All hotels in Palm Beach, Aruba
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights hereL G Smith Boulevard 101, Palm Beach, Aruba, ‏‎855-239-9485

"Nice hotel; great facilities, but high room rate"
This is a nice facility; love the pool and the convenience of the food vendors in the lobby. Great access to beach. I think the room rate of $284 a night was too high...it was just a room!
Other trip Sep 20, 2014
Caroline
Great hotel and spectacular beach wonderful house keeping was nice and did a grest job her name Anicasia
Other trip Sep 13, 2014
gisp
"Not for a romantic getaway"
We just got back from a 5 night stay. The hotel was fine. Rooms decent, food pretty good. But it was a bit more of a party atmosphere then I was expecting. The pool was very loud with music blaring and the fight to get a good spot on the beach was a little annoying. The staff was very nice though. Overall, it was fine but don't know if I would stay there again. We loved Aruba though and hopefully will be visiting again in the future!
Response by Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino
Dear Lauren Thank you for taking he time to write your review of our resort, it is very much appreciated. I am sorry however that your stay did not hit the mark with you. You commented on the music at our family pool, and I am sorry that this was too loud, I will speak with our pool team to make sure the volume levels are correct. If you do chose to stay with us again, you may be interested in trying out our Adult pool, which is on the other side of the beach, and does not have any music playing at all, perfect for a bit of tranquility. Again thank you for your review, and I hope we get the chance to host you again. Matt Matt Knights, Hotel Manager, Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
Lauren
"Close to beach & nice pool, average room service"
We were on honey moon and booked ocean view premium room. The location is great and it is really close to the beach. There are a leisure pool and an adult lap pool that are nicely integrated into the environment. Generally the hotel has enough sun chairs and beach towels for guests. I enjoyed nice buffet at La Vista and good seafood meal at Simply Fish. It's pleasant experience to hang out in the hotel facilities. The hotel room is generally comfortable. However, I could only catch a glimpse of the ocean on the right side of my balcony. My room is mostly facing the pool. It's a little disappointment that the ocean view is not as upfront as the room's name suggest. Also, they did not change bath towels for the 4 days that we stayed. I wished they change more frequent so that we don't have to use damp towel that hardly dry fast enough for the next day.
Response by Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino
Dear Y.M. Thank you for your review of our resort. Although I am disappointed that we let you down in a couple of areas, I do appreciate your feedback. I will be sure to speak with our housekeeping team on the towel issue, as you should receive new towels as often as you want, sorry about that. I will also be sure to pass along your lovely comments to our restaurants team as I know they will be thrilled with you review. You also commented on your room view and I am sorry that this was not what you were expecting. We try to be very transparent with our descriptions, and I will make a point of visiting the room that you stayed in to make sure that it is in the right category. Again thank you for your review and I do hope that we get a chance to host you again. Matt Matt Knights, Hotel Manager, Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
Y.M.
"Pallappas!"
The hotel was awesome!! The beach is fantastic, the water is perfect and clear. The hotel amenities are really nice, the pool are cool. The adult pool is nice, but kinda boring, I preferred the other pool. Aruba is small, but from the Marriott to get to the malls and restaurant, you have to go through the beach, which I thought it was great because I love the beach. I wore flip flops the entire time I was there. The Marriott restaurants and really nice and great food, but it can get a little price. Overall great stay and highly recommended!
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
Gonchi
"Best vacation ever"
The hotel was great. When we checked in, Marielle greeted my fiancé and myself and she was so nice. She got us into our room and it was awesome. The whole week we were there was fantastic. We really had fun and the hotel and staff were excellent. Highly recommended. We will be back.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
Nicholas
"Aruba is one of my favorite island."
I love this hotel and aruba. My experience here is always the best, people, food etc...it is the happy island!
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
a
"Amazing views and right on the beach"
We had a fantastic stay here. Everyone is friendly, knowledgable, and professional. We had an unbelievable experience!
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
august
"Picture perfect!!"
Aruba is by far my favorite island! It's beautiful, safe and the weather is perfect. The Marriott did not disappoint Pros: Location, best in class service from staff, excellent food, clean rooms and grounds Cons: Beds are uncomfortable, securing a chair around the pool, frequently ran out of beach towels, cigarette smell from the casino
Other trip Aug 22, 2014
Tonya
"Home away from home! One happy island!:)"
I have stay there many many times but this time they have close the doors to the outside to the streets and if you want to get to the restaurants that are just a short walk away across the street you have to go through the back and all the way to the Holiday Inn to access the restaurant or the mall area, unless you take a taxi in the front that makes no sense!
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
"Very nice facility,right on the water,"
we had a very relaxing vacation. Spent a lot of time at the beach and the 2 pools
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Cary
"Fabulous hotel and staff on one happy island!"
From start to finish the hotel staff pampered my wife and I during our first visit to Aruba. The Tradewinds Club is well worth the extra cost and Erna was a stand out among the staff. They even accommodated our vegetarian requests at the daily buffet. If you want to be treated like family we highly recommend the Tradewinds Club. While on the beach, Hermania will take care of your Palapa reservation, and stop by regularly throughout your beach day with cold water and a surprising slap of a cold towel on your back! She has a charismatic personality and is always makes you laugh with her humor. The hotel was recommended to us by our close friends who have been returning to this hotel several times a year for many years. We will surely stay here in the future.
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
"The best place ever stayed"
this is the most romantic and the best hotel ever stayed with service clean this and location ray on the beachit is a very beautiful hotel everything you could ever want
5 night business trip Aug 4, 2014
Excellent service, plentiful amenities, gorgeous room, perfect location.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
"Great resort!"
Staff was nice and hotel has all the right amenities. I would stay there again.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
Cassie
"Excelente!"
The only thin I regret is that is not located next to or in front of the boulevard where Playa Linda is located, yo have to take a taxi to get there. Other than that, the stay was very pleasant.
2 night trip Jul 31, 2014
Angel
It was a nice hotel with nice rooms, lots of amenities, nice casino.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
"Couple's get away"
We enjoyed our time in Aruba tremendously; the Aruba Marriott - Stelaris Casino was a great place for us to stay. It's a large property with many amenities. Most importantly, it's situated right on the beach. Which is basically along with a tropical drink and some fish tacos, all you really need, right?
B.
"great location"
very nice hotel / great beach dining/very nice pools will certainly stay again!
2 night trip Jul 23, 2014
mark
"Fantastic"
Love the place, superb Beach and loved the food...but it can be pricey! best vacation, including the best island I've been to...
travel once a y
"Beautiful, quiet beachfront setting."
We had a wonderful, relaxing vacation at the Marriott. It was easy to fall in love with Aruba. The people and ambiance were warm and easy going. They can't do enough for you. Everyone at the hotel was warm, welcoming and friendly. At check-in we even got upgraded. The hotel staff always smiled and greeted us. We had to call the concierge to fix our backed up toilet and someone came within 10-15 minutes. The rooms were clean and comfy, with some sign of wear. It offered eco-friendly choices.The grounds were beautiful and well maintained. Bathrooms offered double sinks. Our room had a beautiful partial ocean view and balcony. The room had closets with bathrobes.There was a private adult pool with bar. Towels were always available for the pools and beach. Although we rented a car, plenty of taxi's waiting to take you anywhere. Free parking is a plus but come the weekend the lot gets full with outside cars.
Vic
"Overall very pleasant stay"
Close to the beach which was great, not alot of room on beach can get very crowded.... Pool was great an they have an adult pool which is nice... And Happy hour is every day 2 for 1 drinks! Great casino and food within resort... Room was perfect... They need to change hallway decor tho.. Outdated
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"Good location and wonderful staff."
We stayed here for 6 nights and seven days with family and kids. The service was great and hotel staff were wonderful. Easy access to beach as well.
Other trip Jul 26, 2014
Nina
"could be a great hotel in Aruba...but falls short."
The hotel is situated and large enough to be an exceptional hotel, however, it falls short of its potential-by way of services that should be 'generous'to its guests.You have to scramble everyday to secure a beach 'shaded palm umbrella' or you can pay for 3 days worth of securing it. Towels are not given generously...if you have 4 people staying in your party...you are only given 4 towels...no more...and further more you are made to feel like your committing a crime if you ask for another towel to use. sitting on wet towels after you swim isn't pleasant! Also...expect a 'maintenance' check of your room at least once a week from 9-4:30pm...and if you object and tell them it is inconvienient...too bad...they do it anyway. Some of the staff is very friendly...others not so much. If you ask the front desk to change a dollar for coins so that you can take a bus...forget it..I was directed to go into the casino to do that. really? While on the beach, only 2 people are working to take orders of drinks & food. They work hard, however, they have a lot of ground to cover...Pool is loud and blaring music all day. Adult pool is the only quiet area.
Response by Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino
Dear Peter Thank you for your review of our resort, it is very much appreciated. You mentioned the beach palapa’s, and I have to say that it certainly is difficult for all of the major beach hotels to manage this area, all of Aruba’s beautiful beaches are public, and as such the number of palapa’s we have is not regulated by the hotel. We do feel that we offer a very fair approach to getting a palapa, which allows some to be given out in the morning for the next day, some in the afternoon and some at a small price. Of course the system is not perfect, and not everyone may get a palapa every day during peak season, but we do restrict the resort Palapas to resort guests only. Recognizing this we did add an additional pool last year, which has become very popular with our adult guests. You also mentioned a couple of areas where we failed you, and I will certainly review this feedback with our team. I am sorry that your stay was not as it should be, but please be assured that your feedback will be used to help us improve. Matt Matt Knights, Hotel Manager, Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino
Other trip Jul 25, 2014
"Aruba was Awesome!"
Aruba is awesome! The Marriott was great: the staff were always so helpful. We did not experience any issues checking in or departing. We couldn't have asked for a better time. Everyone is so friendly.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
Eileen
"Beautiful resort and great beach"
I enjoyed my stay at the Marriott Resort and Stellaris Casino Hotel. The rooms were very nice. My only complaint was that I paid extra for a ocean front room and the room overlooked the pool with the ocean on the side. However, the hotel did move us to a beach front room the following day. I suggest a better definition be given for what constitutes a beach front room. The first room was really a partial ocean front room. The beach was absolutely famous. The water was very calm and beautiful. My only complaint is you had to get in line at 6:30 AM in order to reserve a beach umbrella unless you wanted to pay for it the previous day. Getting up very early is difficult on vacation.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
Cece
"Great staff!"
Melinda the manager at the front desk was extremely helpful and made a huge difference in our stay. Otherwise, this hotel is great with the exception that you have to rent the huts on the beach the day before or at 7:00am the day of and it needed more activities or entertainment and restaurants. It's also a must do all inclusive. The food's excellent but expensive so get all inclusive even if your eating dinner other places.
Other trip Jul 18, 2014
"Love the beach"
Plenty of water sports, beautiful beach shopping and restaurants within walking distance. Love, love, loved it.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
"Best vacation ever!"
Aruba is simply amazing. The weather, food, staff, entertainment was simply awesome. I wish the swim up bar was on the adult pool side was my only small complaint. Simply fish was my favorite dining experience. We enjoyed the comedy show. We will return to Aruba. We celebrated honeymoon number 5!
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
TAMI
"Nothing to rage about!"
Nice hotel however, don't expect anyone from the staff to be waiting outside to take your bags. No one to great you or even to help you as you leave. The beach had a lot of plastic cups sunk to the floor. We kept taking some out and putting them on the sand. Told one of the staff members who said he knows and walked away without picking up the ones we had taken out. They did not take out beach lounge chairs for us. You must ask them to do something or they will pretend to be busy.
Other trip Jul 10, 2014
"Right on Palm beach, close to Eagle Beach"
Hotel is right on Palm Beach and just a couple of miles away from Eagle Beach on one Side and Boca Catalina on the other. Eagle Beach is much quieter than Palm beach if you want a relaxed day at the beach. Boca Catalina is a must do if you like snorkeling.
Other trip Jul 9, 2014
Jay
"Awesome Hotel with Great Service!!"
Great room. Ocean front junior suite. Had awesome View of the beautiful Ocean!! Staff professional and always kind. Can't Wait to Go Back!!!
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
marsha
"Perfectly Located"
Perfectly located within the strip of other hotels. Offered something for everyone ~ Adult area pool as well as a family pool area. Every staff member was pleasant, cheerful and courteous.
Sue
"Home Away From Home"
Highly recommend! All staff members were very friendly and helpful. Our family has stayed here twice and looking forward to returning next summer.
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
Missey
Great beach, relaxing adult pool, delicious restaurants. Awesome place to stay!
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
"Wonderful!"
Overall, a great resort with great amenities and restaurant options. The beach is pristine and offers many conveniences such as your own hut and lounge chairs for enjoying the shade. There are also a variety of watersports easily accessable from the beach. A great time was had by all!
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
"Did Not Measure-up"
Comparing it to the Sheraton Nassau Beach Resort in Nassau, Bahamas, one amenity Mariott did not measure up was evening entertainment. One example is the Sheraton played a movie on a projection screen by the pool and the evening entertainment at the Mariott was almost non-existent. Aside from that it was a nice experience but I would be more likely to explore other destinations before returning.
Other trip Jun 28, 2014
"Nice hotel.."
Great hotel.. Would go there again! But dont make the mistake of going next door to the marriott surf nor ocean!
Other trip Jun 27, 2014
"very nice hotel!"
we Arrive At Aruba marriot, and indeed it was a magical place. the room was soo clean and the bathroom is everything!!! A.C in the room was super chill which i loved. our room had a garden view and to be honest i dont know why they call it garden veiw because from the balcony of my room you can honestly see everything!! the ocean, and beautiful pool. absolutely stunnig view. The beach very close to the hotel. When the lady at the front desk asked us the reason for our visit and we informed her it was our birthday, after we checked in and got to our room there was a delicious cake waiting for is in our room (that was soo coool)!! Everyone was soo helpful and friendly. We had our birthday dinner at simply fish which is right on the beach with and excellent view of the ocean, after dinner the whole staff at the restuarant suprised is with another cute birthday cake, and sang "happy birthday" .... that was the best moment of my entire trip!!
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
pee
"Marriott stelaris aruba"
Loved our stay!! Food and drink way over priced but easy walk to close cheaper options. Didn't mind renting palapas no stress of looking for chairs in the am! Beautiful beach!! Staff very helpful and friendly. Had garden view room. It wouldn't have been worth paying more for another room. We had a view of the garden pool and yes the ocean! Casino was nice.... Free coffee all day!!
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
carol
"Excellent hotel Excellent Hotel on the Beach"
This was the first time that I have stayed at a Marriott Resort, and I will definitely stay again. The staff was friendly, courteous , and accommodating. The rooms were in excellent condition, clean, and very comfortable. There were many amenities. Everyone was very professional and sought to please. Because of this, my wife and I had an excellent vacation.
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
jJohn
Excellent service however lunch in tradewinds not very appealing breakfast and evening excellent, room smelled musty at times
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
"Great adult pool but rooms could be more romantic"
Overall, it was an excellent experience. I would definitely recommend this hotel to my friends and family. However, if planning a honeymoon, I would recommend you book a more romantic, intimate hotel. Although the adult pool is quite exclusive, the overall hotel experience is a bit run-of-the-mill. My fiance and I were a bit disappointed with the room. Although it had a partial ocean view, there was an irritating noise coming from what appeared to be a huge A/C system. When we mentioned it to the hotel staff, they acted as if it were the first time hearing about this issue. Also, the rooms are very standard; the bed is average at best (pillows are too soft) and the bathroom could use a jet tub. They were also very skimpy with providing towels and we had to ask each day for extra towels. The pluses are Ruth's Chris and La Vista (restaurants) right on the grounds and the gorgeous beach with ample huts but make sure to book your hut early! They are impossible to get mid day and especially on the weekend.
Other trip Jun 13, 2014
Staff handled our concerns immediately, was very helpful. Great hotel (best of the 3 Marriott's on Palm Beach) and best on the strip - not in the very crowded high-res hotel areas.
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
"Enjoyable Stay, but Nothing too Fancy"
My family enjoyed our stay at the Marriott Stellaris Hotel. The beach area is clean and far enough away from the piers that are closer to the Radisson Hotel area. This hotel is a good walk from the Mall area where the shopping and restaurants are located, but its probably best to take a cab ($6 one way from Mon-Sat and $9 on Sun). The beach area is clean and not too congested compared to the other hotels. The pool area is not as nice as the Radisson (which we visited and also considered). However, the lobby area is much better thank the neighboring hotels. There are two restaurants on the property and a deli area. La Vista serves breakfast, lunch and dinner and also offer buffets, which costs $25 a person (a la carte is also available). We had dinner one night at Simple Fish, which is on the beach...great ambiance, but dinners are expensive. In fact, dinner is expensive everywhere on Aruba. Expect to pay a minimum of $50 per couple (without tip). Overall, we had a great time here. The staff were all very, very friendly and accommodating, but may be slow at times (I believe that service is just a tab bit slower on the islands, in general).
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
Armil
"Decent Hotel"
My boyfriend and I are in our upper 20s living in NY. We've been to fancier and hotels in NY and Atlantic City. The room was alright and decent for a few days. The facility was average size and the age crowd was a little older than we've expected. Not a big selection of food available at the hotel - plus, it was pricey. My boyfriend bought a local beer (Balashi) in which they poured out from a can priced at $8. The pool was pretty small and there's iguanas walking around everywhere.
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
"Beautiful ocean front rooms"
We had some small issue with our room placement at first but we were eventually accommodated and our ocean front room was beautiful. The housekeeping crew were very amazing and super nice.
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
"Good location but otherwise just ok"
You will get a normal sized hotel room in a good location. The hotel service is average for the category. For truly great service and much better apartments , that will suit a family better, the Costa Linda timeshares are far superior.
7 night trip with friends May 18, 2014
Vasu
"FANTASTIC!!!!!! Hotel, people, food, beach & etc."
"""""Fantastic""""".the experience could not have been any better. I had put Aruba on my bucket list, but after spending the week there & the stay, I can not cross it off, hopefully a few more times.....ONE HAPPY ISLAND ❤️
Other trip May 31, 2014
Kate
"Nice resort hotel with in-house casino"
This resort hotel is large and in a row with a block of Marriott time shares and vacation club apartments. It was well maintained and clean. The staff were helpful, some more so than others. However be aware that the staff push their own restaurants and facilities and only mention off complex places when directly asked. The adult pool was nice and quiet but spaces fill up fast and the family pool has a swim up bar and waterfall and a lot more space for the loungers. The beach huts are booked up fast (booking starts at 7AM) so be prepared to get up early to reserve one. The resort is beach front on a beautiful white sand beach with a roped off swimming area. You can rent floats and beach equipments, towels and loungers are provided by the hotel. The La Vista restaurant does a fantastic lobster and seafood buffet on a Saturday evening but then every night is the seafood buffet. The Simply Fish restaurant on the beach is a little expensive but well worth it for the service, the beautiful view and the experience. I would recommend not doing the all inclusive but investigating some of the local restaurants on the island. Ruths Chris is also part of this complex and there is a store and 24 hour cafe in the lobby. The Casino is in the hotel. It is noisy and smokey and they seem to have regular bingo nights which seemed strange but is poplular with the locals. It does not influence the rest of the hotel.
Other trip May 29, 2014