All hotels in St. Louis, Missouri, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here800 Washington Ave, St. Louis, MO, 63101, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

The hotel itself was very nice. Our room was another story. We could have stayed at a cheaper hotel and had a cleaner and nicer room.
2 night trip Sep 12, 2014
Heath
"Outdated"
The stay was ok. I expected a little more for the cost (at least a flat screen tv lol, I'm just saying). The service was good but I would have to say the best part of this hotel is its location to the Edwards Jones Dome. I was in town for a football game and this worked out perfectly.
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
"Downtown StL Hotel"
I did not enjoy my experience with using Expedia. This hotel had iffy accommodations and I didn't like how my room was not the room I booked through Expedia. Overall not pleased.
Other trip Sep 25, 2014
BJ
"Great location & service!"
Excellent location within walking distance to the Arch and Busch Stadium! We had a tiny room but the bathroom was huge! Very clean & comfortable!
1 night romance trip Sep 20, 2014
Hotel was nice but for price expected a little bit more.
Other trip Sep 24, 2014
"Further Away"
The hotel its self was very clean and the staff was friendly. However the distance from Busch Stadium that was listed when I booked the hotel did not seem correct when we set out to walk. We passed by two other hotels we normally stay at on our hike to the stadium. Maybe this was an error made by the website but it is not the less then 0.5 miles it claims. Fair warning if you have small children with you like we did.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
Erica
"Ideal Walking distance to most activities!"
Just wish it had a refrigerator for our drinks, other than that it was awesome, and we made a make shift refrigerator in our sink!!
1 night family trip Aug 31, 2014
Everyone was extremely friendly, great hotel. Would definitely recommend it. Wish the beds would have been more comfortable!
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
billie
"Close to Busch Stadium"
Hotel was located right by the stadium and restaurants. Room was clean, but nothing special.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
courtney
"Very nice hotel"
We stayed over a weekend so downtown was pretty low key and traffic was easy. The registration desk was efficient and nice. The room was clean but very small for the price of the room. Our 'city view' was from a narrow three by six window so that was a bit of a let down. The elevators were fast and there was a Starbucks in the lobby! Only wish parking was cheaper since it's not attached. The best part was the 20 additional dollars we paid for the AMAZING breakfast buffet downstairs at the Capri restaurant! (See my Capri review on Trip Advisor)
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
Stlcrdnls
it was ok for our short stay... bathroom was nice and clean. room was small and outdated especially the television! went to cardinal game hotel in walking distance which was cool... probably would stay again but would need a better room. valet parking not too much I dont think. it was ok
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
it was ok
"Skol Vikings"
A great place to stay before an NFL game.
1 night family trip Sep 6, 2014
"What you Expect"
The lobby was quite impressive, whereas the rooms were slightly above average. The staff was friendly and courteous. It was very easy to check in and check out. Overall, it was a good experience, and I would stay there again.
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
"A little dated but close to Edward Jones dome Arch"
Hotel is in a great location within walking distance of many attractions. The hotel is a bit dated. Had an old tube tv and mattress sagged in middle. Bathroom was nice and breakfast buffet was good with lots of choices.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
leslie
"expensive, self important"
the hotel itself was clean and safe, however, what you pay is signif over what you receive. wouldnt necessarily choose this hotel again unless choices were limited, which is why we stayed here in first place, but then again that is probably what hotels in downtown st louis count on.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
we enjoyed our stay. very comfortable. @nd time we have stayed. we will go back.
2 night trip Aug 30, 2014
denise &roger
We had some initial problems when checking in due to the company online that we went through to book the hotel. The manager at your hotel (Stephanie), was great and made sure we were taken care of. We had a great time and would definitely stay there again.
Response by Renaissance St. Louis Grand Hotel
Dear Jessica: Thank you for taking the time and sharing your experience at our hotel. I am so happy that Stephanie was able to personally take care of your needs. I will be sure to share your warm comments with her. We hope you return for a visit soon! Sincerely, VSostre Director of Hotel Operations
1 night trip Aug 27, 2014
Pretty nice. I had reserved king and got double. Staff was nice.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Great stay. The service was very good.
Response by Renaissance St. Louis Grand Hotel
Dear Gary: Thank you for your review of our hotel! I am happy you enjoyed your stay with us and sincerely appreciate your time in sharing your experience. If your travels bring you back to St. Louis, we hope you provide us another opportunity to serve you again. Sincerely, VSostre Director of Hotel Operations
2 night trip Aug 29, 2014
"Great Location. That's about it."
I don't usually do reviews because most of the time they meet my expectations - this one did not. When we first got off the elevator (9PM, Friday night), we noticed an overwhelming smell of food that had been left out. Walking towards our room we found that someone had ordered room service and the leftovers had been sitting on a cart. When we got up the next morning, it was still there. When I came back at dinner time, it was STILL there. It had a receipt on it, so I thought I'd look to see when it originally was put in the hallway - 11am on Friday morning! It had been out for a day and a half! When we came back from dinner, it was finally gone, but a fork remained on the floor. It was still there when we left Sunday. The room was decorated in items from whatever garage sale they could find. The bed might have been comfortable at one point, but a small black hole had formed in the middle using it's gravitational force to pull anything towards the middle. The wife and I pretty much slept in a big bowl all night. I'm glad I got the breakfast package, because 3 of us at a buffet breakfast would have cost $51. No seriously. You know, that thing that's free at most hotels/motels? The only redeeming quality is that the location was great and the staff I dealt with was excellent but it's not worth what they were asking for this place.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
"Concert"
Hairs in bathtub
"Not so great service"
Booked my hotel room 6 months before only to be greeted by the desk by saying "we have you in a king room because we ran out of the room you booked". No "I'm sorry" or "would you mind". Completely rude and unprofessional.
1 night trip Aug 27, 2014
"Very nice for the price"
This hotel was very nice. The employees were amazing. They were very helpful and very nice. The hotel was full of young girls and they took it all in stride. I did not like that they charge for everything: wifi, breakfast, parking.
1 night trip with friends Aug 27, 2014
Jaime Meier
"Happy Guest"
We were very pleased with how helpful and friendly the whole staff was. The rooms were clean and the bed's were a little small but very comfortable. I would strongly recommend this hotel. We had an all around great experience in St Louis.
2 night trip Aug 26, 2014
Brenda Ready
My only complaint was that the floor that we stayed on was loud at all hours of the night.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Denise
Nice place. Centrally located,walked to dome then arch then stadium. Prices in the bar are on the high side and bar staff gets backed up quickly.
1 night trip with friends Aug 16, 2014
Disappointed in this hotel. Have stayed in many hotels that were a lot nicer for less $$. Nothing was free - parking & internet. Biggest disappointment was in the lack of food - got back late so restaurant was closed. Only have pop vending machines & gift shop was the only place to get food. Good location but probably won't stay here again.
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2014
The only disappointment is that we had reserved a room with a king-size bed. When we checked-in, we were told that the king bed is simply a preference, but it is not guaranteed. The hotel clerk let us know that while they still had some king rooms available, we were not "preferred guests"/VIPs, so she could not give us one of the rooms. It wasn't worth complaining about, but I don't think it was the best way for her to handle customer service.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Nice but over priced. All amenities came with a price. No extras thrown in. Service was great. Staff friendly and helpful.
Response by Renaissance St. Louis Grand Hotel
Dear Tim: Thank you for your feedback about your recent stay with us. I am sorry you were disappointed in your guest room . However, I am pleased to inform you that we are in the final stages of planning for our upcoming hotel renovation. All of our guestrooms will be renovated and will be updated with brand new amenities. Regarding the service provided by our Staff, we were delighted to read that you were well taken care of and you found the service to be both friendly and helpful. If your travels bring you back to the area, I hope you provide us an opportunity to serve you again. Sincerely, A. Mitra - Executive Offices
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2014
"close to ball park"
always enjoy our stay at the Renaissance Grand in Sr Louis downtown. easy walking distance to stadiums, arch, riverfront, area restaraunts
2 night family trip Aug 1, 2014
"City vs. Courtyard view"
Room was great, Bed was super comfy. Only negative - we had a courtyard view... which means no view at all. We actually couldn't keep our blinds open to let in daylight because we would then be looking right into 10 or so rooms across the small court. Make sure you try to get a room with a city view. This didn't matter much as we didn't plan to stay in the room long. However I loved waking up and jogging about 7 minutes to the arch!!
Response by Renaissance St. Louis Grand Hotel
Dear Jeff: I am happy that you enjoyed our guestrooms and the comfort of our beds. We are very lucky to have our hotel located within close proximity to the Arch. I am happy that you were able to enjoy a jog to the grounds! I do apologize that we were not able to accommodate you with a city view room. At higher occupancies, we are limited on the number of room types available. Jeff, thanks again, for sharing your feedback with us!
2 night trip with friends Aug 1, 2014
"Great Location, Simply Average Accommodations"
Stayed while attending a conference in adjacent/connected conference center building. No maps of hotel available at check- in; had trouble finding Conf room I had to be in because of that and the fact that their conference rooms are referenced with different names (Salon 2 is apparently also the same as Ballroom 2, which I might have known had they had maps available). Facilities poorly operated (no water even available for speakers at conference ... basic stuff you'd expect for a conference of 500 attendees was nonexistent). Room badly in need of renovation, with worn upholstery on chair and desk top entirely warped and chipped from wear and moisture. Odd placement of bathroom mirror on door meant the bathroom was viewable to not only the entire hotel room, but the window to the outside as well. Bathroom door needed to be closed at all times for privacy ... not perfect planning, especially with no exhaust fan in the bath, as humidity from shower builds quickly. Location good ... lots of bars and restaurants within a short walk. I gave the neighborhood a lower rating, only because within a couple of blocks the surrounding area has a lot of homeless activity and doesn't seem terribly safe after sunset.
Response by Renaissance St. Louis Grand Hotel
Dear Roxx: Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to review our hotel. We are sorry to hear of your disappointment with our services as we always strive to provide excellent service. Please know that I have shared your comments with our team as feedback for improvement. Sincerely, VSostre Director of Hotel Operations
1 night business trip Aug 4, 2014
Roxx
"Gateway to the west in comfort and style..."
Our experience at the Renaissance St. Louis Grand was exceptional primarily because of the warmth and kindness of the staff. Everyone made us feel welcome and at home. For my wife, who experienced St. Louis for the first time, here experience exceeded her expectations. Thank you! We wish your hotel and the City of St. Louis a prosperous future.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
Gil
"Beautiful hotel in downtown St. Louis"
All of the staff were friendly, helpful, and seemed genuinely enthusiastic to be working there. Our room had amazing views of the city streets and the historic architecture. Our children (ages 2 and 4) loved running around the spacious room and being tossed onto the soft beds. The breakfast comprised some of the best food we have eaten at any restaurant in a long time.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
Could have been better, not what I was expecting I thought the rooms would be a little nicer and the room service food was not very good the staff was goo
Response by Renaissance St. Louis Grand Hotel
Thank you for recent stay at the Renaissance St. Louis Grand Hotel in downtown St. Louis., we appreciate your feedback. We wanted to share some great news!Coming soon we will complete a room renovation that will provide future guests with all of the modern amenities, furnishings and fixtures all travellers want when they are out discovering the world. We hope you will have a chance to come back for a visit to see it first hand too. best regards, Aubrey - Executive Office
Other trip Jul 26, 2014
The only negative I can say about the hotel is that it needs a bigger sign to find the bar on the main floor.
1 night business trip Jul 23, 2014
There were some large stains on the carpet and on the bathroom wallpaper. The hotel was also rather noisy and very busy.
Response by Renaissance St. Louis Grand Hotel
Dear Guest: Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts regarding the room and noise issues you experienced. We sincerely apologize for the inconveniences and appreciate you bringing the issues to our attention. Please know that we will follow-up appropriately. Sincerely, VSostre Director of Hotel Operations
2 night trip Jul 18, 2014
"Good location, decent price"
Bought 2 rooms. They would only give us 1 room with a king because they were not "guaranteed". The other room had 2 doubles.
Response by Renaissance St. Louis Grand Hotel
Dar Explorer, Thank you for your recent visit to St. Louis and our Renaissance Grand Hotel in downtown. I can understand your frustration with requested room types not being available and was happy to see that we were able to accommodate one of the two reservations for you as requested. We hope that the next time you visit you will also have a chance to explore our restaurant . We have some amazing menu items you can only find from local growers and producers in Missouri. I would reccomend our signature bar-be-que dishes paired with our local goat cheese souffle. Your mouth will thank you! We wish you safe future adventures. Regards, Aubrey- Executive Offices
2 night family trip Jul 18, 2014
"Nice hotel close to Busch Stadium and the arch"
Great location with easy access to Busch Stadium, the Arch, and a short cab ride to the Soulard District. We enjoyed the stay!
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
"Nice hotel downtown"
Stayed at the millennium Hotel because of its reputation. VFW weekend hundreds of people in for a convention. Staff was overworked. Parking was four blocks away. They charge $18 for self parking. But the parking lot itself would only charge $16 per day. Nice enough hotel. But way way overpriced on this given weekend.
tws
Rooms not the best around, but staff excellent. Overall a decent hotel I guess.
Response by Renaissance St. Louis Grand Hotel
Thank you for your recent visit to our hotel in St. Louis, your feedback is greatly appreciated. We take great pride in our Customer Service skills and attention to detail and are happy to hear that you experienced this first hand. Great news to share, planning is underway for a room renovation that we will be unveiling soon. We hope you will have a chance to come visit again to see our exciting changes too. On your next visit we hope to provide an excellent experience for you . Best regards, Executive Office
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
Great hotel room was very clean. Bed was comfortable hotel staff friendly and knew the st.louis for places to eat drink
"Very nice hotel"
Good experience, except for the nut who was knocking on one of the doors in our hallway early, before the sun rose. Apparently , he forgot about telephones. Other than that , a very nice place to stay.
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
"Close to the convention I attended."
Best location , across from the Edwards Jones Dome and the convention center. Able to walk we're I needed to go.
2 night trip Jul 9, 2014
Everyone we came into contact with was very friendly and helpful. We didn't even check in until about 11:30 at night after my son's wedding. The valet personnel were there and took care of our cars. The rooms were ready and nice and clean. Very nice experience.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
Our say at the renaissance st Louis grand was wonderful it was more than I imagine. I would stay at a renaissance st Louis grand for sure.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
jacki
"Overall stay was nice"
Room was clean except there was a dirty glass outside our door during our entire 2 day stay. Few large stains on carpet.
1 night business trip Jul 12, 2014
"Just ok"
The room was small and outdated. No free wifi was also a negative!
Response by Renaissance St. Louis Grand Hotel
John, Thank you for your feedback about your recent stay in St. Louis. We are happy that we were able to be your home wihile visiting our City. We do offer free wireless access in our lobby and all public space areas of the hotel, so we are sorry you were not able to utilize it while here. Being an hisoric property does afford us a story to share with travellers, which is something we take great pride in. We are looking forward to having a room renovation late this year and the unveiling in early 2015. , we hope you will come back to see it. Regards, Executive Office
1 night business trip Jul 12, 2014
Most of the staff was great. Had a couple that were rude. The location was right next to the convention center so that was great. Clean and nice but not nice enough for the price. The valet parking staff was awesome.
Response by Renaissance St. Louis Grand Hotel
Thank you for your recent stay at our hotel in Downtown St. Louis! Being located in the heart of the City but also directly across from Amerca's Center is a benefit for our Hotel and our Convention guests. We do have some of the best Valet parking staff in the City and I was glad they were able to add to your overall experience with us. I was also pleased that you found the rooms to be "nice and clean" as our team takes great pride in this . We hope the next time you are here, you will take time to visit our Capri restaurant serving up some of the best fresh and locale fare, including the best bar-be-que in town. I am confident you will find the service there most spectacular as well. Wishing you safe future travels - Executive Office
1 night business trip Jul 8, 2014
"Two night stay"
We stayed for two nights. When our room was not cleaned on the first night we called the desk and told them that we needed towels. They came in and threw the towels on the bed. No dirty towels were taken and we left them where the card told us to if we wanted new ones. The rooms that face the middle are awful and dark... We should have been told that it was an inside facing room. Luckily they let us move
Response by Renaissance St. Louis Grand Hotel
Lori, Thank you for the feedback on your recent stay with us, it is appreciated. We were thrilled to hear that we were able to provide a room with a better view when requested. It was unfortunate that the service to your room was not up to your expectations or ours and your message has been shared with the appropriate people. We hope the next time you are here you able to experience our Capri restaurant on the lower level of the hotel, their St. Louis style bar-be-que is truly a must try! We hope you will visit us again soon so that we might provide an amazing experience. Best regards, Aubrey - Executive Office
2 night business trip Jul 4, 2014