All hotels in Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2425 Atrium Way, Nashville, TN, 37214, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.6
    2.9
    2.7
    2.4
The hotel wasn't at all clean, it had nasty carpet floors there was hair and stuff on the towels, there was something left in the sink. Not that great.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
"Plesant"
It was very plesant stay, sorry it was only for one night.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Albert
"Don't stay there!"
Room was dirty. Gave us a smoking room when we don't smoke and would not give any of our money back. We were very disappointed. The front desk lady was very mean and unreasonable.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"A dirty room"
The room size couldn't have been better! Accommodated each of us wih separate rooms and bathrooms. However it was dirty. Very. Sheets had stains on them, the couch had candy wrappers on it. We became curious after seeing a used coffee cup behind the couch so we lifted the couch and found endless amounts of trash underneath it. Disgusting! We were only there to sleep for the night but felt gross. Won't stay again. Front desk was nice. Maybe it was just a one time oops but we won't be back.
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
"Solid Valentines weekend stay"
This hotel is way better than some of the reviews on it. Only problem we had was the warm water in the shower. Which I believe was user error because it worked fine the next day- just takes 5 ish minutes to really heat up. We stayed for Valentines weekend and spent alot of time in the city and in points of interest south. 20 ish minutes away from all major nashville points of interest. And it accomplished what we needed it to. Yea it wasnt a 4 star hilton, i guess some of the people here were expecting. But for the price and location, it was a great ovrall location!! Definitely will go next time in nashville and of course reccommend to anyone not wanting to spend $250+ a night in nashville.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Worst experience ever!"
Hair in tub upon check in. There was also mold in the caulking of tub. I had to go get my own rags, staff was very rude and as of right now I still haven't gotten my money back. Left and went to another hotel.
nicole
"Would not let my dog stay here"
Checked in and it was 20 degrees outside and would not get much warmer inside. The room was filthy dirty. After going and telling the staff about the room (they were not surprised) offered a different room, but way beyond that. It was terrible !
Other trip Feb 14, 2015
Disgusted
dont want to knnow took 4 rooms to get clean working room
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
"Ok place"
Pretty dirty. Sheets were stained. No towel hanger. Holes in walls. Broken iron.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"Not honest with early check in"
I was very unhappy with my stay. I called the day before to ask about early check in and was informed to call back the morning of. I called around 8:30 asking for an early check in and the woman at the desk said it was a $25 charge and I could check in at 12. I gave her my name so she could have the room ready. When I arrived at 12 the woman was not very helpful. She said the room was not ready and was trying to get a hold of the cleaning crew. She then told me to wait while she helped another customer. After 20 minutes I asked when it would be ready. She said she was still trying to locate the cleaning crew. She then tried to reloate me to a smoking room and I declined. I sat and waited some more while she helped another customer. After that she went off to find out when the room would be ready. She was gone for at least 20 minutes. Finally she came back and said it was ready. This was about 1:15. I was in a hurry to be somewhere at 2 and I was very upset. If it wasn't possible for me to check in ealy or I could only check in at this time I would understand I just wish I was informed when I called so I could make other arrangements. I was very displeased with the service and if I get charged with the early check in fee I will surely be fighting it. I think when you are told you would be able to check in at a certain time the room should be ready or just say it wasn't possible.
1 night business trip Jan 30, 2015
Emily
Never again will I stay here. Complete dive. Disgusting room.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
I would recommend this hotel to all my friends. It was in a nice, quiet location but not too far from any activities you might want to do on your stay in Nashville. I will definitely stay again at this hotel.
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
Frances
"Older hotel with some quirks."
Older hotel. Bathroom was clean but floors had not been vacuumed. Guests were all placed in one area instead of being spread out which made parking challenging and some noticeable noise.
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
"Great One or Two Night Stay"
This hotel is great for a short stay. Comfortable, clean, and I expensive. If you aren't looking for bells and whistles, then this is a great place.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Kyra
"Nashville 2015"
Great place to stay, not far from downtown and very convenient
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
"ruined new years eve"
This was the worse experience I have ever had. And people in the line had the same problem that I was having what ever accomodations or arraingment you make with hotel.com when you get there it was not what you got but you had to pay for it anyway.
2 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
towanda
"lack of management"
first night broken shower curtain rod asked for it to be fixed before next night.....not only was it not fixed no maid service because staff member called in sick. moved to another room broken door wall damaged light not working. moved to another room light not working finally stayed there to find shower hose patched with electrical tape spraying everywhere( no tub) breakfast cold cereal and very stale donuts 2 choices. don't stay RUN
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
"Horrible rooms! Way over priced!"
When we got into our "suite" the front desk called to see how we liked it- brown stains smeared on walls & no sheets for pullout couch were at the top of our list. He switched us to a different room that was just as bad! The paper I signed showed I paid a much, much lower rate than I actually paid. The breakfast was cereal or bread...not much to offer!
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
j
"If you're not going to be in your hotel room long."
Great place for sleeping, showering and being close to downtown (5 miles) but it's a bit dated in its internal furnishings and overall style. For the money, it's worth the stay.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
Jacob
"Not great, far from city than advertised"
It was a very old hotel, somewhat dirty would not recommend to stay again, very unimpressed with this old hotel
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
"Fun Time"
Only stayed for the weekend. It was very clean comfortable rooms. I would stay here again.
2 night trip with friends Dec 19, 2014
"EHhh"
Bathroom fixtures were broken, the room smelled very funky and it was also dimly lit. Breakfast was alright, I would have preferred most any other hotel probably.
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
"Satisfactory"
The low rate on a weekend had me a bit concerned, but I was satisfied with the hotel.
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
TaWanda
"No good"
Room wasn't read when we arrived. They had 1 person working the desk during peak check in time. We had no shower curtain. A cheap place to stay sure. You want any luxuries....NO!!!! Go somewhere else.
1 night trip with friends Dec 6, 2014
"One night in town for football game"
Room was nasty was not cleaned well, had a power outage sat in the dark for an hour, no sodas in one machine the other out of order. Best part of trip was checkout just wanted to leave whole time
1 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
"Do not stay"
They would not approve my original review. This is a horrible dangerous hotel. Do not stay.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
D
"Wouldn't recommend to stay here"
Non smoking room with ashes all over the place, bathtub was dirty, no electric most of the night, no hot water to take showers overall a horrible experience. Don't try and save money when getting a hotel
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
Brandon
Did not like the place. Did not look or feel safe. There is cracks in the door. Did not stay the night. Will not book a room there again.
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
"Not good."
Was dirty and not updated. Breakfast was aweful.
2 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
"Worth the stay, but a bit run down."
I've stayed at this location for years and I do like it, but this room was on the old side. Just seems old and in need up updating. Bed was great and location is great.
1 night business trip Nov 18, 2014
steven
skip this hotel in the future. Not a place I want to stay again
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
"Poor"
Rooms were dirty
1 night family trip Nov 17, 2014
"working trip"
The area was nice close to everything needed. The room accommodated the amount of people needed. There was no tv in the bedroom. The walls and appliances were old and dirty looking. Lightning was good. Not completely satisfied.
1 night business trip Nov 15, 2014
Carrie
"nashville"
room was fine for the price. hotel is a little beat up...but overall a good value.
2 night business trip Nov 9, 2014
"Nashville Airport"
close to airport and downtown. room was clean...needs a little maintenance...but great deal overall.
1 night business trip Nov 11, 2014
"I don't recommend"
inconvenient facility Far from bus stop Room wass not clean
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
"THE WORST EVER"
The absolute worst hotel I have ever stayed in. I wouldn't let me dog stay there.
2 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
"fantastic"
It was amazing I would definitely stay there again
2 night romance trip Oct 30, 2014
"Dont expect much. Only if you stay out and about."
Ok. For the cost.....was not terrible. But look at it this way. My house is 1200 square feet. @ 1200.00 a month. You are asking me to pay the equivalent to 2250.00 a month to stay at your place. The hot water didnt work, the tv was a tube tv. Like form the 80's. THe stove and the fridge where older then i was. I am 30 for the record. Missing this not having that. The ice machine didnt work. DID I MENTION NOT ONE SECOND OF HOT WATER THE WHOLE TIME. I stayed here because of the cost. But seiously at that price i still expect some comfort. TV with actual color. ANd stove that actual has all the parts. I would not stay here again. NOT EVER. You got me once. But it cost more per night to stay in your H hole then it cost for me to forget i was there to begin with. REMODLE. if you have 175 rent-able units. do the math. that's 236250.00 a month in income if you charge the lower price i paid and not your normal 100 a night. That is 2.8 million a year. Just your place. Nashville is a nice town you might want to catch up. the Holiday inn next door way nicer rooms. 25 more a night. If you remodled one room at a time at an average cost of 5,000.00 per room. You could charge 150 a night. or better. then your talking.
2 night trip Oct 24, 2014
Jonathan
"close to shopping"
it was close to what we needed, shopping
2 night trip Oct 24, 2014
dottievon
"DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT STAYING HERE"
IF I COULD GIVE THIS HOTEL A NEGATIVE RATING, i would give it the largest negative rating ever. i have never stayed at a more dirty run down hotel. Sheets were dirty (can't even describe the condition, use your imagination), no hot water, one towel, garbage had not been cleaned out, bugs, bedclothes looked like they were from world war I. Don't say you weren't warned!
1 night business trip Oct 24, 2014
"very disappointed"
I will never or recommend anyone to sTay at this hotel again. It wasn't clean and the toilet didn't flush. I checked out within 30 mins of checking in and they would not refund me my money.
2 night business trip Oct 24, 2014
Tanya
discouraging- would not stay here again. The desk staff was not helpful and they could not add any insight to the region or provide a detailed map of Nashville.
Other trip Oct 25, 2014
"below standard"
just not comfy.
1 night romance trip Oct 18, 2014
"Do NOT stay at this hotel!"
Toilets were dirty upon arrival, room was very outdated, broken fixtures in bathroom, air conditioning was not working appropriately, had to request clean towels each day, cleaning service never came. Customer service was not good, very rude at times. Will not stay here again, nor recommend it at all!
Angie
"It was the worst experience i have ever had ."
The title said it all!!! The room smelled . Bed was hard . Floor was nasty!!
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"Fair price for a room to just sleep"
We rented this room for an adult getaway. To shower and sleep the the room was fine. The kitchen was outdated but we did not need it.. The beds were comfy and the the water pressure was great. The shuttle was a nice perk of the hotel. It was not a super nice luxurious hotel but it was great for our trip and the price was great for the amount of room we had.
Lucy
"OK. Needs updating but was quiet and comfortable."
The room had a small living room area with an older model TV and a kitchenette. Living room area was comfy but the appliances in the kitchenette could use some updating. The bedroom area was clean and also comfortable. However, the bathroom was not clean. There was mildew around the top rim part of the sink. Someone also left an empty bleach bucket under the sink (not sure why). I went to take a shower and noticed strands of hair left on the tub and there was a major clog which caused the water to take forever to go down the drain. It wasn't the worst hotel room I have stayed in but it doesn't take much to update appliances and make sure the bathroom is thoroughly cleaned.
K
"Cheap price - get what you pay for"
It is inexensive, but you get what you pay for. The room seemed clean, but was old, rundown, etc. The exterior is not much better. Amenities are ZERO. No working ice machines, no working vending machines, cable was iffy, and the wi-fi never worked. We had to plunge the toilet EVERY time we used it. Ever been in a hotel room that had a plunger there? This one did, and it was for a reason. So, the hotel would not fix the plumbing, but would put a cheap plunger in the bathroom. That's a good indication as to what you get. If you are looking for a cheap place to pass out, this is decent for that. If you enjoy a decent place, avoid this one.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"Don't expect much if you stay here"
Room smelled, the toilet backed up on the first flush, half-used bottle of shampoo left in the shower, tub floor was cracked, refrigerator was leaking on the carpet, and only one bath towel provided. They did finally send someone around to fix the toilet about 45 minutes after I called the front desk and later walked to the front desk to find out what was taking so long. The only reason we stayed there is because they were one of the few hotels with rooms available that night and it was a late night after driving 5 hours to see a relative before emergency cancer surgery. In the morning I told the people at the front desk about our stay and their response was, "Sorry about that, come back and see us again". Thanks, but no thanks.
Other trip Oct 18, 2014