All hotels in Big Sky, Montana, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here46625 Gallatin Rd, Big Sky, MT, 59730, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

The hotel is located about 50 mins north of the West Yellowstone entrance. It was a little hard to locate in the dark. The breakfast at the hotel was a full spread and great. It has a hot pool which we did not use though. I was not completely satisfied with the cleaning services. However, the rooms were very comfortable and kept clean. I must say that the winner here was the breakfast.
5 night trip Aug 24, 2014
"Big Sky getaway"
Great breakfast, comfy bed and quiet room. Free high-speed internet.
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
Joni
"T4 stay for Yellowstone trip"
Excellent hotel with great breakfast option and friendly people. The only thing is distance from yellow stone, it's not 1 hour it's almost 2 hours from scenic point to hotel. Everything else was perfect
2 night family trip Aug 30, 2014
Su
"Big Room in a Big Place"
After three nights in bed and breakfast places, the desk staff was just polite not friendly. I tried repartee with restaurant staff, it did not go far. I forgot about that when I opened my room's door. This was the nicest room I have maybe ever had. I had a king bed, nice sitting area, spacious bathroom. The wifi was strong and fast. Dinner-I promised myself a trout dinner in Montana. Bucks T-4 offered one in the dinning room. It came with "jardiniere" which I had to ask about. Pickled cold vegetables I was told. All good I love pickles, except that was not a radish, it was a huge garlic bud I bit into and swallowed. It ruined my dinner and evening.
2 night trip Aug 28, 2014
"bucks"
It was a great place to stay the atmosphere was great
3 night trip with friends Aug 24, 2014
jeff p
"no air conditioning"
It was a very beautiful property. It was also a warm day and there was no air conditioning. We had a room that looked out on a nice grassy sitting area so having the windows open was not an option. The hotel restaurant was very expensive, most entrees were over 30.00! The buffet breakfast was good and free.
1 night trip Aug 28, 2014
Sandy
My family and I stayed there during out trip to Yellowstone national park 40 miles from west gate. Very nice comfortable,roomy pet friendly,breakfast included,dinner lounge,everything we needed at affordable prices. We would gladly come back for future stay.
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
"Highly recommended!"
This is a great spot kind of off the beaten track. The staff was very friendly. The breakfast was very good. Carpet and doors in hallway are a bit rundown but rooms more than made up for it! Great hotel.
2 night family trip Aug 22, 2014
"Great Lodge!"
When we decided to take our family of 4 on a road trip West this summer, we went on line and started booking hotels. We are so glad that we booked Buck's T-4 Lodge in Big Sky, MT. And to our surprise, when we arrived, we were told that we had been upgraded to a suite. It was great. And the restaurant was excellent! We had been on the road for several days, so having a delicious meal was greatly appreciated. And it was the first time that our family had Elk, and it was so tender it just melted in your mouth. The breakfast was delicious too! They had everything you could possibly want for breakfast, and then some. We had a great stay at Buck's T-4 Lodge and we will definitely recommend it to our friends going out West.
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
Kristin
It was the most disappointing stay ever!! Way overpriced for the room given to us. If you are going to be put in a basement with spiders in the bed, you should be told and not try to rip the consumer by never indicating the room was so. the desk help was really no help with trying to find a room in the next stop of our trip which was Jackson, Wy. We had been traveling for 2 weeks with this trip planned out but sorry we picked Buck's T-4 Lodge. Incidently, the food was pricey but the servers in the restaurant were very congenial.
1 night trip Aug 20, 2014
Gary McCandless
"Rainy night on the Gallatin River"
After a 4 mile or so hike, including a twenty-three hundred foot vertical foot summit, Buck's T-4 was a welcome sight; especially for a couple of easterners suffering from altitude adjustment. From check-in to check-out everything was simple for the guest, but required attention to detail by the owner and staff. When we told our friends up north where we chose to stay after leaving them, we were reassured by two thumbs up. Book your stay now. If you are staying for more than a two nights, the dinner shuttle into Big Sky as a GREAT feature and something to seriously consider!
Other trip Aug 22, 2014
"Excellent hotel, great restaurant"
We needed accommodation close(ish) to Yellowstone. Tried this on pot luck. Really surprised to find it to be a lovely, sophisticated hotel, well thought out with great facilities. It has lovely rooms, and a great bar with a truly excellent restaurant with wine list to match. Oh, and a fabulous location as well.
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
phil
It was very nice, a little further from Yellowstone than I thought but it still was a good location. We did not get to use the outdoor hot tubs or pools because it was raining, but they looked nice. The breakfast was awesome!
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
Very nice, beautiful views and clean relaxing room
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
"Very charming place"
This place was awesome. The room had two queen beds and microwave and fridge. Unfortunately I didn't do enough research prior to booking so it was kind of far from our destination but still I would definitely stay there again! Beautiful views, clean rooms and a great hot breakfast buffet came included. The staff was incredibly friendly.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
amy
"Well worth the money!"
This hotel was more pricey than I prefer to pay, but it was with it. Considering what we payed, it was a great deal. The breakfast was good and the service was great. My husband and I plan to go back for a romantic getaway, sometime in the near future. Highly recommend!
1 night trip Aug 7, 2014
Shylah
"Very Satisfied"
We had a very good experience. The desk clerks were extremely helpful. Our room was clean. The free breakfast had a good variety and everything tasted good. The location was great because the whitewater company we were going to the next day is located in the same parking lot. They have two large hot tubs that the kids really enjoyed.
1 night trip Aug 5, 2014
Verna
Great place to stay!
1 night business trip Aug 6, 2014
"Nice for what it is"
This is definitely not a 4 or 5 star hotel. Many of the rooms are more like motel rooms in which you enter from the outside. It's perfectly comfortable and the breakfast is hot. The lodge itself is a bit outdated which means there are not any fancy amenities, but they do the best with what they have.
5 night trip Jul 29, 2014
Awesome place, totally will stay there again
1 night business trip Jul 31, 2014
Caroline
"Convenient location for Yellowstone and Big Sky."
The hotel is conveniently located for visiting Yellowstone NP and Big Sky Resort. The rooms are very clean and comfortable. The complementary breakfast is superior to other locations we stayed. The restaurant was also a pleasant surprise to us and I highly recommend dining there. Overall I would definitely come back to Buck's T-4 when in the Yellowstone area and highly recommend it to other travelers.
Martina
"Hidden Gem"
I booked a room at Buck's T4 last minute. Basically because it was cheaper than the others. When I got there I was surprised at how nice the hotel is. The rooms are perfectly designed to enhance the feel of being in a national park, while still maintaining a classy and cozy feel of being in a hotel. It has everything you need: wifi, breakfast, and two mini pools/hot tub. It was so peaceful, I ended up extending my stay even. After visiting, I still would have booked this hotel even if it were the most expensive hotel in the area. The true meaning of a hidden gem.
Ely
"Nice lodge"
The lodge gave our family a free room upgrade and it was very nice and appreciated.
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
Rooms were clean, neat and everything that we could have expected. We had a quiet and restful night in-spite of the fact that the hotel was full. The complementary breakfast was first rate! Would do the experience again in a heartbeat.
Other trip Aug 2, 2014
"excellent hotel to stay"
hospitable hotel staff, excellent hotel facility, great hot breakfast. My friends and I enjoy the stay at Buck's T4 lodge.
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
jason
"Yellowstone Vacation"
We booked our stay with Buck's T-4 Lodge for our Yellowstone vacation. Though it was 50 miles from the Park, it was worth being out of the busyness of West Yellowstone. The hotel staff was friendly and efficient. The room was comfortable and well appointed. A full breakfast comes with the room. The food was very good, with plenty of options. Breakfast seating was difficult to come by on two of our mornings there. There are two very large hot tubs for guests to enjoy. The area is beautiful, and if you like to fly fish, the Gallatin river is right across the road.
4 night family trip Jul 24, 2014
Joanna
We had an enjoyable time. Rooms were nice. Hot tubs were great.
"Summer trip to Big Sky"
Buck's is pretty nice overall but a little pricey at $207 (includes tax) for a room with 2 queens. That said, it looks to be one of few options in the Gallatin Valley and it is very close to Big Sky so the pricing is probably what the market will bear. The included breakfast buffet was good, not great, but it was the best of all the included breakfasts we had in our trip. Also, the WiFi is complimentary. So overall, a 4 out of 5 at this price.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
Hotel really clean and very nice room is really clean and very nice. But advertised pillow top Bed there was no pillow top bed and it was hard as a rock!!!! extremely nice people at the hotel and the restaurant was excellent
1 night business trip Jul 26, 2014
cv
"It just okay"
I saw the good review on tripadvisor but it just okay. It is basically clean. the building, interior and bed are old. You can smell old.
1 night trip Jul 23, 2014
Last minute reservation that I was very happy with. Super tasty restaurant and comfy beds to crash in after a long day at Yellowstone.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
"45 min away from Yellowstone National Park"
My stay couldn't have been more perfect........... Very enjoyable; adequate Room size. Perfect sound system and the jet tub was fit for a Queen!! I was uprated for free from a queen size bed to a King size bed suite. The TV set was 32 inches long and had many enjoyable channels to chose from. Over-All the Lodge was a very good choice to spend the night before seeing the park.
1 night trip Jul 21, 2014
Helen
"Great rustic hotel in a beautiful setting."
We had a great stay. Beautiful location. Awesome breakfast buffet for free! Would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Jul 26, 2014
"Nice hotel in a beautiful location"
The hotel was really nice with clean rooms, clean linen and a vey good breakfast. The location is stunningly beautiful! A family of 4 stayed there and we definitely recommend this hotel. Be aware that the hotel is 45 miles from the West entrance of Yellowstone National Park. But the drive is stunning, is we did not mind the distance.
Other trip Jul 26, 2014
dave
"Close to Yellowstone"
Make sure to exit the NW corner if you're heading north. Restaurant was excellent but be prepared to pay....and it was worth it.
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
Staff was professional and friendly. Room was clean and comfortable. Dinner was excellent.
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
"Excelent Stay and View"
Great stay, and scenery. July is a good time to stay here, Other times it will either rain or snow. If your a morning walker or jogger it a great place to do it. Breafast is free and its good, menu change everyday and not a Continental Breakfast. Its 40 mins. drive to Yellowstone west entrance but there are alot to see before going into Yellowstone.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
Eloisa
"great stay"
We had a wonderful experience and we're e very pleased with the staff and our hotel room. I would stay again if we were in the area.
1 night family trip Jul 15, 2014
Angela
location is 45 minutes from Yellowstone, however the drive is beautiful!
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
Great location. Clean hotel and comfortable. No AC in the room which may not be an issue if one prefers the air from the outside by opening the windows. May request portable fan . No indoor or outside pool but has a hot tub outside. Breakfast is great with fresh fruits and new feature everyday. It is one of the hotel's true amenities.
2 night trip Jul 13, 2014
Maria
My wife and I had a very nice stay at Buck's T-4. I had accidentally made a reservation for one less day than I needed and they were very good about letting me add a night and upgraded my room as well at no extra cost. Also, the hotel is very close to most areas you would want to see in Big Sky as well as Yellowstone. One place nearby that we especially liked was Blue Moon pizza. They were one of the few food places open late and had excellent food and wonderful people working there.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
J.
"Beautiful location"
The rooms were small but nicely furnished. Small sink area outside bathroom; both need updating. The staff was friendly and helpful. The lodge is in a beautiful area but attractions are quite a drive. Restaurant food was good.
4 night family trip Jul 8, 2014
P.
"Great for Yellowstone area"
Staff was great and rooms nice and clean definitely stay there again
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
"Had a nice stay, however"
We enjoyed our stay at Buck's T-4, however we felt they coulod have been more accomodating with regard to our son who uses a wheelchair. My husbasnd had to carry him up 4-5 stairs and then down 4-5 stairs. Had we not been able to do that, we would not have been able to stay. We would have appreciated a room change had something opened up. They seemed annoyed we didn't book directly with them. It is a very nice place, however. Good, hot breakfast with a friendly staff. We heard the restaurant is very good, but didn't have the opportunity to eat there. Quiet location. Bike path along the busy road. A little bit far to walk to anything, but close proximity to Big Sky and very convenient between Bozeman and W. Yellowstone. Lots of pretty flowers and nice patio area with fireplace.
4 night trip Jul 1, 2014
Alison
Very comfortable rooms; excellent breakfast buffet
2 night trip Jul 2, 2014
Travelor
"Lovely hotel"
I booked Buck's for my yellowstone vacation. Everything is lovely, the room, the hotel staff, the wonderful breakfast. The only drawback is that its too far away from Yellowstone, although we had a pleasant stay, next time I will rather book a hotel near park entrance.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
"Light sleepers beware"
Regret staying here. I was one the first floor in the main building by an exit & all I heard was people in and out. It also sounded like the people above me were going to fall thru the ceiling. You could hear everyone walk. You could also hear water running all the time from people using the shower, sink or toilet. There was no ability to regulate the temp in the room & it was cold at night outside (35) even though it was beginning of July. I was rather cold. I went to the front desk the next day & they moved me to another room & building after I stated how unhappy I was. It was either a room next to the hot tubs or a room next to the road. While there were less people, you still heard everything. They did make an effort to improve the situation but I should have just cancelled the second night & gone elsewhere. They really need to invest in insulation. While this place was closer to the west entrance of Yellowstone than Bozeman, I really wish I had stayed in Bozeman. Not much to do/dine in Big Sky.
2 night family trip Jul 1, 2014
"Charming and Friendly"
Room was a bit small but still very comfortable and quaint. The room was clean and fresh with a little cabin like flair. Desk staff, particularly in the morning were extremely friendly and gracious. Our room was third floor with no elevator, so be prepared. Short trip into Yellowstone.
1 night trip Jun 30, 2014
melteach
"Wonderful surprise"
First time in the area so at the mercy of luck re lodging. While this lodging is directly off the highway, the lodge buildings and the grounds are lovely. We stayed in one of the hospitality suites and it was delightful! The surrounding mountains are lovely and the sounds from our open windows were winds and leaves. The nearby town offered excellent pizza (pesto chicken) and friendly people when we needed a meal afterhours. The service at the lodge restaurant was quite good. The lodge staff were warm and it was clear we were welcome guests.
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
Kristy
"Nice option for visit to Big Sky"
We booked a King bed with sofa bed for the extra space. Unforturnately it was at the end of hall on the lower level in the West wing right beside and under the stairs to upper floor. (This is the pet and kid friendly wing - but we had neither). If you are a light sleeper I wouldn't recommend this location. Other than that it was a very comfortable stay. The breakfast options were delux.
Other trip Jul 2, 2014