All hotels in Chilliwack, British Columbia, Canada
45920 First Avenue, Chilliwack, BC, V2P 7K1, Canada, ‏‎800-491-6126

Clean
    Great room
    Breakfast is average

The hotel appeared very clean and well maintained.
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
"nice hotel in the middle of town"
we stayed here for the abbotsford airshow and found it to very handy.
Other trip Aug 13, 2015
brad
enjoyed it although didnt end up checking out the lounge....also car getting broken into and now have to pay deductible and get new phone was a total bummer and frustrating to say the least but other than that totally stay here again if given the chance
2 night trip with friends Aug 7, 2015
jason
"Coasting"
Had an amazing stay at this hotel. The service in the restaurant was outstanding and the food was really good too. My only complaint would be that the front lobby desk only ever had one person working and there was always a line up and the phone ringing off the hook. Also a fridge in the bedrooms would be handy to keep drinks cold. Other than that my stay at Coast Chilliwack was awesome and i would definitely come back again.
2 night trip Jul 31, 2015
Dalana
Room was not availible until 6pm
1 night trip with friends Aug 7, 2015
There were a couple of issues , no coffee in the room sucked , also as we checked in late evening recieving a 15 percent voucher for youre restaurant that had to be used that night seamed odd , maybe we would have ate breakfast there if the voucher applied , instead we went elsewhere.
1 night family trip Aug 3, 2015
"excellent!"
Stayed here to get a reasonable hotel rate while attending an event in Vancouver. So pleased! 1 hour from downtown Van, clean, great service, & comfortable. Will stay here again for sure!
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
Stacie
Excellent location and very comfortable during our summer vacation. We enjoyed the pool and breakfast.
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
"Business stay"
A very nice stay and reasonably priced.
1 night business trip Jul 27, 2015
Douglas
"Stay on the quiet side"
Breakfast service slow. Rooms at the front of the hotel are noisy
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
Sullivan
Kind of a sketchy neighbourhood...
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
Warren
The hotel was in a very convenient location vis a vis the business to be conducted. The hotel was neat and clean, the staff friendly and helpful. The restaurant had very good food and services and was used for all meals. There will be other trips to Chilliwack and the hotel will be used again.
1 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
"A good hotel for a quick stop over in Chilliwack"
The hotel is a bit older but it is clean, nicely located and the staff is friendly.
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
"pleasent surprise relating setting"
overall after a long trip from Victoria it was a pleasure pulling in and getting are room. We were tired and thirsty. went to the bar and it clean great service and cold drinks. easy set up payment and we left for a long driving vacation. Great place to stay and I will tell all. We went into the interior and on our next trip back we will stay there.
1 night romance trip Jun 30, 2015
Very welcoming staff. Comfortable clean rooms. Excellent times for pool and hot tub. Overall a wonderful experience, a great place to stay!
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
Walking distance to really good shopping. The restaurant in the hotel was excellent.
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
"Family getaway"
The staff and hotel were awesome I recommend the hotel other than the horrible pillows :( I cannot say I enjoyed the stay completely after waking up from a short sleep due to the discomfort of our rooms pillows! Tried all 5 they were all the same. Pretty and puffy but to rest your head on them awful! Having a headache the majority of the stay due to awful unsupportive pillows. Note to self bring my pillow from home next time.
2 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
Sharlee
"Top Notch Service"
We spent a couple nights with dinner in the hotel. Some issues with service in the restaurant because we had a very large party with a couple hundred attending. The hotel more than made up for the logistical problem and did what great hotels do best, delivered a wonderfully memorable stay.
2 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
Friendly staff. Good value for quality of hotel. Convenient location near highway but quiet room. I rarely sleep well in hotels but I slept really well. Great dining room and service overlooking a beautiful big pond. Very peaceful setting.
Other trip Jun 18, 2015
Cory
"Wonderful!"
Wonderful! Great hotel to stay in.
1 night business trip Jun 8, 2015
"Best hotel in the 'Wack!"
With my father being in the hospital in Chilliwack I found myself staying there yet again,as I have been for years.The place never changes,from the staff to the quality of the room.
Other trip Jun 11, 2015
Curt
"Break your journey at this hotel"
Beautiful view of water feature with Lilly pads. Lovely and immaculate hotel.
1 night romance trip Jun 3, 2015
Irene M.
"2nd time stay"
Stay was excellent as always. Only down fall to hotel is that there is no patio connected to each room but the pond in the back is beautiful. Another excellent stay.
2 night romance trip May 29, 2015
"Excellent Hotel but let down by poor housekeeping."
The one thing that let this hotel down was cleanliness - the basin in the bathroom was dirty and a couple of the towels were not very clean. Other than that, it is a good place to stay, very quiet and comfortable.
1 night business trip May 28, 2015
"Great service"
Very impressed by all staff and comfort of room. Clean. Lovely view.
Other trip May 26, 2015
cami and Tanish
"First time stay"
Great stay, nice staff. Free parking. Room was bright and spacious with ample desk space and large bathroom. I'd stay here again.
1 night business trip May 6, 2015
Luisa
"Great service"
Great service from desk clerk as she went the extra mile.
1 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
"my one night stay"
I booked a room at this hotel for my son, who was visiting from Alberta and myself, who lives in Chilliwack. I rarely get to stay in hotels so it was a great treat for me. I had never been in any hotels in Chilliwack, but I had passed this hotel several times when it was under another name. I noticed the last few times I passed it that the name had changed and it looked different and more inviting. I was curious as to what the inside was like and had thought off and on of treating myself to a one night stay but couldn't accept spending the money on myself. When I found out my son was in B.C. to help a friend with something and would be coming to see me and spend the night I decided to splurge and get a room. It was a happy experience for me and my son.
Other trip May 6, 2015
Shirley
"Highly Recommended"
This was a great place to stay for a value rate. Breakfast in the restaurant was good, very good location and friendly staff.
2 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
Phil
"Amazing views!"
Terrific room, comfy beds amazing views of pond and ducks and turtles
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
Jo
"Coast Chilliwack"
Good location. Within easy walking distance of downtown stores and just across the street is a Starbucks, subway, Save on Food, banks, liquor store and other little shops, clothes etc. very handy. Lobby has a nice hot tea and a cooler of cucumber water by the elevator. Nice touch! Ask for a room on the park side. Only the rooms on floors 3 and 4 have little fridges. We found that odd since they don't offer free breakfasts. Hotel does not offer free breakfast and the prices in the restaurant for breakfast are outrageous..my bowl of oatmeal was $7.00 and my husband had two eggs and toast for 8.00. The real stinger is a cup of coffee is 3.50 (hotel serves Starbucks) when you could walk across the parking lot and get the exact cup of Starbucks for less. So, our bill for a light breakfast was over $20.00. Sorry, but that's too much when most hotels are now offering wonderful free breakfasts and some even offer happy hour.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
Andrea
"Broken elevator"
With only one elevator and a booked hotel it was so slow to go out. Plus I had kids playing hockey in the hall banging on doors
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
"attractive hotel right downtown"
We were placed on the 6th floor. Day of departure, both/all elevators not in service, so had to hump luggage down stairwell. Café offered several breakfast options with yogurt, but at 9:50 a.m., did not have any. The drain in the tub was not functioning well, so the second person to shower had to use the tub with four inches of water still in the tub from first shower. glasses for water/beverages not clean.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
Barb
"Good not great"
We stayed here for a short get away and were satisfied. Rooms are plain with no fridge or deck, but nice a clean. We had a view of the large pond that looked a lot nicer in the pictures than it did in person, but it beat looking out on to the parking lot and streets. Central location and easy to find. A big reason I wanted to stay there was the pool and hot tub but the hot tub had one massive jet and that was it. It was also too hot and the pool was too cold but what can ya do. All in all not bad for the price. Staff was friendly and helpful.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"sh_t hotel"
we will never stay here again we were charged for two large bottles of body wash and shampoo which we never even used .just a cash grab for people paying with a cash deposit
1 night family trip Feb 26, 2015
Dj
"central location"
This was a nice hotel in a very central location. Quiet, clean, personable and courteous staff. Nice indoor pool .. only down side was that the jacuzzi wasn't working. We would stay here again.
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
"Bowling"
I was there for a bowling event. I loved the comfort of the bed & pillow.
1 night trip Mar 7, 2015
good value for the dollar. nice stay. good location.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"quick getaway"
When we got there, there was some kind of performing arts competition in the main lobby of the hotel. The check in person and I were yelling at each other, just to be heard. I thought it was all kind of ridiculous, holding this competition in the lobby. But whatever. Beyond that, the staff was great, helped us out immensely, room was clean, quiet and comfortable. The hotel is centrally located, so easy to get anywhere. Spent some time in the pool and hot tub. Shame that they only had 1 lounge type chair by the pool. Overall, the staff was good and comfy. Yes, I would stay there again.
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
Edward
"Visit in Chilliwack"
I do not know how you can put someone in a room where the window seal is broken and hence the windew is all foggy with condensation. Additionally the toilet paper dispenser was falling out of the wall. If you care, it is room 814.
3 night family trip Feb 26, 2015
"Clean and bright hotel close to everything"
This was our 5th time staying at this hotel, all of our stays were for a minimum of 6 nights, and they have yet to disappoint us.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
T.J.
"Late arrival"
We arrived at 1 am. The room was ready & waiting. Loved it.
1 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
Victoria
"Very nice modern hotel. Great view and amenities."
Great experience. My only negative was regarding food. I have a food allergy and clearly the server and the chef had no idea what ingredients were in the food they were making. For someone with allergy's this was really important. Other than that, I'd highly recommend the hotel.
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
"Awesome night away..."
Needed a stopover place on Christmas Eve...got a quiet room excellent service from check in as well as the bar downstairs with good food and drinks. Would recommend this hotel to anyone.
1 night romance trip Dec 24, 2014
"Relaxing"
Was enjoyable,friendly staff,comfy and clean.definatly stay again
2 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
"Tubs and microwave or kitchen stuff please ..."
Would've been nice if the hotel has a small kitchen and a nice tub that we can soak in. Instead it only had one of those small regular tubs every 2-3 star hotel has.
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
Tina
"Great Hotel and a Great Place to Eat"
We very much enjoyed the beautiful hotel. Ross is an excellent employee at the desk. Greeted us with dignity and respect. Very helpful and courteous at all times. My wife called up in the night for room service but here the rating was low. Very slow on bringing up cut watermelon at least 20 minutes or more. Poor on their part but still I tipped her. The hotel was a perfect fit for our needs as it was so close to the hospital where I had surgery that day we arrived. Loved the westerly view and found the whole building and the suite comfy, cozy and warm on such a wintery and blustery day. Loved the food at the restaurant and our male server was the best.
1 night trip with friends Nov 28, 2014
"Comment"
The only thing I don't like was the pillow. I have to sleep without the pillow.
1 night romance trip Nov 24, 2014
"Family holiday"
Front staff was great. Room heat was either too hot or too cold no happy medium. Shower in one room the water would not get hot. Beds very comfortable & clean.
"Coast Chwk Central"
Hotel was spacious with plenty of parking, services were clean and prompt. Prominent location for family members to gather.
2 night family trip Oct 31, 2014