All hotels in Cancun, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Boulevard Kukulcan Seccion C, Lote 1 Zona Hotelera, Cancun, QROO, 77500, Mexico, ‏‎800-491-6126

Service is adequate
    Food is all right
  • Bar
    Standard bar
    Dirty
    Room is not nice
    Uncomfortable
"DO NOT STAY AT THE OASIS PALM"
Booked 3 months in advance and requested 2 adjoining rooms, placed on 2 different floors, comforter dirty, rain water leaking in through window, ceiling leaking and causing paint and drywall to peel and fall, direct TV not working, power blinked off, hallway lights out, puddles of water in hallway, elevator not working on and off, no bottled water placed in rooms or available at desk, food cold, and there were no non-motorized water sports although advertised as "included".
Other trip Jun 23, 2015
Katina
"AC Problems"
For the price the hotel is OK. Besides the very slow check in process and the congestion of the hotel my biggest problem was the AC. Our first night was miserable so we got moved to a different room and it was a bit better but still not good enough... I think the AC needs to be updated because I heard other people complaining about the same issue.
Other trip Jun 23, 2015
AL
"You get what you pay for!"
Overall experience was ok. Had a better experience
Other trip Jun 21, 2015
"Nice beach, pool, food, music, entertainment"
Everyone that worked there was friendly and I definitely would stay there again and refer friends/family to stay there as well.
Other trip Jun 20, 2015
"Hotel was nice and the staff were very friendly."
I had a good experience beautiful room with a great view staff very nice and helpful. Food was okay they could have better food also they should have a night club because there was really no entertainment at night time.
Other trip Jun 20, 2015
"Not the best place to stay with family in Cancun!"
I would definitely recommend staying elsewhere. Despite the other bad reviews we decided to give this hotel a try. First time to Cancun and traveling with small kids with friends. The first two days a tropical storm came through so the hotel staff did there best to accommodate given the circumstances. A tile from the roof of the lobby fell due a leak and nearly missed myself and my infant son. Realizing mishaps can happen I just think the hotel management could have been quicker to secure the area. At the coffee shop my friends daughter slipped off the bar chair and chair broke. Instead of checking on child the manager was angry at us and only worried about his chair. During the stay we had issues getting towels replenished in the room. Despite calling housekeeping and talking to the front desk it took a whole day to get towels. We had two rooms without a replenished wet bar or even a refrigerator. Our friends staying at the same hotel with same room had both these items. All thsaid the food was great. The pools and beach access very nice. The comfort of the rooms given the room towel situation and no refrigerator or drinks was a disappointment. Especially when our friends on different floors had no issues. If you must stay at an Oasis property definitely choose Grand Oasis Palm not the Oasis Palm. We ended up upgrading to Grand Oasis on our first day because after seeing our friends' rooms at Grand Oasis realized it was worth it to upgrade bigger rooms & restaurants.
Other trip Jun 18, 2015
Family of 6
"DO NOT STAY AT THE OASIS PALM"
My husband and I stayed at this resort several years ago and had such a good time that we decided to take our 3 kids and Grandma on a family trip. We booked our trip in March for a trip in June. I requested 2 adjoining rooms. However, we were initially put into rooms on 2 different floors. The next day, 1 of our rooms was moved next door to the other (not adjoining). It rained the first two days which I know can't be helped. However, being in a area that gets hurricanes, I didn't expect rain leaking through the windows, the ceiling in several areas falling apart, and power outages. Even on the last 3 days when the weather was nice, the hallway lights were out, there were puddles of water on the floor, the elevator kept going out (my 70 year old mother had to walk up and down 7 flights of stairs), the direct TV kept going out, there was no bottled water in the rooms, they often did not have beach towels available, the food was cold, they did not have irons, the bed spreads were dirty, and their advertisement of "non-motorized" water sports included was a lie. But if none of those things bother you, good luck.
Other trip Jun 18, 2015
Katina
"Not Happy"
Not happy, staff could not speak English. A lot of local hanging around in the hotel. Room flooded not happy at all.
Other trip Jun 16, 2015
SJ
"The beach is, awesome"
My family loved this place. Would have like to have more activities.
Other trip Jun 14, 2015
"Kid friendly swimming on beach"
Had inappropriate behavior between 5 adults on the beach, while my children were swimming in the swim area. Reported it and then my mom was down at the beach later that evening and the inappropriate behavior was still going on. People were rude. Food was terrible! The only good thing about this resort was the swimming on the beach was perfect for the kids because the beach area was not deep.
Other trip Jun 7, 2015
Ashley
"close to the beach"
the hotel is a small building, more for family with kids; close to the beach with a nice size pool
Other trip Jun 6, 2015
Nick
"Great stay for a great price"
So many bad reviews for no reason! This place was beautiful, not modern but comfortable. Food was great, drinks were great, staff was okay but they were always busy helping people so I can't blame them. They spent a lot of time cleaning the pools, outdoors, painting, cleaning the rooms, bottles water, always beach chairs available plus access to any other oasis. Anyone who wrote a poor review was expecting a 5 star hotel for cheap.. Give this place a chance you won't regret it.
Other trip Jun 3, 2015
jenn
"YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR ABOUT EVERYTHING."
I've been to more than 20 different resorts, and THIS ONE HAS BEEN MY WORST EXPERIENCE. This is my second time to Cancun, but I WILL NEVER VISIT THIS RESORT AGAIN. You have to pay for about EVERYTHING in a "ALL INCLUSIVE RESORT". You even have to pay for the Security deposit $7/day, for Room Service you have to pay $14/visit. When I book a ALL INCLUSIVE RESORT I expect ALL INCLUSIVE, NOT FOR THIS ONE. So if you go here, go prepare to spend at least $500 over what you already paid, because out of all the restaurants they have, you only get to go to 3 restaurants, all of the other ones you have to pay in order to eat there. WORST EXPERIENCE EVER..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Other trip Jun 2, 2015
"Awesome pool and beach"
Food is definitely a downfall. But drinks were great and staff were very nice.
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
Aj
"Good for short stay"
Staff a in reception a little rude, everything else was ok. Beach and ocean great for kids.
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
"Too hot on hallways and elevators"
First night had to call front desk for the room was super hot. Claimed to fix something and could sleep. Second night same thing. Had to change rooms at midnight. Front desk offered the change.
Other trip May 20, 2015
Isaac
"Bad hotel for the money"
Arrived there and it did not look the same as the pictures, it was actually a different hotel than what the pictures show, do not stay there if u want to enjoy urself.
Other trip May 17, 2015
Hector
"I would have starved"
The "all inclusive" really was not. We only had a choice of two restaurants daily. Now there are more that you could pay more for. Every place that we ate at was just not good, the shrimp tasted gritty like I was eating sand. I thought we were going to have to survive on the bag of cool ranch doritos we brought from home. We ended up changing hotels.
Other trip May 16, 2015
Mijiza
"Not as impressed as I wanted to be"
The staff was not welcoming The front desk lost our reservation or could not find it and blamed it on expedia The food was not that great The pool was kind of dirty The rooms had ants in it and the bathroom water was horrible would switch off and on from cold to hot The location was great The beach was amazing Tooooo many kids!
Other trip May 11, 2015
Dianna
"Great entertainment,food was good"
Very relaxing,music was great,there were always activities, never a dull moment,I will definitely go again
Other trip May 8, 2015
marilyn
"great family resort!!"
We have been to Oasis Palm a dozen times and it never fails to please! Remember that this is not a 5 star resort,and you get a great value for the price. Rooms are clean, staff is friendly, wait staff is awesome, shout out to Daniel at the buffet! Beach is calm and small so it is perfect for the little ones. We checked in at 10;30 on a Sunday morning,went to bathrooms to put on our suits and were sitting with a virgin Pina' Colada by 10:50! Our room was ready by 2,they brought our bags up for us and we settled in. They had live outdoor entertainment every night which I loved! A mariachi band that was awesome, a beach party one night,and always a nightly show inside. We cant wait to go back, and will bring our 18 month old grandson with us this time! We wish there were cushions on all the lounge chairs, and that we didnt have to pay extra for a room safe, but other than that we have no complaints. The people that complain about this resort are the ones who pay little, but expect a lot!!!
Other trip May 6, 2015
Suzi and Scotty
"Not a happy visitor at the Oasis Palm Beach"
I booked this trip with my 17 year old daughter for a long weekend. Overall, I was disappointed with the hotel. 1. The front desk staff were not warm and welcoming at any time during our stay. It was not organized and they spent more time talking to each other than to the guests. At times, there were 3 staff members assisting one customer, rather than help those waiting in line. 2. The wait staff could teach the front desk staff a thing or two about customer service. They were attentive and accommodating at all the restaurants we ate in. 3. The food was not good either. I am used to eating food meant to be hot, hot, but it was always cold. 4. There were only 2 elevators in the hotel that could fit about 7-8 people max, but more would squeeze in because you waited too long for the elevator. 5. The bartenders at the pool/beach areas were not nice either and can use a lesson in customer service too. It was very disorganized as well, and you would wait too long to get something to drink.
Other trip May 4, 2015
Sue T.
Overall OK, not what I expected. Food Not good.. Room Comfort was terrible. Some staff people person.
Other trip Apr 30, 2015
Hotel was overbooked, first night spend in deferent hotel far away from the beach. Next day checked in Oasis Hotel. They doing construction next to the beach, never expected to spend my vacation on contraction site all day listened to power hummers . Lost two days of my vacation because Hotel did not have room, and the rest of 10 days spend on construction site.
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
Yakov
"Worst stay in Cancun"
Not sure where to start on this one. The staff at the hotel were extremely rude and not hospitable. When we arrived we were treated like second class citizens and the treatment continued throughout the stay. We purchased the all inclusive deal online and had no idea that meant we will be treated poorly. The inclusive deal only includes buffet meals and cheap drinks. I am 99% sure they fill the bottles with water and not liqour, or my tolerance somehow shot through the roof. food was pispoor. The room was muggy and gross. They also kindly gave us 2 twin beds even though I reserved a king bed. Beach towels took almost 2 hours to receive. There were so many more things wrong - including the employees trying to sell you timeshares and the constant people trying to sell bags. Just an overall horrible stay and will never stay here again...
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
Allison
"OK Resort. It could use some improvements."
The room was basic. A/C worked 24h just to keep room at the OK level. Bathroom had no vent or fan, no place to dry bathing suits.. Floors felt wet and slippery all the time. In the end even the Intercom/Phone quit working, water was coming out of the unit when you turn it sideways. People were friendly.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Zeke
"Decent Resort"
After waiting a solid 20 minutes to check in, we were informed Oasis had overbooked and we would be sent to a comparable resort, the Flamingo, in the hotel zone. We agreed because it would be interesting to see two resorts in one trip. The Flamingo was crap compared to Oasis, which seems like we were cheated in terms of value and money paid. In return, we were upgraded to black wrist band which gave access to "entire" resort of Grand side. The only good thing about that was the Norte restaurant and Tequila Bar (Miguel is a good bartender). Other than the Norte restaurant, the food was a 2 out of 5. Beach was shallow (3 ft) like everywhere in Cancun, water very still on the side Oasis Resort is on, which is great for kids. The cleaning lady worked her bum off cleaning the rooms in the Grand, but the "King" bed is two fulls squished together. Bring you own cup because they use small plastic ones. Liquor is probably extra week with good reason.They also have daily activities over the span of 7 days. Ex: I wanted to do kayaking but they only did kayaking on Thursdays. Unless you're there a full 7 days, you can't get the maximum benefit from the activities. Kids place in the promo video looked awesome, but the outside hot tubs for them were empty. Staff was ok for the most part except for not many know English. Lifeguards will yell at you in Spanish even if you say no comprende, and don't even try to speak in English.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Bailey
"Excellent Hotel."
Been to Oasis Palm All inclusive twice.Good for families. Always had an excellent week. I wish to get there again. Nice Staff. Thank you!!
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
LUCA
"Nice hotel, good food , friendly staff"
The price is right, in front of the beach, pool, food is good, family friendly, I definetly recoment this hotel to a friend
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
Bobby Ba
"NOT HAPPY !!"
I NEVER GOT TO STAY AT OASIS PALM WHEN I GOT THERE THAY DID NOT HAVE A ROOM FOR ME I WAS SENT DOWN THE ROAD TO ANOTHER HOTEL ( I AM NOT HAPPY ) AS OF TO DAY 4/22/15 I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO TALK TO SOME ONE BUT I HAVE BEEN DISCOUNTED HUNG UP ON PUT ON HOLD FOR OVER 30 MIN. AFTER BEING TOLD ( MY MANAGER WILL BE RIGHT WITH YOU ) TWO DIFFERENT TIMES.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
BRUCE
"Great vacations!!!"
We enjoy every minute, I will love to stay there again.
1 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Josefina
Great hotel, very nice food,pool ocean, overall excellent with a very fair price.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Tommy
"Just average."
It's a good hotel if you're going with kids or if you're on a budget and want to get away! The kids loved being at the beach and being able to walk/swim in the calm ocean water! It's definitely just an average hotel compared to the rest of the all inclusive hotels... The food was exactly the same every single day of our 7 day stay. The food is average. SO, overall we experienced a few disappointments. It's a decent hotel if you get a great deal. The rooms are very small, which bothered me at 1st but we were hardly in our room anyway. Would I go back to this hotel? probably not. But, we made the best of it and had an amazing time with our family!! :)
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
Tricia
"Disappointing"
For an all inclusive resort, we were disappointed that there were only 2 eating areas that did not charge for eating. The food and beverage areas closed down very early as well as the pool. The elevators were very small and not ventilated and at times were inoperable. The maid service was inadequate as to replenish towels and shower supplies. There was a constant film in the pool from lotions and such that was present continuously from morning until evening as though the issue was not addressed from day to day. The limited activities ended very early leaving people nothing to do in the evenings.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
Gene
"SCAM.. Beware.. Overbooked"
They almost spoiled our vacation. When we arrived to the hotel for check-in, they told us that they were overbooked (really? can a hotel be overbooked?), and put us in a much cheaper hotel (another Oasis off-course) for a night. Needless to say - our one entire day was wasted in hopping between the hotels and settling down. There was a total chaos on the front desk everyday. I personally talked to at least 6 more groups and they were all in the same situation. They were all foreigners and most of them booked through Expedia. A group of senior ladies was asked to stay in a different hotel for three nights out of their five nights vacation. Situation was much worse for larger groups who wanted to stay in adjacent rooms. They did give us some compensations but that was not enough. They told us that travel portals like Expedia made the bookings without consulting them and hence they were overbooked. However, it was clear that they intentionally accepted more reservations than they could accommodate, so that their other crappy hotels could be filled. STAY AWAY FROM THEM.
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
One of the worst hotels in cancun, hotel conditions are very bad.
Other trip Apr 17, 2015
"nice hotel"
nice hotel overall, the only thing i requested a king size bed and they put together two full size beds instead.
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
"Decent hotel great for families"
Great for families, food from the restaurants are better than the buffet, beautiful calm water beach great for tots bus takes you down to the clubs lots of activities to do whether it's relax or excursions
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
Samantha
"Great close to beach"
Overall great stay should allow you too go to all restaurants
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"Travelers beware Hotel overbooks rooms"
I arrived to Mexico to find out that the hotel overbooked and they were sending us to another hotel which was an hour away. The taxi in which they called to transport us took 2.5 hrs to get to the destination. Upon arriving at the new hotel, we waited another 3 hours for check in as they advised the Oasis didn't communicate properly with rates. Overall we lost a complete 2 days travelling between hotels with checking in and checking out. I will absolutely never stay at any of the Oasis brand. They also made my 1st experience to Mexico a terrible bad memory and I will never visit Mexico again as they completely lack in customer service. If you overbook a hotel let the customer know prior to getting there so other arrangements can be made, just a money hungry destination.
T
"Worst Experience"
We traveled from the Us arrived at our hotel had to wait about 45 minutes to check in. We got up to the check-in counter and they proceeded to tell us that they over booked the entire hotel and we had only 1 other option in Cancun which they told us was a 5 star resort and it was definitely a downgrade. The hotel we were sent to had 2 restaurants and 2 bars with less amenities. When we expressed the concern to the staff at oasis palm they simply said sorry this is your only option and there is nothing we can do for you.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"Nice hotel close to beach, aircon is bad,"
Beware of travel agents I n airport , they take advantage of you. Taxi on cancum airport Is $25-30 usd one way. They charged me $64.00, one way.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
ed
"very nice hotel..beautiful beach,,calm water,"
staff was extremely friendly..food was excellent although i would have wanted to have more mexican food choices, beach was great calm water, beautiful color, it felt as if i was in a swimming pool, very close to the embarcadero..just great location!!..room was not exactly as i expected but ok..it was clean i would def go back there!! there was a lot of noise at night in the hallways bec of springbreakers.....
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
gloria
I have been traveling to Mexico for 30 years. This was the worst resort I have ever stayed at. Nothing like the web site. They charge extra for everything.Unfriendly staff and not accommodating at all.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
"Nice all inclusive beach resort"
Good bang for the buck......a very nice all inclusive beach resort with decent food options, lively staff, meandering pool, libe dailu events and plenty of domestic beverages to go with it. If you are looking for a 3-starish property and amenities then Oasis Palm will definitely not disappoint you.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
Deepanjan Dhar
"Cheap vacation with some things left to be desired"
We booked at the last minute for a quick and inexpensive vacation. I didn't expect luxury as we looked for a very cheap trip but wanted all inclusive so that we could just relax once we arrived. The resort claimed to be "all-inclusive" but upon arrival you find out the the all-inclusive feature is only for the 2 buffets and one fish restaurant. They want to sell you an upgrade at check in to be able to go to the other restaurants on site and in the next door sister resort. We opted to not spend the extra money and we were very disappointed with the food at the truly all-inclusive choices. The drinks left a lot to be desired, the bars did not offer any real juices at all for mixed drinks, and only had a handful of options. When we checked in we were given cards for towels which is customary in resorts, but unless you paid the additional upgrade at check in you had to keep your towels at all times. Generally a hotel will let you turn your towel back in each day and get a card to resubmit the next day, not here. We got the pleasure of taking wet and sandy towels back to our room every night where they sat and got moldy. I would have let all of this go and said nothing at all except that the person handling or check out was terrible! She was rude, snippy, and basically threatened us at check out because our 14 year son lost his wrist band the night before in the ocean. The person who you check out with is your last memory of the resort, so my memory is bad!
"Yes, recommended"
Probably not the best, but after one day, this place started to really grow on us. Check in was frustratingly slow which probably negatively influenced us at first, .....but food, staff, and friendly guests won us over at this up beat resort. Located off the strip, but we took the R2 bus to market 28, so the location really wasn't an issue. As with most all inclusives, drinks were pretty weak.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
Horrible, food with no flavor, they wanted to charge for being under 26 years$ 30 which they didn't tell me till I go there. The wifi is 30! Per person! Some stuff is not included even if it says all inclusive
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
"Nice hotel for students"
Oasis is a really good hotel. The food is amazing and the people who work there are very polite and friendly. It is in front to the beach. I went at Spring Break, so there were a lot of students there drinking. But the place is still good for families, since that the sea is calm and not deep.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Jessika
It was a small resort and was nice but the food needs to be improved.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015