All hotels in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
30 Fairfax Dr, Halifax, NS, B3S 1P1, Canada, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great places in Halifax"
Very enjoyable, wonder helpful front desk staff
3 night trip with friends Jul 19, 2015
Elliott
This hotel is handy to everything. Love staying here.
1 night family trip Jan 27, 2015
Kathleen
Nice hotel, good restaurant, rooms are quiet, excellent
Michel
"Great Place To Stay"
We enjoyed our stay very much. Room 214 was was a great fit for us.Thanks Again. (Nice Staff) Loved the bed ,great sleep.
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
Dave & Norma Boutilier
"Chosen for the Location"
I needed to be within walking distance of my mother-in-laws house in Halifax N.S. and Future Inns was one of the choices. Customer reviews helped to finalize my decision as they were all positive. For a 3 star rating, this hotel exceeded all my expectations. It is new, well maintained and the helpful staff treated all their guests with calm courtesy. The attached restaurant is also excellent. However, as in most of the other reviews I read, I found the pillows too stuffed and hard. I meant to bring my own but did not have room in my suitcase. That is the only negative comment about my experience!
Other trip Sep 24, 2014
Esther
"Close to everything we wanted to do"
Very nice people who work there Very clean hotel very please with everything we will sure stay there again .
2 night trip Sep 11, 2014
fred
"Nice hotel all amenities and shopping nearby"
We had a great stay. The room was great and not as noisy as I was afraid it might be. We were to have a room away from the highway exit. We slept pretty well, the wall were either quite well insulated or our neighbours weren't noisy. In any case, we slept well. There are restaurants, fast-food places around the hotel, within walking distance in addition to a big shopping centre less 3 mins driving from hotel. Easy access on/off highway.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
CS
"As Good As Ever"
Have stayed here many times over the years for business and pleasure, this time pleasure. Place is conveniently located close to highways and shopping, the service is great, the attached restaurant is good and the rooms are spotless, bright and large. Outdoor parking is plentiful and free.
2 night family trip Jul 28, 2014
"Nice and clean close to downtown."
The room was large and clean. Nice Keurig coffee maker in room and a small fridge. Beds were very comfortable and lots of pillows. For breakfast which is included you get to choose from the restaurant either eggs with all the fixens or continental style.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
Sean
"Royal Canadian Tattoo"
Great Stay, Staff was great and very friendly. Hotel was spotless, Breakfast offered was very good. Would stay here again.
5 night family trip Jul 1, 2014
Ron
"Good value, clean, accessible."
Enjoyed our stay at this hotel. We could get to downtown Halifax easily from there.
Other trip Jul 5, 2014
"Great hotel, great location"
Very nice hotel, close to our event at halifax west high school. Lots of shopping & restaurants nearby.
1 night trip Apr 12, 2014
"The hotel was a short distance to the MarinaP"
My son and his wife stayed at the hotel and they were very pleased with their accommodations.
2 night trip Sep 14, 2013
Paul & Arlene
"nice hotel but just too far from downtown"
I was greeted by Mr.Woods and he was very nice and businesslike.overall,the hotel was nice and the staff from front desk to the cleaning staff and restaurant staffs are nice.the food at redwoodrestaurant was very good.of course I got free breakfast.its just too far from downtown.wish they have service to send and fetch customers.
Other trip Sep 19, 2013
Julian
"Very nice hotel"
I had some difficulty with internet access, however, Ryan was very proactive in getting IT to assist me.
Other trip Sep 17, 2013
Phyllis
"Loved it!"
Very clean, modern, very pet-friendly, well-priced. Wish there were more Future Inns around.
1 night family trip Sep 2, 2013
FGS
"pleasant stay but you need a car"
This was a very nice hotel. The staff were very friendly and helpful. We ate at the restaurant and the food was surprisingly good, excellent cheese cake made in house. It is not fancy but clean and comfortable. You need a car because it is not close to downtown.
3 night trip Aug 9, 2013
CM
This was our first stop after landing in Halifax at 3:30am our time (6:30am local). We were exhausted & the hotel allowed was able to accommodate a very early check in which was so fabulous!!! It was clean, comfortable - not fancy but with all the bases covered. Staff was super attentive and professional. The service was on par with a 4 to 5 star hotel, easily.
2 night trip Jul 21, 2013
Natalie
"Service"
The service was excellent , we were amazed with the front desk staff who were very helpful with printed directions and Maps for our trips
4 night family trip Jul 21, 2013
"Perfect Hotel"
If you dont want to worry about parking in Halifax, this is the choice for you as you dont have to go over hte toll bridges as well
Other trip May 29, 2013
"Decent hotel about 15 minutes out of town"
This was a nice, modern hotel outside of town near several chain restaurants. There was a noisy group of kids staying across from us, but when I call the front desk, they came right up and responded to the complaint. Convenient location to do things around Halifax, but you have to drive into the city. Good condition for the room.
Other trip May 19, 2013
jane
"CLEAN AND COMFORTABLE"
WAS NICE AND CONVENIENT, CLEAN AND QUIET. LOCATION WAS GOOD WITH SOME SHOPPING AND FOOD NEARBY, AND NOT TOO FAR FROM DOWNTOWN.
Other trip Jan 22, 2013
mark
"A ver pleasant stay"
The front desk and breakfast wait staff were delightful: friendly, helpful, cheerful and customer oriented. The room was neat and the bed comfortable.
Other trip Oct 13, 2012
"Pleased with hotel"
The only reason we are not giving a great review on the cleanliness is that the carpet was dirty. Looked like it had not been vacuumed when we checked in and definitely needed shampooing. All in all, we would stay there again. And the restaurant attached (not owned by hotel) was really good.
Other trip Sep 30, 2012
Sandy
"Budget friendly with High quality comfort"
2nd visit to Halifax, stayed here again easy access to interstate, shopping, food and attractions.Very friendly staff and clean rooms. Highly recommended!
Other trip Sep 24, 2012
Carolinagirl
Our stay at the hotel was wonderful, the staff is very helpful and friendly. I would definitely stay there again. Great having a restaurant attachted to the hotel, and they offer a discount too. Very nice on a scale of 1 to 10, it's a 10.
Family trip Sep 23, 2012
"Good hotel"
Enjoyable hotel to stay at. Close to bayers lake shopping area.
Other trip Sep 12, 2012

We get what we pay for, very satisfy with the Future Inn Halifax. One Block away from the Highway exit, very convenient, very quiet, big car park, no problem to finding car park space. Rooms are clean and good maintenance. Beds are comfortable. They even have pay washing machine and drier. Coffee in the room and lobby. News paper every morning. No complaint at all. I'd highly recommend Future Inn Halifax to you.
2 night trip with friends Jul 15, 2015
"Maritime vacation"
We stayed 2 nights at the hotel. The personnel a the front desk was very helpful. The room was really clean and very comfortable. I would recommend this hotel to all my friends
2 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
Jacques
THE BEST
1 night romance trip Aug 1, 2015
James P.
It was a great stay. We will return.
1 night romance trip Aug 1, 2015
MARIANA
"A comfortable hotel in a good location"
Overall a pleasant enough place to stay. It's a bit pricey given how plain and sterile it seems, but it was comfortable. My friend found the soundproofing to be inadequate as she is a light sleeper, but I didn't experience that.
1 night trip with friends Aug 1, 2015
We found the Future Inns Halifax well designed, extremely comfortable and at a good price. The neighbourhood consisted largely of shopping malls which weren't very appealing but we had a rental car and explored Halifax as well as the coast. Highly recommend this hotel.
2 night romance trip Jul 29, 2015
Moira
"Future Inn Review"
Future Inn was close to shopping centres, sports complex and connecting highway and the rooms were clean and modern. I would definitely stay there again.
6 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
"Halifax vacation"
This is a very nice and clean hotel. The only thing, it is very basic. No breakfast of any kind coffee available near front desk but that is it. No pool or spa tub available and that is important to me especially after a busy day of touring the city probably would not stay here again because of this. It is also very confusing trying to get down town and once you get there it is full of one-way street's and closure's due to construction.
2 night romance trip Jul 1, 2015
"5 nights stay at Future Inn"
Pleasant 5 nights stay. Staff were VERY courteous and friendly. Highly recom end these accommodations
4 night family trip Jun 24, 2015
janice
"A really good place outside the CBD in Halifax,NS"
Staying close to airport for early flight.This was a great choice.All facilities and service were of a high standard.Very impressed with this 'business' hotel.
2 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
"great comfort"
It was basically just a place to sleep, but it was nice and quiet, allowing me to get a great sleep!
2 night business trip May 27, 2015
Deborah
I needed a night on my own....quite & a good night sleep... away from my every day living...
1 night trip May 4, 2015
Raymond
"Great hotel close to amenities."
We have stayed in this hotel many times any that is why we keep coming back.
Other trip May 25, 2015
Clay
"Pleasant stay"
My husband and I recently spent a two night stay while in the Halifax area. We've stayed at this location in the past but it has been some time since our present stay. We were both pleased at how well the hotel has been maintained. Very clean; main lobby area, elevator, hallways. Our room and bathroom were clean with nice clean white towels! The coffee machine was in the main room and not the bathroom. The staff on the front desk were pleasant. We had supper at the Red Grill which was very good. Very nice modest hotel at reasonable price. Certainly would return and recommend this location:)
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Dianne
I got caught in a snowstorm and had to stay an extra night . I was given a discount for room and food. Staff were wonderful about getting my car cleaned and on the road. Staff was wonderful.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
Audrey
"my room had a musty smell."
other than everything was fine. You only really noticed the smell when you first went in the room for a minute or so. I probably should have asked for another room but didn't bother...
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
"Was convenient"
Handy. Nice restaurant but busy. Staff very helpful
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
executive
"Excellent value and comfort"
We had to take care of urgent family matters over the Christmas holidays and chose Future Inn once again due to its location. Even with a skeleton Holiday staff, we were well looked after. The discount at the restaurant was a very nice bonus!
8 night romance trip Dec 22, 2014
Timothy R
"Comfy"
Always a good experience at this hotel. Close to several shops and restaurants
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Andy
"Nice hotel, good location and very clean."
We ate at attached resturant twice . Great breakfast. Great beds? Very comfortable. All in all a great experience.
Other trip Dec 20, 2014
Maurice
"Easy parking"
clean, good for people with allergies, windows open a bit , dog friendly, comfortable bed with good linens
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
marcy
"Halifax"
a great place to getaway. Great restaurant and service. Very central for shopping.
1 night trip with friends Nov 15, 2014
pierrette
"I will stay there once again for sure ."
Very good hotel .great location. Good resturant .lots of parking.
4 night trip Oct 31, 2014