All hotels in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
Playa Bávaro, Ave. Alemania A-B 108Punta CanaLa Altagracia51101Dominican Republic, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Beach
    Beautiful beach
    Room is not nice
  • Wellness Area
    Poor wellness & sports facilities
    Bad internet service
"September at the beach"
First of all I would like to say the staff at the Barceló were great. The food was eatable but limited and had too much spice. The rooms were ok but in need of work. The outer grounds and beach were really good. Over all I would rate the hotel about 2.5 to 3.0 out of 5.
Other trip Sep 14, 2015
Kahana
"Fake Punta Cana Experience"
I will never go back in this resort. Any other resort in Punta Cana actually. This is so fake. It doesn't represent the real face of Dominican Republic. It is only for redneck tourists who just want to go at the beach, at the pool, eat european/american food. Plus, no free wi-fi?? Allez, au revoir Barcelo.
3 night romance trip Aug 25, 2015
François
"Hotel Near the Beach"
We found a cockroach under our room's sink but after we told them, they immediately fumigated all the rooms in the hotel. The room was cleaned everyday. There are many activities to do at this hotel, including swimming in the pool and night time shows. The food was fantastic at the buffet.
Response by Barceló Dominican Beach - All Inclusive
Appreciated Guest, Thank you for sharing your experience with the TripAdvisor community, which will be very helpful for our future customers, we really appreciated that you stand out our excellent relation between price and quality.Also we want to thank you for sharing your comments about our facilities and our staff, our customer’s feedback are very important for us because they allow us to keep improving our services and quality. We hope to have the honor of serve you in a near future. Best Regards. Radhames Martinez General Manager
Other trip Aug 31, 2015
"Close to beach. But pretty gross"
Our room smelled like mold. There was visible mold everywhere(even in pictures that were hung up on the wall). "Mini bar" had one sprite one bottle of water and one coke in it. The fridge was broken and didn't close at all. The hotel room was old and definitely needs to be renovated asap.
Response by Barceló Dominican Beach - All Inclusive
Appreciated Customer, At the time, we would like to thank you for taking the time to share with us your observations during your past stay in our property. We assure you that throughout our company; we have the commitment to provide a quality service beyond our guest's requirements. We have taken notes of your observations in order to apply the improvements need it. In the name of the Barceló Team we ask yo to please give us the honor of serve you in a near future. Best Regards, Radhames Martinez General Manager
Other trip Aug 27, 2015
"Pay a little more to ease your mind"
I visited here about two weeks ago with my husband and my two children 15 & 8 years old. I just want to start by saying how awful I feel about writing a bad review. Second, I want to give you guys a snapshot of my experience. We arrived at the hotel and the front desk told us that after 13 hrs of travel time, we will have to wait another 7 hrs for check in time. At this point my husband spoke to the manager and they gave us a room. When we get to the room we begin unpacking and this is when we discover that internet is not included nor is it realiable. We paid $30 for a week and only one device can be used. When we get to our room I opened the minibar refrigerator and it was rusted and worn out and a cockroach jump out from it. My children began to scream and were hysterical, I ran back to the reception and told them how unsanitary our room was, at this point the front desk staff told us they we're full to capacity so we will have to stay in that room. I told her my children were not staying in that room under those conditions and she offered to upgrade our room but I will have to pay $215 extra. I proceeded to tell her that I would be fine with a room like my current one it just needs to be clean and habitable. She told me upgrading was my only option. So I went ahead and paid it for the sake of my children. Furthermore, we ate at every restaurant and the food was awful. In the Mexican restaurant they served my husband in a dirty glass with old lipstick on it. In the
Response by Barceló Dominican Beach - All Inclusive
Appreciated Guest, We feel very asshame for not being at the height of your standards and you can be sure that we will take in consideration everypoint expressed in order to avoid recurrences. We ask yo to please give us the chance to serve you in a near future. Best Regards. Radhames Martinez General Manager
Other trip Aug 26, 2015
"Don't waste your money on this Hotel"
It was a terrible experience to stay in this hotel for my family vacation. The rooms are in very poor condition, mattresses are terrible and beds make quirky noise. The bathroom ceiling is rusty and almost fall down. The food at the buffet restaurant is poor quality and tasteless. I have tried the worst coffee ever at the buffet restaurant. However, the coffee at the "Cafe bar" was awesome and offer tea as well - that was really nice!. The variety of national and international alcoholic drinks are very limited so you have to drink pretty much the same thing every day. That was very disappointing because you go there with the concept of "all-Inclusive". If you want WIFI you have to pay at least you stay in hotel in the VIP section. The snack bars offer hamburger and hog dogs only. If you want pizza you have to go to the further away snack bar near the pool which is very inconvenient if you are around the beach. The beach is nice but it has lots of seaweeds, so it is not pleasant to swim around seaweeds. If you want to do excursions and water sports, be ready to negotiate the price because the agents inside the hotel charges huge amounts for this attractions, you ca negotiate price with people outside the hotel but it is at your own risk. Summary: Hotel does not worth the money.. Don't waste your time and money on this hotel. DON'T pay attention to the pictures posted on EXPEDIA about the hotel because they are not real.
Response by Barceló Dominican Beach - All Inclusive
Appreciated Guest, Thank you for lettig us know how much you have enjoyed your vacations, it's such an honor to have fullfil your expectations regarding our quailty in general, our customers feedback help us to keep our standards and improve what is necessary. Best Regards, Radhames Martinez General Manager
Other trip Aug 26, 2015
Pegazo
"The hotel was ok nothing great about it"
The hotel was not great some only some of the staff was nice and helped , hardly anyone is in a great mood waiters would just stand around talking about everyone . Are room was not cleaned one day it was Saturday so we left that morning at 6am and do not return to our hotel till 8pm because it was an excursion , so we where so tired and wet that we where so happy to go back to Hotel and have clean towel and room, we whent in and the room was as we left it nobody cleand it and no we did not leave the do not enter sign they just decided to skip our room or something till this day I don't know , because when we called to complain and at least get clean towels people at front desk did not seem to care one bit !. Neways I wilould never go back to that hotel affordable or not that place needs major upkeep in rooms and a whole new staff .
Response by Barceló Dominican Beach - All Inclusive
Appreciated Customer, We want to thank you for sharing your comments about your recent stay with us, We have already informed the persons responsible for cleaning the rooms to take the necessary measures to these situations are not repeated. We hope to have the honor of have you around soon. Cordially, Radhames Martinez General Manager
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
lulu
Great food and restaurants, awsome services, rooms was not what I expected. Too old needs remodeling soon
Other trip Aug 22, 2015
miami
"Too cold"
Most people complain about the AC but in this case the AC in the room was too cold to the point most of us got sick, we were told that if the turn off the AC the room would have got flooded like others rooms in the same hallway
4 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
"Not That impressed."
The front desk staff at checkin was helpful and polite considering I was the only one there at the time. Don't understand why it took two persons to show me to me room and then proceed to show me every room switch, where the closet was, and bathroom. The room was not that luxurious and was nothing like what was online and I'm not surprised there. I needed WiFi for a emergency to take care of something back home but there is no free WiFi like you would find at most other places and the rates are outrages needless to say it was slow which eats into your timed access. Getting a person to get a logon for you is not that easy either. Not all front dest personnel are allowed to do that I guess. My last night the A/C would rattle every 2 minutes so getting a good night rest wasn't possible and to wake up to no hot water and barely any water pressure. I didn't get to use much of the all inclusive because my stay was shortened prior to me arriving. The best thing I could actually say is that Wendy in the gift shop was very helpful. Thank you Wendy for your help. Neighborhood unknown because I never left the property.
2 night romance trip Aug 15, 2015
"Huge hotel close to beach"
This hotel has everything you may be looking for. It has 3 awesome pools one in which there is a bar inside another one with a volley ball net and the last one is a hot pool. The beach is extremely close to the hotel the only problem is that the water is not very clean. There are a bunch of activities to do of course at extra cost. Eg. Parasailing, horse back riding, scuba diving, visiting another island. You name it they have it. The biggest downside would be the fact that people really become annoying trying to sell you things you need to be careful who you book your excursions with because some people will rip you off. Lastly the staff was amazing I loved Chanel he was so friendly and made sure our stay was phenomenal. I do not reccomend the restaurants from different countries they do not cook the food well! try to make sure when you book you pick the right room because when we got there they had to switch us 4 times! Yes you read right 4 times! But it was worth it in the end!
Other trip Aug 18, 2015
"Not worth the money."
Our overall experience was a 2. The food at the buffet is horrible. Our room bathroom was falling apart. We asked for a non smoking room but we were next to a smoker room that the smoke came through the AC vents. The pool bar closed at 6pm. The is our second time in Punta Cana and defiantly enjoyed out first stay at the Princess Caribe way better!!
Other trip Aug 18, 2015
Ivy Chica
"Not what we saw in pictures."
We arrived at the hotel, check-in took about an hour because of the line and lack of employees at the front desk. We got to our room and it almost looked like a motel, it was nothing like what we saw in pictures on expedia.com. Then, we went to make dinner reservations for the day but they were all booked so we had to eat at the buffet. Everything in the buffet was average or below average and we got "full" from eating chicken and plantains. The alcohol served was very cheap and often times the wine tasted like wine mixed with ocean water, or something unexplainable. We didn't let this all discourage us yet because we were excited for the beautiful blue water and walkable condition sand. Low and behold, we got to the beach of the resort and there was seaweed piles (up to 2 feet high and 3 feet wide) at the entire shore. We didn't spot any workers cleaning up the seaweed until our 4th day there, but they were not able to keep up with the vast amounts of seaweed. On the bright side, the entertainment at night was entertaining and the food at the restaurants (when we finally were able to make a reservation) were tolerable. On our last night we decided to take advantage of the 24 hour buffet at about 3AM and it resulted in my friend and I getting food poisoned and had to recover for 2-3 days.
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
Jenna
Service at some of the restaurants was very poor, mainly in the afternoon. Some servers were usually a very rude mood. Other than that the hotel is a nice place to stay.
4 night romance trip Aug 10, 2015
DIANA
"Highly Recommend"
It's a very nice clean hotel with extremely friendly staff. The only negative aspect of the hotel is the buffet, the food isn't that great but you can still manage to find a few items that are appetizing. Overall I highly recommend this hotel.
Other trip Aug 15, 2015
Elizabth
"great vacation"
good service excellent personal, very good experience they deserve a 5 stars
3 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
angel
"A good place on the beach"
It's a good experience (not excellent). The best.... if you are near to the beach. The staff are friendly but sometimes forget the client. If you don't talk you stay in your table without water or any drink. The Tips are welcome to solve any problem. The beach in our have more "sargasso" (marine algaes). Gather these algaes manually by Staff are hard and not sufficient work. They can't clean the beach. The hotel rooms requires more maintenances.
Other trip Aug 12, 2015
"My room was close to everything"
The rooms need to be updated . The staff were not that friendly . The sand was dirty with cigarette buds n lots n lots of see weed . That was very disappointing . The drinks were terrible . I wouldn't go back.
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
Liz
Very few people at the lobby and not very helpful with registration and solving problems with room readiness
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
"Avoid this hotel"
The price will sound so good at the beginning, but once you stay there you will regret it. No water, one towel for 3 people, the food was bad. The beach was never clean or maintain in the 5 days that I was there. If you want WIFI the fee is $20 dollars and is super slow. Bottom line avoid this hotel if you are looking for a good time
Other trip Aug 9, 2015
chardy
"The rooms need a lot off mantainance"
The mirror on the bathroom was broke, the base for the soap on the shower to. The ceiling of the bathroom is falling down and have a drop. But, for the price is good
Response by Barceló Dominican Beach - All Inclusive
Appreciated Guest, We want to thank you for letting us know your comments about your recent stay with us, you can be sure that we take our customer comments very seriously and take them as our tool to keep improving our service every day. We hope to have the honor of serve you in a near future. Best Regards, Radhames Martinez General Manager
Other trip Aug 9, 2015
agustin
We had a wonderful experience, the staff was polite and friendly. Very clean and the food was good. The night shows were amazing. I will recommend to anyone looking for a nice stay.
Response by Barceló Dominican Beach - All Inclusive
Appreciated Guest, Thank you for taking your time to share your review of your recent Experience. We are so glad to know that you enjoyed the time you spent at our resort and that our services exceeded your expectations such. Thank yoy for stand out our staff mentioning Ana Maria, Luz, Esperanza and Salvador. Best Regards, Radhames Martinez General Manager
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
Ceballos
"Worst all Inclusive We have ever stayed at..."
In the past 17 years when we have gone to an all inclusive, even if we have had a great deal and pay a lower price, we usually do not feel the standard is "You get what you pay for". 1st, the food got us both sick by the second day (out of 7 days). My husband's vacation was ruined by constant stomach pain and diarrhea. He was in bed for a full day and could not do much for the rest of the week. It has not improved since getting home. The food quality in every restaurant was sub-par. Meat was always dry, meals were very salty. Often things we wanted they were out of or was unavailable. I've had better Dominican Food around the corner here in Queens then I had at this resort. Alcoholic drinks were terrible, full of sugar, with bottom shelf liquor. Could not get a buzz after 4-5 drinks. Bartenders for the most part were very nice to me, but rude and dismissive of my husband. The fan and balcony door in our room were broken in our room, but after several requests for it to be fixed, and it never was. There were no wash cloths. The state of the pool was pretty gross. Plastic cups everywhere that were not cleaned up until the evening after it closed. Entertainment was pretty cheesy. Our last day we got several calls to our room asking us when we were leaving, hours before check out. We kept saying we were not ready to go yet but we got at least 4 calls no matter what we said. We will never come to this resort again nor with we recommend it to anyone.
7 night romance trip Jul 25, 2015
Danielle
"Old Hotel...Needs renovation big time!!!"
The hotel looked great on the website. Beach was no where close to the photos displayed. Water had much seaweed upon entrance & the water was a light murky green. Room was musky & old, smelt like mildew. Bathroom shower had mildew, shower door didn't close (had to Jimmy it), shower leaked each time you used it resulting in a wet floor. The air was like the Arctic if you turned it off the bathroom ceiling would leak. Apparently the air unit was above the ceiling in the bathroom. Ceiling was sagging. over this hotel needs an overhaul. We stayed in the Elite Rooms...Jr. Suites. The minibar consisted of 2 cokes, sprites, beers, & water. They were frozen 1/2 the time. I also found the hotel personal not very helpful. Most resorts treat you with top notch service. Seemed like they were bring bothered if they had to answer a question from someone speaking English. The maids & servers were the nicest. Food quality was low...we each got food poisoning! Not a place I would visit again!!
Response by Barceló Dominican Beach - All Inclusive
Appreciated Guest, After a cordial greeting, we want to thank you for share your experience with the biggest travelers community. We want to apologize for the inconveniences that you have experienced during your stay; our customers feedbacks are the best tool to keep moving forward the excellence and satisfying our guest in the best way possible. Always we ask our customers to inform any situation that they consider unacceptable in order to solve it as soon as possible; we have informed to all the managers involved in order to avoid future situations. We ask you to please give us the honor of serve you in a near future. Best Regards, Radhames Martinez General Manager
Michele
"DO NOT STAY HERE!!!"
The rooms need EXTREME updates! The shower curtains had mold and so did the curtains on the balcony doors. The bathroom ceiling look as if it was going to collapse and it was rusty and also had mold! The beds were not comfortable! I was not satisfied with my room therefore I requested to be moved. They moved us to another room which was a bit better than the first. However, the air conditioner broke down in the middle of the night, I reported it at 8am and they did not come to repair it till 1pm!!! Also, I misplaced a towel card and when I was checking out they wanted to charge me a $20 fee for it. Nobody ever mentioned that if they were lost or not returned there would be a fee associated. I had to go to guest service and complain to have the $20 fee waived due to my inconveniences. The food is pretty good. The beach is dirty I found many cigarette butts, and a bunch of other junk. The staff is pretty friendly and helpful. I wish I would have stayed elsewhere.
Response by Barceló Dominican Beach - All Inclusive
Appreciated Guest, Thank for sharing your experience we feel very sorry to know that your staywas not 100% satisfactory and we thank for give us your feedback in order to improve our service. We have pass your review to the departments involved, specially the Housekeeping department so they can follow this kind of situations. In the name of the Barceló Team, we ask you to please give is the chance of serve you in a near future. Best Regards, Radhames Martinez General Manager
"Terrible customer service"
Overall, the hotel is nice, what you see in the pictures is what you get. The customer service is really bad, and the food was ok.
Response by Barceló Dominican Beach - All Inclusive
Appreciated Customer, After a cordial greeting we want to thank you for choosing us as your destiny for vacations. We feel very asshame for not being able to satisy your needs during your stay and will follow your case step by step in order to avoid recurrences. Best Regards, Radhames Martinez General Manager
Joel
"JULY 2015"
Drinks were horrible, no frozen drinks. Due to the lack of English speaking workers we could not communicate what we wanted to drink. Easy way to solve this is to have a drink menu. The beach was dirty with cig butts and bottle caps. While we were there the water was a cloudy green and overwrought with seaweed. People were smoking in the pool and dropping their ashes in the water. There were no activities or pool games. Service was not good but the food was very good.
Response by Barceló Dominican Beach - All Inclusive
Appreciated Guest, Please receive our warmest regards from the Barceló Dominican Beach. At the time, we would like to thank you for taking the time to share with us your observations during your past stay in our property. We assure you that throughout our company; we have the commitment to provide a quality service beyond our guests’ requirements, we are very sorry to know that we did not come up to your expectations in this occasion. We hope to have the chance of serve you in a near future. Best Regards, Radhames Martinez General Manager
"A quick visit"
Hotel overall is good. Rotizio restaurant was the best one to have dinner. Room was well organized.
Response by Barceló Dominican Beach - All Inclusive
Dear Guest, Thank you very much for sharing your comments about your great vacation. We are pleased that your stay was pleasant and that our staff was the main reason to have a memorable vacation. Thank you very much for mentioning the quality of all our facilities, services and meals. We hope to receive you soon. Very cordially, Radhames Martinez Greneral Director
A visitor
Value for money. Good option for a relative fair budget.
Response by Barceló Dominican Beach - All Inclusive
Appreciated Guest, After a cordial greeting we want to thank you for choosing us and for give this extend review to the tripAdvisor community. We work very hard in order to please our customers needs and we feel very proud for achieve it, we ask you to please give us the honor of serve you in a near future. Best Regards, Radhames Martinez General Manager
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
Felipe
"Outdated hotel"
Not enough staff to service such a big hotel. Rooms are outdated. Shows at night are boring.
Response by Barceló Dominican Beach - All Inclusive
Appreciated Guest, After a cordial greeting we want to thank for giving us your feedback about your recent stay. We feel very asshame for not being able to fulfill your expectations and needs and will take actions to improve the areas that you mention. In the name of the Barceló Family we ask yo to please give us the oportunity of serve you in a near future. Best Regards, Radhames Martinez General Manager
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
Tina
"NICE HOTEL CLOSE TO THE BEACH"
EXCELLENT PLACE FOR A VERY RELAXING VACTIONS. WENT WITH MY FAMILY AND THE WHOLE EXPERIENCE WAS FANTASTIC. VERY GOOD PEOPLE. ALWAYS PLEASED TO SERVE YOU.
PABLO
Nobody speaks English and if they say they do they barely speak, it's not really all inclusive you still have to pay for top shelf liquor and the rooms have a weird smell
Other trip Jul 31, 2015
"Not the best stay, will never come back"
For starters I do have to say that most of the staff at this resort were helpful for example Nathaneal from the front desk and bertis from the buffet staff. To begin this hotel does not keep their beach clean, they allow all the seaweed to pile up, i stayed at a different resort last year and they keep their beach nice and clean. They had some ridiculous rule that I could only get towels for the pool and beach after 1pm, unless I was "VIP" then I would be able to get them starting at 7am and throughout the day. I didn't have a problem making reservations for the restaurants except that they never really had availability where we wanted to eat. We got reservations at their Brazilian restaurant and the food was horrible and plain nasty!!! On top of that the staff at that particular restaurant was rude and condescending when we arrived and didn't believe we had a reservation because we were a party of 6, food was so bad we ended up eating at a buffet. On the other hand the food at the buffet was good and they had variety everyday, we didn't eat the same thing twice. The pool was decent but the swim up bar staff was nice but very unenthusiastic. They really didn't know much about drinks and seem not to be really happy with their jobs. The room was ok very outdated. When we got their non of our refrigerators were filled we had to go to front desk and ask for water and drinks. they have outside vendors that don't take no for an answer,aggressive.
love traveling
"Do not recommend this Hotel"
dirty pool bad food no free internet not all included
Other trip Jul 30, 2015
xoxe66
The beach dirty, staff no professional. Food not good.never return.
Other trip Jul 30, 2015
"Do not recommend at all"
No AC in the room for one night No water in the room for one night and one afternoon No free wi fi internet in public areas Buffet too small and with same food everyday No steaks at all, no Ham Italian Restaurant the worst experience Bad food in the buffet get me sick for three days Staff not friendly Not All inclusive ( Sea food , lobster,some wines) are not included Clinic is not included All beverages are poor bad quality The worst pizza ever
Other trip Jul 28, 2015
"Nice shows"
It was a great experience! We hope to visit Puerto Rico next year and hopefully Jamaica aswell. The hotel had outstanding and really fun shows! Even The workers were polite and generous.
Response by Barceló Dominican Beach - All Inclusive
Appreciated Customer, First and foremost, thank you for leaving such positive comments about your stay at our resort, it gives us great pleasure to know you had such a wonderful time. Thank you for highlight those things you enjoyed, but the most important the service of our staff who are very devoted to treat our guest with quality. In the name of our team, thanks for sharing. Best Regards, Radhames Martinez General Manager
Other trip Jul 26, 2015
yesenia
"Dont Recomend this hotel"
No free internet in the lobby.You have to pay $30 for internet Buffet way too small with same food every day Power lost and no AC in the room for (1) night No water in the room for (1) night and (1) afternoon. Hotel staff not that friendly Italian Restaurant :Worst restaurant ever in Punta Cana,white wine was hot!!! waiting for food for more than 1 hour We found bad food in the buffet, came home with upset stomach and diarrhea. Pool with so many people and dirty. Not ALL inclusive ( Lobster is not included, sea food is not included,clinic is not included, some wines are not included) No ham at all anywhere No french fries in the buffet The worst pizza ever !!! Gonna start a complaint with Expedia to have some of my money back
Other trip Jul 26, 2015
xoxe66
"Very good for the price"
I liked this hotel, the staff is attentive and my overall experience was good. I liked the food, the pool, the beach and enjoyed the shows every night.
Response by Barceló Dominican Beach - All Inclusive
Dear guest, Thank you for writting us such nice comments about your stay with us, it gives us a great pleasure to know you had a wonderful time. We work very hard to meet the expectations of all our guests. Thanks for highlighting the work of our staff, we will of course congratulate them for their outstanding job. We hope to have the honor of welcome you back soon. Best regards, Radhames Martinez General Manager
Other trip Jul 25, 2015
The food was ok i was not ok that i.needed.to make reservations for.the next day to eat at restaurants that are supposedly included in thw package deal i understand due to limited space but a full day in advance and have to make reservations between 7am and noon is a bit early. The food wasnt that great at any of the restaurants how ever the service by all the staff was outstanding.
Response by Barceló Dominican Beach - All Inclusive
Appreciated Guest, We are truly sorry you had an unpleasant experience during your vacations. We appreciate you taking the time to share your comments; this helps us to provide better services in the future. Furthermore, we would like to let you know we are very devoted to our guests, and the staff is committed to understand, help and satisfy all of your needs. Thank you for letting us know the inconveniences you had so we can enforce and improve the service, as your comfort and satisfaction is really important to us. Best Regards, Radhames Martinez General Manager.
Other trip Jul 25, 2015
Jose
"Not recommended"
Hotel staff not too accommodating.... Restaurant reservations was tough to make even though they were empty... Didn't make sense.... Good selection was not that great... Resort daily got crowded with locals...
Response by Barceló Dominican Beach - All Inclusive
Appreciated Guest, We are truly sorry you are having an unpleasant experience during your vacations. We appreciate you taking the time to share your comments; this helps us to provide better services in the future. we have contact the Guest Service department to review the situation with the restaurants reservations as soon as posible. Once again in the name of the Barceló Dominican Beach team thanks for sahring. Best Regards, Radhames Martinez General Manager
Other trip Jul 24, 2015
"Relaxing"
Overall we had a good time. We just wished there was more to do on the resort. We did have a lot of sea weed built up on the beach so sometimes swimming in the ocean wasn't so much fun.
Response by Barceló Dominican Beach - All Inclusive
Appreciated Guest, After a cordial greeting, we want to thank you for choosing us as your destiny for vacations. We have note of your comments in order to improve our services in general and satisfy your needs in a better way. Best Regards, Radhames Martinez General Manager
Other trip Jul 24, 2015
"landscape beautiful"
I had a great time. Love the landscape. It made you want to be there. I had no problem at the hotel.
Response by Barceló Dominican Beach - All Inclusive
Appreciated Guest, Thanks for sharing your excelent experience, to read these wonderful comments it's the best reward that we can ask for. We hope to have the honor of serve you in a near future. Best Regads, Radhames Martinez General Manager
Other trip Jul 21, 2015
"Rooms disaster."
we had 2 rooms in one room the sink in the bathroom pipes exploded and the power in that room went out. Took them forever to transfer us into a new room. In the 2nd room the pipes were leaking and it took them 2 days to come and fix it. As well as 1 day the room was not cleaned at all and finally when it did get cleaned at 9pm she just opened it and walked in and started cleaning while we were sleeping. Workers do not speak English well so when we asked the cleaning lady to come back later on in the day (she came the first day at 730am) she didn't understand and came back at 8am. Otherwise everything else was cool.
Response by Barceló Dominican Beach - All Inclusive
Appreciated Guest, In the name of the Barceló Dominican Beach team, we want thank for taking your time to share your experience and give us the opportunity to detect the points where we have to improve. We have contacted our Housekeeping and maintenance departments and informed about your situation in particular in order to avoid recurrences. About your comment that our staff does not speak English, we want to inform you that our team speaks at least the technical language of their areas. We hope to have the honor of serve you in the future. Regards, Radhames Martinez General Manager
5 night trip with friends Jul 11, 2015
Eva
This was our first all inclusive, so I don't have much to compare it to, but it was really nice. The food wasn't great, but I've heard that about a lot of resorts in the Dominican. The workers spoke enough English to get by, which was all that I expected due to the fact that we were not in an English speaking country
Response by Barceló Dominican Beach - All Inclusive
Appreciated Guest, We deeply thank ypu for taking your time to let us know your comments about your stay with us, it's a pleasure to know that you have enjoyed our facilties and services and we hope that this make you to decide visit us soon. Best Regards, Radhames Martinez General Manager
6 night romance trip Jul 12, 2015
"Not good"
worst hotel in the world I will never recommend this hotel for no custom Expedia should not sell this hotel online Service it was really bad and the Internet not good at all you have to pay for the room stink like poop The beach is really disgusting I really want a customer service from Expedia to give me a call because I want my full refund from this hotel they should contact the person in charge of the marketing and should close the hotel I will give from 1 to 10 a zero
Response by Barceló Dominican Beach - All Inclusive
Appreciated Guest, Please receive our warmest regards from the Barceló Dominican Beach. At the time, we would like to thank you for taking the time to share with us your observations during your past stay in our property. We assure you that throughout our company; we have the commitment to provide a quality service beyond our guests’ requirements, we are very sorry to know that we did not come up to your expectations in this occasion. We seriously regret if you felt uncomfortable or unsatisfied with the services and accommodations provided for the hotel, it is truly regretful to know that we were unable to satisfy your expectations toward our room facilities and we would like to offer you our deepest apologies for any possible situation you may have found in your room that may have distract you from the enjoyment of your vacations with us. We can assure you that whenever a client reports a situation in the room, we invest our very best effort in providing an accurate and definitive solution to any matter or request from our dear clients behalf, it is important to mention that these situations were not demonstrative of our regular operation and that we take customers feedback very serious as it is our main tool to keep moving forward improvement. In the name of the Barceló Dominican Beach team we ask yo to please accept our most sincere apologies. Best Regards, Radhames Martinez General Manager
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
not
I do not like not worth the price the hotel is very small does not have many activities the show is boring not recommend
Response by Barceló Dominican Beach - All Inclusive
Appreciated Guest, After a cordial greeting we want to thank you for sharing your comments about your recent stay with us. We regret that you felt usatisfied with our facilities and with the activities that we offer, we can suggest you in a future stay is to approach to our activities stand so they can inform you the choices that you have during the day. We ask you to please give us the honor to serve you in a near future and prove you our standards. Regards, Radhames Martinez Director General
Other trip Jul 17, 2015
veronika
"Nice hotel for the price"
The check-in staff was very friendly and accomodated us nicely when we explained we were celebrating our anniversary. The room we got was nice, although the patio door would not open and our mini bar wasn't stocked. We reported the door when we went to dinner, but had to call a 2nd time the next afternoon - after which a maintenance man came within minutes and took care of that and a squeaky hinge on the entry door. Our room was not cleaned on the 2nd day, despite us having our "Clean" sign out starting at 8:30 a.m. When we returned to the room at 3 p.m. for a nap, the maid was 2 doors down and said it would be done in about an hour. We told her not to bother, but asked for drinking water, which she provided. Our mini bar was not ever stocked during our stay and had we not asked for the water, we would have had to ask for more. If anything was lacking, it was the maid service - attention to detail (replenished coffee, but didn't empty/clean the pot?, minibar stocking) and timing. Overall, the grounds were well kept, the restaurants offered many selections (wouldn't recommend the Rodizio - food overcooked, service just mediocre), and the staff, in general, quite good. For the price, we were happy with the overall experience.
Response by Barceló Dominican Beach - All Inclusive
Appreciated Guest, After a cordial greeting we want to apologize for not have fullfil your expectations, we have extend your comments to the departments involved specially housekeeping and Food an beverages management in order to follow up cases like yours. We realy appreciated that you stand out our good relation between price and quality and we are sure that this point will be very helpful for our future customers. In the name of Barceló Dominican Beach team thank you. Best Regards, Radhames Martinez General Manager
Other trip Jul 14, 2015
Kelli-DR
"Hated it"
Beach was covered in rotting seaweed. Mini fridge was frosted over. Door to room was broken like someone had tried to break in. Food was not edible. Beach was unusable. Pool smelled like pee probably because of too many drunk people. We left and want to a better resort. Forced to stay 1 night.
Response by Barceló Dominican Beach - All Inclusive
Appreciated Guest, After a cordial greeting we want to let you know that we seriously regret if you felt uncomfortable or unsatisfied with the services and accommodations provided for the hotel, it is truly regretful to know that we were unable to satisfy your expectations toward our room facilities and we would like to offer you our deepest apologies for any possible situation you may have found in your room that may have distract you from the enjoyment of your vacations with us. We can assure you that whenever a client reports a situation in the room, we invest our very best effort in providing an accurate and definitive solution to any matter or request from our dear clients behalf, it is important to mention that these situations were not demonstrative of our regular operation and that we take customers feedback very serious as it is our main tool to keep moving forward improvement. In the name of Barceló Dominican Beach, thanks for sharing. Best Regards, Radhames Martinez General Manaer
Other trip Jul 14, 2015
disappointed
Not easy to find many things on site. One towel stand down on the far end of the property and no signs to tell you where it is located. Extremely challenging if you're not Spanish speaking.
Response by Barceló Dominican Beach - All Inclusive
Appreciated Guest, Greetings from Punta Cana in the name of Barceló Dominican Beach team, we want to apologize for any inconvenience that you may have encountered in our property that could dsitract you from the enjoyment of your vacations. Regarding to what you mention about the difficulty of finding any site in our facilitiies, we give to our customers a small pocket guide for this purpose and train our team in order to assist any customer in this kind of situations. In every area our employees speaks at least the necessary fro its area in order to be helpful to our customers. We will be very please to have the opportunity of serve in the future. Best Regards, Radhames Martinez General Manager
Other trip Jul 12, 2015