All hotels in Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America

2.9
    2.7
    2.3
"3 days, No Hot Water"
Stayed for 3 nights. No hot water. Second day- water was just cold, not freezing, but third day back to freezing. Staff did not seem concerned. No discounts, or ways to fix the situation were offered. Credit cards run before check out, which was not supposed to happen. When confronted, staff only deferred questions to managers who of course were not there.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
"BAB"
Bad as bad could be.
2 night trip with friends Mar 6, 2015
"Great hotel for the money."
Everything was up to par for the money that we spent. With the exeption of the hot water. Both mornings that we stayed we ended up taking cold showers because the hot water heater was not able to provide hot water for the entire complex. This must be fixed.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
chris
"Great city bad hotel."
Nashville fantastic city. Hotel comfort good. Breakfast totally bad bad. Uber taxi insane bad. Expensive and cheat you.
3 night business trip Mar 4, 2015
Jan
Cutting corners on hot water and not letting the front desk staff know what their doing.
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
"filthy"
There was feces on the bath towels
1 night family trip Mar 4, 2015
Audra
"never again."
The site said we would have a kitchenette but we didnt, tge door that separated the bedroom n front couldnt be opened from the bedroom side. There was a lady there who looked like she had been evicted. Had to wait on hot water to build up. Long wait at check in.crack on closet door mirror,the lock was loose. The elevator worked!!!
2 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
"Filthy dump"
I have never complained about a hotel before but this was maddening. The window heater grill was broken and the plastic grate was burning on the heating coils so the room smelt of burnt plastic. The toilet seat was filthy from the last user. The bathroom floor had hair and dirt all over the sheets had holes in them and the carpet looked like it had never been cleaned. To top it all off I took a cold shower in the morning because there was no hot water.
"One thing after anothe"
No hot water in the shower the first morning. Maintenance was supposed to see what the problem was. Called the front desk that evening. Was on hold for 14 minutes and then was told the manager said there was nothing that could be done. It was probably due to the cold weather. Went to the front desk and asked for another room. Got another room. Had hot water. The next day we came back at the end of the day and the room was NOT serviced. The person in charge of the "breakfast" was rude and very UNaccomadatung. Due to our work schedule, asked for a bowl of cold cereal to go and was told couldn't get anything for 5 more minutes. Will NOT be back. On the plus side the front desk personnel were customer oriented.
"Ok hotel"
Everything was okay. The only bad thing is the water was cold when taking a shower
Chrissie
"Cheap price = cheap room!"
Shower and toilet where dirty and nothing done about it. Shower was so nasty I couldn't even take a bath! Breakfast was cereal and stale donuts. The juice machine was broken and no drinks of any kind.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
"Dont waist your money on this place"
It was the worst motel I've ever stayed in. I had to change rooms because the shower was disgusting and didn't work. The next room I was given had broken lights,locks, no working remotes for the tv's, and the toilet was clogged and it took 2 days for them to fix it. When I asked about a refund or any kind of compensation, I was blown off.
3 night romance trip Feb 24, 2015
Patrick
"The suites are nice with awesome prices"
I really enjoyed my stay and will definetly stay again!!
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
jessica
"descent hotel"
Shower heads need replaced and the faucets
3 night trip with friends Feb 19, 2015
Angela
"home away from"
Very nice
2 night trip Feb 21, 2015
kevin
"cold water"
We stay here quite often but unfortunately the hot water was not working during our stay. Hotel was only bout a fourth full. Lady at the desk just kept telling us to wait as it was bring worked on. But an hour later it was still not fixed and almost check out time and we needed to get home. Told her to make a note of this since we do stay there often
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
mike
"Not very happy!"
Room was out of date and dirty. What was called a suite was a dorm refrigerator that did not work properly and a small microwave. The one ice maker on site did not work and breakfast was a joke. Front desk staff was not very knowledgable and was not helpful.
7 night business trip Feb 15, 2015
Ernest
"Go somewhere else"
Very bad cust servive/ poor breakfast They heated the watered down gravy in a disfigured hotel ice bucket!!
1 night trip with friends Feb 19, 2015
"Outside pictures do not do justice to the room."
The minute I entered the lobby to sign in I was totally taken aback. The man who checked me in was a total turn off. Then I got to the rooms and was sadly disappointed. The carpets wee old, the room smelled of smoke even though there was a sign blatantly stating this was a non smoking room. The covers were old and looked used. The air was stale, I sprayed a half bottle of perfume in the room and still the air remained stale. The bathroom smelled. I could not wait for the night to be over to leave. Then in the morning I went to get breakfast that was really a big disappointment, the lady around the encounter hardly spoke; there wasn't even some eggs to go along with the waffles, the coffee tasted awful. Sadly the whole experience was a night mare.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
Caranne
"Poor quality"
Non-smoking room smelled like smoke. The overall cleanliness of the room was poor. The staff was accommodating.
1 night romance trip Feb 17, 2015
The hotel wasn't at all clean, it had nasty carpet floors there was hair and stuff on the towels, there was something left in the sink. Not that great.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
"Plesant"
It was very plesant stay, sorry it was only for one night.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Albert
"Don't stay there!"
Room was dirty. Gave us a smoking room when we don't smoke and would not give any of our money back. We were very disappointed. The front desk lady was very mean and unreasonable.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"A dirty room"
The room size couldn't have been better! Accommodated each of us wih separate rooms and bathrooms. However it was dirty. Very. Sheets had stains on them, the couch had candy wrappers on it. We became curious after seeing a used coffee cup behind the couch so we lifted the couch and found endless amounts of trash underneath it. Disgusting! We were only there to sleep for the night but felt gross. Won't stay again. Front desk was nice. Maybe it was just a one time oops but we won't be back.
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
"Solid Valentines weekend stay"
This hotel is way better than some of the reviews on it. Only problem we had was the warm water in the shower. Which I believe was user error because it worked fine the next day- just takes 5 ish minutes to really heat up. We stayed for Valentines weekend and spent alot of time in the city and in points of interest south. 20 ish minutes away from all major nashville points of interest. And it accomplished what we needed it to. Yea it wasnt a 4 star hilton, i guess some of the people here were expecting. But for the price and location, it was a great ovrall location!! Definitely will go next time in nashville and of course reccommend to anyone not wanting to spend $250+ a night in nashville.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Worst experience ever!"
Hair in tub upon check in. There was also mold in the caulking of tub. I had to go get my own rags, staff was very rude and as of right now I still haven't gotten my money back. Left and went to another hotel.
nicole
"Would not let my dog stay here"
Checked in and it was 20 degrees outside and would not get much warmer inside. The room was filthy dirty. After going and telling the staff about the room (they were not surprised) offered a different room, but way beyond that. It was terrible !
Other trip Feb 14, 2015
Disgusted
dont want to knnow took 4 rooms to get clean working room
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
"Ok place"
Pretty dirty. Sheets were stained. No towel hanger. Holes in walls. Broken iron.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"Not honest with early check in"
I was very unhappy with my stay. I called the day before to ask about early check in and was informed to call back the morning of. I called around 8:30 asking for an early check in and the woman at the desk said it was a $25 charge and I could check in at 12. I gave her my name so she could have the room ready. When I arrived at 12 the woman was not very helpful. She said the room was not ready and was trying to get a hold of the cleaning crew. She then told me to wait while she helped another customer. After 20 minutes I asked when it would be ready. She said she was still trying to locate the cleaning crew. She then tried to reloate me to a smoking room and I declined. I sat and waited some more while she helped another customer. After that she went off to find out when the room would be ready. She was gone for at least 20 minutes. Finally she came back and said it was ready. This was about 1:15. I was in a hurry to be somewhere at 2 and I was very upset. If it wasn't possible for me to check in ealy or I could only check in at this time I would understand I just wish I was informed when I called so I could make other arrangements. I was very displeased with the service and if I get charged with the early check in fee I will surely be fighting it. I think when you are told you would be able to check in at a certain time the room should be ready or just say it wasn't possible.
1 night business trip Jan 30, 2015
Emily
Never again will I stay here. Complete dive. Disgusting room.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
I would recommend this hotel to all my friends. It was in a nice, quiet location but not too far from any activities you might want to do on your stay in Nashville. I will definitely stay again at this hotel.
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
Frances
"Older hotel with some quirks."
Older hotel. Bathroom was clean but floors had not been vacuumed. Guests were all placed in one area instead of being spread out which made parking challenging and some noticeable noise.
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
"Great One or Two Night Stay"
This hotel is great for a short stay. Comfortable, clean, and I expensive. If you aren't looking for bells and whistles, then this is a great place.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Kyra
"Nashville 2015"
Great place to stay, not far from downtown and very convenient
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
"ruined new years eve"
This was the worse experience I have ever had. And people in the line had the same problem that I was having what ever accomodations or arraingment you make with hotel.com when you get there it was not what you got but you had to pay for it anyway.
2 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
towanda
"lack of management"
first night broken shower curtain rod asked for it to be fixed before next night.....not only was it not fixed no maid service because staff member called in sick. moved to another room broken door wall damaged light not working. moved to another room light not working finally stayed there to find shower hose patched with electrical tape spraying everywhere( no tub) breakfast cold cereal and very stale donuts 2 choices. don't stay RUN
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
"Horrible rooms! Way over priced!"
When we got into our "suite" the front desk called to see how we liked it- brown stains smeared on walls & no sheets for pullout couch were at the top of our list. He switched us to a different room that was just as bad! The paper I signed showed I paid a much, much lower rate than I actually paid. The breakfast was cereal or bread...not much to offer!
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
j
"If you're not going to be in your hotel room long."
Great place for sleeping, showering and being close to downtown (5 miles) but it's a bit dated in its internal furnishings and overall style. For the money, it's worth the stay.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
Jacob
"Not great, far from city than advertised"
It was a very old hotel, somewhat dirty would not recommend to stay again, very unimpressed with this old hotel
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
"Fun Time"
Only stayed for the weekend. It was very clean comfortable rooms. I would stay here again.
2 night trip with friends Dec 19, 2014
"EHhh"
Bathroom fixtures were broken, the room smelled very funky and it was also dimly lit. Breakfast was alright, I would have preferred most any other hotel probably.
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
"Satisfactory"
The low rate on a weekend had me a bit concerned, but I was satisfied with the hotel.
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
TaWanda
"No good"
Room wasn't read when we arrived. They had 1 person working the desk during peak check in time. We had no shower curtain. A cheap place to stay sure. You want any luxuries....NO!!!! Go somewhere else.
1 night trip with friends Dec 6, 2014
"One night in town for football game"
Room was nasty was not cleaned well, had a power outage sat in the dark for an hour, no sodas in one machine the other out of order. Best part of trip was checkout just wanted to leave whole time
1 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
"Do not stay"
They would not approve my original review. This is a horrible dangerous hotel. Do not stay.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
D
"Wouldn't recommend to stay here"
Non smoking room with ashes all over the place, bathtub was dirty, no electric most of the night, no hot water to take showers overall a horrible experience. Don't try and save money when getting a hotel
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
Brandon
Did not like the place. Did not look or feel safe. There is cracks in the door. Did not stay the night. Will not book a room there again.
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
"Not good."
Was dirty and not updated. Breakfast was aweful.
2 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
"Worth the stay, but a bit run down."
I've stayed at this location for years and I do like it, but this room was on the old side. Just seems old and in need up updating. Bed was great and location is great.
1 night business trip Nov 18, 2014