle service there which was very convenient :)
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
"Hotel review for Palace Inn"
This hotel room had no closet for clothes to hang or a hook on a wall to hang them. there was a oversized chair stuck between the bed and wall so you couldn't get into bed from that side no pictures on the wall. the bed looked like someone had already slept in it. room had an unpleasant smell. No way we could recommend this hotel or stay there again. The room didn't look anything like the pictures on the web site. Ironing board was stored next to the TV
Other trip Oct 24, 2013
disappointed
"Great value for the cost"
The only negative point I will write about is the room needed a flat screen TV. The bathroom was spotless and the king size bed was very comfortable. And G's Pizzeria is right next door.
1 night trip Oct 11, 2013
Some of the rooms are good. Some of the rooms, not so much. This time the bed was tired...... it drooped in the middle. Staff are always helpful and for us location is what matters. We will continue to go there for the right rate.
2 night trip Sep 6, 2013
"Great for what you pay for."
I enjoyed my stay, but the Internet was flaky, though they really went out of their way to try and fix it. Also I got two beds instead of one King bed as I signed up online. I was told the online registrations don't get top priority, if someone calls in they can bump your registration down to a lower one. However it didn't really matter to me, I enjoyed my stay and would stay their again in a heart beat for the price and it was a great location easy to find.
2 night trip Sep 13, 2013
Connie
Location great for us. Staff have always been helpful. Worth it for a good rate but not at full rate.
3 night trip Sep 5, 2013