All hotels in Toronto, Ontario, Canada

"mr"
excellent
7 night family trip Sep 29, 2015
Felix
"Good value, location was surprizing !"
Booked this hotel since everything downtown was overbooked. I was pleasantly surprised how easily I could commute downtown from this hotel. The bus was just out the door and 3 minutes to Downsview subway station. The commute to downtown was easy and took 30 minutes. Parking was convenient and free at the hotel. The room was large and super clean (even though a bit dated). We had a great visit to Yorkdale mall (very close by car or subway). Stocked up at Costco (very close) prior to heading home. I will stay here even if rooms are available downtown because of value, parking, ease to get in/out of the city, local amenities. Cheers
Other trip Oct 10, 2015
Suite but needed repairs, seemed no one cared about state of the room.
1 night business trip Sep 27, 2015
"Decent for a night in the city, reasonable price"
Hotel looked nice. Front desk is on 2nd floor, a bit odd. Did not have towels in room upon arrival, but room was bigger than expected. Room looked a bit dated compared to front desk area and curtains didn't quite cover window fully, so was very bright in morning. Was 10 minute walk to subway though, and being just off the 400 made for an easy trip home.
1 night romance trip Sep 26, 2015
Sean
Booked a cot didn"t get one Requested wake up call didn't receive one
1 night business trip Sep 24, 2015
Darryl
"Great proximity to Hockey Tournament Arenas"
Came into Toronto for a Hockey Tournament. We were playing at Scotiabank Pond and Chesswood Arenas. This hotel is across the parking lot from the Chesswood rink. Free parking!!
Other trip Sep 19, 2015
Jmom
"Started bad but ended sensational"
Well I got there and when I got into my room, it hadn't been cleaned, I'm sure a mistake. There was no coffee machine. The floor smelled of tobacco. Went down to the front and she immediately gave me another room on a different floor. Management and Customer Service I applaud.
1 night business trip Sep 14, 2015
"Disappointed!!"
The room was clean and comfortable enough... Was the weirdest layout of a hotel I've ever come across... We had supper in the restaurant and found it to be extremely slow... One girl cooking and serving on a weekend when the hotel was busy with the AC/DC concert!!!! The food was undercooked and poorly presented for a hotel.. I was disappointed in that! .... Really more a Motel than hotel....
1 night trip with friends Sep 10, 2015
very impressed with the desk staff
1 night romance trip Sep 5, 2015
"Inexpensive hotel, not worth the price"
The room was clean but dated. The bed was terrible. I didn't sleep well at all after a long travel day. Staff was friendly but useless. We arrived at two o'clock. The receptionist could not let us check in at the time. When we got back around 8 at night, we found out there was no shower curtain in the bathroom. Called but didnt get our shower curtain. I went down to the desk 40 minutes later, the receptionist told me I was the second one on their list. LOL. Another 50 minutes passed, i sent my husband down. He brought back the shower curtain. I had to put it up myself. It was late when we were done showering and got in bed. In the morning, I got up at 8 and the water felt cold in the sink. It felt like it was running out of hot water. I was so glad I took a shower before I went to bed. Overall, it was an inexpensive hotel so I personally didn't expect much from it. Still, I was quite disappointed for what happened.
1 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
Yinyin
"Worst hotel"
Worst hotel! They even chase me to check out n refuse to let me take shower
1 night romance trip Sep 4, 2015
chen
"If you like noise and smoke"
Hotel was noisie and had the smell of both cigarettes and pot
Other trip Sep 4, 2015
randy
"Last minute hotel booking"
After missing our flight out of Toronto, we needed a last minute hotel for the night. Check in took a little longer than expected, but once in our room we were EXTREMELY pleased. The concierge upgraded our room to a suit, (after hearing about our missed flight) and it had a large living room, kitchen area and of course, onsuite. Everything was very clean and our stay was pleasant.
1 night family trip Aug 29, 2015
Cindy
Uncomfortable for business, dark and depressing room where the desk is, and horrible wifi.
2 night business trip Aug 29, 2015
"Economical Hotel"
Room was tired and in need of refreshing - burns in carpet, torn drapes, wallpaper coming loose in bathroom, ancient TV's. On every one of our nine day stay we were only given one face cloth and had to ask for another. Checking in the first day there was a used face cloth hanging over the shower rail - the bathroom had obviously not been cleaned and prepared too well. All requests were promptly dealt with.
Other trip Aug 20, 2015
"old and tired. clean but looks and feels run-down"
check-in was fine. room was basic at best. charged me $100 security deposit because I had booked through Expedia - and told me on check-out it would take 4-5 business days to return to my account. Really?
Other trip Aug 19, 2015
Work Traveler
"Decent"
Very clean! Only there for one night for a wedding! Very strange layout! Lobby is upstairs! No signs to direct you to there
1 night romance trip Aug 15, 2015
Nice hotel , clean and large rooms.Nice location close to the subway.
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
Was not pleased with reception as we checked in at 4:30pm still did not have a room ready for us, we waited for 15 minutes. Breakfast was not organized well, small selection and no thongs or utensils to handle the food with, toast, bagels and muffins were to be taken with hands, juice was warm. Bathroom was in bad condition, bathtub was dirty. Asked for a rollaway bed and it was never received after being told they would speak to the manager.
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
"ok"
it was ok not as nice as the ad clamed it was. wifi didnt work and the lobby was on the second floor witch was counfusing
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
ricky
"Overnight Stay"
It was a good place to stay overnight. The wifi wasn't the best but we didn't spend a lot of time here so it wasn't an issue.
1 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
"Stay was OK"
The hotel Staff were very nice and the hotel itself is clean. The only complaint we have are that we could have stayed on a quieter floor and our mattress was uncomfortable.
Other trip Aug 6, 2015
"Night of fun"
they stay was enjoyable!
2 night trip with friends Aug 1, 2015
they need to renew tv"s at the room,,they so old fashion
1 night trip with friends Jul 19, 2015
Nuray
"This place has seen better days."
This place is generally clean, but things are old and cheap. The bed was uncomfortable, old tiny crt tvs, stained bathtub. One of the electrical sockets was almost hanging out of the wall, some odd burn marks on the furniture.... It's OK to spend one night, but there are definitely better places for the same price. The area is not great either, its all industrial.
Other trip Jul 10, 2015
Yury
"Friendly service, Clean & confortable"
Traveled to Canada for the celebration of my brother's birthday. I stayed at Montecassino for two nights. The hotel was clean and very confortable. Breakfast was included and it was okay, but I couldn't find any cream for my coffee or any person I could have asked for it. Overall it was good.
2 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
Claudia
"Easy access to bus & subway from North Toronto"
Nice hotel with fairly easy access to subway. Very nice and friendly staff.
Other trip Jun 28, 2015
"terrible"
This hotel was in very poor condition. The outlets did not have wall plates and were falling out of the wall, the bed was very uncomfortable, there was no overhead lighting, the vent in the bathroom would leak every time the people upstairs used the washroom, and there is nothing around the hotel to do to kill time. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone
2 night trip Jun 23, 2015
Kyle
"The continental breakfast was a joke."
We check time and time again to see if the continental breakfast was OK, the area is way to small for this size of hotel and never had enough food at all times. The lounge area was nonexistent had a few stools around a corner in a hall way, did not even try to make it work.
Other trip Jun 27, 2015
It was good. The room is big and lots of space.
1 night romance trip Jun 20, 2015
"Attending Conference."
Service was minimal in availability. Staff slow in performing duties. Only 1 clerk on front desk. No paper towels in washroom. Missing or burned out light bulbs in room & Salon fixtures. No signage on floors, cannot find ice machine.
1 night trip Jun 19, 2015
"Cheap and convenient"
Liked it all the way, since it's cheap you also have to deal with broke people who come to this hotel, smoke and drink. Good for clean travelers or broke students.
Other trip Jun 22, 2015
Nina
"Toronto"
Very reasonable price for pretty big room :)
1 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
Sidra
Hotel staff was friendly room was clean bed was not terrible but not great. tv was small and old and fridge was old.Overall was clean free parking free wifi free basic breakfast.
Other trip Jun 5, 2015
"WORST HOTEL TO STAY IN"
I DON'T RECOMMEND ANYONE TO STAY HERE EVER! DIRTY/SMELLY AND BROKEN FURNITURES, AND YET THE COST IS OF A 3.5*-4* HOTEL! Before this hotel, I had stayed in liberty suites, which was the exact same cost as this1. They were sold out, so I had no choice but to stay here. But the difference between both hotels is literally 1* and 4*+!
2 night romance trip May 29, 2015
"NO!"
The room was old. Furniture where old. Wifi didn't work. Not a pleasant stay.
1 night business trip May 24, 2015
"not the greatest hotel..."
No WINDOWS? ?? There was a kid crying all night. The building smells.
1 night business trip May 20, 2015
"Montecassino"
More like a motel, clean and pleasant, no gym or pool, continental breakfast provided, central location, close to hwy 401and Allen Rd.
Other trip May 18, 2015
J.M.
"pretty good"
Staff didn't seem to know the area too well and the nearest drug store liquor store was a lengthy walk from the hotel. Good cheap place to stay. Looks great for weddings and events
1 night trip with friends May 9, 2015
"son just wanted eggs for his basketball tournament"
There was no eggs and no hot dogs the breakfast was bad the cereal was old the toaster was broken the room was to hot the people at the front desk was really nice
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
Elvis
"Hotel nightmare"
Under rebid, good staff, thin walls, can easily hear people in halls and in next room Stains and burn marks on furniture Hole in walls and bathroom door Old cheap a/c heater Old key lock doors Old towel and sheets Might had been a nice place40yrs ago With all the discount chains out there I won't be back I feel for the immigrant staff who were very friendly
Other trip May 2, 2015
visitor
"Did not like"
Did not like it . No movies to order , cafe food was bad . Dogs running around the hotel lobby and elvator . Pictures are just nice nothing else .
Other trip May 2, 2015
el
"Not the hotel room that is pictured."
The hotel room they give you is not the ones that is pictured. The room was in need of an update, comfortable enough, but for sure tired. Old wall paper, old TV's, Old bed. I can see they are upgrading the rooms, but this one was not done. 5 floors of rooms and I was put next to one that was under construction and there was lots of noise and staff fighting? Sounded like the boss was yelling at the worker. Good for the price, but would have been nice to know the room was not the one that was pictured.
3 night trip Apr 12, 2015
"The worst hotel!!!"
First of all this hotel is just plain old and creepy so if u got kids with you, you will not be pleased. Secondly, they dont consider people with last minute emergencies so they didnt give me a refund because of so and so... so if u have family emergencies to attend to, dont even think one second that this hotel will help you and get you a refund.
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
Mandy
"good"
Hey...
1 night romance trip Apr 10, 2015
Alireza
"Convenient and comforatble"
I find the hotel very convenient for access to the Ontario Archives, Downsview subway station, etc.
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
"Comfortable and Practical"
I was attending an all-day event at the hotel so I booked a room for the night. It was entirely satisfactory: clean, comfortable, quiet, and easily temperature-controlled. The fittings and furniture were not ultra-modern but were all in excellent condition. Parking and continental breakfast were included. The hotel is located in a mostly commercial area so there's not a lot to do close by, but it offers easy travel options (by car) via the 401 and the Allen Expressway. For anyone needing a room in the area, this hotel would be a good choice.
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
Robin
"Worst ever"
The room has 14 inch old TV and all furniture has damage or burned mark . The most worst thing is wifi. couldn't watch single you tube. every minute it cuts off, When I asked front they don't have solution. I felt I wasted money because I only stayed less than 5 hours.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
"Monte is Monte"
My stay was good - the service was excellent!
1 night business trip Mar 10, 2015
"Just kinda OK!"
While the common areas and the rooms are very clean and well the kept. The overall hotel is in need of updating, especially the furniture, TV's, phones, etc in the rooms. It's all outdated and past its years of use. Came for an event at the hotel, event was fine but couldn't think of another reason I'd stay at this hotel
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015