All hotels in Hudson, Ohio, United States of America
6731 Industrial Pkwy, Hudson, OH, 44236, United States of America, ‏‎866-538-6206

"Convenient to highway"
Went to concert at Blossom Music Center, Hotel close to highway which was convenient, room was clean and staff was friendly. Downsize was no restaurants very close.
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
"Don't go here!"
This place is BAD! None of the security doors worked...would NOT walk on carpet without shoes or socks. Will cancel reservation for return trip.
1 night trip Jun 12, 2014
Hkpsychman
"Incomvenient access from I-80 going west"
The room was fine and reasonably priced. I made the reservation via Hotel.com, as we wanted a hotel that took a dog. I was quoted a price (hotel.com obviously knew we had a dog) but was charged an extra $10 from quoted price when arriving at Baymont. The Baymont front desk clerk was disinterested at best. She took a copy of my AMEX card and Driver's license and forgot it in the copier. When I discovered it was missing when I went to my room, I returned to the front desk. My AMEX card & driver's license was laying on the front counter! I asked the clerk and she said she didn't notice it. She should have called my room and held both in a secure place. We asked direction to the hotel from Hotel.com, were given the wrong exit and incorrect directions. We could not access your hotel exit when exiting I-80 turnpike going west. We had to turn around at first stop light and access from opposite direction.
1 night trip Jun 1, 2014
Steven Andrews
"OK room for the money"
The bathroom fixtures were corroded in ours, but they worked fine, just didn't look pretty. Room was clean otherwise as was the hotel.
1 night trip May 30, 2014
"A convenient location"
Relative quite, and confort hotel, basic breakfest.
Other trip Jun 4, 2014
Zheng
"Nice location, nice hotel"
Not too busy of an area, quiet hotel, nice room!
1 night family trip May 23, 2014
"Quiet hotel close enough to University of Akron."
We could hear every time someone used the bathroom. Doors were loud. Jetted tub fit one person, very tiny. Bed was too soft, sunken at edges. Hard time getting internet. No coffee in am.
Other trip May 27, 2014
The pool was in disrepair (broken tiles at the bottom) and freezing cold. Our bathroom was missing a stopper for the tub. The breakfast was pretty lame. But our room was clean and staff was friendly.
1 night family trip May 24, 2014
"3 day stay"
The hotel and staff were outstanding!
3 night trip May 14, 2014
"Hudson OH Hotel"
Arrived late. Check-in was pleasant and fast. Advertised as remodeled in 2010, but furnture and bathroom looked worn.
Other trip May 9, 2014
Clevefan
We stayed here for business and the hotel more than met our needs. Clean, central location and very helpful staff.
4 night trip Apr 30, 2014
"average"
the room and the price were okay. Breakfast was substandard. We won't stay here again. The "locked" doors on the outside of the hotel were never locked. The pool was ice cold. Breakfast.... we didn't even bother with it the second day. The eggs were watery. No ice water. Very little in choice.
2 night trip May 2, 2014
"clean and adequate"
Location was convenient, right off highway. Front desk was available and helpful. Rooms were clean. Pool was adequate, though didn't seem to be heated.
1 night trip Apr 12, 2014
Maximillian
Worked out well for me as far as location and the accomodations were good.
4 night trip Apr 6, 2014
There was dirty socks in my room from the precious person. We had to clean the hot tub before using it because there was hair all on the bottom from the previous user.
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
"Nobody's Home"
Hotel OK but had trouble for whatever reasons getting someone to answer the phone before and during the stay. Staff polite but knocking on door at 9ish in the morning then again an hour later was annoying.Would I stay again? For the price I would. Just make sure to put do not disturb sign on door!
Other trip Apr 4, 2014
INNO
"Baymont Hotel and Suites was OK"
I was booked at this hotel as a last minute thing because of an issue with Expedia not notifying issues at another hotel. The lady at the front desk seemed to have somewhat of an attitude do to the last minute booking. The reason for being booked at this hotel was because of the swimming pool since I was there celebrating my daughter's bday with her friends. The swimming pool was very dirty which was very disappointing. Aside from that the room was very clean and spacious. And the Continental Breakfast was pretty good. I loved the room! It was very comfortable.
Other trip Mar 29, 2014
Shaila
"Close to National Park/Train"
Hotel overall is nice. needs some maint. as many sinks in hotel were clogged, shower water barely ran, etc. You get what you pay for. Breakfast was good.
3 night trip Feb 13, 2014
"Noisy Neighbors, Rooms Deteriorating"
We come about every 3-4 months to help an elderly relative that is blind and lives alone. We're gone all day working, come back to the motel to get rest in a comfortable, clean place. Through these past 2 years we have been going to the same motel, Baymont Inn in Boston Heights, Ohio, and it is slowly deteriorating to a sub-par level of cleanliness, and now this last time we also had noisy neighbors that used exercise equipment from 10:45pm - 4:00am, and were given a room change in the middle of the night. We asked for a refund of at least one night's stay (since 2 nights were interrupted); will see if we are successful; the motel says we have to get that through hotel.com where we booked it, but see nowhere to do that. #1: ask customers to be courteous of their sleeping neighbors; #2: raise standards of cleaning procedures and maintenance policies.
7 night business trip Jan 19, 2014
S,R&D from the West
"Nothin special"
This hotel is nothing special. Clean but do not leave anything in your room! I had food lifted from my room by the cleaning staff! I told the front desk and was given an apology. I'm not saying I want more, just want to feel like my stuff is safe in my room.
4 night business trip Jan 20, 2014
Ashley
"Unsatisfied Customer"
The pictures are deceiving. The area was very isolated and me being alone made me very uncomfortable. The breakfast was terrible. They serviced boiled eggs, cereal and you had to make your own waffles/pancakes. The advertising is deceiving because you expect one thing and you get something totally different. I wish I could put the photos that I took of the place. They look nothing like the ones on the website. The whirlpool was unsatisfactory.
2 night trip Sep 6, 2013
Geraldine Zackery
"value deal"
Be sure to use your GPS to locate this hard -to-find gem. The staff were very personable and helpful, breakfast was better than expected (for rate paid), and the hotel is clean overall. Bonus - guest washer & dryer available!
3 night trip Dec 21, 2013
"Awesome price for a good hotel"
We stopped here for a night on a long road trip with small kids. The room was huge, clean, and comfortable. The continental breakfast was pretty lame, but have you ever been to a free continental breakfast that wasn't?! We got a great deal on hotels.com and were very satisfied with this place. Would certainly look here again in the future.
1 night trip Dec 20, 2013
Brian W
"The long and winding road ends here"
The hotel is convenient, because it's right off the exit. But even after you can see the hotel it can be someone confusing on how to get to it. There are some goofy roads in that area. Continental breakfast was okay and it gets two extra points for serving eggs and waffles. Beds were well displayed with lots of pillows but a little hard for my liking. This is a good place for the traveler on a budget. Stay here with no worries.
1 night business trip Dec 13, 2013
"Comfy and relaxing"
This hotel is older, but clean, quiet, and very comfortable beds. The continental breakfast is okay. All in all, I was very happy with the value.
3 night trip Nov 28, 2013
"Thanksgiving Visit"
The hotel is very comfortable and convenient to Laurel Lakes. How have they constructed the bathroom so that the mirror doesn't fog no matter how many showers are taken? The foam pillows were extremely lumpy and need to be rplaced. The complimentary breakfast was awful. The powdered eggs tasted powdery.
3 night trip Nov 27, 2013
"One the way home"
The stay was as we expected having been here before. Nice quiet location, good breakfast in the morning.
1 night trip Nov 29, 2013
"On our way west."
1 night trip Nov 24, 2013
"Very clean and quiet"
The facilities do seem a bit older, but everything was very clean and the beds were very comfortable. The hotel is close to amenities and restaurants, but is situated in a wooded area by itself off of the highway, so it stays nice and quiet.
1 night trip Oct 26, 2013
"Just did not work"
The fridge was not operational, the phone did not call out, the room had a strong mildew odor, the doors to the hotel did not work properly. Not a good stay at all in general
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
"need maintenance and updates"
Jacuzzi jets did not work in half the tub. Weird smell in hallway. Overall the place was barely ok
1 night trip Oct 17, 2013
"Not what we expected"
The reviews we looked at before we booked the hotel made it seem like a great place to stay. However, the hotel was very outdated. The exterior doors were unsecured at all times, even though there was a card reader next to the door. The room had a very musty odor. All of the outlets in the room were very loose and our plugs would fall out very easily. Overall I am very disappointed with the condition of this hotel and the price we paid to stay there.
Other trip Oct 15, 2013
Jc
Big rooms, very friendly staff!
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2013
"Exceeded expectations."
Only drawback was had to drive 3.5 miles to nearest restaurant and shopping area, then there was EVERY imaginable restaurant and shopping center type store. But that meant the hotel was relatively quiet, which was nice, even though it was near the main highway. Footrest was broken on the recliner in the room, but after informing the desk clerk, it was replaced immediately. Indoor pool was very nice. Continental breakfast too. Will definitely book another stay when visiting Cleveland area.
3 night trip Sep 21, 2013
LMF
"IT WASN'T TOO BAD OF A STAY."
IT WOULD HAVE BEEN NICER IF I COULD HAVE GOTTEN A LOWER PRICED MOTEL CLOSER TO MY REUNIONS. BUT THIS MOTEL WAS OK TO STAY IN.
5 night family trip Sep 25, 2013
"fun in northeast"
we had fun trying to follow the tiny little signs. It was like running a slalom course. Once you find your way it is a good location just a pain getting there.
Other trip Oct 2, 2013
stud
"Close to Blossom Music Center"
The hotel was a lower rate and what we expected for the price.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2013
"Smelly"
The room had a very strong smell, like it was previously a smoking allowed room. Everything else is on par for a 2 star hotel.
Other trip Sep 26, 2013
"Homeward bound"
New highway cut off access to the hotel making it difficult to get to the hotel. Problems with bathroom drains. Bathtub and sink filled up quickly and drained slowly. Breakfast okay. Could have used some fruit and yogurt. Overall. not a bad stay.
1 night trip Sep 22, 2013
fernafa
"Needs work, terrible smell"
I don't know how this hotel was rated as good or better. The place had a bad smell in the hall and the first room. The second room was not any better, so I left a day early and booked another hotel.The furishings also needed an update being well-worn. Generally the place was not very clean. Yuck!
2 night trip Aug 27, 2013
"Entrance to hotel changed."
There has been a change to the front of this hotel. It is not an easy on and off highway. We made a Wrong turn due to it being hidden by an entrance ramp. The town policeman acted enraged by our error. Spit spewing out of his mouth. I was afraid he was going to be violent. The hotel was fine...but I will steer clear of Boston heights Ohio. The police in that town are out for vengeance.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2013
Michele
"Nice and clean at a great price"
Very nice place, free breakfast, clean, and inexpensive....
Other trip Sep 11, 2013
Had my contractors stay there while working on house in HUDSON. No complaints from them.
3 night business trip Sep 3, 2013
W Hughes
"Good place to lay your head"
The room was sufficiently clean and comfortable. Size of the king room was also good. Room was quiet inspite of being next to busy highway. Breakfast offering was a bit lean compared to other hotel chains that have upgraded their offerings at the buffet. Staff was friendly and cheerful.
1 night trip Sep 5, 2013
"Great Value - Good Location"
I chose this hotel because of the proximity to where my son lives in Stow, and the price. The hotel is a clean, good value. The indoor pool (though a tad cool for me) is a nice plus. The breakfast which is included, is a step above a standard continental breakfast. Hot waffles, various cold cereals, pastries, donuts, breads, bagels, hardboiled eggs coffee & juices. The reception staff were polite and helpful. It is a little labyrinthine coming off the Turnpike to find the hotel. Otherwise, convenient and a good value.
4 night trip Aug 30, 2013
Bruce
"A little hard to find but a great place to stay!"
This was our second time staying here. It's a little older but its kept very clean. The staff is very friendly. The beds are comfortable, nice hot showers, decent complimentary breakfast with waffle maker, french toast, bagels, donuts, pastry, boiled eggs, instant oatmeal, cereal, juice, milk and hot coffee. Just about anything you would need for a decent hotel breakfast. It's quiet, has a work out room...Its just a really nice place to spend one night or even a few days. MY one and only complaint is the pool....it was a little cloudy and its been too cold both times we've stayed. All the other Baymonts we've stayed at had a nice warm pool. But all and all, its a great place to lay your head. We will definately stay here again! Just do me a favor and warm up the pool, will ya?
3 night romance trip Aug 30, 2013
"Baymont"
It was good, but the air conditioning didnt work very well at all extremely hot at night
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
Cathy
"No frills but very good. Near highway"
This is one of those hotels that is located next to the Interstate with little frills other than a decent room at an affordable price in a fairly well maintained building. The staff was good. The room was comfortable and quite. Had a king size bed with a good mattress. It is right off the highway (I-80) but it has a tricky exist system where you have to go around a little - there are signs. Nothing is located close and there are no restaurants or food within walking distance. However, plenty of good restaurants are less than three miles away and the desk has a complete listing. The indoor pool was a nice rest stop. The staff was accommodating and we would definitely come back.
2 night trip Aug 27, 2013
ErnieR
we liked is so much that we booked 2 more nights at another Baymont Motel. which was nice, but not as nice as the one in Ohio. we will choose Baymont Motel again.
3 night trip Aug 22, 2013
mangus
"Excellent King size bed. Quiet Place."
The staff was great and breakfast what I expected. Getting there off of I-80 can be a frustration. When traveling east or west, after the toll payment, go first to entrance for Hwy 8 south and then go north on 8 in order to access their motel. Map Quest seems to have it right.
Other trip Aug 26, 2013