All hotels in Jamaica, New York, United States of America
153-70 S Conduit Ave, Jamaica, NY, 11434, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

"Good value and convenient"
Knowing that we would arrive from Europe near midnight, we booked the Holiday Inn Express to be ready to continue our trip the next day. The hotel was convenient and a good value. The biggest surprise was the breakfast, which was much better than the usual stale pastry and watery coffee. The staff was efficient and friendly.
1 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
"Close to airport"
방에 처음 느낌은 좋앟으나, 히터가 고장나있었음. 그래서 카운터에 전화를 하려고, 수화기를 드니 먹통. 전화선을 찾아서 연결하고 전화하니, 안받음. 할수없이 카우터까지 찾아가서야, 히터가 고장났음을 알림. 잠시후 히터수리하러 온 사람왈, 수리못하니, 카운터에서 전화올거다 했는데 전화안옴. 또다시 카운터까지 내려가서야 방을 변경하여 해결됨.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
W.K. LEE
"great stay"
New Years weekend in nyc very nice stay at HIE thanks.Will stay again.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
sandra
"Decent"
Not the easiest to get to from manhattan by public transport. You have to take the shuttle to JFK and then air train and then regular subway. Overall worked out fine for us. Free parking was a plus. Very polite employees. Was able to get good food delivered to us.
2 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
"Perfect for a layover!"
Stayed at this hotel for a night and found it great. It has a friendly atmosphere. The room was clean and comfortable. Definitely worth the price. The breakfast wasn't amazing but everything else was.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Simone
"Customer service amazing.."
front desk Clarissa was amazing great employee.. Loves her job she is an asset to ur company...
1 night business trip Dec 27, 2014
Peter D.
"Great customer service."
Great shuttle service. Wonderful, friendly staff. Great stay. Rooms could be a lot better but you get what you pay for. I would stay here again.
1 night trip with friends Dec 9, 2014
"My stay was nice."
The parking was the only problem. Staff was great
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"Nice hotel close to the airport"
I was only here a few hours since I had an early flight. I had a good experience and the staff was friendly.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Very nice and simple hotel near JFK AIRPORT do the job for one night to catch your plane on the next day. Nothing special but the staff are very nice
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
Ali
"very good"
Stayed only for one night. Staff was friendly, room was nice and clean,may be a little on the smaller side but enough for two people. I think having a microwave in the room is something that the staff should definitely look into. Breakfast was awsome and shuttle was right on time. Overall very good.
1 night romance trip Dec 14, 2014
Arijit
"Will hear cargo planes taking off"
very loud noise from JFK cargo planes taking off
1 night romance trip Dec 17, 2014
No wifi coming in, 30 minutes wait to be picked up at the airport, no tissue in the bayhroom dispenser; not recommandable.
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
"Overnight stay, pleased with friendly staff!"
Stayed here for one night on a long layover. The staff checking in was very friendly, and offered take out menus so I could order something to eat when I got in. The room was clean, though furniture could use a little bit of a face lift. Once you're asleep though furniture really doesn't matter. I ended up turning off the heater since it kept turning on and off through the night and was a little loud. It was set under the window so I suspect the thermostat was just confused. I went down to see how much a late check out would cost and it was FREE until 2pm which was great since my flight wasn't til 7pm. I was also delighted to find biscuits and gravy at the complimentary breakfast. Quality of foods for breakfast are what you would expect, but B&G was the last thing I expected to see at a hotel breakfast bar. I arrived late and left without really going anywhere so I can't say anything about the area. I did feel safe enough using the shuttle (it was difficult to catch the right airtrain from JFK though) and getting into the hotel. Over all this isn't a 5 star hotel obviously, but it suited my needs perfectly and would stay here again.
1 night family trip Dec 13, 2014
"Hotel In Jamaica, NY"
Stayed here for a night with my boyfriend. Location is about 35 minutes from Manhattan. Room was clean and comfortable, staff was friendly. Didn't encounter any issues. Parking is available at the hotel which makes it convenient if you have a car.
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
Irene
"Nice hotel near to airport."
Hotel need to improve carpet in room ,but other than that We have a great time there ,excellent free breakfast and staff are very professional.
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
Aleida
Great location & staff with a nice price to boot Free breakfast & airport shuttle
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
mike
"Alright stay"
Very small room. Felt cramped.
3 night business trip Nov 26, 2014
"Convenient accommodating hotel"
I stayed at this hotel twice while visiting New York. I love the convenient location to the airport, entertainment, and major roadways.The hotel is clean, quiet, staff is friendly and very accommodating.The breakfast was satisfactory; self parking space is limited. The two negatives, I can comment on was a slight smoke odor in a non smoking room (probably left from a previous guest); as well as a light stain on one of the white bath towels.Overall, I would revisit this hotel for future stay.
1 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
"Ok"
the front desk staff were very friendly and welcoming, even called the room to make sure all was good with the room??? A Holiday Inn? yes Where they failed was that the lazy rooms cleaning and or maids leave the dirty sheets containers right outside the guests rooms I had to move one to get into the room the next morning there was another one there and all the doors to the services like Pantry etc, where propped open and looked terrible ,,the guests all had to walk past them on the ground floor level.. So the front of house were excellent let down badly by the back of house...
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
Amos
"Close to JFK"
I had an early flight out of JFK and wanted to be near the airport due to wintry weather. I used the hotels hourly airport shuttle. They also had food and drink availably for purchase at the front desk. The staff was friendly. Perfect for a night near the airport.
1 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Carole
"Great for overnight"
The only downside was no restaurants within a good distance. Take out was the only choice.
1 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
Maryann
"Quick stay near jfk"
The hotel location near the airport and free wifi is what prompted us to oick it. It's a simple no frills hotel... If. You plan to just relax in the room and order delivery (food & beer) then great..if you want access to good dining then be prepared to call a taxi service or rent a car
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
raj
"Nice hotel, staff could care less"
Really nice new hotel. I was there for a 5hours due to an overnight layover. I slept well. Couldn't eat the breakfast but it didn't look that bad...just usual stuff. The front desk lady was very cold and kept chuckling at everything I asked about...quite rude i'd say. Xany expect much from the NY/Queens crowd eh? Shuttles only depart every top of the hour which omi think is ridiculous, so I lose an extra hour of sleep just so I can catch the right shuttle? It should be on demand at night and every 15 mins during the day, that's how it is everywhere. And what's up with this no hotel rewards because you booked through Expedia? Its stupid! Expedia should do something about it.
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
Moe
Excellent stay hotel staff helpful pleasant enjoy my stay
2 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
Yvonne
"Last minute reservation without the ripoff"
Concierge was awesome. Snacks and drinks were easily available. Only negative thing was then soda machines, which were a bit out dated - otherwise s great stay for 140,00 per night
1 night business trip Nov 16, 2014
"Perfect place"
We're repeat visitors. We love this hotel. We were coming back from Europe going to the West Coast and beyond. It was 26 degrees when we got to JFK, Federal Way was shut down, the Hotel shuttle was waiting. We hoped on, they were waiting. Absolutely no problem. AND . . breakfast is good.
1 night family trip Nov 16, 2014
"Great & convenient for a layover"
We stayed here for 1 night before getting a flight out the next day. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was decent and the room and amenities were great. There is also a free shuttle service that runs every hour that picks you up and then drops you back to your terminal.
1 night romance trip Nov 17, 2014
Karis
No problems. Quick shuttle to JFK. Good breakfast, clean room. Good value.
"Nice hotel, clean rooms"
Very nice staff, soft and comfortable beds.EEven the breakfast was good.
Ketron
"Great location and friendly staff."
We arrived early and they allowed us to check in. I had my two little kids and the staff were very friendly with them. The shuttle bus was on time and the room was clean. Upon check out it did not take us that long . Breakfast was really good.
Ala
"Very Convenient"
Amanda and Paulette at Front desk was awesome. Hotel so convenient to JFK Airport. Breakfast was a plus too.
1 night trip with friends Nov 15, 2014
Puanani
Overall it was good considering the price and the proximity to the airport. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful, the shuttle was right on time and the room was clean. The heater was loud and annoying but I didn't have to leave it on for long. I would recommend for an overnight stay.
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
Rod
"Desk clerk made the difference"
Very nice hotel. The desk clerk, Amanda, was amazingly helpful and friendly.
1 night business trip Nov 14, 2014
rex
"Great for an overnight stay"
Pros: - The staff were very helpful and friendly. - Although there isn't a restaurant at the hotel, there are several take-out options available from nearby restaurants, some of which are open 24 hrs (just ask the front desk for menus). - Shuttle to the airport is convenient (runs every hour) and free. - Very close to the airport (5 mins) - In-room wifi speed was fast enough for video streaming. - Bath&Body Works toiletries in the room - Iron provided - Good cable channel options Cons: - Room had a funny smell and didn't feel very clean - Area around JFK is generally shady - Hotel didn't feel very safe
1 night romance trip Nov 12, 2014
Aleena
"Perfect Gem"
This is a perfect hotel for those laying over from the US to Europe, coming in from the West Coast which is what we were doing. It was quiet, comfortable, the staff was very considerate, the shuttle to JFK was quick. We were able to take a 10 hour day into Manhattan, Absolutely no complaints.
1 night romance trip Nov 3, 2014
I was booked in a room for wheel chair users; no bath and the floor was soaking wet after I had a shower
Other trip Nov 7, 2014
"Will avoid"
Our two bed room was so small we couldn't pass at the foot of the bed unless one of us was gone. Bed linens not the best.
Other trip Nov 1, 2014
"Would Return"
Excellent place to stay near JFK
1 night romance trip Oct 22, 2014
Micheal
"Poor"
Poor
1 night business trip Oct 14, 2014
rabindranath
"Great experience!!!"
Overall stay was great. Room was clean, bed comfortable. Free parking and free breakfast
2 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
Etzer
"Get Your Money's Worth"
The room was clean and big enough for four people. The drain in the basin was slow and the maintenance people tried to undo it however it needed more attention. We suggested changing room and they were more than gracious about the whole thing. The staff was very accommodating, not a bit annoyed. The location is a little out of the way but their free shuttle was there to take you to the airport and the air train which connects to the subway into town.
1 night family trip Oct 18, 2014
Shirley
"Room Without a View"
The room is very small and dark. There is a small window but it is block by brick wall. The refrigerator and microwave are not in the room. The closet is very small and it will not fit our luggage's.
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
"Finally"
Hotel staff goes out to please you I changed room two times until i got the room that i was comfortable with !
1 night romance trip Oct 19, 2014
Brenon
"Good hotel"
Breakfast was good. Shuttle to Jfk was fine. No complaints!
1 night romance trip Oct 18, 2014
"Ok hotel"
TV was not Working properly; power outlet damaged;
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
edwin
"A++++ Service"
Marcy is a Guest Service Agent, and she went so far above and beyond the call of duty in helping me that I had to write a review. There was a mixup in my reservation, which was not the fault of anyone at Holiday Inn Express.. Marcy spent 2 1/2 hours dealing with the booking agent to straighten things out. While this would be extraordinary service under normal circumstances, what made it even more impressive is that when 11 pm came--the end of her shift--and the matter still wasn't resolved, she continued to work on my behalf. She probably left work at nearly midnight. But, there's more. She also made sure that I had a taxi before I went to sleep and did everything she could to make my stay pleasant in other little ways. I have never been so impressed with a guest service agent's commitment, empathy and genuine competence. I would return just because the staff was so caring.
1 night business trip Oct 18, 2014
okay
1 night business trip Oct 10, 2014
Soji Adebagbo
Very good hotel and near JFK airport also provide a shuttle to take you to the airport
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Yousuf
Shuttle goes to JFK only once an hour. The windows do a good job of keeping out the highway noise. Breakfast was barely adequate.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014