All hotels in Big Sky, Montana, United States of America

• Wellness Area
    Great wellness & sports facilities
    Delicious food
"Solid place to stay"
Hotel room was nice and clean, and breakfast was great. Hotel didn't plow their parking lot, which I thought was awful -- you had to walk through melted snow to get to your room. Other than that, it was an enjoyable stay, and I would stay here again.
2 night family trip Feb 11, 2016
Patrick
"Great room, and wonderful restaruant"
Room was clean and bed was comfy. I didn't love the super thick pillow, but fortunately had my own since I was on a road trip. The restaurant is awesome. Highly recommend checking it out if you visit.
Other trip Dec 1, 2015
elfish
"Perfection!"
I love buck t4! Wonderful staff! Had an amazing thanksgiving dinner! Will be staying when we come back! Don't miss out on the outdoor hot tubs, great for after Long day of snowboarding. They also have the best Continental breakfast I've Ever seen! And if you have fur babies like us, they do allow dogs:) Highly recommend !
2 night romance trip Nov 26, 2015
Ryan
"Neat stay at a nice place"
A beautiful hotel in a beautiful part of the world.
2 night trip with friends Sep 26, 2015
joseph
"Awful!!"
Upon checkin we were disappointed to find that our room choice was unavailable....we wanted a king bed...a bit surprising since I made the reservation months ago. Our room smelled as though it had been used for a gathering of smokers....and then some scent was used to try to cover it up. The AC was not working correctly...simply could not control the temp in the room....and it banged all night long whenever the compressor started. Neither of us slept much, needless to say. In the morning I explained to the desk clerk that while we had a three day reservation, we were checking out. I asked about the property cancellation and refund policy. I was informed that since we had booked through Expedia, there was nothing he could do. Very expensive one night stay!!!
Other trip Oct 1, 2015
traveler
"Great place"
A bit far from the national park and not much choice for restaurants but the breakfast was amazing and the room more than we expected.
2 night romance trip Sep 21, 2015
"Great place to stay in the Big Ski Area."
Dinner at the restaurant was wonderful. The free breakfast was the best I have ever seen. Old lodge feel.
1 night romance trip Sep 12, 2015
Only two minor complaints. 1) The iPhone docking station didn't work properly so I had to use my charger. 2) The pop machine would not take bills, but the front desk sent someone over right away with change.
3 night trip Sep 7, 2015
Terry
Nice staff and pretty nice room. The restaurant was a little disappointing... The chef seemed to be trying a little too hard to be fancy at the expense of good food.
1 night romance trip Sep 9, 2015
"Good and bad"
The pros: The spa/pool was awesome. Warm and fun for an adult and 4 yo both. The restaurant was awesome, and though they didn't do room service, they were very friendly and allowed my mom to have take-out since the baby was acting up. She even got a margarita to go. The food was awesome! Fridge and microwave in room. The surroundings!! It was beautiful in Big Sky. The cons: The bed was very hard, and there are grooves where people have slept before you. They are in need of new mattresses. No elevator. If you have kids and heavy luggage, this is not very fun. The air conditioning was an ancient thing that didn't really help. Not a big deal for winter, but for the summer it sucked. The hot water didn't work unless you ran the tap for a long time. In summary, though I did love the pool area and restaurant, I wouldn't stay there again unless they updated their mattresses. I slept very little because of the poor condition.
1 night family trip Sep 2, 2015
Katie
"Ask for the older restaurant section"
Room was large, but pretty basic. Enjoyed the dinner, but were placed into the newer part of the restaurant, and after dinner checked out the "older restaurant which was much nicer.
1 night romance trip Sep 7, 2015
Michael Scott
"Great place but.."
Wonderful hotel, great room,comfy bed and very nice breakfast. Only issue was my room was really hot and no air conditioning and didn't cool off till 4 am with Windows open and fan on.
1 night romance trip Sep 3, 2015
roxanne
"Had a nice stay, located in a scenic route"
I stayed with family for 3 nights and had nice stay. Hotel is located in a scenic route. Hotel is 50 min from Yellowstone west - refreshing scenic route from hotel to Yellowstone. Lots of options included in complimentary breakfast. Very clean. Friendly hotel staff. I will recommend this hotel for you.
Other trip Aug 25, 2015
Aji
"Good place to stay"
Nice place, good lodge to stay at.
3 night family trip Aug 19, 2015
Glen
"Quiet vacation"
Hotel staff was excellent, breakfast was great. Rooms clean. Beds totally uncomfortable and you could hear all the noise in the hallway so you would get woken up every time a door opened or closed or people talked.
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
little pricey for the time of the year
1 night romance trip Aug 20, 2015
"Beautiful grounds"
The only problem we had, was that we were on the second floor & it took forever for the hot water to get too us - which results in a waste of resources. We mentioned it at check out & was informed that is just the way it is.
Other trip Aug 21, 2015
Paula
"Nice place to stay on our Western trip"
The bed was comfortable best sleep I have had on the road past 10 days. The complimentary breakfast had a good variety of breakfast items. Yes I would stay here again when in area. Nice place to stay if you are headed to West entry into Yellowstone.
Other trip Aug 19, 2015
Jimbo
Older but very nice. CLEAN and COMFORTABLE! No pool. 2 out door hot tubs. GREAT Restaurant on site.
Other trip Aug 19, 2015
"Breakfast was great !"
breakfast was great , and good location close to the Yellowstone park .
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
ria
We had a bad experience with people partying in the hall at 2:30 am in the morning....
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
"Good hetel!"
The room is clean, have good facilities The environment is clean, and they have swimming pool. The hotel is not far from west entrance of Yellow stone national park. free WIFI, free parking, and free breakfast; breakfast is very good!
Other trip Aug 14, 2015
Tao
"Awesome breakfast and non-welcoming front office."
Welcoming staff are quite not customer friendly .Even simple reply is without welcoming emotion.
Other trip Aug 12, 2015
"Nice Montana Lodge"
This is a nice Lodge in the beautiful Montana Mountains. Nice huge hot tubs were nice and the morning breakfast is very nice, served in the dining room. When we booked it said 14-17 miles (aprx. from Yellowstone) which means the very corner of the park boundaries. BUT, actually it's roughly 50 miles from the West Yellowstone Entrance. Which isn't too bad if you're coming to this hotel from the North, but if you have to pass W. Yellowstone to get here and then drive back to W. Yellowstone it'll be aprx. 100 round trip.
Other trip Aug 12, 2015
beautiful setting and really nice, clean and comfortable room. We really loved the mountains nearby and the grounds around the lodging.
Other trip Aug 8, 2015
"We had a great time."
Rooms were clean and comfy. Staff was friendly. So close to Yellowstone which is amazing. Would definitely go back again.
Other trip Aug 8, 2015
"Top shelf - customer service"
Outstanding Customer Service - Buck's T-4 provided excellent customer service to my family. Check in was fast, restaurant was great, and the employees were extremely friendly and helpful. My family had a great experience.
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
"Nice Room"
It was an overall nice room.
1 night romance trip Jul 28, 2015
Keith
"Nice and quiet, very Friendly staff"
Stayed only one night, very quiet and clean. Staff very friendly and a very good breakfast included
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
well I chose Bucks T4 due to them being one of the few pet friendly hotels near Yellowstone. The hotel was about 50 miles from the park, but it wasn't bad at all. The rooms were cozy, clean updated, and cool. The shower was a little short for a guy 6'2", but I made due. The free breakfast buffet was great!
2 night romance trip Jul 29, 2015
jeff
"Nice and clean hotel Good free breakfast Beautif"
A little bit far from park gate(45minutes) But the hotel is excellent
Other trip Jul 31, 2015
"Great if West Yellowstone is full."
Not a lot to do but clean and a good place to sleep.
Other trip Jul 30, 2015
jovi
"Big Sky delight"
Lovely stop on cross country trip. Beautiful views. Excellent staff. Good food and clean deluxe room. Would love to stay longer.
Other trip Jul 29, 2015
harper
"Pet hairs and urine stains in bedding"
nastiest place I've ever stayed. My room wasn't ready until 430pm check in so my son and I went up the road checking out the area We got back and checked in aronf 6 pm. My son lifted the bed spread to find dog hairs all over the fitted sheets. I guess the cleaning service was running begins and was cutting corners. We called to get a new room but lodge was sold out and cleaning service was gone. Desk staff brought use a new top sheet as they couldn't find a fitted sheet. While We waited for it I decided to shine my light on the bed where we discovered the fitted sheet not only had pet hairs but urine stains as well. I went and bought some sheets in Bozeman for the rest of our stay. We would have left and found somewhere else to stay had everything in the area not been booked.
2 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
Joey
Overall this was great hotel. Room was clean and comfortable. Staff was friendly and help. The breakfast was well above the standard hotel breakfast. This hotel was well worth the extra drive to West Yellowstone and it's a pretty drive anyway.
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
Ashley
"Very nice accommodations!"
The hotel was very clean and the staff was very hospitalable....we had our dog with us and we couldn't take into the restaurant so they arranged for us to dine on the patio. The food was excellent. I don't know if all rooms are arranged like ours, but I didn't like having the sink just as you walk into the room. That was awkward, especially if someone is coming into the room and you're brushing your teeth or whatever.
1 night romance trip Jul 22, 2015
"Clean and nice hotel"
We were happy with our stay at this hotel. It is clean and comfortable.
Other trip Jul 25, 2015
"No air conditioning!"
I booked this hotel months ago, the rooms are spacious and clean, but I was very surprised to find out when we got to our room that there was not air conditioning in our room! We had a small fan to use, but it did not keep the room cool!
Other trip Jul 15, 2015
"Very nice hotel"
Great hotel in a great location. Price is on higher side but if u r willing to spend it then it's worth it! Amazing breakfast too.
3 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
Brij
"Nice hotel close to yellowstone"
Very nice hotel. The staff is helpful and friendly. The free breakfast is very good plus free wifi. The only drawback is the location that doesnt have much things around..but we cannot expect much for a great hotel that close to yellowstone 48 miles
Other trip Jul 11, 2015
andy
"Fabulous"
I absolutely loved it. We want to go back this time we will fly. Thinking honeymoon location. The lodge, the bedroom, the beds, the restaurant. Their personnel was so kind. Love it
1 night family trip Jul 7, 2015
cynthia
It would have been nice to have a pool. The breakfast was fantastic. Our time there was short.
1 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
"nice hotel, nice view. I spent 2 days in there."
nice hotel, nice view. I spent 2 days in there. good stay...
Other trip Jul 5, 2015
xihao
friendly staff,restaurant had good breakfast.Open for dinner but we ate in west Yellowstone.Normally about a 45 minute ride to the park but there was some road construction along the way
Other trip Jul 2, 2015
"Charming lodging in a beautiful area"
We felt very comfortable and welcome at this lodge.
Other trip Jul 1, 2015
Jan
"Best hotel experience"
This was by far one of the best hotel experiences I've ever had. The rooms were gorgeous and immaculately clean. The bathroom was large with a separate shower and jacuzzi tub. The hotel had a wonderful and large outdoor hot tub which was nice after a long drive. There is an adjoining restaurant and bar. The food was really good, but not your usual meat and potatoes type fare and it was pretty pricey. The free breakfast buffet in the morning had a nice variety of hot foods. Overall, this was a fantastic lodge and I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again.
1 night romance trip Jun 22, 2015
Celeste
"Not so clean"
Old hotel, room was not clean. Not recommended.
1 night trip Jun 24, 2015
"Buck's Big Sky"
We were put in a basement room. The room was musty smelling, damp and stuffy. There was no air conditioning in the room. Terrible room for the price.
Other trip Jun 17, 2015
"OVERPRICED"
STEPS TO TAKE LUGGAGE UP. HALL WAS DIRTY CARPET NEEDS REPLACING. ROOM WAS CLEAN AND COMFORTABLE. NOT MUCH GOING ON IN AREA UNLESS YOU ARE PLANNING ON ENTERING WEST SIDE OF YELLOWSTONE. BEAUTIFUL DRIVE FROM LODGE TO ENTRANCE. OVERPRICED FOR FACILITY
Other trip Jun 16, 2015
MARIE
"Nice setting"
Everything about this hotel was nice, specially the dining, food was top notch, the only problem I had is that our bathroom was full of black mold on the ceiling above the shower..
Other trip Jun 13, 2015