All hotels in Dania Beach, Florida, United States of America
1500 SE 5th Ave, Se 5th Ave & Sheridan St, Dania Beach, FL, 33004, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Nice hotel close to the beach"
This hotel was reasonably priced which was what we were looking for. It was close to the beach IF you could figure out the public bus schedule which neither the hotel desk knew anything about nor did the folks at the Walgreen's next door. The bus ran every 45 minutes on Sunday which was the day we were there, and every 15 minutes on the weekdays. The bus stop is practically right in front of the hotel. The beach is a straight shot down Sheridan Rd. maybe 15 minutes by bus. The hotel pool was very nice - just the right temperature, and not crowded. The towels could use an update. Now here's the bad part - there's no where to eat near the hotel. We were counting on Pancho's which was right across the street, but it had closed permanently (?). The nearest place that had food which we found was the Publix grocery store 3 long blocks down the street. This property is old and aging, but they are working at keeping it presentable. It has a free airport shuttle. The airport is maybe 15 minutes away.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
Hilary
"Nice and quiet place to stay"
Hotel is near SawGrass Mills, the pool is little so do not think in staying to enjoy. There is a small laundry that it is well equiped, rooms are comfortable, but cleaning could be better, but in average cost/benefits this is a winner.
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
renzo
"BYOB (Bring Your Own Breakfast)"
The breakfast wasn't that good. No options for those who don't eat pork! One of the waffle makers was broken. No Sugar Free syrup. God help you if you're diabetic. Limited options for cereal. No coffee machine in the kitchen area, at all!!! The night clerk said they had no rooms, sold out for that weekend. Thank goodness for hotels.com. Be sure to ask for a room on the backside of the building. Lights in the front will keep you up all night.
1 night trip Dec 6, 2014
Benjamin
"Quiet Hotel"
Check in was quick and easy, Room was extremely clean and neat. Pool area was great. Used the laundry room, prices were good. There is a Walgreens right next door for any needs. Breakfast buffet was super- biscuits and gravy, eggs and sausage , waffles, and oatmeal etc. This is a great hotel to base a south Florida trip out of!
srayyd
"Nice hotel staff was friendly"
Hotel was nice friendly staff. Housekeeping was a little slow but that was fine since we were not in out room at all. The breakfast was good. Hotel was 10 minutes from Ft. Lauderdale Air Port and like 30 minutes from South Beach.
Other trip Oct 29, 2014
sara
"Uncleaned hotel and run down"
Room wasnt clean hair in bathroom Nd stAins on sheets looked like it was dragged on floor
1 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
jim
"The night manager and staff."
My name is Willis Earls, Jr. I stayed from 9/29/14 until 10/7/14. From the time I walked in the night Manager Suhdan took care of me. Anything I asked for he either provided it or assisting me in obtaining it. The day time staff and cleaning staff were extremely professional as well. My schedule was day to day and they stayed extremely flexible and accommodating. I would recommend this hotel to any and all. Thanks Sleep Inn
4 night business trip Sep 29, 2014
Willplex02
"Close to Gulfstream Park"
Not fancy but very nice considering the price. Woud stay there again if needed.
2 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Darren
"Weekend Getaway"
I was pleased to know the hotel was in close proximity to everything you needed. The beach was just 5 minutes away by car, there was a great Chinese restaurant across the street, along with Mexican, and a Yogurt place. Right next door was a Walgreen's and right up the block you had a supermarket, Starbucks, and a Tropical Pollo place. All accessible by walking or by car. Pros - Breakfast was great ti have each morning (waffles, sausage, eggs, bagels, toast, yogurt, juices, jelly's and peanut butter), pool with Jacuzzi. The bed was very comfortable - king bedroom Cons - the room was a little musty had to keep the air conditioner on to drown out the smell, even tried to spray cologne in the room with frebreeze didn't help much! The carpet could of been replaced, and at night the outside doors didn't lock completely so anyone could of came into the building. Overall, it was a short 4 day weekend and I would definitely go back and would suggest it to friends or family to stay in the future.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
Josh
"Very good choice near the FLL airport"
Was looking for an affordable hotel near the airport, this was perfect. They gave me a huge room which was triple size of the average room. The staff where ok except of one particular receptionist which was extremely friendly, can't remember his name but he was older age and probably original from India, he gave me the huge room and went out of his way to be helpful. Breakfast was a bit more than expected which is good. 5 min from the airport, right next to a Walgreen and 2 min from a Publix supermarket, couldn't ask more. Only one complain which is valid of all the hotel I visited lately, always the last floor rooms smell of cigarettes because they used to be smoking floors, that's a shame.
Other trip Sep 20, 2014
Cris
Good servise room was clean and big with pool and jacuzzi friendly people
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
"Great weekend"
I really enjoyed my stay. The room was very clean, spacious and comfortable. Staff was polite and well mannered. Great stay!!
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
angel
"The hotel need remodeling"
The hotel smell and the carpet needed to be clean. It was dirty.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
Excellent, friendly persons.
4 night family trip Aug 18, 2014
Minerva Lopez
"Very clean, peaceful, great breakfast choices"
I loved this hotel, very peaceful, great and plentiful complimentary breakfast choices
Other trip Aug 21, 2014
great choice
"Clean and neat. Free breakfast was wonderful."
Stayed one night prior to leaving for a cruise. Hotel offered free shuttle from the airport and a shuttle to the port for a small, reasonable fee. Staff were very friendly and accommodating.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
"stayed for a week"
It was pretty nice. Me and my fiance took a trip for the week and stayed here. They offer complimentary breakfast every morning, which was really good!! The room was nice, but small pool. I didnt care about the pool though because I dont really swim. lol
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
"mini vacation"
had easy check in and out, no problems staff very nice, breakfast buffet nice
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
Debbie
"Nice, close to beaches, stores, restaurants."
Excellent stayed, friendly staff. Nice area to relax.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Carlos
The Hotel was excellent, clean and well kept. The staff was very helpful and courteous. I would recommend it to family and friends. It is well situated for shopping and centred around all facilities. It had buffet breakfast, business centre which was great to keep contact with work and family.
Other trip Jun 28, 2014
RS
"Very good"
The staff is friendly, the area is quiet, good The breakfast is ok.
zvi
"Convenient Location for Fort Lauderdale Airport"
We stayed here for a one night in order to pick up family coming in at the airport a 5:30 am. We live 5 driving hours away!
"Nice hotel, nice staff"
The experience was pretty good. We were just needing a comfortable place to lay or head for the night before going on a cruise. The staff were nice and helpful, the continental breakfast was good, the bed was comfortable and they provide transportation to and from the airport. There is a Walgreen's and eateries directly across the street.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
My stay was pleasant, only set back was I asked for a non-smoking room, but the visitor in the room next door smoked, and I could smell the smoke in my room. Some of the front desk staff, were not attentive and or knowlegable with giving directions. I did not like that there were not enough parking spaces in the front.
Other trip Jun 19, 2014
"Great Hotel, will stay again"
Great hotel, not far from stores. Rooms were clean, Great internet connection ,nice pool. Breakfast was decent but okay, better than most other Hotels.
2 night family trip Jun 15, 2014
Ole
"Great Value"
I was impressed with the overall quality of this hotel for the price that I payed. The staff was excellent and they were very helpful in making accommodations for my needs. They let me check in very early, checkout late, and provided a free shuttle to the airport. The only negative that I can think of was how loud the housekeeping staff was in the morning. I would stay here again.
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
Daylan
"Hidden Jewel!"
What a delight! We were flying into Ft. Lauderdale late in the evening and were looking for a hotel close to the airport. This indeed is a hidden jewel. Shuttle service was provided. The chauffeur went beyond our expectations to find us in a very large airport. (we were NOT where we should have been). He stuck to task and scooped us in a very professional manner! Kudos to him! The hotel is located in a quiet residential neighborhood in Dania Beach and we NEVER heard (expected) planes or traffic noise! Courteous staff made our visit the BEST! We are very impressed and will stay there every time we come to visit our handsome grandson Micah!
Other trip May 31, 2014
Pw
"Close yo AirPort, good choice"
Hotel is well located, is confortable and clean. Has a 24hr Wallgreens next to it.
Other trip May 28, 2014
Jackie
"Not a good stay"
first night first room was smelling like damp carpet I asked to change my room the 2nd room my view were 2 dumpsters I booked the hotel for 4 nights and I checked out the next morning we had a coffee pot and a telephone in the bathroom
Other trip May 27, 2014
maria n jay
"Nice hotel conveniently located for other points."
All points accessible , Beach, Ft Lauderdale, Short stay only 5 days, close to airport, Miami hot spots. Very affordable, I used Expedia. I did not used the pool, is rather small. I went to swim to the International swimming Hall of Fame about 8miles from hotel. After the pool went for lunch to the main drag across the beach and later to the Ocean. all with same parking space. Breakfast could use some upgrade. Staff very friendly and ready to help. I will visit again without reserves.
Other trip May 27, 2014
Overall, it was a great stay in fact it was great seven days stay. The breakfast was enjoyable.
Other trip May 26, 2014
"Great hotel for an early flight-great service"
I accidentally booked the room for the wrong date. The woman at the front desk was extremely helpful in getting the reservation straightened out. The room was clean and comfortable and the pool & spa were a nice surprise with tropical vegetation surrounding it making it private and pretty. Would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip May 19, 2014
"Great Location, Free Shuttle & Breakfast"
This hotel is in a great location and offers free airport shuttle, free breakfast and is adjacent to a CVS Pharmacy. There is a very good Italian Restaurant and Mexican Restaurant across the street plus a fast food Chinese place and a Grocery Store for your convenience. Excellent Staff and very clean every time we have stayed. Offers shuttle to Port Canaveral for a small fee and is well managed. I would highly recommend this hotel.
Other trip May 13, 2014
Doug
"Underwhelming Hotel with Moderate Location"
The hotel was moderately close to the airport and port everglades. The staff were not welcoming and attempted to charge us twice for the shuttle to the port. The facility is a bit run down, the hallways reeked of smoke. Continental breakfast was terrible. We originally chose this hotel for the location, but definitely not do so again given the opportunity.
1 night trip Apr 28, 2014
D
"Pre & post cruise"
Was first given a room that was next to the ice maker & did not have fridge & microwave - when we asked for a change, we got a quieter room with fridge & microwave. Room was in OK condition, but the closet mirror had a large crack. Told front desk about it & it was not a problem.
Other trip May 1, 2014
CanadaGuy
"Location, location"
This hotel is in a quiet area of town, with both a Walgreen's and a Publix nearby (walkable). Shuttle service from the airport and for a small fee, to Port Everglades. The price was very fair considering the convenience
Other trip Apr 24, 2014
"Fine for quick stop"
We were greeted very nice and we were extremely early. The front desk told us they would get our room ready as fast as possible being we were there at 9:00. They led us to the breakfast area where we ate. The room was not ready until about 11, which was fine. We heard others complaining about the smell in their rooms, but ours was fine. Things were clean, beds were somewhat comfortable and we had a quiet stay.They were very nice to call me to tell me I left my car/house keys there. (I found this after I got off the plane in California) She said she would mail them to me to call back. When I called back, the man at the front desk (evening) told me he didn't have my keys. I explained I was left a message saying that they were holding them. He said well you have to call back I dont see anything. I called back the next day and was told if I wanted my keys I would have to mail them a self addressed envelope with the postage. I explained to the woman, I have no clue what the cost is to send them. She said "well Google it." I asked what should I be Goggling? I have no clue how much they weigh. She then told me to get a express mail box to her. (Mind you the keys had maybe on key and 2 remotes - I never carry these so I dont have a clue what is exactly on it) I paid 154.00 for the 2 star hotel. I would think with that price they could send me my stinking keys, or worse case scenario, weight them and charge my credit card. Follow up is needed I guess
Other trip Apr 16, 2014
Aris
Excellent facilities, very comfortable room, and close to Highway 1 and the local airport.
2 night trip Apr 8, 2014
"Priced to high"
You dont get what you paid for. Rooms cost more than what they are worth. Management and employees discussing work environment in front of customers. Some of the shuttle drivers are rude. One was speeding blowing his horn at other drivers. He threw my bags up in the van. Vans are not clean or up to date. Saw roaches in the van. Rooms are so so. Shower didnt have enough water pressure. Carpets were dirty. Registered room through hotel.com and they placed us in a smoker's room and said because we went through hotel.com was the reason why we was in a smoker's room and it would cost us more to be in a non smoking room. But on our 2nd day back after our cruise they placed us in a non smoking room. The smoking room we had to buy some lysol and burn a candle to try and get the smoke smell out.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
Butler
"Somewhat Disappointed"
The facility is showing signs of wear and tear and could use a refurbishing. Some of the office staff lacked any kind of personality while others ( the ladies) were friendly and efficient. The shuttle to the cruise port was not complimentary and had to be purchased. It failed to respond to the required "pick up" call at the end of the cruise and we had to take a taxi to the inn. We were very disappointed in this facility.
Other trip Mar 26, 2014
Retired Lady
"One night stay"
We stayed over between flights. The room was adequate for that but I would not have wanted to make this a vacation destination. The pillows were tiny and they didn't have any extra for the sofa sleeper. The hotel was old.
Other trip Mar 20, 2014
"Met Expectations"
The staff was very accommodating and friendly. I requested and received a smoking room. not easy to find these days. For a small room it was nicely arranged and above all clean. The bathroom was large and had everything one could require. Some observations, not complaints really, but the A/C wasn't exactly quiet and took some getting used to. The TV had about 30 or so channels and some with very poor reception. Also as a smoker, it would have been nice if the window could open.
Other trip Mar 14, 2014
"Comfortable and Clean"
We choose this hotel because it was close to Port Lauderdale and we were planning to take a cruise the next day. Hotel was very nice, comfortable, staff was very accommodating and they offered a shuttle to the port and a variety of breakfast choices. If you are looking for a nice hotel within your limited budget, I would recommend this hotel. Not fancy, not luxurious, but very comfortable and satisfactory.
Other trip Mar 12, 2014
KCDOLE1996
"Good Stay"
Very good experience. The shuttle driver was very pleasant and showed up at the airport very quickly. The staff at the hotel were very friendly and helpful. Will definitely stay again before a cruise.
1 night business trip Mar 2, 2014
Holly
Good location. We stayed for 2 nights before a cruise. Breakfast was fine.
2 night trip Feb 28, 2014
"Ok if it's the lowest price around."
Despite the pictures everything in the hotel is well used. When we arrived the lady at the front desk was on her cell phone having a personal conversation and pretty much made us feel like we came second. She appeared to be in training cause she didn't get off the phone until another employee told her to. Then he had to guide her through the check in process because she was so distracted and tried to charge us for the room that was already pre-paid for. The comforter on the bed is about as thin as the sheet. And all the pillows were very small and hard. Only 1 elevator which is always busy and there aren't stairs in the middle of the building near that elevator. A
Other trip Mar 5, 2014
Disappointed
"Disappointing"
Smelled bug spray very strongly entering not on,y the hotel but e room
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
"Nice stay with shuttle to Fort Lauderdale airport"
my husband and I stayed here for one night with our three boys before taking an early flight out of Fort Lauderdale Airport.the hotel is clean and the staff is nice and the free breakfast was good with those yummy free waffles.my only complaint would be that the beds had thin bedspreads instead of comforters.
Other trip Feb 26, 2014
"Just perfect for our needs"
The staff was excellent! we arrived late in the evening 11:30pm , there was no park spots left due to dumpsters being used because they are replacing carpet, the front desk employee was very very nice and promptly moved his car to accommodate our vehicle ! Very impressing! There was a slight odor in the hallways and rooms, possibly due to the remodeling? not sure but was bearable, The Room was clean and quiet, and the complimentary breakfast was very good. We had 6 people in our room Two being children, they charged us an extra person fee ( which is the only thing i was really unsatisfied about.) Overall hotel was very pleasant for the short time we had to spend there.
Other trip Feb 21, 2014
Stacey
"Convienient"
The hotel had good service and location is convenient to the airport, but it needs a total update. There's an odd smell in rooms...possibly from old rugs.
1 night trip Feb 17, 2014