All hotels in O'Fallon, Missouri, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here100 Comfort Inn Ct, O'Fallon, MO, 63366, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

2.9
"Okay stay for the price, room for improvement"
We were here for 2 nights. It is a decent hotel for the price and breakfast was a plus. Workout area and pool area was nice to have. Upon arrival the front desk attendant was having trouble with the computer. I had to wait a good 30 minutes to check in. This wouldn't have been so terrible if I didn't have 4 heavy bags, and an infant with me. It was also late at night, so of course I just wanted to put my son back to bed. The breakfast was ok. The eggs were a little watery the first morning. The microwave dial was sticky when I went to use it for the first time. I stayed there 2 nights and the 2nd day my key did not work. And as far as I could tell, others did not either. I had to again carry my infant son back down the front desk, and he was awoken from his nap because of this. The TV did not work the second evening I stayed here. It was supposedly not from the hotel but a cable provider issue.
2 night family trip May 1, 2015
Jerilyn
"Disappointing overall."
The room was comfortable for the price. Hot Breakfast was a plus and the first morning was staffed by a very friendly gal named Pena. She was always making sure the food was restocked and to our liking. she was GREAT! The following morning was a different server and the eggs were watery, and the sausage gravy was really runny. Not appetizing at all. The attendant was a bit frantic at how busy it was and just told everyone to microwave the eggs to "congeal" them, she " had to keep the people feed". We were also disappointed to see there wasn't a whirlpool, but the kids tried to enjoy the pool. It was far, far too cold in the pool room and impossible for anyone to tolerate. For the price, we thought whatever, but I wouldn't choose this particular hotel again, unless the changed a few things.
2 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
"good hotel"
It was a good hotel, very clean and comfortable. However, there is not much at the same exit. No restaurants, just a gas station. You have to get on the interstate to go anywhere.
2 night trip Jul 11, 2014
"Decent Enough"
This place sufficed for an overnight stay. The room itself was clean overall, however, the cushions on the sofa sleeper were torn & falling apart. Also, there was no mention of the pool area being shut down for renavations so our kids were disappointed to find they couldn't swim.
1 night trip Mar 29, 2014
Cheri
Room had stained sheets, thin cheap blankets, broken toilet seat.below average stay.
1 night trip Mar 28, 2014
traveler
I was disappointed that the indoor pool was not in service. We did not find out until we checked in
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2014
"nice"
Construction updates going on so there was no pool for use. Breakfast items were sub par, and biscuits were cold. The room was nice, clean and simple. Desk personnel were polite. Good bang for the buck.
1 night trip Feb 15, 2014
"Not up to expectation!"
Had asked for rollaway and mattress was ripped all down the side with guts of mattress hanging out. No sheets or blanket were left. Called for the sheets and was told I would have to go back to the desk to get them. Coffee maker was broke. The people that stayed prior to us had filled it wth water. Machine was broke so it was left that way. It leaked all over the tea and coffee packets. Ice machine was broke on our floor. The hallways were dirty and had not been vacuumed and also had stains. Breakfast was subpar. Had stayed at Drury Inn in St Louis prior 2 days and they were fabulous. Will stay at Drury Inn in St Peters in the future!
Other trip Dec 31, 2013
signature
"Would not recommend"
I was in a nonsmoking room, and the room itself was free of odor. The hallway had a distinctly off odor, clearly not smoke free. The room and bathroom seemed basically clean. However, the curtain was visibly stained. The cleaning crew did not clean the toilet the first day (it clogged, and still was when I returned in the evening). The capstone? I got to watch a large, many legged bug 1.5" long scurry across the bathroom floor and out of sight. I then discovered another similar one behind the shower curtain on the floor dead next to the tub.
3 night family trip Dec 8, 2013
Grandmother
"Dirty"
Long black hairs on the sheets, paint chips in shower and bathroom floor. When I told staff checking out she didn't seem to care or was concerned
Other trip Dec 8, 2013
"Adequate for my needs."
There were a noisy group of motorcycles at a near by restaurant that caused the police to arrive which was not conducive to a pleasant stay.
Other trip Sep 25, 2013
"Avoid Like the Plague"
One of the tackiest places I've ever stayed. Booked for myself, wife, & Daughter plus Son & girlfriend while attending a funeral in St. Charles. I was not a hero for booking us there, lets just say. First of all, let me start with the group of surly men who camp out each evening in front of the hotel & drink beer. Management took no mind. After that it took a while for the desk clerk to appear and check us in. GENERAL: All of the hall carpets throughout the motel hallways look like someone or something had motor oil diarrhea from one end to another. Big black stains up and down. Likewise, all of the walls in the hallway had black skid marks up and down. OUR ROOM: Third floor = no internet and they know it. Also, ice machine broken on 3rd. Carpets in room - filthy. Don't look in the corners of the bathroom. Just don't. Bed was ok, but the spread on top was questionable in cleanliness. BREAKFAST: Scrambled eggs, no breakfast meat as advertised, biscuits & gravy -ok, cereal, bagels, toast, Danish. Not as advertised. OVERALL: General feeling of uncleanliness & uneasiness throughout the stay (the drinking gang and local area). Poor quality service, poor attention to details, terrible management.
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
Ken
"Hotel was good"
Nice hotels , beds were comfortable Breakfast was good and kept well stocked
Other trip Sep 1, 2013
al
"Won't return."
Clock on stand kept resetting and flashing. Tried to plug phone in to charge and outlet was not covered or securely fastened to wall (reason for clock issues?) Trash and dirt on floor behind night stand. Toilet had mildew underneath the rim. Also, a group of 5-6 men stood outside the main entrance of hotel, drinking beer. Rather uncomfortable to have to pass them each time we went somewhere.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
Receptionist very good. Disapppointed as hotel needs upgrades and pool heater broken and equipment in work-out room needed fixing.
1 night trip Jul 15, 2013
"Pleasing"
It was a very nice place to stay, the room was clean and comfortable and the staff was friendly and helpful too!
Other trip Apr 29, 2013
Breakfast: biscuits could have been fresher and coffee was terrible. The staff was great and made a great recommendation for dinner locally.
Other trip Apr 11, 2013
"Not up to par."
Rooms need to be updated. The bathroom towels were shredded on the ends and looked like rags. The wallpaper in the bathroom was peeling off the walls. No hair conditioner was available.
Other trip Mar 30, 2013
Room was clean. It was cold and the bathroom never warmed up. Breakfast was good.Very convenient location close to the interstate, but far enough away to be quiet.
1 night trip Mar 2, 2013
"Not a good hotel for the price"
The pool heater is broken. The breakfast left a lot to be desired (biscuits and danishes where cold and hard, the gravy had a weird taste). The wind sill in the room was nasty from a past water leak that has been left untouched. The blankets had cigarette burns in them in a non smoking room. The bathroom had tile falling off the wall. The tv was ok for a flat screen, I never could see what channel I was on and there was no list of stations in the room. I feel for $90 a night, there should have been better maintenance done to the building. I should have went the extra 5 miles and spend the extra $30 to stay at a hotel where I knew what I was getting. Lesson learned on my end, hope the hotel learns their lesson.
1 night trip Jan 28, 2013
Is an older hotel, but well kept for the most part. Breakfast was good and staff were friendly and helpful. Heater in pool was broken. Pull out sofa mattress was old & stained.
1 night trip Nov 21, 2012
"Good hotel for families"
Nice and responsive staff. Decent room. The swimming pool is too cold.
Other trip Nov 23, 2012
"Tired Hotel"
This is a tired motel. The fountain in the lobby didn't work, the pool and hot tub were outof order. I decided to use the treadmill since I couldn't swim, the treadmill was broken too. Our room looked onto the deck of the subdivision houses behind the hotel. The room was clean, that's about all that can be said for this place.
1 night business trip Oct 31, 2012
Lake Lady
"Nice hotel for reasonable price!"
Quick overnight business trip. Friendly hotel staff, clean room, location was close to my business meeting, good breakfast included.
Business trip Oct 8, 2012
Rooms were neat and clean. A lot of places to eat in the area. Breakfast was good and ready on time. Within 10 miles of the venue I had to be at daily. Hotel staff was very nice and helpful. Would definitely stay again. This was my second stay at this Comfort Inn.
4 night business trip Sep 5, 2012
"Not worth the money"
This hotel is old and run down. I will never stay here again. This hotel was not worth the price one bit!
1 night trip Aug 12, 2012

1 night trip Aug 23, 2012
2 night trip Jul 27, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for Comfort Inn & Suites

05/17/15 CAmell40 Clarksville, Tennessee
The king size bed was new and updated with the new type of comforters and pillows. Bathroom was spacious with a rectangular sink. Plenty of hot water too. The room actually had plenty of walking room. I was very pleased with the cleanliness of the room as well. The breakfast was very good with plenty of choices, healthy and not so healthy, something for everyone. Front desk staff was pleasant, not overly friendly, but pleasant.
05/16/15 Vicki C Danville
We usually stay at the Comfort Suites in St. Charles but they were full so we stayed here. Susie at the front desk was very personable. She obviously liked her job and was good at it. Our room was clean. No complaints there. The breakfast was what I expect from a Comfort Suite hotel. No complaint there. The hotel as a whole was clean as far as I could tell. For the money, it was fine.
"Stranger in my room!"
04/12/15 Leanne1222
After checking in we went up to our room to find it completely dirty. The room had dirty towels and soda cans everywhere. We went back to the front desk to inform them our room wasn't even clean. They ended up resigning us to another room. The 2nd room looked clean and comfortable. We left to go to our friends wedding only to come back to our room to find a complete stranger standing there. How unprofessional, frightening, and upsetting it was to walk back into your hotel room to find a stranger standing in the middle of your room! Walking into the room with no forewarning from the staff or anyone that someone will be in my room was upsetting. My personal items such as credit cards were in my room. My identity could have been stolen. Unacceptable!
04/04/15 Dody36 Omaha, Nebraska
After spending two night in Quality Inns that were awful, I was hesitant to stay in another Choice Hotel. The room was very nice and large and had two Queen beds that were very comfortable. The room was clean and I felt like I could sleep in peace. The breakfast room was large and had a large variety to choose from to eat.
"Newly renovated Comfort Inn in O'Fallon, MO is a hit!"
03/17/15 Carol D Saint Charles, Missouri, USA
Eight of us recently had a sewing getaway weekend at the Comfort Inn in O'Fallon. The hotel was recently renovated and the rooms and meeting room where we did our sewing were great! And the staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The rates were very affordable, too! We plan on visiting them again in the fall for another sewing getaway. '
"Housekeeping kept our toothbrush :/"
12/25/14 Robin S Ashland, Missouri, United States
We stayed for one night the weekend after Thanksgiving. Hotel over all was satisfactory EXCEPT the housekeeping and front desk staff. Our daughter forgot her sonic care tooth brush and the travel case on the bathroom sink and discovered it as soon as we arrived home that evening. Immediately called the hotel and informed them. As we have family in OFallon who could go pick it up. Gave them the description of the housekeeping staff member that was at our room as we left and all info. Was promised a call back first thing the next day, no call. I called and spoke to the day staff and surprise suprise, they knew nothing. To my much "suprise" again, no one knew nothing about our forgotten toothbrush. Who keeps someone's toothbrush! Will never stay again!
"Go to another location."
09/13/14 Randy R Greenfield, Indiana, United States
Stopped late, Comfort Inns are usually a decent place to spend the night, not this one. The lobby looked good, but as we went to our room we noticed large areas where paint had been rubbed thru to the dry wall. Both luggage carts were held together with duct tape. Should have taken the hint and went onto St. Charles. Our room had a faint odor that I can't describe (mold?) but appeared to be clean. The bathroom had paint on the back of the door, the tile work was not grouted around the tub and there was black stuff (mold?) bleeding thru the paint on the wall near the tub. The paint and trim work throughout the room was poor. Continental breakfast was the normal fare and warm had to ask for more food to be put out. I loaded the car while my wife waited to checkout, she was the only one waiting, she was still waiting when I pulled the car to the door. It's obvious that the owner/management do not care about this location. I am surprised that Comfort Inns allow this location to carry their name. The night desk clerk and lady working breakfast were very pleasant. We were planning on spending the morning in the St. Charles area however heard that protestors were planning on shutting I-70 down so we left rather than taking the chance of being caught in that mess.
"Good price for what you got"
06/15/14 Acton J Columbia, Missouri
We stayed for the State Baseball Tournament the hotel is being updated. the rooms are big and roomy. Free breakfast in the mornings, free coffee all day in the lobby. The rooms are clean with comfy beds and clean bathrooms. Rebecca at the front desk does a great job!!!!!!
"much improved over last year"
06/14/14 JohnHagopian Los Angeles, California, United States
They seem to have freshened up everything since I was here last year. The hotel does not shell like cigarettes, and the room is much better than last time. The staff is super friendly, and do their best to make you happy. This hotel is around $20/day more than extended stay America, but well worth it. They have all the amenities that a hotel should have, and an indoor pool that most do not. For my extra $20/day I got a nice breakfast; more comfortable bed; larger room; staff who made free copies and scans; $2.50/load of laundry instead of $4.00; better equipment in their gym; hangers that I can hang my slacks on, etc etc.
"Comfy place"
06/08/14 sbarker7 Little Rock, Arkansas
Nice, spacious room, comfy bed, and quiet! Enjoyed our stay! Rebecca at the front desk was especially nice! We had tornado warnings during our stay and had to be evacuated to the downstairs hallway and she was very professional and caring about it!