All hotels in Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
1-19 Albion Street Merchant City, Glasgow, Scotland, G1 1LH, United Kingdom, ‏‎800-491-6126

"No sleep"
The room was above a bar and I had just flown from Australia so didnt get any sleep the first night or second.
2 night trip Jun 12, 2015
Everything was perfect apart from a bit noisy but that was just the location which was close to everything. Rooms were lovely and reception were very helpful.
2 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
"Great place"
I really enjoyed staying at this place. Good sized room finished to a good standard, like having a decent hotel room with the added benefits of a small kitchenette, pretty ideal if your working away for a few days.
4 night business trip Jun 13, 2015
"Perfect stay"
Right in the heart of Glasgow and close to everything. Apartments are gorgeous with plenty of room. Amenities provided are first class and free coffee machine downstairs to use. Free laundry as well which was excellent if travelling for a long time. Free shuttle bus provided by the hotel to wherever you wanted to go was a great bonus too. Staff excellent and when I had trouble with the free wifi they even called a tech guy for me to talk to to fix the problem.highly recommend.
3 night family trip May 31, 2015
lisa
"Comfortable accommodation in Glasgow"
Easy to find and with discounted parking next to the hotel. Staff were friendly, helpful and professional. Room was clean, big and nicely decorated, with high ceilings that made it feel even more spacious. There is a comfortable bathroom and a kitchen area with everything you need for cooking meals, so we took advantage of the local supermarket and cooked for dinner and breakfast as the weather was cold and wet. Location was also great for eating out and walking distance to everything else.
1 night romance trip May 15, 2015
Joy
"Would stay again!"
Great hotel & great location. Would definitely stay again! The room was pretty warm though! I'd suggest turning off the storage heaters before going out!
1 night romance trip May 30, 2015
Sophie
"Great staff, great city"
A terrific hotel, perfectly situated for a walk/run/bike along the river or for shopping or the restaurant district. Short ealk to the subway or trains. Comfortable, spacious rooms. Very friendly and helpful staff.
2 night business trip May 27, 2015
"Room for improvement"
Good central location with large well appointed suite and great staff. Had to keep curtains closed during the day as there were no sheer curtains and the room overlooked (in close proximity) to a multistory car park. At night the light from the car park was disconcerting as the curtains did not overlap. Biggest problem, especially when trying to sleep, was constantly being disturbed by any movement in the apartment above.
3 night romance trip May 3, 2015
Geoffrey
"Excellent hotel right in the heart go Glasgow"
Super convenient location. Just where you want to be when visiting Glasgow. Warm welcome and staff could not be more helpful.
Other trip May 2, 2015
Georgie
"Very central to everything"
Brilliant, apartment exceeded expectations, so comfortable, no noise from other residents. Staff were always eager to assist and very friendly.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
"people, make glasgow!!"
my friend and i , went for a girls getaway, and it was all and more that we expected,staff lovely, malcolm,"reception" could not have been more helpful, we are already planning another trip.
2 night trip with friends Apr 24, 2015
kim
"Rude Staff"
Staff on midnight reception was unforgivably rude with awful mannerisms. The place is great, not so much this member of staff. This has been my second stay here and I won't be back.
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
Tish
"Excellent location and accomodation"
The hotel was extremely comfortable and well equipped. the staff were very helpful with suggestions of things to see and restaurants to visit. We will certainly recommend to friends and would stay here if and when we come back again. Anna lee
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
anna
"Highly recommended"
Very comfortable stay. Clean room, fantastic location and friendly staff. Highly recommended.
2 night romance trip Apr 19, 2015
Siao Yin
SG
"Comfort and convenience"
With 5 nights in Glasgow it was very nice to have my own kitchen and lounge area in my one bedroom apartment. I had a very confortable stay. The bedroom was large and comfortable and the small galley kitchen was functional and had all the equipment I could want (including a coffee plunger). The heated towel rail in the bathroom was a very nice touch. The location is also good, right in the heart of Merchant City, and close to shops, trains, restaurants, and sightseeing. It would be worthwhile asking for a quiet room, as my room was right above the bar below.This meant that the music and the noise from the crowds on the footpath outside did not stop until about 4am. A room further up the corridor would have been a lot quieter.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Mehndi
"A haven in the heart of a sizzling city!"
This was our first visit to Glasgow in order to see some of its many cultural offerings during a 5 night stay. We were not disappointed! Staying at the Fraser Suites, in the Merchant City area, meant that we were near to convenient transport, especially the tourist buses whilst many exhibits that interested us were comfortably walkable, which at our age was much appreciated! Also we were spoilt for dining places, adjacent to the hotel, which meant no trawling the streets late into the evening after a hard day's sightseeing. One downside was that some of the bars rev up their music from 10 p.m. through to about 2 a.m. so if you're a light sleeper, bring some ear plugs!
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
Jan&Peter
"Day shopping and dining out"
Great area but very noisy! Very close to pubs restaurants and Merchant City But awoken a few times with sirens and singing and shouting from the street
1 night trip with friends Apr 11, 2015
"Cosy mid price hotel going the extra yard"
Friendly staff, airy room, good heating deep bath, hot chocolate sachets and shortbread.
Other trip Apr 17, 2015
"Fantastic discovery, would highly recommend."
Could not fault my stay, the suite was lovely and well equipped. Very spacious!
2 night business trip Mar 29, 2015
Natasha
"Great value for money"
Would recommend, great location, great apartments and friendly staff
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
"Spacious accommodation"
Although this location was a little off the busy shopping area, it sufficed for what we needed, even on a long weekend when many of the shops and restaurants either closed early or were running on holiday schedules. We were really more interested in meeting up with friends than shopping, so this was fine. We appreciated the spacious accommodation. (Perhaps an additional chair or two in the room would be nice; we entertained another couple for drinks and the gent sat on the floor!) Kitchenette was handy, although we did not cook in, it was nice to have that option. Reception staff was very personable and helpful in securing our cab and offering suggestions for eating out.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
J
"Great location!"
Lovely hotel in an amazing location.
2 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
Barry
"Weekend stay"
Absolutely overwhelmed by the luxurious studio suite at the Fraser Suites in Glasgow The studio was very well equipped, and tastefully decorated for a most enjoyable stay Staff were most helpful and courteous....nothing to much trouble Will definitely stay here again, when next in Glasgow, and would highly recommend to friends.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
christina
"Fab stay in the centre of Glasgow"
Will definitely use again, if your a light sleeper it's quite noisy but that didn't affect us. Staff couldn't be more helpful, the room was spotless and the bed extremely comfy. Next time we visit Glasgow we will be staying here.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
DaneandSon
"Wonderful"
We will defiantly be going again as we only stayed for 2 nights. Next time will be longer was a lovely hotel room was very clean and the bed was very comfortable.The staff recommended so lovely places to eat and where very helpful and friendly.
2 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
"I WILL BE BACK !"
This was my 2nd stay at this hotel. My flight arrived early morning in Glasgow. Thankfully they had 1 room available and it happened to be on the 1st floor. I didn`t realize it was above Maggie Mays bar until around midnight to 3 a.m. when it gets pretty loud on the street. Next time I will wait for a room at the other end of the hotel. That aside, the staff and hotel are fantastic!
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
Ron
"Convenient and very comfortable."
A brilliant place to stay whilst working in the centre of Glasgow.
3 night business trip Mar 3, 2015
Harry
"Fraser Suite Glasgow"
Excellent accommodation, spacious, clean and good facilities. Location THE BEST.
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
Lizzie
"A Room with Room.."
Top Class..
5 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
MRS Helen
"Glasgow's hidden gem!"
We stayed in a one bedroomed apartment. It was lovely. Great living room area with a kitchen containing everything you need. The bedroom was spacious and the huge bed extremely comfy. Beautiful bathroom with gorgeous L'Occitane toiletries and big fluffy towels. This is the 3rd time we have stayed in the Fraser Suites. They are always our first choice when staying in Glasgow.
1 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
Teri
"Could not rate higher"
I booked this for valentines and for a Saturday night in the heart of Glasgow £80 seemed like a good deal. When we arrived we were greeted by the friendliest of staff who were very polite and clear with us and wished us a pleasant stay. When we got to the room £80 seemed like an unbelievable deal, my partner was over the moon with how luxurious the room was, the toilet had a large shower and wet floor with drain and amenities. The room had a small kitchenette, microwave, flat screen tv, table for two and a couch. The bed was very comfortable but as always it was two beds pushed together (still would not take anything away from the room). We were too floor and the room was kind of warm so had to sleep with a window open. Not one to review places but was so chuffed with this I made a point of giving it a huge thumbs up. Luxury in the city centre at amazing price! Thanks. Will be using again!
"I recommend it"
Stayed 3 nights to explore Glasgow. Hotel was in a great location surrounded by bars and good restaurants. Staying at Fraser Suites gives much greater flexibility and room than staying in a traditional hotel at very similar prices. If I was staying in Glasgow again I would return to Fraser Suites, as long as they don't change their price structure.
3 night romance trip Feb 8, 2015
Anthony
"awful"
Our room was above two pubs Maggie Mays and the Brazil bar ,,,the music never stopped till 3am ,I went home and went straight to bed ,,,,I will never stay in the hotel again ,,
1 night family trip Feb 7, 2015
andrew
"great place to stay"
Brilliant, clean, spacious room with quality bed linen and well equiped kitchenette. On the downside, we had a terrible view overlooking a multi storey car park, the bed seemed to be two singles tied together and the iPod speaker sounded tinny. All things considered though, next time I'm staying in central Glasgow, I'll be staying here :)
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
mctavish
"Lovely stay"
Asked for quiet room as being city centre knew would be street noise got lovely suite and heard nothing from outside total bliss as I'm light sleeper! Fab location right next to car park too. hotel kept out luggage until rm ready receptionist extremely friendly and helpful. Suite amazing huge comfy bed lovely bathroom with great shower everything supplied u cd need !
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
j.c.
"Very good choice for stay! Recommended!"
It is really a nice stay. Modern room and great service. Everything seems perfect unless the location might a little bit far for walking distance to city central, though just a little bit. In addition, the car park nearby is discounted by 20%.
3 night business trip Jan 20, 2015
"Excellent accomodation"
If I am looking for overnight accommodation in Glasgow, I always check out the price for the Fraser Suites. It can sometimes be very pricey but every now and then you get a complete bargain- and it is well worth taking advantage when you can. We stayed in a Studio apartment this time which was spacious, immaculately clean, had Occidental toiletries and every facility you could need. The only down side was the noise from outside- both traffic and pedestrian. Our parents had a room to the rear of the building which had no view, facing the car park, but which had no noise at all.
1 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
"Awsome stay at Fraser Suites Glasgow"
We really enjoyed at Fraser Suites. Hotel is on a really good location in centre. rooms have high ceilings and plenty of space. They also provide complimentary shuttle service to main landmarks of Glasgow as well as complimentary DVD video to make your stay more comfortable. They provide you with designer toiletries. which is plus point.
1 night romance trip Jan 21, 2015
Muhammad
"My stay"
Hotel was fantastic , stay here on a monthly basis but this time there was loud music till 12 am on a Wednesday and Thursday till 3am. I rang reception to complain and they told me they couldn't do out about it very upset by this as it wasn't there fault.
2 night romance trip Jan 14, 2015
"Comfortable Christmas"
There is a problem with noise from the bars below in the rooms facing the street. Ask for a room on the upper floors as I could hear the people in the room above me. Reception staff were very pleasant.
3 night trip Dec 24, 2014
Williamina
"quite nice suites"
When we arrived, we were told to go breakfast eleswhere, although our breakfast was included. We were never told that they had a breakfast suite or gym on level 1. Otherwise, it was quite nice.
3 night romance trip Dec 21, 2014
"Great location."
Staff great, really comfortable and everything you need
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
kathleen
"Great for a city break."
A great find in the centre of Glasgow, though probably not for a work trip. I had a great stay - the staff was friendly, the room spacious and clean though it lacked some extras that you'd want for a work trip (mainly a bar / restaurant and room service). This was my mistake for not checking in advance. I imagine that for a city break to Glasgow (especially for a couple of family) this would be the PERFECT place to stay.
1 night business trip Dec 11, 2014
"Great location!"
Perfect location for visiting Barrowlands (purpose of the visit) and also close to the train stations, shops and restaurants. The hotel itself had everything that you needed and it was great to be able to cook meals instead of eating out all the time. The hotel was unfortunately a bit noisy, with quite a bit of street noise (simple things like buses going past as well as the somewhat expected weekend revellers noise) and could do with better sound proofed windows.
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
"BBC 3 outside"
Main feature of holiday is the friendliness of the Glasgow people-they can't do enough for you (this includes hotel staff) The rooms are comfortable and have everything you need but slightly worn.A little noisy at night due to filming a new BBC 3 programme outside,&creaky flooring inside-nothing hotel could do about that.
4 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
Ian
"Clean and very comfortable hotel."
The apartment was very clean and well equipped .There was quite a bit of noise from the street below, as it is near bars and there is a lot of traffic noise.It is very useful being able to park the car overnight in the Albion st. car park next door.
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
Hillary
Good location, friendly helpful staff. No complaints at all.
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
sally
"Quality and modern stay"
A very good stay in Glasgow. Would happily recommend.
1 night business trip Jul 15, 2014
Ali
"Good central location at a good price"
Great location. Good facilities. Only there for one night whilst attending an event, but it was ideal.
1 night family trip Nov 18, 2014
Anthony
"Spacious and modern"
Overnight stay for a concert with friends, both rooms excellent with plenty of space. Good modern decor and will definitely use again.
1 night trip with friends Nov 19, 2014