All hotels in Cancun, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Boulevard Kukulcan Seccion C, Lote 1 Zona Hotelera, Cancun, QROO, 77500, Mexico, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Good for short stay"
Staff a in reception a little rude, everything else was ok. Beach and ocean great for kids.
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
"Too hot on hallways and elevators"
First night had to call front desk for the room was super hot. Claimed to fix something and could sleep. Second night same thing. Had to change rooms at midnight. Front desk offered the change.
Other trip May 20, 2015
Isaac
"Bad hotel for the money"
Arrived there and it did not look the same as the pictures, it was actually a different hotel than what the pictures show, do not stay there if u want to enjoy urself.
Other trip May 17, 2015
Hector
"I would have starved"
The "all inclusive" really was not. We only had a choice of two restaurants daily. Now there are more that you could pay more for. Every place that we ate at was just not good, the shrimp tasted gritty like I was eating sand. I thought we were going to have to survive on the bag of cool ranch doritos we brought from home. We ended up changing hotels.
Other trip May 16, 2015
Mijiza
"Not as impressed as I wanted to be"
The staff was not welcoming The front desk lost our reservation or could not find it and blamed it on expedia The food was not that great The pool was kind of dirty The rooms had ants in it and the bathroom water was horrible would switch off and on from cold to hot The location was great The beach was amazing Tooooo many kids!
Other trip May 11, 2015
Dianna
"Great entertainment,food was good"
Very relaxing,music was great,there were always activities, never a dull moment,I will definitely go again
Other trip May 8, 2015
marilyn
"great family resort!!"
We have been to Oasis Palm a dozen times and it never fails to please! Remember that this is not a 5 star resort,and you get a great value for the price. Rooms are clean, staff is friendly, wait staff is awesome, shout out to Daniel at the buffet! Beach is calm and small so it is perfect for the little ones. We checked in at 10;30 on a Sunday morning,went to bathrooms to put on our suits and were sitting with a virgin Pina' Colada by 10:50! Our room was ready by 2,they brought our bags up for us and we settled in. They had live outdoor entertainment every night which I loved! A mariachi band that was awesome, a beach party one night,and always a nightly show inside. We cant wait to go back, and will bring our 18 month old grandson with us this time! We wish there were cushions on all the lounge chairs, and that we didnt have to pay extra for a room safe, but other than that we have no complaints. The people that complain about this resort are the ones who pay little, but expect a lot!!!
Other trip May 6, 2015
Suzi and Scotty
"Not a happy visitor at the Oasis Palm Beach"
I booked this trip with my 17 year old daughter for a long weekend. Overall, I was disappointed with the hotel. 1. The front desk staff were not warm and welcoming at any time during our stay. It was not organized and they spent more time talking to each other than to the guests. At times, there were 3 staff members assisting one customer, rather than help those waiting in line. 2. The wait staff could teach the front desk staff a thing or two about customer service. They were attentive and accommodating at all the restaurants we ate in. 3. The food was not good either. I am used to eating food meant to be hot, hot, but it was always cold. 4. There were only 2 elevators in the hotel that could fit about 7-8 people max, but more would squeeze in because you waited too long for the elevator. 5. The bartenders at the pool/beach areas were not nice either and can use a lesson in customer service too. It was very disorganized as well, and you would wait too long to get something to drink.
Other trip May 4, 2015
Sue T.
Overall OK, not what I expected. Food Not good.. Room Comfort was terrible. Some staff people person.
Other trip Apr 30, 2015
Hotel was overbooked, first night spend in deferent hotel far away from the beach. Next day checked in Oasis Hotel. They doing construction next to the beach, never expected to spend my vacation on contraction site all day listened to power hummers . Lost two days of my vacation because Hotel did not have room, and the rest of 10 days spend on construction site.
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
Yakov
"OK Resort. It could use some improvements."
The room was basic. A/C worked 24h just to keep room at the OK level. Bathroom had no vent or fan, no place to dry bathing suits.. Floors felt wet and slippery all the time. In the end even the Intercom/Phone quit working, water was coming out of the unit when you turn it sideways. People were friendly.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Zeke
"Decent Resort"
After waiting a solid 20 minutes to check in, we were informed Oasis had overbooked and we would be sent to a comparable resort, the Flamingo, in the hotel zone. We agreed because it would be interesting to see two resorts in one trip. The Flamingo was crap compared to Oasis, which seems like we were cheated in terms of value and money paid. In return, we were upgraded to black wrist band which gave access to "entire" resort of Grand side. The only good thing about that was the Norte restaurant and Tequila Bar (Miguel is a good bartender). Other than the Norte restaurant, the food was a 2 out of 5. Beach was shallow (3 ft) like everywhere in Cancun, water very still on the side Oasis Resort is on, which is great for kids. The cleaning lady worked her bum off cleaning the rooms in the Grand, but the "King" bed is two fulls squished together. Bring you own cup because they use small plastic ones. Liquor is probably extra week with good reason.They also have daily activities over the span of 7 days. Ex: I wanted to do kayaking but they only did kayaking on Thursdays. Unless you're there a full 7 days, you can't get the maximum benefit from the activities. Kids place in the promo video looked awesome, but the outside hot tubs for them were empty. Staff was ok for the most part except for not many know English. Lifeguards will yell at you in Spanish even if you say no comprende, and don't even try to speak in English.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Bailey
"Excellent Hotel."
Been to Oasis Palm All inclusive twice.Good for families. Always had an excellent week. I wish to get there again. Nice Staff. Thank you!!
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
LUCA
"Nice hotel, good food , friendly staff"
The price is right, in front of the beach, pool, food is good, family friendly, I definetly recoment this hotel to a friend
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
Bobby Ba
"Great vacations!!!"
We enjoy every minute, I will love to stay there again.
1 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Josefina
Great hotel, very nice food,pool ocean, overall excellent with a very fair price.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Tommy
"Just average."
It's a good hotel if you're going with kids or if you're on a budget and want to get away! The kids loved being at the beach and being able to walk/swim in the calm ocean water! It's definitely just an average hotel compared to the rest of the all inclusive hotels... The food was exactly the same every single day of our 7 day stay. The food is average. SO, overall we experienced a few disappointments. It's a decent hotel if you get a great deal. The rooms are very small, which bothered me at 1st but we were hardly in our room anyway. Would I go back to this hotel? probably not. But, we made the best of it and had an amazing time with our family!! :)
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
Tricia
"Disappointing"
For an all inclusive resort, we were disappointed that there were only 2 eating areas that did not charge for eating. The food and beverage areas closed down very early as well as the pool. The elevators were very small and not ventilated and at times were inoperable. The maid service was inadequate as to replenish towels and shower supplies. There was a constant film in the pool from lotions and such that was present continuously from morning until evening as though the issue was not addressed from day to day. The limited activities ended very early leaving people nothing to do in the evenings.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
Gene
"SCAM.. Beware.. Overbooked"
They almost spoiled our vacation. When we arrived to the hotel for check-in, they told us that they were overbooked (really? can a hotel be overbooked?), and put us in a much cheaper hotel (another Oasis off-course) for a night. Needless to say - our one entire day was wasted in hopping between the hotels and settling down. There was a total chaos on the front desk everyday. I personally talked to at least 6 more groups and they were all in the same situation. They were all foreigners and most of them booked through Expedia. A group of senior ladies was asked to stay in a different hotel for three nights out of their five nights vacation. Situation was much worse for larger groups who wanted to stay in adjacent rooms. They did give us some compensations but that was not enough. They told us that travel portals like Expedia made the bookings without consulting them and hence they were overbooked. However, it was clear that they intentionally accepted more reservations than they could accommodate, so that their other crappy hotels could be filled. STAY AWAY FROM THEM.
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
One of the worst hotels in cancun, hotel conditions are very bad.
Other trip Apr 17, 2015
"nice hotel"
nice hotel overall, the only thing i requested a king size bed and they put together two full size beds instead.
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
"Decent hotel great for families"
Great for families, food from the restaurants are better than the buffet, beautiful calm water beach great for tots bus takes you down to the clubs lots of activities to do whether it's relax or excursions
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
Samantha
"Great close to beach"
Overall great stay should allow you too go to all restaurants
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"Travelers beware Hotel overbooks rooms"
I arrived to Mexico to find out that the hotel overbooked and they were sending us to another hotel which was an hour away. The taxi in which they called to transport us took 2.5 hrs to get to the destination. Upon arriving at the new hotel, we waited another 3 hours for check in as they advised the Oasis didn't communicate properly with rates. Overall we lost a complete 2 days travelling between hotels with checking in and checking out. I will absolutely never stay at any of the Oasis brand. They also made my 1st experience to Mexico a terrible bad memory and I will never visit Mexico again as they completely lack in customer service. If you overbook a hotel let the customer know prior to getting there so other arrangements can be made, just a money hungry destination.
T
"Worst Experience"
We traveled from the Us arrived at our hotel had to wait about 45 minutes to check in. We got up to the check-in counter and they proceeded to tell us that they over booked the entire hotel and we had only 1 other option in Cancun which they told us was a 5 star resort and it was definitely a downgrade. The hotel we were sent to had 2 restaurants and 2 bars with less amenities. When we expressed the concern to the staff at oasis palm they simply said sorry this is your only option and there is nothing we can do for you.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"Nice hotel close to beach, aircon is bad,"
Beware of travel agents I n airport , they take advantage of you. Taxi on cancum airport Is $25-30 usd one way. They charged me $64.00, one way.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
ed
"very nice hotel..beautiful beach,,calm water,"
staff was extremely friendly..food was excellent although i would have wanted to have more mexican food choices, beach was great calm water, beautiful color, it felt as if i was in a swimming pool, very close to the embarcadero..just great location!!..room was not exactly as i expected but ok..it was clean i would def go back there!! there was a lot of noise at night in the hallways bec of springbreakers.....
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
gloria
I have been traveling to Mexico for 30 years. This was the worst resort I have ever stayed at. Nothing like the web site. They charge extra for everything.Unfriendly staff and not accommodating at all.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
"Nice all inclusive beach resort"
Good bang for the buck......a very nice all inclusive beach resort with decent food options, lively staff, meandering pool, libe dailu events and plenty of domestic beverages to go with it. If you are looking for a 3-starish property and amenities then Oasis Palm will definitely not disappoint you.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
Deepanjan Dhar
"Cheap vacation with some things left to be desired"
We booked at the last minute for a quick and inexpensive vacation. I didn't expect luxury as we looked for a very cheap trip but wanted all inclusive so that we could just relax once we arrived. The resort claimed to be "all-inclusive" but upon arrival you find out the the all-inclusive feature is only for the 2 buffets and one fish restaurant. They want to sell you an upgrade at check in to be able to go to the other restaurants on site and in the next door sister resort. We opted to not spend the extra money and we were very disappointed with the food at the truly all-inclusive choices. The drinks left a lot to be desired, the bars did not offer any real juices at all for mixed drinks, and only had a handful of options. When we checked in we were given cards for towels which is customary in resorts, but unless you paid the additional upgrade at check in you had to keep your towels at all times. Generally a hotel will let you turn your towel back in each day and get a card to resubmit the next day, not here. We got the pleasure of taking wet and sandy towels back to our room every night where they sat and got moldy. I would have let all of this go and said nothing at all except that the person handling or check out was terrible! She was rude, snippy, and basically threatened us at check out because our 14 year son lost his wrist band the night before in the ocean. The person who you check out with is your last memory of the resort, so my memory is bad!
"Yes, recommended"
Probably not the best, but after one day, this place started to really grow on us. Check in was frustratingly slow which probably negatively influenced us at first, .....but food, staff, and friendly guests won us over at this up beat resort. Located off the strip, but we took the R2 bus to market 28, so the location really wasn't an issue. As with most all inclusives, drinks were pretty weak.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
Horrible, food with no flavor, they wanted to charge for being under 26 years$ 30 which they didn't tell me till I go there. The wifi is 30! Per person! Some stuff is not included even if it says all inclusive
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
"Nice hotel for students"
Oasis is a really good hotel. The food is amazing and the people who work there are very polite and friendly. It is in front to the beach. I went at Spring Break, so there were a lot of students there drinking. But the place is still good for families, since that the sea is calm and not deep.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Jessika
It was a small resort and was nice but the food needs to be improved.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
Facilities were ok. Hotel and staff is family friendly but overall too many drunk spring breakers.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
chuck
"Nice quiet location"
Great location. Hotel had lots of entertainment daily and at night as well. Food for the most part was very good. There were people from all over the world that were very friendly and easy to talk to. There were also many college kids on spring, but most all were under control
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
Mary sue
"Staff really friendly, I love the night shows"
The hotel was really nice, I love the pool, food, staff.
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
"Oasis Palm All Inclusive"
The hotel rooms need to be updated Bad, air could not keep up a cool temp. Out side was nice and clean, Great beach. Food was good but they did not change it ,was always the same thing, so by the end of your trip you did not want to eat there.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
Craig
"Staff is rude , not variety of food"
As soon as we checked in the staff was disappointing, they took a long time to get our room ready after check in time and they charged us an unexpected "insurance" fee in case of any damage which was not refundable . I had to purchase wifi which was an expensive fee and the Internet did not work until my last day at the resort. The staff did not make an effort to help me at all with this situation. The food had a poor selection.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
mayra
The restaurant service was excellent, however the rooms are terrible. They smell bad and they are too old. Everything was smelling bad and including the pillows and blankets. I wouldn't recommend and wouldn't go back to this hotel at all! You want an honest experience... You got it!
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Letty
"excellent affordable getaway"
The all inclusive package was a really good deal overall and very affordable. There is some extra wait time at the snack shack at night, so line up with a drink in your hand and talk to your fellow amigos while you wait in line. If you're really nit-picky, you wouldn't like this resort, because it's not perfect but for the price and service it's a good deal. Some people didn't like to wait, well that's life and you can always hit the bus for $1 and try your luck in the city. Vegetarians beware, but thankfully we weren't. Sushi bar was excellent, fresh, and friendly. Wake up early to be first for breakfast (no wait time for most of the buffet meals) Service was pretty amazing the whole time, never had any problems. The housekeepers cleaned the rooms each day too. The rooms themselves were old and a little outdated, and the TV a little too small for American standards, but that's fine because you have the beach and the various free bars to drink all you want (bar opens at 10:30am)! Ran out of time but they offer free classes for kayaking, biking, yoga, and various other free activities. Another nice aspect about this resort is the interesting mixture of people staying there. A lot of mexican nationals, southern/central americans, canadians, and people from europe/states. Out of all of my travels, I would rather go back to this resort compared to many places even in Europe. If you want to be treated like a king, go to Oasis Palm!
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
money
"beautiful weather the best part of trip"
first day had to pay $7.00 a day to use safe, eating could only eat at two buffets which had same food an one seafood restaurant the other restaurants had to pay the food could of been better, no minibar so if you were thirsty had to run downstairs to bar to get soda, water etc., shows at night were horrible felt like I was in high school play, bottom line you get what you pay for don't believe everything on there website cause when you get there they want money from you never again at this hotel!!!!!!!!
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
blondie
"Close to the beach."
The hotel is old.Internet is paid and slow. If u eat on the restaurants that is all inclusive the food is terrible,drinks have no alcohol and sodas taste like water.
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
Brazilian
"was expecting better"
needs more staff who can speak english a lot of outside tourist companies bothering the guests by the pool
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
calid
"Great place for kids!"
We had a wonderful time last week at Owaissa's mom with the kids. The beach and ocean area are safe for children of all ages… We had no worries about the waves. The food was great-it was nice having such a variety for the children.we loved the staff particularly the activities staff. They always made for a fun day. Although the room was small, we were never in it so that was okay. We would definitely go back and the kids are already asking about next year!
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
Jenny
"Spend more and go elsewhere"
Chose this hotel after we lost our other one due to weather cancelled flight. A second delayed flight made us miss our first night which they refused to refund, when we asked for compensation they offered another resort for part of our stay. We were bumped to the Dreams resort (later found out cause Oasis was overbooked). Dreams was fantastic and the saving grace of our vacation. Despite our efforts to remain there for our entire trip, we had to return to Oasis. Night and day! Ridiculous towel policy, harassed by local vendors on beach, food not good, only one elevator working, room old and dirty, clogged toilet, phone inoperable to call for assistance, only the basics are all included. Worth more to stay somewhere else.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
dianne
"Oasis Palm"
My stay at Oasis Palm could only be rated as ok, the hotel is nice but could use some upgrades or just good upkeep. Staff is RUDE, I understand that they do this for a living and see tourist every day but a little more assistance than "that way" would be helpful. The girls cleaning rooms are were they only nice/helpful people I found at that place. Location is ok but will not be staying there again.
Other trip Feb 27, 2015
"good food!"
good food! and relaxing vacation. I had good time over there.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
jung
"good family hotel"
my tickets was all included in when you were there was charges to some restaurants,
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
"ok"
Rooms need updating. The amenities such as restaurants, pool areas and entertainment was very good. If you can live with an ok room, you’ll have a great time.
6 night romance trip Feb 11, 2015