All hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America
Sorry, you can’t collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here
2530 E Flamingo Rd, Las Vegas, NV, 89121, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Service sucked!"
The hotel was so-so, at best. The service was terrible. The guy checking us in used a lot of profanity and was quite rude. The hotel was ok for the price but wouldn't stay there again simply due to the rudeness of the staff.
1 night business trip Apr 11, 2014
david
"I would stay here again"
The staff was friendly. Room was clean. Bed was not good! But for the cost of the room, I would give it another try another time.
2 night business trip Apr 4, 2014
"#Allornothing"
Crestwood offered All of what I desired and exceeded my expectations. I would love to visit again with my family.
3 night business trip Apr 3, 2014
Rebeka
"Roomy, clean, quiet, private"
It was just what I wanted: a quiet place off the strip, with a kitchen. I had to get away from the Michigan winter for a few days, and wasn't particularly interested in spending a lot of time on Las Vegas Boulevard (although the 202 bus takes you right down Flamingo Blvd to the strip for $2.00). I got an excellent deal on weekday nights at Crestwood when I booked my flight on Expedia. I was more than impressed with the roomy kitchen, complete with pots, pans, dishes and silverware. There was plenty of hot water in the clean and tidy bathroom, the heater/air conditioner in the room worked well, TV was just fine, and --best of all--the staff left me alone and never bothered me except to make sure I knew to check out by 11:00 am on my departure day. Admittedly I am not the typical Las Vegas visitor: I wanted to spend more time off the strip just shopping and hanging out. Las Vegas is a proper city with an excellent public library and good public transportation. Most of all I liked the Las Vegans: unfailingly friendly and courteous, from the lowliest homeless person to the most chic casino hostess---I never met a rude person during my entire stay.
Other trip Apr 4, 2014
"keep looking"
I would not stay here it was dirty loud at night no room cleaning no way keep looking room is very small
2 night trip Mar 28, 2014
The hotel was vey nice for the cost. Once we got to our room it was nice to have the kitchen and added accessories with the room.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
MIchael
"If your looking for a place to sleep not too bad."
Besides kitchen faucet not turning off, bathroom lock not working, toilet seat paint worn out....it was a place to sleep. We spent more time out and about the vegas strip .$15 bucks will get you to strip by taxi. Place has a laundry room and it looked pretty clean. I just think if they invest in a good handy man that can make simple repairs....place could be better.
2 night family trip Mar 27, 2014
Dante
"Adequate for an overnight"
For the cheap weekend rate compared to hotels on the strip, it was well worth it. Staff was friendly, check in was quick and easy. The rooms were clean for the most part. I found a few strands of hair on the bed sheet but no biggie. Internet worked fine and the room comes with a full kitchen and fridge. You'll definitely need a car to get around.
1 night trip Mar 28, 2014
E
"Very noisy hotel"
The hotel was not bad for the price. My only complaint was that I was woken up at 5:30 am by noisy people above me. The noise did not stop until I checked out at 8:00 am. I am assuming the hotel is not insulated very well and I probably would not stay here again due to that. I need my sleep!
1 night trip Mar 26, 2014
tired
"Quiet and Reasonably Priced"
Loved it went to vegas to meet family who stayed on the strip .. We stayed 6 days and had 2 rooms and it was quiet and comfortable . They supply dish's and flatware as well as a pot and pan. Has toaster, microwave, coffee pot and full sized refrigerator . And has a couple of restaurants in walking distance . Plus they had two smoking rooms next to each other big plus .
6 night family trip Mar 20, 2014
Ram1brn
"My Hotel Stay."
The hotel was very nice and quiet. It was close to various eating places and shopping outlets.
Other trip Mar 25, 2014
Nice and cozy
1 night business trip Mar 20, 2014
"Nice hotel overall"
We stayed in Las Vegas, but did a lot of traveling out of state on our vacation. This is a self service hotel meaning if you want clean towels you bring the used ones down to the front desk and they give you clean ones. They don't clean and straighten up the rooms unless you ask for the room to be cleaned. There was a lot of construction going on so if you head towards the strip or towards the expressway stay in the middle lane so you don't have to worry about trying to change lanes at the last moment. If you don't care about the hotel not having a swimming pool then it's a nice place to stay.
Other trip Mar 20, 2014
Ed
It was good. No complaints
2 night trip Mar 7, 2014
pam
"march 2014"
good room and service, much better than some extended stays in vegas
Other trip Mar 5, 2014
"Not clean, non smoking room smelled like smoke."
I booked 2 rooms at this hotel for my husband and a friend who were in Vegas for a seminar. I thought that because they were men (LOL) that it would be an acceptable place to stay for them for few nights. My husband called me when they got to their rooms late the first night and said the room was awful. It was dusty, dingy, and although it was supposed to be a non smoking room, the rooms smelled like smoke. He said I would never stay there. I bit the bullet and found them 2 more rooms in a higher rated, nicer hotel, which they had already stayed at and had enjoyed their stay a month earlier when they were in Vegas. We ended up paying twice as much, but it was well worth it. They were relieved to change hotels, but could only do so on the third and final night of their stay in Vegas. My husband and his friend are not accustomed to living in dusty, dirty, or foul smelting homes, I failed them by thinking that we'd save some money, and it wouldn't be so bad for them to stay at a 2 star hotel. I was wrong and won't make that mistake again. You know the saying....."you get what you pay for" definitely true in reference to the value of this hotel.
3 night trip Feb 14, 2014
Rev. Tricia
"ok to stay"
it was away from the strip. It's very difficult to reach strip. there was limited public transport to strip. We were depend on the cabs all the time. Next time on wards I will rent room on the strip even though it's $100/night. The hotel cost is cheap but we spend lot of money on the cabs. we spent like 130 dollars for hotel and cab daily. Not worth to stay if you are visiting vegas. better to rent room on ceasers/pyramid.
4 night family trip Feb 13, 2014
Kumar
Was not a problem except for the toilet that was running all night. Let the front desk know when checking out. They said they will get it fixed.
1 night trip Feb 15, 2014
"Some disappointment"
Have stayed at Crestwood Suites before with better results. This stay was disappointing. Reserved a non-smoker room, but heavy tobacco smell. Hotels smoke alarm went of about 2am. Strobe lights and loud screeching had everyone in hallway. After 5 minutes, it was over but not the ideal stay, maybe it was chance to get wrong room and false alarm. Never got internet to work, even though it showed wifi connection.
1 night business trip Feb 11, 2014
"Excellent service quick easy check in big room"
Had everything we needed right in the room pots pans and dishes the room was tidy and smelled clean beds were very comfy
Other trip Feb 4, 2014
"Close to LaCasona"
Bad costtomer service . They lost
Other trip Jan 28, 2014
"A Great Value"
The rate for a suite here is lower than the cost of a room elsewhere. Very close to all attractions. The staff was very courteous and went above and beyond to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. Highly Recommended .
2 night trip with friends Jan 15, 2014
"Great economical stay"
Very basic but clean rooms and friendly staff made stay very enjoyable.
Other trip Jan 21, 2014
"Basic Room & Bath on a budget"
I needed somewhere to sleep for two night. All my usual places closer to the strip had doubled or tripled their rates due to the Consumer Electronics Show that was on during my stay. Good thing about the hotel - no slots visible anywhere!!
2 night business trip Jan 8, 2014
Neville
"Okay"
Definitely a two star hotel.
Other trip Jan 16, 2014
"Loud"
The hotel has paper thin walls and every move your neighbor makes is heard. Rooms are not clean and fairly uncomfortable.
2 night business trip Jan 5, 2014
Ballhitter
"Robin, the assistant manager"
Robin bent over backwards to help me check-in. Both he and the manager searched hard for a baggage cart, but they were all taken. Rather than make me wait, Robin brought a laundry cart and load my things in it and escorted me to the room.
Other trip Jan 10, 2014
Brad
"You can cook & relax in Vegas at the same time"
My husband and I wanted to enjoy Vegas alone and on our own terms. The Crestwood Suites was perfect. We enjoyed the efficiency of a well equipped kitchen for 2, with full refrigerator and a 2 burner stove. I had read the reviews and understood there would be no room service. I highly recommend this hotel for its convenient location to the strip, the convenience of having a kitchen to prepare meals for our unique dietary needs. The hotel is quiet and sufficiently staffed. They installed new mattresses, but they are not feather topped, so bring your own foam cushion if that is an issue. Remember, this is not your average Vegas high-end hotel. This is an affordable, very clean hotel in a safe location. We will not look for another place when in town.
3 night romance trip Dec 30, 2013
Honey Bunny
"Good Room for the Price on New Years Eve"
For $49 per night on NYE for Vegas, the room was great! Based on the previous reviews I was kind of nervous. Hotel is a couple of miles from the strip but me andwife did not mind. Loved the fact that it had a refrigerator, stove and microwave. There is no maid service and if you want towels you have to go to the front desk. The staff was nice and friendly. Overall I would stay there again if I had too.
2 night family trip Dec 31, 2013
Sam
"Still no resort fees"
Full sized refridgerator, 2 burner stove, and micro. Include dishes, pots, and flatware for 2. Bed very uncomfortable, and no maid service. Room small, but enough. employees go out of their way to help. On Flamingo, so convenient. NO RESORT FEES.
2 night trip Nov 30, 2013
"An extended stay motel."
An okay place to stay if you absolutely need to be in the area. Just remind yourself, its not the Four Seasons.
Other trip Dec 5, 2013
"Improved Still NO RESORT FEE!!!!"
Recarpeted. Much improved. Staff wonderful and helpful. Complementary soap like sandpaper. Needed to rekey 26 times in 6 days. No maid service even thouch we paid daily.
3 night business trip Nov 27, 2013
"I left before going to my room."
Was approached by someone outside of hotel.It was in a bad part of town.A working girl checked in with her customer after I checked in.So I found another hotel,and stayed there instead of where Expedia booked me.
Other trip Nov 19, 2013
Roger
"Very noisy"
This is my first review. I had to write to say that this hotel was very noisy. We just stayed for the night to catch an early flight in the morning. In the morning we found three large bottles of empty booze right by our rental car. And there were strange, scary characters roaming around at 4am when we got up to catch our flight. We got out of their quickly.
Other trip Nov 19, 2013
Care
"Don't book a room here"
Actually I am shocked that Hotels.com would offer rooms here. I left 10 minutes after arriving. It was disgusting
2 night trip Nov 9, 2013
Jay
"Reasonably priced but way off the strip"
This is a very serviceable hotel. They let me check in a little before the official check-in time. It was a nice enough hotel for me. The bed wasn't super comfy, but it was good enough. Housekeeping did not clean the room while I was there but I didn't need it cleaned. I feel like I got a very good deal by staying here.
4 night trip Nov 7, 2013
"clean, basic room, good kitchenette"
Great inexpensive room.
2 night trip Nov 8, 2013
buck
"Took them over 12 hours to check us in"
Very disappointed
Other trip Nov 9, 2013
"passing through"
We arrived in the night and wanted to leave after breakfast, so we were not looking for a special experience. Having said that, we were pleased with the comfort of the room, especially the perfect bathroom with its strong shower, and the good internet connection.
Other trip Nov 8, 2013
They were very nice made sure that I was comfortable and had what I needed. The kitchen were supplied,with coffeemaker, microwave ,dishes. stove and full refrigerator
Other trip Nov 3, 2013
"no resort fee"
Have pictures. Halls filthy with dirty linens left outside room. Carpets filthy. Had to try 3 rooms before finding one that wasn't filled filled with smoke, or was able to lock door. Beds not queen. On the positive side-the staff was great. They kept giving me rooms to look at until I found a good room. The kitchen is equipped with pots and pans and dishes. Rooms clean, everything works and NO Resort fee!!!!!
1 night business trip Oct 31, 2013
"lot of eating area"
it was OK
2 night trip Oct 25, 2013
jose
"Really horrible"
I visited this hotel and this was a terrible hotel. It is cheap but still there must be a minimum standard. Door latch was not there, in bath tub stopper was missing. When I asked for stopper they gave me a small hand them. The strict time to check out is 11am and they are very rigid about it. Even a minute delay can cost you $25. I have stayed earlier in lot many hotels but I can easily say that this was one of the worst experience.
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
baba
"Window view & bathroom"
Window view was roof top, bathroom water faucet was not easy to open (it was closed very tight because it leaked) we called maintenance, they showed up very fast an took care of opening the faucet, then the tub did not drain quick enough so it would start filling up, at end of shower the tub was about 3 inches high in water.
Other trip Oct 22, 2013
Billy
"Not quite what we expected"
The room was clean, but lacked warmth. We felt as if it was a cleaner version of a flea bag motel on the strip. Not quite what we expected from an extended stay facility. We thought it would be a bit more homey. Limited supplies for eating/cooking Fridge made noise all night long. We were on a non-smoking floor and it reeked.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
Joan
"not bad if you get a good price."
staff on checkout was incompetent and rude. no luggage cart unless you walk to the other building and search.
Other trip Oct 20, 2013
"disappointed"
chairs, carpets stained , bed uncomfortable. Just thought the rooms were a little more up to standards.
Other trip Oct 20, 2013
"Bed is dirty & broken. No remote control for TV."
Bad experience. Cannot sleep on other bed because it is broken. Both beds have holes and are very dirty.
Other trip Oct 15, 2013
Melanie
"Good Value for Las Vegas"
I was a bit hesitant about staying at this hotel after reading many of the reviews. But I was pleasantly surprised to find the establishment to be clean and quiet. The check-in process was professional and quick. I requested a third-floor room (so as to avoid heavy-footed people), and she obliged. My room was located in the first building. The wireless Internet connection was BLAZINGLY FAST. The bathroom had two full sets of towels and amenities (soap and shampoo). The bathroom and fully stocked kitchenette was spotless. This hotel is perfect for those who are on a weekend budge and do not wish to stay on the Strip. Yes, the hotel is about three miles from the Strip. I was there to attend a family gathering, and I had no desires to spend any time on the Strip. I would recommend it for business travellers.
2 night trip Oct 11, 2013
JODYxBUFFY
"it was just ok"
Check in and check out was easy but the room phone did not work the remote control for the television did not have batteries. But overall it was an OK place if its a last minute place to stay
1 night trip Oct 12, 2013