All hotels in Big Sky, Montana, United States of America
46625 Gallatin Rd, Big Sky, MT, 59730, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Not super fancy, but very nicely done for its class. And the restaurant is excellent. Feel comfortable booking here.
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
"Average, good breakfast, good location"
We stayed at Buck's for one night while visiting the Big Sky area on our way to Yellowstone. The lodge itself felt old and smelled musty (we thought it smelled a bit like cat urine in the lobby). No elevators, so be prepared to carry your bags up the stairs. The room was clean enough, but by no means does it deserve a 5-star rating. It was good for a one-night stay and the price was reasonable compared to other places in the area, although still a bit pricey for us and for the quality offered. The breakfast was good, with some hot selections and lots of fruit. If you are looking for a place to put your head and a good breakfast, this place might be ok - but be aware that it is just average. If we return to the area, I would do some more searching to see what our other options are.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Jen
"Great Big Sky / Yellowstone stay location"
Large clean room with all the amenities for being in a rather remote location. Good complimentary breakfast. Friendly staff. Front desk recommended BBQ joint down the road (Gallatin Riverhouse Grill) that was amazing. Stayed for a visit to Yellowstone, but will return for our next Big Sky trip.
1 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
Inga
"Great Location, Excellent Restaurant, Bar"
Buck's T4 is getting a little worn out physically. The hotel rooms, hallways and lobby all are showing wear and tear, but they are clean. The staff are wonderful, the restaurant and bar are the best in Big Sky.
4 night trip Sep 22, 2014
Greg
Lovely accommodation and wonderful breakfest.. Nice rooms and comfortable Beds'
Other trip Sep 27, 2014
lora
"Excellent Lodge"
Staff proficient and restaurant food first class. The rooms excellent and cleanly serviced.
Other trip Sep 25, 2014
"Good hotel"
Resturant and bar were very pricey. Breakfast was excellent. Hotel room doors were loud when closed and we stayed in a room by the exit stairs and the sounds of people passing by were amplified waking us up early in the morning. Clean and friendly staff.
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
R Marek
"A great stay! Rustic, and very much like a lodge"
we didn't know what to expect from this place, but the reviews were good and the price was right after a rough sleep the night before in a not so super 8. We didn't have a cell signal when arriving in Big Sky, so couldn't look up the exact location. We were heading north from West Yellowstone, and figured we passed the place because there wasn't much around. Sure enough, the place showed up on the west side of the road with a big sign you couldn't miss. Big clean rooms, amazing breakfast, great wifi. If you're in the area and you need a great place to stay, Bucks' T-4 should be your overnight stop.
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
Overall a good experience, I had a meeting at the same facility so was handy. Meal was very enjoyable.
1 night business trip Sep 17, 2014
Roy
"Nicer than expected"
This was our first time at Bucks T4 but we will stay again. Nice clean rooms and a nice facility overall. The breakfast was much better than your average hotel breakfast and my kids loved it.
"Great stay."
Even though it is next to the highway it feels like you are in the mountains. The hot tubs are nice, the breakfast is fantastic and the restaurant is good. We enjoyed our stay at Bucks T-4.
"Loved this place!"
This is a beautiful lodge. We loved our room that looked out on the inner courtyard with water feature, benches, etc. the staff was friendly, the rooms had everything you would want and the breakfast buffet was way above par. The only thing I could "complain" about would be the coffee, but nobody's perfect! There are also a number of fun restaurants in the area.
Annie
"Vacation"
Breakfast was very good excellent food at the Restruarant. Very nice place to stay a bit far from Yellowstone.
Other trip Sep 20, 2014
sln
Nice enough, nice and helpful staff, most of all was the breakfast, it was great!!!!
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
"Loved this hotel"
This is a great hotel, clean, roomy, beautiful, etc.. The breakfasts were great, everything was fresh and cooked perfectly. If I come this way again, I will stay here.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
Annie
"Buck T review"
Very nice hotel. Large and clean rooms with plenty of amenities. Location not that good for Yellowstone. Took 45 mins to drive to the West entrance but doable.
2 night trip Sep 13, 2014
Forry D
"best breakfast of the 6 hotels we stayed at"
rustic lodge and no elevator so you need to carry things up stairs. it is a bit dark at the entry ways (granted it was side door to the hall to the rooms) so I had to use flashlight to help my companions get up. the breakfast was great of all the hotels we stopped at - eggs, sausages and fruits - enough to keep us full for our trip to Yellowstone.
2 night family trip Sep 4, 2014
"Great little hotel with friendly staff"
We reserved 3 nights at Bucks T-4 based on the reviews knowing we'd want to spend a couple days in Yellowstone. When we got here we decided to add 2 days to our stay. Our king room is very clean and spacious. The bed is very comfortable. The refrigerator is larger than many hotels so we've been able to have enough food to eat some meals in the room. The grounds are lovely with nice spots to sit and read or talk. The breakfasts are very much a cut above most hotels. Only those hotels that offer cook to order eggs or omelets might rate higher. Not only is the food very good and variable, they keep it full until after their closing time and room is full of light and not an alcove off of the lobby like most hotels. The staff have been friendly and efficient. When we decided to add 2 nights the desk clerk worked to ensure that we could keep the same room. My only criticisms - very minor - are that the hallways are kind of institutional looking and there isn't anything else around the hotel, i.e. you can't walk to anything. So while their restaurant is very nice for one special dinner we've had to drive a few miles to find other places to eat less fancy meals.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
Adnil
"Montana at it's best!"
Every aspect of our stay was delightful. Every staff member we dealt with went out of their way to make our stay a pleasant one. The breakfast each day was delicious and plentiful. Meals in the restaurant along with the service was 5 star. We are definitely planning on returning at some future point.
5 night trip Sep 7, 2014
J. Snider
Good breakfast and pleasant surroundings. Rooms were clean and staff was friendly.
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
"Nice Big Sky lodge"
Stayed here while visiting Yellowstone. A tad far away, but it availed us to many good things in Big Sky. Lodge was fine, very clean and quiet, even though it's pet friendly. The breakfast buffet was excellent, with different choices each day. Thankfully it was cool/cold then because we found only a heater, but no air conditioner. Overall, though our impression of the lodge was positive.
Other trip Sep 12, 2014
Very nice play to stay, would stay there again. Dining room has exceptional food and service.
Other trip Sep 12, 2014
Very good staff,excellent breakfast each day.a great place to stay when you visit Yellowstone
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
"Rest our heads"
Used the room to sleep in. Was in and out of Yellowstone. Found it convenient and very reasonably priced. Ate dinner and the food was excellent. 40 minutes to West Yellowstone entrance and a beautiful drive to get there. Would stay here again.
2 night family trip Sep 5, 2014
Roy
"Nice hotel in the mountains"
Great rooms and staff with beautiful views of the mountains... Great breakfast with a verity of choices
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
steve
"Good place to stay"
Great location, good parking - easy in and out, friendly staff, but mattresses were a little worn out. Breakfast buffet was included in my room cost, and it was excellent! Maybe the best breakfast buffet I've ever had.
Other trip Sep 6, 2014
The hotel is located about 50 mins north of the West Yellowstone entrance. It was a little hard to locate in the dark. The breakfast at the hotel was a full spread and great. It has a hot pool which we did not use though. I was not completely satisfied with the cleaning services. However, the rooms were very comfortable and kept clean. I must say that the winner here was the breakfast.
5 night trip Aug 24, 2014
"Big Sky getaway"
Great breakfast, comfy bed and quiet room. Free high-speed internet.
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
Joni
"T4 stay for Yellowstone trip"
Excellent hotel with great breakfast option and friendly people. The only thing is distance from yellow stone, it's not 1 hour it's almost 2 hours from scenic point to hotel. Everything else was perfect
2 night family trip Aug 30, 2014
Su
"Big Room in a Big Place"
After three nights in bed and breakfast places, the desk staff was just polite not friendly. I tried repartee with restaurant staff, it did not go far. I forgot about that when I opened my room's door. This was the nicest room I have maybe ever had. I had a king bed, nice sitting area, spacious bathroom. The wifi was strong and fast. Dinner-I promised myself a trout dinner in Montana. Bucks T-4 offered one in the dinning room. It came with "jardiniere" which I had to ask about. Pickled cold vegetables I was told. All good I love pickles, except that was not a radish, it was a huge garlic bud I bit into and swallowed. It ruined my dinner and evening.
2 night trip Aug 28, 2014
"bucks"
It was a great place to stay the atmosphere was great
3 night trip with friends Aug 24, 2014
jeff p
"no air conditioning"
It was a very beautiful property. It was also a warm day and there was no air conditioning. We had a room that looked out on a nice grassy sitting area so having the windows open was not an option. The hotel restaurant was very expensive, most entrees were over 30.00! The buffet breakfast was good and free.
1 night trip Aug 28, 2014
Sandy
My family and I stayed there during out trip to Yellowstone national park 40 miles from west gate. Very nice comfortable,roomy pet friendly,breakfast included,dinner lounge,everything we needed at affordable prices. We would gladly come back for future stay.
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
"Highly recommended!"
This is a great spot kind of off the beaten track. The staff was very friendly. The breakfast was very good. Carpet and doors in hallway are a bit rundown but rooms more than made up for it! Great hotel.
2 night family trip Aug 22, 2014
"Great Lodge!"
When we decided to take our family of 4 on a road trip West this summer, we went on line and started booking hotels. We are so glad that we booked Buck's T-4 Lodge in Big Sky, MT. And to our surprise, when we arrived, we were told that we had been upgraded to a suite. It was great. And the restaurant was excellent! We had been on the road for several days, so having a delicious meal was greatly appreciated. And it was the first time that our family had Elk, and it was so tender it just melted in your mouth. The breakfast was delicious too! They had everything you could possibly want for breakfast, and then some. We had a great stay at Buck's T-4 Lodge and we will definitely recommend it to our friends going out West.
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
Kristin
It was the most disappointing stay ever!! Way overpriced for the room given to us. If you are going to be put in a basement with spiders in the bed, you should be told and not try to rip the consumer by never indicating the room was so. the desk help was really no help with trying to find a room in the next stop of our trip which was Jackson, Wy. We had been traveling for 2 weeks with this trip planned out but sorry we picked Buck's T-4 Lodge. Incidently, the food was pricey but the servers in the restaurant were very congenial.
1 night trip Aug 20, 2014
Gary McCandless
"Rainy night on the Gallatin River"
After a 4 mile or so hike, including a twenty-three hundred foot vertical foot summit, Buck's T-4 was a welcome sight; especially for a couple of easterners suffering from altitude adjustment. From check-in to check-out everything was simple for the guest, but required attention to detail by the owner and staff. When we told our friends up north where we chose to stay after leaving them, we were reassured by two thumbs up. Book your stay now. If you are staying for more than a two nights, the dinner shuttle into Big Sky as a GREAT feature and something to seriously consider!
Other trip Aug 22, 2014
"Excellent hotel, great restaurant"
We needed accommodation close(ish) to Yellowstone. Tried this on pot luck. Really surprised to find it to be a lovely, sophisticated hotel, well thought out with great facilities. It has lovely rooms, and a great bar with a truly excellent restaurant with wine list to match. Oh, and a fabulous location as well.
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
phil
It was very nice, a little further from Yellowstone than I thought but it still was a good location. We did not get to use the outdoor hot tubs or pools because it was raining, but they looked nice. The breakfast was awesome!
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
Very nice, beautiful views and clean relaxing room
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
"Very charming place"
This place was awesome. The room had two queen beds and microwave and fridge. Unfortunately I didn't do enough research prior to booking so it was kind of far from our destination but still I would definitely stay there again! Beautiful views, clean rooms and a great hot breakfast buffet came included. The staff was incredibly friendly.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
amy
"Well worth the money!"
This hotel was more pricey than I prefer to pay, but it was with it. Considering what we payed, it was a great deal. The breakfast was good and the service was great. My husband and I plan to go back for a romantic getaway, sometime in the near future. Highly recommend!
1 night trip Aug 7, 2014
Shylah
"Very Satisfied"
We had a very good experience. The desk clerks were extremely helpful. Our room was clean. The free breakfast had a good variety and everything tasted good. The location was great because the whitewater company we were going to the next day is located in the same parking lot. They have two large hot tubs that the kids really enjoyed.
1 night trip Aug 5, 2014
Verna
Great place to stay!
1 night business trip Aug 6, 2014
"Nice for what it is"
This is definitely not a 4 or 5 star hotel. Many of the rooms are more like motel rooms in which you enter from the outside. It's perfectly comfortable and the breakfast is hot. The lodge itself is a bit outdated which means there are not any fancy amenities, but they do the best with what they have.
5 night trip Jul 29, 2014
Awesome place, totally will stay there again
1 night business trip Jul 31, 2014
Caroline
"Convenient location for Yellowstone and Big Sky."
The hotel is conveniently located for visiting Yellowstone NP and Big Sky Resort. The rooms are very clean and comfortable. The complementary breakfast is superior to other locations we stayed. The restaurant was also a pleasant surprise to us and I highly recommend dining there. Overall I would definitely come back to Buck's T-4 when in the Yellowstone area and highly recommend it to other travelers.
Martina
"Hidden Gem"
I booked a room at Buck's T4 last minute. Basically because it was cheaper than the others. When I got there I was surprised at how nice the hotel is. The rooms are perfectly designed to enhance the feel of being in a national park, while still maintaining a classy and cozy feel of being in a hotel. It has everything you need: wifi, breakfast, and two mini pools/hot tub. It was so peaceful, I ended up extending my stay even. After visiting, I still would have booked this hotel even if it were the most expensive hotel in the area. The true meaning of a hidden gem.
Ely
"Nice lodge"
The lodge gave our family a free room upgrade and it was very nice and appreciated.
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
Rooms were clean, neat and everything that we could have expected. We had a quiet and restful night in-spite of the fact that the hotel was full. The complementary breakfast was first rate! Would do the experience again in a heartbeat.
Other trip Aug 2, 2014