All hotels in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada

Clean
    Delicious food
    Bad pool
"Future Inn Review"
Future Inn was close to shopping centres, sports complex and connecting highway and the rooms were clean and modern. I would definitely stay there again.
6 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
"Nice hotel, very clean"
Check in was very easy, staff were nice, room was very clean and beds comfortable.
Other trip Jul 19, 2015
Jane
"Great hotel as long as you have a car"
Pros Great hotel (clean, staff friendly, updated, nice restaurant to eat breakfast) Great location - 10 minutes away from downtown, right beside a shopping district, near lots of restaurants (fast food) FREE parking were you don't have to hunt/fight for a spot Right beside the highway -since it is a small town the noise is minimal Cons If you don't have a car you are going to have a hard time moving around. gym is very tiny and machines made lots of noise
Other trip Jul 16, 2015
Edwin
"Great choice"
Great hotel and they have everything you need for your trip. Super clean. Nice to have Timothy K-cup coffee in the room. But, hotel doesn't have a breakfast buffet in the morning.
Other trip Jul 10, 2015
Little One
"Convient location"
Overall a great experience- would stay here again. Breakfast was delicious.
Other trip Jul 7, 2015
"Halifax vacation"
This is a very nice and clean hotel. The only thing, it is very basic. No breakfast of any kind coffee available near front desk but that is it. No pool or spa tub available and that is important to me especially after a busy day of touring the city probably would not stay here again because of this. It is also very confusing trying to get down town and once you get there it is full of one-way street's and closure's due to construction.
2 night romance trip Jul 1, 2015
"5 nights stay at Future Inn"
Pleasant 5 nights stay. Staff were VERY courteous and friendly. Highly recom end these accommodations
4 night family trip Jun 24, 2015
janice
"A really good place outside the CBD in Halifax,NS"
Staying close to airport for early flight.This was a great choice.All facilities and service were of a high standard.Very impressed with this 'business' hotel.
2 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
"great comfort"
It was basically just a place to sleep, but it was nice and quiet, allowing me to get a great sleep!
2 night business trip May 27, 2015
Deborah
I needed a night on my own....quite & a good night sleep... away from my every day living...
1 night trip May 4, 2015
Raymond
"Great hotel close to amenities."
We have stayed in this hotel many times any that is why we keep coming back.
Other trip May 25, 2015
Clay
"Pleasant stay"
My husband and I recently spent a two night stay while in the Halifax area. We've stayed at this location in the past but it has been some time since our present stay. We were both pleased at how well the hotel has been maintained. Very clean; main lobby area, elevator, hallways. Our room and bathroom were clean with nice clean white towels! The coffee machine was in the main room and not the bathroom. The staff on the front desk were pleasant. We had supper at the Red Grill which was very good. Very nice modest hotel at reasonable price. Certainly would return and recommend this location:)
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Dianne
I got caught in a snowstorm and had to stay an extra night . I was given a discount for room and food. Staff were wonderful about getting my car cleaned and on the road. Staff was wonderful.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
Audrey
"my room had a musty smell."
other than everything was fine. You only really noticed the smell when you first went in the room for a minute or so. I probably should have asked for another room but didn't bother...
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
"Was convenient"
Handy. Nice restaurant but busy. Staff very helpful
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
executive
"Excellent value and comfort"
We had to take care of urgent family matters over the Christmas holidays and chose Future Inn once again due to its location. Even with a skeleton Holiday staff, we were well looked after. The discount at the restaurant was a very nice bonus!
8 night romance trip Dec 22, 2014
Timothy R
"Comfy"
Always a good experience at this hotel. Close to several shops and restaurants
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Andy
"Nice hotel, good location and very clean."
We ate at attached resturant twice . Great breakfast. Great beds? Very comfortable. All in all a great experience.
Other trip Dec 20, 2014
Maurice
"Easy parking"
clean, good for people with allergies, windows open a bit , dog friendly, comfortable bed with good linens
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
marcy
"Halifax"
a great place to getaway. Great restaurant and service. Very central for shopping.
1 night trip with friends Nov 15, 2014
pierrette
"I will stay there once again for sure ."
Very good hotel .great location. Good resturant .lots of parking.
4 night trip Oct 31, 2014
yousef
"Very nice, especially for the price."
Pleasing all round. Great location for dropping off a rental car across the road. Convenient for buses into town. Good exercise room. The restaurant has poor reviews, but I had a nice meal there, and they gave me a free dessert because they thought I'd waited too long for my main (big group there) - I thought the wait was fine...but I still took the dessert. :) .
Other trip Oct 17, 2014
Daron
We were pleased with the fact that we could walk to restaurants.
2 night family trip Sep 21, 2014
"nice, clean, and up to date hotel. close to shops"
enjoyed our stay, it was close to shopping and easy to access right off the highway
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
"Very nice and friendly staff"
We had an appointment with our toddler at the IWK and needed to stay not too far from Halifax. This hotel was only a few minutes drive from Halifax and a loss less expensive than the Hotels right in the city. We will definitely book there when we come back to Halifax.
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
MC
"Nice hotel close to all amenities"
It was very clean very nice, enjoy the staff, close to everything we wanted to do and see
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
ret
"Excellent at the front desk and room excellent."
Excellent at the front desk and the room was very clean and comfortable.
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
JustVisting
"Superb"
This is not my first stay, and the service is still extremely good.
1 night business trip Oct 1, 2014
Claire
"pleasant visit"
The supervisor Leah was great. the hotel had a power outage and she was very helpful
1 night romance trip Sep 27, 2014
"clean, pleasent hotel"
Although the hotel is located close to peninsular Halifax, it takes an hour during rush hour to get there. The breakfast, which was included with the room was more than adequate for a couple of seniors.
Other trip Oct 4, 2014
Bernie
"Nice hotel, close to where we wanted to go."
It is in a good location. Shopping facilities were close by. The only thing a continental breakfast would be even better if it was included.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Corinne
"Location"
Convenient to City Centre by Car. Close to Airport
Other trip Sep 26, 2014
Ahmed
"Ann and Paul's Vacation"
The hotel was in a great location as it was just off the highway. The room was very spacious, and the hotel services were good. The Hotel does not offer a free continental breakfast.
1 night family trip Sep 23, 2014
Paul Wurtele
"Halifax September 2014"
Would go back without a doubt, nice hotel, good service
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
"Visiting our son at Dal."
Good experience. Clean - nice room. Convenient.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
"convenience and comfort"
I enjoyed my stay there very much. The Red Grill restaurant was a very nice experience--the food was excellent and the service was prompt and friendly. The location of the hotel is perfect for a day's shopping trip to the nearby Bayers Lake centre.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
kab
"Halifax Vacation"
The inn was in a good location. Had a nice restaurant inside. Facilities we're clean and very satisfactory. I would stay again if I plan to visit Halifax again
"Nice Surprise"
Got a nice surprise when we stayed here for a week.Hotel staff were very friendly,very helpful with tips on what to see in Halifax and surrounding area. The restaurant was another great surprise the food and service was amazing. Again the staff there was amazing also gave us some great tips on what to see like Clam Harbour beach,one of the nicest beaches we have ever been to.(Thanks again Kim) Wouldn't stay anywhere else but here the next time we go back.
Anthony
"Nice hotel close to shopping"
We have stayed there several times and it is always the best place. Very good dining at the redwood
"Convenient"
This was our first stay at this hotel and we found it very convenient to shopping, restaurants and family. The staff was friendly, professional and responded quickly to one or two small requests we made.
Other trip Sep 12, 2014
Leann
"Cigar smoke"
Our first room smelled of cigar smoke and we requested a move. All staff were very friendly and attentive. Free breakfast was great and so was the coffee.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
SMU parent
"Really nice hotel, close to everything I needed."
Excellent, Enjoyed my stay, it was nice and close to all shopping needs, went to a movie, theatre was real close too. everything I needed was near by and staff were very friendly and helpful.
Other trip Sep 6, 2014
G
"Easy to find and Close to Everything"
Clean, comfortable and friendly would be the three words I would use to describe my stay. The bed was like sleeping on a cloud. I loved that the counter staff would say hello or good morning to you as you walked in and out of the hotel if they were not busy with a guest.
4 night trip Aug 28, 2014
"Nice hotel, central to everything."
We flew in to Halifax from Ontario for the purpose of moving our son to a local University. We had appointments on campus, located in central Halifax, as well as a great deal of shopping to do at big box stores. We were able to get everywhere we needed to be easily, and accomplished everything stress-free.
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
Lilly
"Very nice hotel, conveniently located to shopping."
Enjoyed our stay, and were very happy with the hotel. It is conveniently located to shopping, and to the beach. Would stay at this property again.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
Connie
Check-in person not very friendly. Informed me the charge had already gone through my vcedit card, which I found unsatisfactory. I should have been forewarned.Dining room staff very friendly but my class of wine was very nigardly. Too small for the cost of it.
1 night trip Aug 26, 2014
Eric Wright
Our room was clean which is my number one priority. The location of the hotel is about a 15 minute drive from the city. There is a Costco within walking distance and a small shopping center across the street. The staff are very helpful and friendly. I managed to take advantage of the fitness room which is clean and well maintained. Only two things needed improvement. The fridge in the room is tiny and they do not give you a microwave. if you want a microwave, you have to pay $5 per day for it. Overall it was a good stay and I would recommend the hotel.
2 night family trip Aug 24, 2014
"Handy location for us."
We wanted to visit downtown and South Shore so this location worked for us. Didn't care for the restaurant but fortunately there is a Cora breakfast near by. Overall I would say average to slightly above average so I scored it 4's out of 5.
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
travel lots
"easy access to alll ammedities"
Pleasent
5 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Bala Arul
"Bayers Lake Sleepover"
Great hotel - the only word of advice is to bring your own corkscrew. We brought wine thinking that the front desk would have one if we needed it, and they looked at us like we crazy!! Other than that, lovely.
Other trip Aug 27, 2014