All hotels in Jamaica, New York, United States of America
153-70 S Conduit Ave, Jamaica, NY, 11434, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

Stayed for a quick overnight between arriving from abroad and flying home.
Other trip Jul 2, 2015
"Great for passing through"
About what you would expect for an airport hotel in this category. Don't expect a 5 star accommodation with a scenic view. It is what it is, a great spot for a clean room and friendly staff while passing through JFK. We made a run into Manhattan for dinner via the subway on the E train (hotel shuttle to Federal Circle, Airtrain to Jamaica Station, subway from there). Took about an hour and $12.
1 night romance trip Jun 22, 2015
jerry
"Weekend in New York"
It was OK.
1 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
Luis
"Fine for an overnight at the airport."
Staff welcoming, breakfast, room comfiest if small. Overall fine.
Other trip Jun 28, 2015
"Family Affair"
We really enjoyed our stay in Holiday Inn Express. The Hotel was very clean and the hotel staff were great. When we came to check in and the receptionist seen we were from out of town she was giving us the run down to things going on in the area. I originally booked 2 double bed rooms and when I got there all they had was king beds. I was ok with the new arrangement seeing that they had a mini pull out couch. My 8 yr old daughter was pleased she didn't have to share bed with her sister. We were very impressed with how they handled our family member that were meeting us at our hotel to take us out. Even though I gave my cousin the room # the receptionist still asked where she was going which is great customer service. The parking is shared so you kind of have to get there early for a good spot. The breakfast in the morning was a super hit. I was able to find something very filling for my family to start our day. It appeared that each day was something different to eat. The convenience of the ATM was also great. I didn't hear any planes being so close to the airport. I have to come back to NYC for a wedding in 2016 and I will staying here without a doubt.
Other trip Jun 25, 2015
Road Mom
Clean, convenient, well-managed friendly service and super close to JFK which was important for me
Other trip Jun 25, 2015
"Great welcome home!"
Had been up for 26 hours traveling from Central Asia to Fort Myers, Florida. This hotel and the wonderful room with its extremely comfortable bead was the perfect thing to be greeted by.
1 night trip with friends Jun 17, 2015
Rosealie
"Last Minute Reservation"
Pleasantly surprised! Free shuttle from JFK (off of an Air Train stop -- close enough) and was very pleasantly surprised at how nice and friendly the staff were and how clean the whole place was! Fantastic clean room, and comfortable bed. All I needed was there and was perfect.
Other trip Jun 17, 2015
Jill
"Convenient airport hotel"
The hotel met our expectations in most areas and we would be happy to stay there when going through JFK. The staff is very helpful, which was much appreciated. However do not expect a wide choice for breakfast - for us it was ok for a short stay.
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
Javind
"Services at holiday inn express jfk"
They game me a room for people with disability with no bath tub the first night but after I complained, they gave a better room on the 5th floor the next day. Overall, I am satisfied with services provided by this hotel.
3 night romance trip Jun 10, 2015
"Excellent hotel"
I stay in this hotel when ever I'm in the area When I checked in I found out that the hotel had a major renovation The lobby was upgraded the breakfast room was upgraded , a fitness room has been added A huge difference from my last stay I recommend this hotel to anyone
Response by Holiday Inn Express Kennedy Airport
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I am pleased to hear you found our hotel to be excellent! We have added many upgrades to our hotel and I am delighted to hear you were impressed by them! Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Express JFK for your travel needs. Best Regards, Ali Koljenovic Front Office Manager
Other trip Jun 13, 2015
Ori
Great staff. Very pleasant and accommodating. Close to the airport. Call ahead for airport shuttle.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Kennedy Airport
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I am delighted to hear your found our staff to be very pleasant and accommodating. They truly take pride in what day do, ensuring each guest has a positive experience such as yours. Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Express JFK for your travel needs. Best Regards, Ali Koljenovic Front Office Manager
Other trip Jun 9, 2015
"Nice one"
nice staff, nice breakfast, clean room. close to airport.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Kennedy Airport
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I am delighted to hear your found our staff to be nice and our breakfast to be so also. Our complimentary Express Start breakfast is truly one of a kind that offers such a wide array of items. Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Express JFK for your travel needs. Best Regards, Ali Koljenovic Front Office Manager
Other trip Jun 9, 2015
Lee
"Extremely overrated!"
Noise reduction does not exist, you can hear everything that outside as if it's inside of your room. The doors do not seal properly and you can always see the light of the hallway inside of your room. Building is too old and needs refurbishing. Overall style looks too old and you can get much better hotels for the same price.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Kennedy Airport
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I do apologize for the shortcomings experienced during your stay with the noise and condition of the hotel. Our hotel was remodeled only a short time ago, offering guests fresh look for their stay. I do apologize it did not meet your standard. We will work vigorously to ensure our guest standards are met. Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Express JFK for your travel needs. Best Regards, Ali Koljenovic Front Office Manager
Other trip Jun 7, 2015
Jamal
"Newly Renovated near JFK"
Rooms were newly renovated. Beds were super comfortable with crisp sheets. New silk Roman shades. Bathrooms had new marble floors, new fixtures and granite counter tops. Everything was clean. Hotel smelled good upon entrance...no musty smell like many hotels have. Breakfast was better than expected with options of biscuits & gravy, scrambled eggs, pancakes, cinnamon rolls, fruit etc. Excellent shuttle service every hour on the hour to the airport. It took 10-25 minutes to get to your terminal. (Depends on which terminal you are going to.) Staff was cheerful and friendly. Lobby and breakfast area were austere but clean.
Other trip Jun 6, 2015
Lori
"JFK stay"
had to get another room, the first room I went into had a musty odor. But the hotel staff was excellent. The second room had a couple issues, the sink faucet leaks when turning it on and the coffee maker was broken, but nothing major. It was a clean room and a comfortable bed that's pretty much all I really need. I will probably stay here again soon. I have stayed at this hotel before, I do not recommend the lower level I would suggest getting a room on 3rd, 4th or 5th floor.
Other trip Jun 5, 2015
Curtis
"Nice hotel, close to the highway"
Hotel overall was great! Friendly staff and any concerns we had they were there willingly to help.
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
AC
"Excellent HI Express"
Excellent place to stay if you have a night layover at JFK. Breakfast included. Shuttle service. Wi-fi. All made it a very pleasing stay. Clean spacious rooms. We were delighted.
Other trip May 31, 2015
"Nice hotel close to the airport"
We had a very good stay at this hotel, the only exception is that we did not receive housekeeping for our room. When we arrived back it was way too late to say anything, but we told the desk manager at check out and he was very apologetic. The room was very comfortable, the shuttle was prompt, it was easy to catch a bus to the metro and travel to the city. The breakfast buffet was better than average. Overall I would stay here again.
Other trip May 28, 2015
Angela
"didn't feel safe"
While I was sleeping around 1am someone started banging on my door and I was alone with my daughter. They continued to bang and we could hear men behind the door. We didn't turn the lights on and we ignored them until they left. However, we never slept a wink after that and we were happy to be out of there at the crack of dawn. If you are traveling with a male companion you may feel safer but definitely not with women only.
Other trip May 28, 2015
"Nice Surprise"
The staff was very helpful.
1 night business trip May 25, 2015
Gilbert
Excellent
1 night business trip May 18, 2015
"JFK Hotel"
Front desk helpful and pleasant but atmosphere poor with cleaning carts in hallway. Overall didn't feel very clean.
1 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Maria
"disappointing shuttle service."
I called to ask about the shuttle service to jfk before booking and was told it was every 15-20 minutes. after getting there, it turns out its actually every hour. was a disappointment as it one of the main reasons why i chose this hotel. hotel was directly facing a road, so it was rather noisy. there were a few others directly behind it and not facing the hotel. take those instead.
1 night family trip May 19, 2015
"Terrible condition, bad location"
I made a reservation for double bedroom (2 queens bedrooms) but they told me there is no double bedroom. and I don't have choice but using sofa bed. and sofa bed is too small, and it's very uncomfortable, as you know. room is not clean, and it's almost underground room. I can see parking car from window.
Other trip May 22, 2015
Joshua
convenient place and near from JFK airport. the only thing was not good is the Wi Fi was so bad.
Other trip May 20, 2015
Mo
"The Best Budget Hotel"
Its just a one night stay but we wish it was more. staff in the reception are very accommdating. room is clean though the drain in the shower.could hve been better.thanks fir a lovely stay.
1 night family trip May 14, 2015
Janet
"nice hotel close to airport."
I was impress with the free breakfast choices.linen changed daily.
Other trip May 16, 2015
"Decent hotel"
Room was small, and noisy due to it's proximity to the highway. Also, walls are quite thin and you can hear your neighbors and hallway noise most of the night. Staff was friendly and helpful, and the breakfast wasn't bad...not instant pancake machine though. Shuttles to the airport were every thirty minutes.
1 night family trip May 13, 2015
"Very satisfied"
The staff are very nice and helpful. Room is very clean and doesn't smell.
Other trip May 16, 2015
"3 stars deceiving; probably should only be 2 stars"
Older hotel, somewhat retrofitted modernly in the recent past. Neighborhood is sketchy, and dining choices are sparse. Shuttle drops off to 3 hotels. I spent 45 minutes waiting on the shuttle at the different stops, before we finally started toward JFK. Spend an extra $30 to stay somewhere nicer.
1 night business trip May 7, 2015
Gregg
"The wedding Trip"
convenient location, shuttle to the subway station
1 night family trip May 8, 2015
Rodolfo
"Alright hotel close to airport"
We spent just one night at the hotel since we had to catch an early flight. The bed was very conformable, the room clean and the hotel staff were nice and helpful.
Other trip May 8, 2015
Nice
1 night romance trip May 1, 2015
Tony
"Decent Hotel; Friendly Staff"
I booked this hotel for a few reasons. 1) It's a skip and a jump from JFK. 2) When I called them to ask questions, they were more than courteous unlike the other Holiday Inn I called. 3) They were more than willing to store my luggage since my flight did not leave until late in the evening (the other Holiday Inn I called refused). FELICIA at the front desk is nicest person you'll meet--she was more than welcoming and accommodating. I appreciated her hospitality. The hotel itself is decent and clean; my only gripe would be the television reception--most of the channels were fuzzy, but who needs television when you can stream from your computer? I'd stay here again.
2 night trip May 2, 2015
Abdul
Nice clean room with good shuttle to airport Shuttle is every hour on the hour. Every half hour would be nice
Other trip May 5, 2015
Barry
"Holiday Inn Express Kennedy Airport"
Stayed there for one night to catch a plan next morning. Very noisy.
Other trip May 3, 2015
"Helpful and friendly staff"
As we have a flight connection the next morning, the hotel is close to JFK airport and the staff are ever so helpful and very polite.
Other trip Apr 30, 2015
Sophia
"Airport convenience -- disappointing."
The only reason to stay at this hotel is if you need to be close to JFK. Problem is, the shuttle service provided to and from the airport is disappointing. The pick up seemed erratic. Service to the airport is on an hourly basis. This seems inadequate, especially during the peak times of the early morning.
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
"Very close to AirPark."
Hotel is located next door to the AirPark where we left our car for the week. Breakfast room is very clean and offered many options. Only downside is that it is so close to the highway and difficult to sleep with all the traffic noises. However, we will use this hotel again.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Sue
"Great for JFK layover"
Just a overnight stay waiting for flight at JFK. Close, reasonably priced, free breakfast starts early which is nice. Nice staff. Would stay again
1 night trip Apr 23, 2015
Jamie
"Excellent staff."
Right near JFK as you exit the airport. King room was a bit smaller than I expected but clean and the staff were excellent. You'll want to have food delivered, lots of options.
1 night family trip Apr 20, 2015
"Good hotel near to JFK"
This hotel is exactly right as an airport hotel. Good room with very comfy bed, desk, small sofa and plenty of room. Bathroom is fine, not big but very clean, as is the room. Downstairs is fairly basic but OK. Breakfast is average, but sufficient. Staff are very pleasant and very helpful. Good atmosphere.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
Alan
"small town gal"
very friendly and helpful staff. Breakfast was always hot, fresh and on time. I didn't think I would like NYC but our several days' stay changed my mind. Thank you Holiday Inn Express!ss
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
"over all review."
I was surprised they would not take our HIE number - stating we could not get credit because we book thru Expidia. This makes me rethink using your services any longer. The bathroom door would not close. The heater/air conditioner was nasty - did not use it for that reason. In the corner on the right side of the bed look like no one had cleaned the carpet was dirty. When I turned on the shower black hair came from some place - my husband have gray hair.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
"Noisy...outdated...small room"
Right next to busy highway...could not sleep. Rooms are small. I would not recommend.
Other trip Mar 20, 2015
Cali
"Quiet but close to JFK"
The staff was great. They were very accommodating. The hotel was clean. Breakfast and coffee were excellent. Holiday Inn Express is the best!
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
Barb
"Clean and comfortable hotel near the airport"
Very comfortable. Very good shuttle service. Hotel staff really nice and helpfull.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
"Some what noisy."
The staff was great.But the hotel was a bit noisy on my floor.Not the hotels fault.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
"Overnight JFK"
Room small but clean. Noisy halls with travelers coming and going at all hours. Close to JFK.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015