All hotels in Monticello, Arkansas, United States of America
306 Highway 425 N, Monticello, AR, 71655, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

"Bad experience."
The room was not clean it was also full of flies. I had to go buy a fly swatter to kill them all. Was going to make coffee in the room and there was hair in the water resivour. Would not recommend this hotel to anyone.
1 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
Ronanza
"Pleasant stay"
Me and my family had a wonderful time there. It was very peaceful everything was close by to where we didn't have far to travel to get to it. The staff was very nice. If whenever we plan to come that way again this would be the best place to stay. Thanks for a great stay.
2 night family trip May 7, 2015
"Daniel and Amy's Wedding Weekend"
Wonderful trip to go to Sons wedding..simply marvelous.
1 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
Randall
"Motel 8 near meeting"
The only thing wrong was I got a smoking room which I did not want.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
"Nice Location"
Rooms are comfortable and personnel are quite friendly. Although rooms are a little dated and could use some modernization they are kept clean..... kudos to the room staff.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"Good Stay"
Clean room, friendly staff
1 night romance trip Dec 25, 2014
"Great for the price!"
Great stay for the price. Staff was friendly, and breakfast was good. Clean room.
1 night family trip Nov 25, 2014
laura
Always stay there when in Monticello. Clean and convenient.
Rose
"Great Week-end"
We were very pleased. The flexibility they offered us on check out time was a great help and very much appreciated.
Other trip Nov 15, 2014
"Nice location-Nice people"
Located in middle of main north-south strip (hwy 425). Off highway enough to be quiet and easy access. Found everyone friendly and attentive to any needs/ requests. Not a glamor hotel, but neat, clean, and a good value.
Other trip Nov 14, 2014
"Awesome Stay!"
Stayed a couple of days to go deer hunting! Great access to everything
2 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
"Average!"
Dissapointed the room smelled like cigarette smoke, I thought you had to REQUEST a smoking room so I didn't know I would be getting a smoking room anyways. Other than that, it was fine!
2 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
SAVANNAH
Comfortable stay at a low price.
1 night business trip Sep 18, 2014
I really appreciated the hotel staff and how patient they were. I also liked that he gave me a room close by and easy access to my vehicle. The restaurant suggested was very good.
1 night business trip Sep 18, 2014
Annie H
The hotel was great enjoyed my stay & will return!
2 night business trip Apr 18, 2014
Tony Taylor
"Great stay for my family."
My family had a 2 night stay here while we were visiting with family we don't see often. The rooms were clean and the staff were friendly especially to our 1&2 year olds which is a big plus for mom :) the only thing we didn't like was the restaurant in front of the hotel was remodeling even into late hours of the night and even the hotel staff had to go tell them to stop and even had to call the cops because they were careless about the people resting behind them. Then it started right back up at early hours and woke our kids. But that had nothing to do with the hotel. We will be picking this hotel for every stay now with it's reasonable rates and friendly staff for every visit we do in that town. We get pretty much everything the other hotels have to offer for a lower price. Although I wouldn't recommend the rubber biscuits as I call them as they upset my stomach like it hadn't been in years. But the waffle maker made up for that on the second morning and I had a yummy waffle and my kids enjoyed the yogurt.
2 night family trip Mar 18, 2014
"Central location"
Good basic hotel. Continental breakfast could use some eggs!
1 night trip Mar 11, 2014
"A nice quiet stay"
Nice updated room, hot shower, pleasant employees, and a quiet night of sleep. Try the Mexican restaurant in front of the hotel. It's pretty good.
Response by Super 8 Motel - Monticello, Ar
Thank you for staying with us at Super 8 in Monticello, Ar. Thanks for the review, we are always trying to make the guest experience better.
1 night business trip Jan 28, 2014
"great location"
In Monticello, AR for a business meeting. the room was clean and the air condition was great.
Response by Super 8 Motel - Monticello, Ar
Thank you for staying with us at Super 8 Monticello, We hope you enjoyed your stay here with . We hope to see you again very soon. Thaank you
Other trip Oct 3, 2013
Dee
The bathtub drain wouldn't drain. The tub refinish is peeling off. There is a lot of deferred maintenance at the motel. It looks like many of the repairs are shabby and poor. It makes the motel look cheap and low quality.
1 night trip Sep 15, 2013
Mt Hood
"Nice motel"
This is a nice place to stay for a low price. The room was nice, clean, nice TV, internent everything that the more pricy places offer. Staff very friendly & professional. When eggs & bacon are added to breakfast menu it will be even better. Really enjoyed my stay.
Response by Super 8 Motel - Monticello, Ar
Thank you Ms. Lena for your review, and thank you for staying with us at Super 8 Monticello
Other trip Sep 7, 2013
Lena
"College Stay"
I had a very nice experience and the staff was great. I went to move my son into his dorm and it waS GREAT
Response by Super 8 Motel - Monticello, Ar
Thank you for staying with us at Super 8 Monticello, and hope to see you bank again
Other trip Aug 27, 2013
The door was difficult to open/ no iron in the room and the one secured from the office did not work/Old/ Morning office personnel nice/ Night Office personnel were not.
1 night trip Apr 6, 2013
"Was fine for short visit"
It smelled really strong of bug spray during our stay....the remote needed batteries....and we asked for a wake up call and didnt get it. Other than that, it wasnt bad for the short stay we experienced. Was easy to find.
1 night family trip Feb 20, 2013
L. Carter
"Close to eateries, good for the price."
The motel room was better than I expected. Clean and convenient to lots of eateries. If you just want a place to sleep and shower, no problem here.
1 night trip Feb 1, 2013
"Short stay of one nite but was good."
Supposed to be for three nites but job was canceled. Nice hotel but their so called breakfast wasn't much!
3 night trip Dec 10, 2012
Guyman
"Thanksgiving"
HAD A WONDERFUL AFFORDABLE STAY AT THIS LOCATION. I'M FROM THE GENERAL AREA SO IT WAS NICE TO HAVE THE CONVIENENCE.
3 night trip Nov 20, 2012
CARLOS
it was great and look forword fo a second there.
3 night trip Nov 23, 2012
"You will be pleasently surprised"
The outside of the hotel, is like any other Motel, hotel, not much to look at. But once I checked in and got to my room. I opened the door and I was blown away at how awesome the room was. It had to be one of the nicest room I have ever stayed in. It wasn't over the top great, but just perfect. The bed had a good firm mattress, the tv was just big enough, and the obvious improvement to the room when they remodel were really great. Shower was hot and the shower head was one of those ones you could change the flow and make it a massaging spray if you wanted. Overall I was amazed and I will be staying there again the next time I am up there.
1 night trip Oct 26, 2012
By the time I arrived, my plans had changed and I had to request a room change. The staff was very friendly, efficient, and helpful. This hotel is a great value for the money!
1 night trip Oct 26, 2012
Jeannie
"great hotel"
The front staff were very nice and the room was large and clean.
Other trip Sep 26, 2012
"Family Appreciation @ UAM"
I initially wanted to stay at the Holiday Inn Express but they were booked. The exterior wasn't anything to write home about but the renovations to the inside were nice. Also try the Mexican Restaurants that's in front of the hotel. Excellent food.
1 night business trip Sep 15, 2012
ben
Other trip Feb 10, 2013
Family trip Dec 24, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for Super 8 Monticello

"Needs lots of repairs. Pictures are not of this hotel. Door..."
08/15/15 ballm0m East Saint Louis, Illinois
Needs lots of repairs. Pictures are not of this hotel. Door to our room would not shut all the way. Reported this to desk. Lady came and looked. Never fixed.
"Nice room"
08/09/15 Dwight R Virginia Beach, Virginia
Nice accommodations near many restaurants and shopping. Little league team staying there at the same time, but I didn't hear them once my door was shut.
"Worst experience every. I stay in a hotel room about 90-100..."
07/31/15 411jodyb Springhill,la
Worst experience every. I stay in a hotel room about 90-100 nights a year and this was the worst ever. BED BUGS,BED BUGS,BED BUGS.
"school trip"
07/20/15 L4066ILkateb Pocahontas, Arkansas
Beds were hard, floors were nasty, and shower was like being washed off by a power washer. Rooms were nice and quiet
"Home away from home"
07/09/15 P9231OEamandal Clarksville, Tennessee
The service was excellent, the room was very clean, the staff was very professional. I always enjoy staying at this hotel when I come home to visit
"Not Bad"
06/27/15 Abby L
The room over all was decent and clean, but when we entered the room, the air was not on and the temperature in the room was 96°. It took several hours for the room to cool, which made sleeping difficult at best. Hotel staff was very nice and the room was acceptable otherwise.
"Cheap"
05/07/15 Bricksy
Stayed one night for work. While everything worked and I had no real issues (other than accidentally booking a smoking room, blech), the room was in bad need of upkeep. I guess that's why it was the cheapest rate in town. The TV was fuzzy, the bathtub mat was scuzzy, and I just didn't feel very secure with the cracks around the door that let me know everyone that passed by. I will say that the bed was seriously one of the most comfortable I have ever slept in away from home. Think I'll be back at the Days Inn for my next stay.
"Super 8"
04/20/15 Corrina A Sallisaw
When we arrived the girl at the front desk was awesome! The room on the other hand was not! There was an awful smell like someone had smoked in the room even though it was non smoking. There was a cigarette burn on the comforter and what looked like blood spots on the sheets....Gross!! In need of a bad update. Pillows were tiny and hard. Bed was hard. Carpet was disgusting. Room was filthy. Would not stay again. Great restaurants very close by and easy to get in and out.
"Fishing trip"
03/28/15 William M Russellville
Room was clean and set up nicely. Beds were a little hard. The front desk and manager were great to work with in every way. Breakfast had lots of choices including lots of healthy ones.
"We booked the hotel room to have a small Christmas party..."
12/31/14 LITTLE ROCK
We booked the hotel room to have a small Christmas party with my aunt who lives in the area. Upon arrival, the desk clerk was very hospitable, checking us in promptly. We had requested a ground floor room which was available and I can say it was the cleanest room I have ever stayed in ever, as the housekeeper was cleaning it when we arrived and doing a fantastic job. I feel our presence may have pressured her, but the room was wonderful. We had breakfast there, and was very impressed to find the great selection of items, yogurts,waffles, biscuits, pastries, all fresh and delicious. Checkout was just as smooth as check in. Ya'll are great and we'll be back!!