All hotels in Cancun, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Boulevard Kukulcan Seccion C, Lote 1 Zona Hotelera, Cancun, QROO, 77500, Mexico, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Holiday at the Palm Oasis."
Overall the experience was great. I went with my family and everything was accessible eg. food, drinks, activities. The staff put a lot of effort in the activities to make sure you enjoy them from 9am - 4pm outside the pool. The hotel staff are always helpful. The slim concierge lady is very friendly and helpful, she is usually there in the afternoons and works until closing and will help you with anything. The restaurant staff are great and helpful. The evening events were carried out by the same staff and they made sure that you were entertained, there are magic shows, traditional show about the culture and even a Michael Jackson show.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Susan.
"room outdated"
room wasn't what i was promised,outdated not much of comfort. Room was clean,but did not offer comfort. Hotel personal was nice, but did not make any efforts to help to get what we are promised. Didn't have any internet TV was OLD!!! Overall over priced!
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Clean. food ok, edible. Nice location by the beach
angie
"Close to the beach"
My experience the hotel is clean nice people working .
maria
"Overall review"
We actually ended up staying at the Grand Oasis Cancun instead of the Oasis Palm since they were full. This review is for the Grand Oasis Cancun. Rooms are nice. Some of the older ones (like ours) need to be updated in the bathroom. Our shower did not work right and the toilet clogged up. They were able to fix it but not until we had taken cold showers. They were relatively prompt when we called and came right away. Overall the hotel is beautiful. Things happen and obviously things will need repair. I would stay there again........... Nashville, TN (Fry)
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
K
"owner not investing in updates or improvements."
This is my sixth time I have stayed at Oasis Palm Beach in Cancun starting in 2008-20012 than now in 2015. In my three year absence nothing has changed except for the pepto bismal pink exterior paint job. Still have tube style tv's. The alarm clock that did'nt work,the beds were very uncomfortable. I noticed alot of other guests rubbing their necks in the morning so I was not the only one who was affected by bad old mattress. I called front desk for a room change and they did not respond to me at all. The food was substandered at best. The maid service snooped threw your luggage I know this cause I did certain things that detected so. I feel the owners are milking all the profits and not reinvesting in uptdates of any kind. I would not suggest this place to my worst enemy. Well my wife and I decieded its time to try a new place and hotel chain.Enough said I think I pretty much said it all. Dont go there.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
Jon R
Flying in my flight got cancel because the weather .I lost two days out of my vacation just because oises wouldn't work with me .i have to grab my bags and get another hotel. A very nice place By the way Real in by cancun camino real. Very clean just a very nice spot.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
I travel alot
"Aniversario"
We have a great time especial the staff.the pool bartender Eduardo was a really nice guy and he know how to make drinks,we like the shows ,the pool,the beach right in front of the hotel,everything was really good if I go back to cancun I will go to this hotel.
Other trip Jan 15, 2015
geovany
"Not what I expected"
ok hotel not great, ocean was the only real plus cause because it is perfect for my 4 year old absolutely no waves and knee deep till the end. Food was not appealing. Kids club was a little disappointing.
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
"ALL INCLUSIVE NOTHING !"
First there was a problem with my reservation, the staff does not care to help you, Old does not mean to be bad, even been a old hotel, the room smells to old furniture, Nothing in the room, a mini bar for example, room service is PAID, Bad,bad,bad alcohol selection, no good brands, only ONE BEER brand, definitely my worst experience on a "called all inclusive" ,do not go or if you go, remember i've told you, oh INTERNET IS PAID AS WELL, where all inclusive services? $30 dollars to use.
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
Ailton
"Nice hotel, excelent staff and food"
I loved staying in Oasis Palm all inclusive, I went with my patents and sister...great family hotel...excelent food many options to eat, the waiters Nicholas from Bamba restaurant and Noe from dos Lunas restaurant were great...good beverages..We enjoyed the night shows...the only recomendation would be, more pool chairs but overall great hotel
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
Eli
"Okay hotel with a beautiful beach."
Oasis Palm is an old Mexican hotel with modern finishings plastered on the facade. It felt safe, but I had money taken from my room twice! Beautiful, calm beach.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"It was good"
We had a wonderful time more then what we expected. My only complaint is a leak on the seventh floor by the elevators and the elevators themselves need attention I would get rid of the glass. Also the exhaust in the washroom didn't work. But otherwise the rest was great.
Other trip Dec 24, 2014
Jose
"Nice hotel close to the beach"
I liked it. Nice hotel close to the beach and to Cancun city.
Other trip Dec 22, 2014
Lana
Great location awesome staff! Everything was done quickly, food was good, bar tenders were extremely nice.
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
Andrea
"horrible"
Customer service was horrible.
2 night family trip Dec 14, 2014
"Not Really Kid Friendly"
When we arrived, it was disappointing, from the pictures, it looked like there was some cool slides for the kids to play on. But it was a separate section and it was really for kid 4-6 years old. Any kid over 6 years old would be bored. Our 9 and 12 year old was like really, this is it, and the web page states up to 15 years old. Nothing for 7 to 15 year old kids to do.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
EDM7
"Last minute getaway with great results!"
We decided at the very last minute to get away from the NY cold weather. Read reviews & trying to stay within budget this was the most fitting for us. Some people gave this resort a mixed review but we decided to go for it. Everyone & everything about this place was great. Beautiful grounds & great food. The staff were super friendly, professional & attentive. Great entertainment staff & the shows were amazing. Overall great experience!
4 night family trip Dec 9, 2014
nicholas
"Don't go"
Worst hotel I have seen in my life
2 night trip with friends Dec 6, 2014
Natalia
"Awesome place"
The activities out by pool were great! Great team work! Oskar and all of the crew out great!
1 night family trip Dec 6, 2014
Randy
"cant complain luv it all beautifull."
cant complain luv it all beautifull is as they advertised sll u can eat and drink staff is great n humble staff..live it going bak next year again...
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
gio
"Nice view, good food, poor staff"
Rooms are moderate class, with seramic tile on the floor, mostly clean, focets are hard to open. Food is good, resturants are clean, resturant staff are kind and nice. Front desk staff are mostly unprofessional. We had asked expedia to give us sea view rooms, they had not applied that to our package and we didn't notice that to the last minute when we arrived there. We told the staff, they offered us to pay them cash personally so they would give a better room. Pools are clean, small size. NIght time music was nice and warm, however mostly people were families with young kids. I would not go back to this hotel, but I would recommend the food!
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
"Holiday Getaway"
No microwave or fridge in the room or in the hotel kitchens, we have an 8month old so it was hard because we had to travel a ways to go to an affliated hotel, Oasis grand and by time we got to the room or somewhere to feed the baby, the food was cold, lobby was always busy so when you call for assistance you were put on hold or given an old answer to get you off the phone. Physical hotel was clean, nice, as advertised. Because we didnt book directly through the hotel itself seemed like our food options were limited
3 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Jeanne
Just OK. Cheap. The rooms outdated. All restaurants closes at the same time between breakfast, lunch and dinner. No mimosas!!!! Mornings ruined!
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
Vacationer
"Unorganized and Misinformed"
We arrived at the hotel at 12:30 and it took over an hour for us to checkin, having to just stand in this long line when all we wanted to do was checking, go to our room, get are suits on and get on the beach! They knew they had a ton of people arriving and did not plan accordingly. Only had 3 people behind the front desk instead of the full 5. Too many kids for my liking. Never should have stayed at a hotel that says "Kids stay free" - big mistake. The only good thing is that they didn't have an ocean view room available for us, so they moved us to the Grand Oasis Palm next door. She told us that we could use ALL of the restaurants at the Oasis Palm and two of the restaurants at the Grand Oasis Palm. Come to find out when we wanted to go to the nice restaurants that were not buffet at the Oasis Palm, they told us it was restricted to guests of the Grand Oasis Palm only, even though the restaurants we actually on the property of the Oasis Palm! The woman that checked us in totally misinformed us. Very disappointed. Won't go back again.
1 night trip with friends Nov 18, 2014
Overall great experience! The staff was very friendly and accommodating.
"Nice hotel good food"
Nice very good hotel.. The staff was very nice and food was awesome.. The shows were espectacular.. Mariachi and show by the pool was perfect...
Other trip Nov 1, 2014
Leo
"Excellent hotel, close beach, nice pool."
Good services, nice places to stay and enjoy Cacun paradise.
Betzy
"Great Location! Great Ammenities and Great Staff!!"
We had a great time my Family and myself (group of 9 persons), eventough is one of the less expensive ALL INCLUSIVE hotels in Cancun, made us think twice before making the reservation; the service, ammenities, location, staff customer service, food and beverages are soooo great! I would also recomend you to visit the Restaurant "La Bamba" for dinner and to ask for "Nicolas" (AKA. Nico) he will give you such attention, so far we just stayed for 3 nights but he definetly made our Trip worth with all his attention to our Family. I would recommend this Hotel.
Hugo
"Dinne at "La Bamba" restaurant and ask for "NICO""
Not too expensive all inclusive hotel and all (Food, Drinks, location and ammenities) is super great! Visit the "La Bamba" restarurant and ask for NICO, he will make you fell like a King with his attention, employees like him make tourism to come back to the same Hotel for next trip. Thanks Nico!!
Hugo
"Not many young people..."
Great, clean resort. Food is decent. Bars are cool, but close at 1.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
"Hotel perfect for kids under the age of 7"
The lobby, restrooms, and restaurants do not have a/c. But rooms and restrooms in rooms do have a/c. Food was good it was not wow you blew my mind. You will not be hungry. Staff is great very helpful. You are 10 mins from shopping and night clubs. If you are looking for a place to relax and let small children swim this is a great hotel. The beach is very calm basically no waves, not cold nor hot. Pools are clean except for one where's it's mostly adults next to the pool bar. People drink and leave cups and smell like drunks. Internet access is not free you will have to pay. If you are lucky you might get a free upgrade. Grand Oasis connects with Oasis palm. Grand Oasis is much better if you pay extra you have 3 additional restaurants included. Oasis palm only has 3 or 4 places to eat. Cancun is expensive if doing extra activities need to take extra spending money. Hotel has packages for tours but mostly everything is $70 and above per person.
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
DANY
"No good hotel"
No clean rooms no good food my reservation was no ready the personal in the livid was no frendely
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
no good experie
I paid for Oasis Palm and the hotel had overbooked and accomodated me in the Oasis Sens. Very nice.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
xiomee
"Worst hotel I have ever been in. Save your money.."
False advertisement ...I did not see any of the onsite features ...the shows was boring...the kids club is very crapy...you better learn how to speak Spanish because chances are nobody knows English ...the food was the worst ever....you only have a choose of two restaurants ...you would have to be part of the grand to enjoy the rest of the restaurants or pay to eat there...the staff seems like they don't like there job and don't want to be there...and the bartender look very annoyed every day.....the drinks was weak....and every thing else is way to expensive....highway robbery....I suggest you take this warning seriously and take your money else where....
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
Ari
"Negative experience"
Huhyglygly hugly hugly hyugly huglyhuglyhuglyno like this place at all
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
liz
"Sucked"
Not all Inclusive, Sorry But wi-fi extra, oops sorry that restaurant extra.....left after one night.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
Hazis
"No service"
Smelly water, rude customer service, washroom problems, and never enough clean towels are just a few of the problems we had.
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
engineering tec
"It was the worst vacation ever."
Working in the industry with tourism, the worst service and food also a the hotel is really runned down needs alot of work.
"Not bad"
First impression wasn't good. I got there few hours earlier and asked for room since I had 3 small kids 4,6, and 6 and after all day on planes and airport, we really needed. So of course they did give it to me but make me pay full price for another extra day. Even though all restaurants were already closed, so we weren't able to get much for paying the extra money. However after good night sleep and breakfast and soaking all day in pool and ocean, we felt much better. Rooms are just fine clean, one thing I didn't like is the fact the windows don't open. So you cant ventilate. Also there wasn no mini fridge with refreshing drinks as it was written. Pool water is very nicely worm and so is ocean. Everything is very close. Food not bad, everyone can find something for themselves. They could use some more entertainment In grand room, but wasn't bad. Generaly I'm giving 3.7 out of 5. Aha bus stop in front of the hotel just $1 a person, takes you everywhere you need to go.
Renia
"Horrible Hotel"
It looked much better on line. Not what I had expected at all. I would have rather stayed in a Motel 6. Water smelled bad in the shower. I had never stayed in a place this bad. Food and drinks were also bad. Will not recommend this to no one. Worst vacation ever. Food we had to pay extra for better food. We had to go eat out some where else. We could not visit the sister hotel next door nor go to that pool. The only one they wanted for us to visit was the one that they wanted to sale the time share. Had to make reservation at 7:00 am in person down stair to eat at one of the sea food restaurant. Then if you wanted shrimp you had to pay extra.
Ed
"Nice hotel, right by the beach"
Great! Good afordable place, great for familiar with small kids
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
kat
"You get what you pay for!"
We stayed at Oasis Palm Beach because it was the cheapest, but the first day we arrived we were disappointed. The front desk are was extremely hot, the food was not good. I think the only thing that was good during our 7 day stay was the fruit. We actually went out to eat everyday we only had breakfast which was fruit for lunch. The open bar is limited and drinks are disgusting we actually got sick with them. We had to go buy or own alcohol outside of the hotel. By 10 all the restaurants are closed. The club is a sports bar one night, karaoke the other, and a club the next day. During a sports bar night they were playing music that we have never even heard of and when asked to play a song the DJ said he couldn't, because it was sports bar night and there were only eight of us in the club so don't see why he couldn't play music requested. The shower water smelled ugly I didn't want to shower due to ugly smell. The cleanliness of the room was okay even though they would only sweep and replace floor towels every other day. We know this because I accidently dropped my perfume cap on the floor and 3days later it was still on the floor. Also one of the pillows in a pillow cover was just stuffed cotton there was not even a pillow under the pillow cover.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
Olivarez
It was nice but outdated.....Needs to be remodel and also the beach needs to be cleaned everyday....
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
This was a very friendly hotel and was very clean.
Other trip Jul 10, 2014
Vickie
Hotel rooms need to be more clean and change their sheets and towels
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
"Great hotel excellent beach for the kids."
We had a wonderful time with the kids the beach is great and the service was excellent
bp
"Oasis Cancun terrible"
I had to wait outside under the sun,there was not air conditioner anywhere for almost 4 hours while waiting for a room. The toilet was broken, water everywhere. The beds were not done at check in time. Smelled pretty bad. TV was very old. Was so many things wrong that can I go on and on. Too old in general, Please destroy that building and rebuild a new hotel because the only good thing was the location.
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
"Nice hotel on beach."
Overall it was okay. The food was eatable, not great. They did clean the outside areas very well every night. Service at their restaurants was very slow... the fastest I got my food (not at a buffet) was with a 40 minute wait time. The pools were very clean. It says all inclusive, but internet is not included, room service is not included, everything from the room's mini-bar is not included, most restaurants were not included... Their towel system is completely ridiculous. They give you a number of cards you trade for towels (1 card = 1 towel), but as soon as you get your towel, you can never exchange it for the card again, so you have to carry a towel everywhere! Of course you can exchange it for a clean towel, but only if they have clean ones at that time. So if you go on a tour well you have to take a towel, I recommend you get a clean dry towel early the previous day!!
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
They make you feel like secon class, when you are not part of Grand oasis, on the website that its no clear I will not comeback
Other trip Jun 30, 2014