All hotels in Frankfurt, Germany
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights herePoststr. 6, Frankfurt, HE, 60329, Germany, ‏‎800-491-6126

"All-round excellent Frankfurt hotel"
The room was not very large, but was very well arranged so that it was quite comfortable. It was nice having both a bathtub and shower in the bathroom, and the make-up mirror was a plus. The staff were professional, welcoming and helpful. The hotel is very conveniently located next to the train station, and within walking distance of all the sights we wanted to visit in the city. Transportation to any place in the area is available at the train station. We never heard noise from the train station despite being so close. The breakfast was excellent and was included in the price of the room. The price was excellent for the quality.
Other trip Oct 10, 2012
Vickie
"Really nice hotel, a couple things to be aware of"
The hotel is secure, clean, in really good condition throughout. The rooms are clean, modern, well dressed. The room had some nice touches such as a bathrobe, slippers and an umbrella. I did not try any food at the hotel but the breakfast looked decent. Nice lobby w/big leather chairs and a bar. Conveniently located across the street from the main train station but not convenient to much else. The bad news, especially for a business traveler, the WIFI is terrible. At times it would not even connect hardwired. Also, everytime you reconnect you have to enter your credentials so make sure not to lose the little paper they give you at the reception desk with the login and password. It was nearly impossible to get any work done and communicate via skype. Lastly, the area is known as the Financial District but they dont tell you it turns into the Red Light District at night. just beware, it can be sketchy at night.
Other trip Oct 1, 2012
Tony
"Easy access to Train and short walk to old city"
We enjoyed our stay. From meeting the young man at registration who was most helpful with directions and suggestions, to the Sunday morning breakfast that started off our travel with a great meal.
Other trip Sep 25, 2012
Woody & Sharon
It is a great and clean hotel with very helpful staff and wonderful breakfast. Parking is a problem due to the number of spaces available (only 7 spots for a hotel this size). It was a great stay and we will stay there again.
Other trip Sep 25, 2012
Saeid
"I'll stay here again"
I enjoyed my stay here very much. It's very convenient to the main train station, and there is a certain grittiness in the neighborhood that goes with that. I was surprised that there was no coffee service in the room... that's the first hotel that didn't provide coffee. Nevertheless, I recommend the hotel, the room was great, the breakfast was great, and I will stay here again when I come back to Frankfurt.
Trip with friends Sep 11, 2012
JS
"Good business hotel near Frankfurt train station"
Excellent staff, good hotel building, excellent breakfast buffet, very convenient for travel as the hotel is right opposite the train station, but the surrounding area of the hotel is rather rough (depending upon which direction you walk).
Other trip Sep 4, 2012
Nadeem
"Convenient location with very nice rooms"
Absolutely no complaints about are stay. Clean, well maintained rooms, short walk to shopping and restaurants, across the street from the train station. Parking was somewhat expensive.
Romance trip Aug 30, 2012
"Great hotel right next to HBF"
This hotel doesn't look like much from the outside, and one might be concerned as it's right next to the train station next to lots of sketchy stuff. But this hotel is lovely, modern, and clean on the inside. Just what one would expect from Steigenberger chain. I'll be back anytime I'm in Frankfurt and need a quick access to the station.
Other trip Aug 7, 2012
PGH guy
"One of the best deals right in the city center"
This must be one of the best deals right in the city (2 min. from the main train station). The hotel is very clean, stylish, professional and the rooms are small but functional, modern and very comfortable. But what makes this hotel the complete 'package' is the quality and friendliness of the staff. Very professional, helpful, non-intrusive. So, whether you are staying as a couple or family for a short vacation trip or as a business traveller, the price-value ratio is superb. We stayed there several times already and could not find any negative aspect and we are very, very picky and have stayed in many 4 and 5-start hotels around the world.
Other trip Jul 30, 2012
Elmar
"Nice hotel, great location"
The hotel was very nice. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The morning buffet was very good. The only reason I didn't give all 5's is because there are many steps going up the front to the entrance with no ramps or bellman to help with the luggage. A disappointment for a 5 star hotel. But it was right across the street from the train station and located in a historical section of the city.
Other trip Jul 29, 2012
"Perfect location"
Overall experience was just so so. The only problem was the air condition was very noisy . I thought it was just my room but the staff said every room is the same and they could not do anything to it. The nights I stayed were at high room rate. I expected better quality because it cost me the most during my 17 days, 3 countries trip including Switzerland where everything is expensive!
Other trip Jul 13, 2012
XL

"Perfect choice in Frankfurt"
Perfect location, adjacent to Frankfurt Main Station! Breakfast buffet is great, including warm dishes available upon request! Room is clean and spacious. Staff are nice and helpful. Price is attractive. Definitely stay again next time!
3 night romance trip May 23, 2015
"Just OK"
Great location for the main train station in Frankfurt but for the $ you can do better. Queen sized bed was uneven with a dip in the middle. Towels were old and hard; should have been replaced long ago. Pillows had no form to them and we're just plain flat. It's not just about location, guests also want comfort!
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
Marc
"perfect location"
Great place. Excellent breakfast. Maintenance is not perfect.
2 night romance trip Feb 23, 2015
IL
"Not sure I will come back"
This is my 3rd stay in the recent 2 months. With in the same room class they have different room sizes, when I booked, I asked for the bigger one and the promised I will receive it. I got there and got the smaller one ($247 p/ night). We needed help with the begs, but the doorman wasn't there. After sometime he brought me something to the room and expects a tip for something I didn't even ask. I am not happy and I do not think there is good value for the money consistently. I had one perfect stay, one so so and the last one I left completely displeased. The restaurant is, in my opinion, amazing. The facility itself is new and clean. The service level varies tremendously between the providers, so there is no consistency. I expect more.
1 night trip with friends Jan 21, 2015
Gadi
Nice experience Nice experience Nice experience Nice experience Nice experience Nice experience Nice experience Nice experience Nice experience Nice experience Nice experience Nice experience Nice experience Nice experience
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
Anil
"Three nights in Frankfurt"
This was a nice hotel conveniently located. The breakfast was great. Rooms are you might but clean and comfortable. Parking is very limited and expensive. The staffvwasvgreat and friendly. For the money s good deal.
3 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
"Good hotel"
Hotel is good and right opposite Hauptbahnhof.
2 night business trip Nov 22, 2014
IN
"Frankfurt 2014 Christmas Market visit"
The hotel was selected for a weekend stay to visit the Christmas market, a trip to a football match with my son and generally see the sites of Frankfurt. Having made similar trips to Germany for the same reasons to Cologne, Berlin & Nuremburg I believe the most important factor for such a visit is the location of the hotel followed by the hotel itself. My son and I had no problems with the hotel apart from one small issue of soft pillows which were changed when requested. Our stay included a free continental breakfast and free Wi-Fi plus a superior twin bedded room which more than met our needs and was great value for money. It's location however was an issue. It was great for train connections to the airport and for us the football stadium with the main line train station directly opposite the hotel but it was a good 15 minutes walk to the main shopping centre where the Christmas market was situated. Fortunately there were some good restaurants to eat on route which meant that we didn't have to walk all the way back into town again of a night time to eat. Meals were available in the hotel but like any hotel were pricey. The underground can be used to visit the centre of town and cannot be more than two stops. The area toward the railway station is a little bit seedy but not threatening in anyway. Would I use the hotel again. For the service it provided definitely. For location, I would probably look for something a little closer to the main centre area.
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
"Another Christmas market"
We were there for the Christmas markets:Bedroom was spacious,toiletries renewed daily.breakfast room was well presented with hot meal serve to table and cold buffet breakfast,tea menue which suited me.The only problem I had was on the last day we were left waiting a long time to be served tea and coffee ,firstly.Then I was served with fruit tea which I didn't order,finially I was served a boiled egg instead of egg benidict which I had ordered and I may add is supberb. We had a problem with the pilots going on strike on the day we were supposed to leave,however the front desk did everything possible to help us overcome any problems that arose from this.Many thanks for all your help.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
Jaki
"Great hotel near the main train station"
Frankfurt is the first stop of our two-week honeymoon getaway. I must say the hotel is very good except the neighborhood could be a bit worrisome for some due to its location near Frankfurt main station. However, the location also makes this hotel a top choice if you're traveling a lot from and to Frankfurt, because it only takes less than 3 minutes for us to get from our room to the corresponding platform - being able to save time is always valuable to travelers. The room condition is very nice. The hotel had a lot of complimentary stuff, such as water, chocolate, fruits (apple), and even Nespresso's coffee capsules. The best part about this hotel is its bathroom, which has everything that you need, plus a huge bath tub for those who have been walking all day. Overall, I'd rate this hotel 4.5/5, where the -0.5 actually doesn't come from the hotel itself, but its neighborhood.
2 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
Teh-Yu
"Nice it's very close to main market"
It's very pleasant stay and it's very close to rail way station and shopping malls and it's very safe particularly in the night because it is middle of the city
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
sathya
"Wonderful Location of Steigenberger Metropolitan"
During an 8 week vacation we had the opportunity to stay at a wide range of Hotels. We have voted our stay at the Steigenberger Metropolitan Hotel in Frankfurt as the best hotel of our entire trip. The location, so close to the station, was excellent. The hotel staff were extremely friendly, efficient and helpful in all ways. The room suited us perfectly and the breakfasts were superb. Well done Steigenberger Metropolitan, Frankfurt!
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
Judy
Excellent hotel right next to the main train station. Staff were excellent and nothing was any trouble - would stay there again.
1 night trip Sep 29, 2014
HB
"nice center locating"
next to main train station, mobile and laptop wifi connection issues due to server problem (staff couldn't help much). safe worked first day only. every thing else was good, breakfast and tea range was nice
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
"Great Service Great Loction"
The hotel is in fantastic position. The staff were fabulous. Nothing was any trouble. Restaurant and breakfast also excellent. Would recommend this hotel to anyone. Only thing that the hotel could use is a clock radio in the room.
2 night trip Aug 20, 2014
HB
"A quiet and comfortable stay in Frankfurt."
This is a fine hotel which guests from many countries seemed to find a good experience. Breakfast was a treat, real juices and a full range of fresh fruit to add to the cereal choices. Smoked salmon, meat and cheese also available. The room was very comfortable and well appointed. The main rail station, underground and trams are basically across from the hotel making all of Frankfurt and much of Southern Germany available. We were able to walk to the River Main, Exhibition Centre, Skyline Plaza, Palm Gardens and the city centre within 10-15 minutes each. This was Summer and a visit to the Palm Gardens was a highlight. An all day cruise down the Main and up the Rhine was also enjoyable. The local Apfelwein is well worth trying at least several times.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Brukat
"Nice comfortable hotel opposite the main station."
Enjoyable stay. Lovely buffet breakfast with excellent choice. Attentive, polte staff.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
lisa
"Frankfurt Hotel"
Convenient location. Close to train station and city centre.
3 night trip Jul 18, 2014
"Good location, nice rooms, good breakfast"
I stayed here on business in June 2014. The location is great, opposite the main Frankfurt station and about 32 euros in a taxi from the airport. The rooms were really clean and were cleaned each morning. Breakfast is good with a good selection of pastries/breads/fruit/cereal and also the option to have a freshly cooked hot breakfast, I didn't try this but it looked good. There were also bags on my bed when I arrived to leave your shoes out on the door, which they will polish overnight and return them to your room by 7am the following morning - nice touch. Highly recommend
2 night business trip Jun 23, 2014
NWLondon
"Great Hotel, close to main train station."
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this Hotel. The service was 1st class, room was excellent and the location was fantastic for us as we used the rail for day trips. I would 100% recommend this hotel to everyone.
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
M&M
The hotel has lovely modern, clean rooms. The staff delivered great service and were very friendly. Wonderful buffet with an option of a cooked breakfast which was included in our price. The mini bar contents were also included in the price. There were 4 english speaking tv channels. A dining option at the hotel which cost 24 euros for a snitzel. A small sandwich bar was within metres from the hotel. Cost of the taxi from the airport was 30 euros. I recommend this hotel.
Other trip May 26, 2014
Gail
"Memorable Hotel"
So many good points, it's hard to list them all. Very helpful staff, excellent room service, heated bathroom floor, upgraded to king size bedroom,robes and slippers, Breakfast outstanding, a decent wifi that actually works!....only downer was the noise outside when we opened the window for fresh air at bedtime. Not really the hotel's fault. It's in the city centre after all....will return again.
Other trip May 4, 2014
"Excellent hotel close to city centre"
I loved every single minute of my stay! Definitely 5* experience I received during my stay. Very friendly staff members, clean comfortable hotel, excellent breakfast offer... I am already planning my next trip to Frankfurt and definitely will stay at the same hotel. Thank you for the pleasant memorable five star experience.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
Senait
"Excellent location"
My wife and I stayed 4 nights in this hotel and were disappointed with the size of room which was too compact for general comfort with luggage being difficult to store and still maintain moving around the room . The bed was very comfortable and the bathroom first class. Staff were also first class as was the restaurant for breakfast. The cost of the room really required more space.
Other trip Apr 11, 2014
Reginald
"great location"
hotel staff where fantastic, very attentive and great location.
2 night trip Apr 4, 2014
"Average Hotel"
Having to wait almost 2 hours for our meals in the dining room after being stranded with Lufthansa strike did not impress us at all.To be told they had problems with staff and the manager having to cook seems very poor structures. The area around the hotel is very dirty with much alcohol being drunk but the location is great to catch a train to airport. Dont think I would stay here again
1 night trip Feb 20, 2014
Kiwi
NZ
"Close to the train station"
Friendly staff and warm. Ready to assist. Very accomodating. Helpful..
Other trip Feb 5, 2014
"Nice hotel for daily trips, excellent breakfast."
Clean, updated hotel in front of main train station. Not the nicest neighborhood at night, but great location during the day, especially if you are planning to do daily trips by train. The breakfast is excellent (try to have it included with your rate)
Other trip Jan 23, 2014
"Lovely for exploring Frankfurt"
Easy to get to using the train- come out to the left of the train station and bam- it's there! It earns its 5* rating well, as couldn't fault the hotel. Possibly a little lower on the breakfast service side- the wait for my eggs was too long considering my other half had finished theirs by the time mine came, but a tiny tiny gripe considering the excellent service otherwise. Location is great. Tube and trains next door, trams up the road. Ten minute walk to the Main Tower and other attractions. Gave 4/5 for location as it does sit opposite their red light district, which walking through at night left us feeling very nervous (unlike Amsterdam or our own Soho!) anyway, don't hesitate recommending this hotel to anyone wanting to explore frankfurt.
2 night business trip Dec 21, 2013
Adam
"Excellent hotel with great rooms"
Great hotel with very nice large clean rooms. Lots of little touches like apples, TV guide open to today's pages, toiletries in bathroom. Breakfast was fantastic and the staff were really helpful and friendly. Excellent location to get from the airport and city just opposite the main central station but no noise!
Other trip Oct 6, 2013
Emma
"Overall Good"
No complaints whatsoever, apart from being close to the red light district, which wasn't ghag much oc an issue so overall, highly recommended.
2 night business trip Sep 27, 2013
"Great location near main station"
Easy checkin from web purchase. Great breakfast included. Definitely to be recommended.
Other trip Oct 1, 2013
"Nice hotel right by main train station"
Was pleasantly surprised by the Steinberger Metropolitan during out brief trip to Frankfurt. It's right next to the main train station and is about a 10-15 min walk to the bustling Zeil shopping area. Room and hotel in general is clean and welcoming and the staff were very friendly. Only minor gripe is that being next to the main station there tend to be many less than desirable types hanging around nearby. We made the mistake of taking a look in the streets behind the hotel and there were clearly drug dealers staking out the corners within 200m from the hotel. However, stick to the main areas heading towards the Zeil district and that can all be avoided and it's all safe anyway.
2 night romance trip Sep 20, 2013
sk86
"Trully 5 star"
Great staff, very helpfull, exellent food, great nights sleep
Other trip Sep 4, 2013
"STEIGENBERGER METROPOLITAN FRANKFURT"
I travel in Europe for 2 months every year. This hotel is one of the best hotels that I have ever stayed in.
Other trip Aug 7, 2013
"Very satisfactory"
Hotel was very nice, in a good location and the staff were pleasant. We had the breakfast buffet included in the rate and it was very good. We had a separate bath and a large shower with lots of hot water. Bed was large and comfy. Wi-Fi was free which was good, though you had to re-enter the password whenever you went to a new webpage, which was annoying. Would definitely recommend.
1 night trip Jul 14, 2013
Catherine
"Pleasant hotel in good location"
Located right next to the Frankfurt train station. Hotel as we found it was very quiet and facilities pleasant. Breakfast good. Will be asked if you want eggs. Only negative is that staff seem to come into room at the drop of a hat... "Is everything ok ?... Have some Gummy Bears ... So dead lock your door and put the sign out not to be disturbed.
Other trip Jul 15, 2013
"Good hotel, very happy with everything."
We arrived from Berlin to overnight in Frankfurt before catching a flight to Aust. We missed the pub at first, its at the side and to the left of the station rather than in front of us, but a friendly cafe owner kindly directed us to the The Steigenberger, but not THAT Steigenberger. It was almost a km away before we were directed back to the right place. Remember to look left and to the side when you exit the station. Great hotel, good staff and friendly service. Nice rooms, bathroom had renos and room was excellent. Nice breakfast included.
Other trip Jul 12, 2013
HappyTravellers
"Great location for trains"
Love the Steinberger hotels, this one was also good, location Wasn't the best but suited us as we only stayed one night and had to get the train next day, it couldn't have been more handy right across the road from the railway station. But if you want to be where the old town is, well it's a bit too far. Linen was great, room was double glazed so not a sound from the outside, breakfast was fabulous.
Other trip Jul 11, 2013