All hotels in Palm Beach, Aruba
L G Smith Boulevard 101, Palm Beach, Aruba, ‏‎855-239-9485

"Perfect getaway !"
We love going to the Marriott, the staff is very friendly and the rooms are clean!
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
Ed
"Great stay in Aruba"
We stayed for 5 days in Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino and enjoyed very much.
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
Koji
"Great hotel on Palm Beach"
We had a very nice time at the Mariott Stellaris. I didn't have any of the "smoke in lobby" issues I read in some reviews due to Casino. I visited the Casino for about an hour during our stay and it was fine. Great service - Julissa at check-in, room service in delivering a great cake and singing happy birthday, and Ursula our housekeeper were all wonderful. Room was cleaned every day without having to ask. Always seemed to be done while we were gone. Good location - Palm beach is excellent. This is also a con - see below. Nice size rooms with view of beach/ocean/pool - on the inside of the hotel, all rooms have balconies that look out to the pool and beach area Good choice of on-site restaurants - Ruth's Chris, lobby sushi place, and Waves beach restaurant, as well as a buffet restaurant we did for breakfast one day (La Vista). Ruth's Chris food was excellent, as were the fish tacos (I got the fried ones) at Waves. Breakfast buffet was nice but a tad overpriced given what you can get at other restaurants, like Salt and Pepper or Le Petit Cafe. But convenience and selection were good. Very nice pools - several pools, and one with swim up bar, always looked beautiful. Hot tub was actually hot, which is surprising for Carribean. You'll know what I mean if you have been to other Carribean hotels otherwise this comment will seem odd
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
It is very nice hotel , we defenetly will come back
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
"Thanksgiving Weekend"
The room was clean with a great view, bed was comfy, staff was friendly and the food was incredible!
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
Vacation Travel
The staff was very kind and helpful. It was our honeymoon and they surprised us with a plate of chocolate covered strawberries and a bottle of champagne to celebrate. By far the nicest resort I have stayed at.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
Had a wonderful time. Upgrade to Tradewinds Club is probably worth it because meals are free then.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
"Marriot"
birthday weekend
3 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
Flavia
"Staff is Great really make you feel welcome."
Great Weather/Great People /Great Food/Great Hotel&Beach.This is the only Island I will be going to in the future,no reason to go anywhere else!!
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
"Beautiful hotel and would stay there every time"
I just returned from Aruba mid November 2014 for my honeymoon. We stayed on the tradewinds level and everything was amazing. Each person we met couldn't have been nicer and more welcoming to my husband and I. Hermenia on the beach was awesome each time helping us get set up with a Palapa, some towels and chairs, rafts, waters...really whatever you needed! The casino was a blast at night time as well with music playing. We went to the comedy show and it was great! The happy hour at the pool bar was an awesome deal to score some Aruba Aribas. Ray was great helping us get a taxi whenever we needed it. The Tradewinds concierge staff couldn't be more helpful setting us up all the dinner reservations we needed. We ended up spending a lot of our time at the lobby bar having drinks and food (sushi and chicken tacos are amazing!!). The bartenders there made our trip so much fun! Alex, Jayne, Daniel, and Terry were amazing and everyone there should go see them.
Brittney
Awesome time, enjoyed everything about the hotel. Location was near some good restaurants and shopping areas. Everyounninthebhotel and on the island were super friendly.
Other trip Nov 16, 2014
"Think about it"
The hotel employees were not helpful at all. If you need a tip or any advise about the island/things to do, forget them. The hotel is a litle far from the "hot places". The room carpet needs some cleanning. Besides all that, good hotel
2 night trip Oct 31, 2014
Marcos
"Very relaxing and resort-like"
This hotel is on the north side of the beach near the brand new Ritz that was built. It's a very well designed hotel, the pool is great with waterfalls and a Jacuzzi open 24 hours a day. They also have an adult pool. The staff were amazingly nice and responsive to our requests. If you want a more relaxing trip this is the place to stay. If you want a little more nightlife and craziness then I would stay a few hotels south near the Hyatt/Radisson but it's very loud there and you may not like that. Great place overall and backed by a huge company (Marriott).
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
Excellent stay beautiful. Will definitely be back. The staff the people in Aruba are gems and I cannot believe I have not experienced this earlier. Aruba Marriott I the only place to stay
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
"Oct 2014, 4th visit at this hotel"
First stayed here 5 years ago right after the total remodel. Parts of the hotel are showing signs of excessive wear (carpet worn down to the pad, grout in bathrooms missing, etc) but still pretty clean for the most part. Drink prices went up since the last 3 times we stayed here, and happy hours were shuffled around and of less value and limited drink options (one of our favorites was the 5-7pm specials at the Lobby Bar before heading out to dinner - sadly doesn't exist anymore). They also implemented a bizarre policy on reserving and renting the beach palapas which was a huge point of contention for pretty much every guest we saw. Sad they took one of the nice features (the beach) and made it into a competitive sport which brings out aggression and anger from the guests. They make a lot more $ renting them to us under this new system, but sad nonetheless. We still give it a just under 4 rating, but our visits in prior years were full 5 stars so it has slipped quite a bit.
Other trip Oct 24, 2014
"21st Wedding anniversary & Vacation"
This was our very first trip to Aruba and certainly won't be our last. We had an outstanding time. The only thing that had we would do different is to take advantage of the all inclusive.
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
Tracy
"Great resort!!"
Great hotel excellent location on the beach,24hr pool & jacuzi .Front desk was great we where here for my wife's birthday ,so upon arrival they sent us a free bottle of champagne & cake to the room.They also gave us a free upgrade to a better ocean view. Our only 2 complaints we have are hotel dosent offer 24hr room service so after midnight your out of luck for food. Our second complaint is the restaurant simple fish.The restaurant has beautiful atmosphere it sits on the beach over looking the ocean .Some what of an upscale restaurant $35-40 entrees,white table clothes and candle lit tables. The problem was the service was horrible , which was common theme at all the restaurants in aruba .Also the kitchen was out of 5 things on the menu which is quite interesting considering the menu only has 10 items & most of them are fish. Overall the resort is a great place to stay!
4 night trip with friends Oct 10, 2014
Derell
Had a great time. Beach was awesome. Pools were great. Service is solid. Amenities - gym, restaurants, store, casino are all very good. Great place to go with or without the kids...
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
"Overall a great experience!"
Overall we had a great experience my wife and I. We stayed there for one week and during that week the hotel staff are very accommodating. The rooms are large and extremely nice with the exception of the air-conditioning units all seem to have a regulated temperature.... even though you set your thermostat at 60° its approximately 72 in the room at all times. The pool area is phenomenal. People who service the bar in pool areas are well-trained as well. Hats off to the manager José who goes out of his way to make sure all his guests are taking care of in that department. The lobby café if you decide to grab a coffee and small sandwich in the a.m. be prepared to wait 30 minutes or more Which I think is a little inconvenient. The atmosphere in the lobby and around the whole hotel is inviting and extremely nice. I would highly recommend this location in this hotel and would definitely utilize it again on our next trip.
7 night trip Oct 3, 2014
kevin
"Nicest Hotel although not the fanciest."
Great vibe, alive, friendly, perfect vacation, best casino in the island, great pool with wet bar! HAd the best vacation so far. Relaxation during the day, day trips available at Concierge, live music and ariba aruba drinks flowing...
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
Romana
"a short dream"
totally outstanding
3 night trip with friends Oct 2, 2014
sammy
"20th Anniversary"
We returned to Aruba for our 20th anniversary and couldn't have been more pleased with our choice to stay at the Marriott. The staff was very attentive. Our room was spacious and comfortable and the private balcony had a great view of the ocean. Melinda the front desk manager had some champagne and cheese tray delivered to our room. Was a very nice touch. So thank you Melinda for making our anniversary week special. Will definitely return to the Marriott when we head to Aruba again.
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
Sheila B.
Perfect beach vacation. Would definitely go back.
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
Amelia
"Beautiful Hotel, Great Location"
The Marriott hotel is a beautiful and very convenient to everywhere you want to go. We reserved a junior suite and it was absolutely perfect...The view was breathtaking. We were a little upset upon arrival that our room was not ready after a very long travel day, but were very happy when we were shown to our room.
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
"Great Loacation"
Loved staying here! The roof was leaking in the lobby during our stay which was a turn off but other than that it is a beautiful property! The staff was helpful and friendly.
4 night trip Sep 10, 2014
Megan
"Beautiful"
Beautiful, clean rooms, attentive staff and great food and beverages. Beach and pool are fantastic but palapa's must be reserved or you're left without any shade. $30 a day to reserve was well worth the investment!!
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
mr.
"Nice resort on the beach"
Facility has nice pool area w a separate adult pool area. Easy walk down on the beach. Good restaurant as well.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
MN
"Nice hotel; great facilities, but high room rate"
This is a nice facility; love the pool and the convenience of the food vendors in the lobby. Great access to beach. I think the room rate of $284 a night was too high...it was just a room!
Other trip Sep 20, 2014
Caroline
Great hotel and spectacular beach wonderful house keeping was nice and did a grest job her name Anicasia
Other trip Sep 13, 2014
gisp
"Not for a romantic getaway"
We just got back from a 5 night stay. The hotel was fine. Rooms decent, food pretty good. But it was a bit more of a party atmosphere then I was expecting. The pool was very loud with music blaring and the fight to get a good spot on the beach was a little annoying. The staff was very nice though. Overall, it was fine but don't know if I would stay there again. We loved Aruba though and hopefully will be visiting again in the future!
Response by Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino
Dear Lauren Thank you for taking he time to write your review of our resort, it is very much appreciated. I am sorry however that your stay did not hit the mark with you. You commented on the music at our family pool, and I am sorry that this was too loud, I will speak with our pool team to make sure the volume levels are correct. If you do chose to stay with us again, you may be interested in trying out our Adult pool, which is on the other side of the beach, and does not have any music playing at all, perfect for a bit of tranquility. Again thank you for your review, and I hope we get the chance to host you again. Matt Matt Knights, Hotel Manager, Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
Lauren
"Close to beach & nice pool, average room service"
We were on honey moon and booked ocean view premium room. The location is great and it is really close to the beach. There are a leisure pool and an adult lap pool that are nicely integrated into the environment. Generally the hotel has enough sun chairs and beach towels for guests. I enjoyed nice buffet at La Vista and good seafood meal at Simply Fish. It's pleasant experience to hang out in the hotel facilities. The hotel room is generally comfortable. However, I could only catch a glimpse of the ocean on the right side of my balcony. My room is mostly facing the pool. It's a little disappointment that the ocean view is not as upfront as the room's name suggest. Also, they did not change bath towels for the 4 days that we stayed. I wished they change more frequent so that we don't have to use damp towel that hardly dry fast enough for the next day.
Response by Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino
Dear Y.M. Thank you for your review of our resort. Although I am disappointed that we let you down in a couple of areas, I do appreciate your feedback. I will be sure to speak with our housekeeping team on the towel issue, as you should receive new towels as often as you want, sorry about that. I will also be sure to pass along your lovely comments to our restaurants team as I know they will be thrilled with you review. You also commented on your room view and I am sorry that this was not what you were expecting. We try to be very transparent with our descriptions, and I will make a point of visiting the room that you stayed in to make sure that it is in the right category. Again thank you for your review and I do hope that we get a chance to host you again. Matt Matt Knights, Hotel Manager, Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
Y.M.
"Pallappas!"
The hotel was awesome!! The beach is fantastic, the water is perfect and clear. The hotel amenities are really nice, the pool are cool. The adult pool is nice, but kinda boring, I preferred the other pool. Aruba is small, but from the Marriott to get to the malls and restaurant, you have to go through the beach, which I thought it was great because I love the beach. I wore flip flops the entire time I was there. The Marriott restaurants and really nice and great food, but it can get a little price. Overall great stay and highly recommended!
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
Gonchi
"Best vacation ever"
The hotel was great. When we checked in, Marielle greeted my fiancé and myself and she was so nice. She got us into our room and it was awesome. The whole week we were there was fantastic. We really had fun and the hotel and staff were excellent. Highly recommended. We will be back.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
Nicholas
"Aruba is one of my favorite island."
I love this hotel and aruba. My experience here is always the best, people, food etc...it is the happy island!
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
a
"Amazing views and right on the beach"
We had a fantastic stay here. Everyone is friendly, knowledgable, and professional. We had an unbelievable experience!
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
august
"Picture perfect!!"
Aruba is by far my favorite island! It's beautiful, safe and the weather is perfect. The Marriott did not disappoint Pros: Location, best in class service from staff, excellent food, clean rooms and grounds Cons: Beds are uncomfortable, securing a chair around the pool, frequently ran out of beach towels, cigarette smell from the casino
Other trip Aug 22, 2014
Tonya
"Home away from home! One happy island!:)"
I have stay there many many times but this time they have close the doors to the outside to the streets and if you want to get to the restaurants that are just a short walk away across the street you have to go through the back and all the way to the Holiday Inn to access the restaurant or the mall area, unless you take a taxi in the front that makes no sense!
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
"Very nice facility,right on the water,"
we had a very relaxing vacation. Spent a lot of time at the beach and the 2 pools
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Cary
"Fabulous hotel and staff on one happy island!"
From start to finish the hotel staff pampered my wife and I during our first visit to Aruba. The Tradewinds Club is well worth the extra cost and Erna was a stand out among the staff. They even accommodated our vegetarian requests at the daily buffet. If you want to be treated like family we highly recommend the Tradewinds Club. While on the beach, Hermania will take care of your Palapa reservation, and stop by regularly throughout your beach day with cold water and a surprising slap of a cold towel on your back! She has a charismatic personality and is always makes you laugh with her humor. The hotel was recommended to us by our close friends who have been returning to this hotel several times a year for many years. We will surely stay here in the future.
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
"The best place ever stayed"
this is the most romantic and the best hotel ever stayed with service clean this and location ray on the beachit is a very beautiful hotel everything you could ever want
5 night business trip Aug 4, 2014
Excellent service, plentiful amenities, gorgeous room, perfect location.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
"Great resort!"
Staff was nice and hotel has all the right amenities. I would stay there again.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
Cassie
"Excelente!"
The only thin I regret is that is not located next to or in front of the boulevard where Playa Linda is located, yo have to take a taxi to get there. Other than that, the stay was very pleasant.
2 night trip Jul 31, 2014
Angel
It was a nice hotel with nice rooms, lots of amenities, nice casino.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
"Couple's get away"
We enjoyed our time in Aruba tremendously; the Aruba Marriott - Stelaris Casino was a great place for us to stay. It's a large property with many amenities. Most importantly, it's situated right on the beach. Which is basically along with a tropical drink and some fish tacos, all you really need, right?
B.
"great location"
very nice hotel / great beach dining/very nice pools will certainly stay again!
2 night trip Jul 23, 2014
mark
"Fantastic"
Love the place, superb Beach and loved the food...but it can be pricey! best vacation, including the best island I've been to...
travel once a y
"Beautiful, quiet beachfront setting."
We had a wonderful, relaxing vacation at the Marriott. It was easy to fall in love with Aruba. The people and ambiance were warm and easy going. They can't do enough for you. Everyone at the hotel was warm, welcoming and friendly. At check-in we even got upgraded. The hotel staff always smiled and greeted us. We had to call the concierge to fix our backed up toilet and someone came within 10-15 minutes. The rooms were clean and comfy, with some sign of wear. It offered eco-friendly choices.The grounds were beautiful and well maintained. Bathrooms offered double sinks. Our room had a beautiful partial ocean view and balcony. The room had closets with bathrobes.There was a private adult pool with bar. Towels were always available for the pools and beach. Although we rented a car, plenty of taxi's waiting to take you anywhere. Free parking is a plus but come the weekend the lot gets full with outside cars.
Vic
"Overall very pleasant stay"
Close to the beach which was great, not alot of room on beach can get very crowded.... Pool was great an they have an adult pool which is nice... And Happy hour is every day 2 for 1 drinks! Great casino and food within resort... Room was perfect... They need to change hallway decor tho.. Outdated
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"Good location and wonderful staff."
We stayed here for 6 nights and seven days with family and kids. The service was great and hotel staff were wonderful. Easy access to beach as well.
Other trip Jul 26, 2014