All hotels in Dallas, Texas, United States of America
13900 Parkside Center Blvd, Dallas, TX, 75244, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9483

"Recommend"
Enjoyed our stay here. The check in was quick and the attendant was pleasant and professional. The room was clean and beds were comfortable. AC worked great. Shower had hot water. No outside noise - I hate when you stay somewhere and can hear every door shut and all conversations in the hallway. We did not have that problem here. The complimentary breakfast was good. The attendant working the breakfast room was friendly and had our plates picked up as soon as we finished. I would recommend this hotel and will stay here again.
2 night business trip Jun 25, 2015
Krystle
"Middle of the road hotel."
We had to ask for more towels in our room twice then ultimately we went down and got them ourselves. No towels at the pool at all. Room kind of small.
2 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
Dwight
Great stay, would definitely come back. Clean rooms, loved the bed. Our tub could have been a little better according to my boyfriend but to me it was an overall great stay.
1 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
Zoe
"Fairfield Inn Addison"
Exactly as expected from the Fairfield brand. Everything in order. No issues. Quiet, comfortable, easy in and out in a busy part of Dallas.
2 night business trip Jun 2, 2015
"Great Choice for Business Travelers"
Great hotel, excellent location at a great price.
1 night business trip May 13, 2015
"Few amenities but not staff. Terrible breakfast!"
Beds were only double size and not two queen size. No microwave, no refridge, tiny bathroom cabinet space. Room stayed very humid. Indoor pool is not heated and was cold. But the people were friendly and the room was clean. New carpet...a huge plus or we would have left, I'm sure. So very clean, just small and few amenities...just typical ones that you expect for a fair price. OH...but the breakfast was the worst ever. Terrible.
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
Lannie
"Ok hotel."
The room is so-so. The room was clean despite a damp smell. The A/C is a little noisy when it came up. But the reception was very nice.
1 night business trip Mar 9, 2015
Nice hotel, I wish their was a more variety of breakfast food.
2 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
leslie
"Nice but, cold pool"
The hotel was fine, the room was clean, the beds were very comfortable. The only problem was the pool was so cold my kids couldn't swim. It is an indoor pool, but not heated. So if you are traveling with children who want to swim, you may want to stay elsewhere.
1 night family trip Mar 9, 2015
Kristina
"hotel"
All positive.
1 night business trip Mar 4, 2015
Patrick
"Great everything!"
Room and staff was great! Loved the breakfast.
1 night business trip Feb 14, 2015
"Perfect!"
Perfect!
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Derald
"one night for hockey tourny."
In this price range I was expect higher comfort at room (little fridge and microwave) and richer breakfast. Only different between low rate hotel was cleanliness and indoor pool. Stuff was friendly. Overall is higher middle standard.
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
petr
"Clean hotel in Addison"
Check in was easy and fast. Rooms are simple (linoleum covered walls in bathroom stall, basic amenities), clean, slightly updated (nice decor as far as chairs and headboards, marble-style bathroom sink). Bed was awesome, slept really well. Outside noise was a minimum, sometimes I could hear pipes within the hotel. Good cable channels, has HBO.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas North by the Galleria
I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay and hope that we can welcome you again soon.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
Daina
"nice"
Room was small but everything was clean and in good condition. Nice place to stay. Good breakfast nice neighborhood.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas North by the Galleria
Thank you for staying with us and I appreciate the feedback and hope to welcome you again .
1 night business trip Jan 30, 2015
Jeffrey
"Excellent Hotel in Addison!"
The hotel staff at the Fairfield was extremely helpful and worked to make my stay a pleasure. I highly recommend this property to anyone staying the Addison/Galleria area of Dallas.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas North by the Galleria
I have shared your comments with me staff to let them know how great of a job they are doing and please keep us in mind the next time you are in Dallas.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"A Great Stay - We'll be back."
This was like a dollop of heaven compared to the Motel 6 we stayed in last night. Service was great, rooms were great, and the beds and pillows were extremely comfortable. Even without the Motel 6 comparison, this place was in a good area and very pleasant overall. A great stay and we'll be back.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas North by the Galleria
I am so excited that you enjoyed your stay with us and I have shared your feedback with my staff here at the hotel please . I look forward to welcoming you again on your next trip to Dallas.
1 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
Kurt
"Nice Inside Pool"
For the price we didn't expected much, the room floor squeaked a lot and kind of annoying. The good thing about the hotel was the indoor pool.
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
"nice hotel"
Great very clean and friendly staff...breakfast was great....woukd go back
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
chad
"Weekend getaway"
Was great overall except we had 6 in the family and it was a bit tight in the room
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
"Very nice"
Came to town to visit friends. Very pleased with hotel, staff, location. Staff extremely helpful and friendly, knowledgable about area and directions. Will come back to same hotel next trip. Very pleased with our stay
1 night trip with friends Jan 1, 2015
david
"Hotel mistake"
This hotel is not what is not how it looks online. We were moved into a different room due to the uncleanliness of the first one. The bed sizes are also untrue. The beds for a double are very tiny. I will not stay here again.
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
"love it will stay again"
From the time I walked in I felt welcome Lauren was who checked me in room was clean bed comfortable where I was going was a 13 minute drive Walmart and and lots of food places near by breakfast was good in the am
1 night trip Dec 31, 2014
Great location, pleasant room, enjoyed breakfast, friendly and helpful staff
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"Excellent!"
Great hotel- very quiet and affordable with nice continental breakfast! Will return here on our next trip to Dallas!
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
"Nice Area"
Everyone is very kind and helpful.
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
Great Hotel! Great Service Recommended! ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"Perfectly adequate"
Breakfast was awful, even for a cheap hotel. Room was fine and clean, people at the desk were nice. Wifi was good.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas North by the Galleria
Please accept my apology for your not enjoying our breakfast during your recent stay here at the Fairfield Inn and Suites Dallas North. I can understand how frustrated you felt. Our mission is to "Impress the Guest," and in your case we failed to do that. I appreciate your informing us of your concerns. We want to offer the best service possible, and feedback from our guests helps us to do that. Again, thank you for taking the time to write. We hope to welcome you again.
1 night business trip Nov 17, 2014
"Rev. and Mrs. Cliff ( and Wanda) Gravitt"
We were disappointed that when we booked our reservation we specifically asked for a non smoking room on the first floor. We were told that that was no problem and that would be fine. we even got our email back giving us notification of the reservation. But when we got to the hotel we were told that there were no rooms available except for one handicapped room on the second floor. the handicapped room bathroom was horrible. It looked like people had peed all over the insides of the bath tub. We would not even dared to use it. The bathroom floor was also so very sticky, we were afraid to take our shoes off to even use the bathroom. The beds were comfortable and clean and that part of the room was clean. The breakfast was a huge disappointment. The staff was very friendly and nice at both check in and check out. We realize there was a OU- Texas Game going on Saturday. But we did expect to get what we paid for and the quality. It is was very late by the time we got to the hotel; but we were so tired we did not want to try that late at night find somewhere else to go to, so we just put up with it and then showered and cleaned the next day at families place. But again we were very disappointed in the dirty bathroom and the morning breakfast.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas North by the Galleria
Dear Rev. and Mrs. Gravitt, Please accept my apology for the problems you had during your recent stay here at our hotel. I can understand how frustrated you felt. Our mission is to "Impress the Guest" and in your case we faild to do that. I have used your letter to impress upon my staff the importance of providing our guests with oustanding service. I appreciate your informing us of your concerns. We want to offer the best service possible, and feedback from our guests helps us to do that. Again , thank you for taking the time to write. We hope to welcome you again .
1 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
"Fairfield Inn Dallas Galleria review"
Great staff, rates and the hot tub and indoor pool were a nice cap off to the night. They were open until 11:00pm and there were not any kids running around. The buffet was okay as buffets go.
2 night romance trip Oct 3, 2014
gary
"Nice hotel, but..."
This is a nice hotel but our room had an awful stench to it. We had body spray and sprayed that around quite a bit but still we stayed there for 2 nights. The rooms do need a bit updating, bed is comfortable and linens clean. If you are looking for a hotel with a fridge, not this one as our room never had and that would have been awesome if it did. Not the best hotel around but I would stay there again but not in the room we had on the first floor.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas North by the Galleria
Please accept my apology fot the problems you had during your recent stay here at Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas North by the Galleria. I can understand how frustrated you felt. Our mission is to "Impress the Guest" and in your case we failed to do that. I have used your review to impress pon my staff the importance of providing our guests with outsatanding service. I appreciate your informing us of your concerns. We want to offer the best service possible, and feedback from our guests helps us to do that. Again thank you for taking the time to write. We hope to welcome you again soon .
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Comfortable, quiet, great location. Simple, but clean, perfect for a short stay. I will stay there again the next time I am in Dallas.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
"Nice stay for the price!"
It was centrally located. We were in Texas school shopping!
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Christie
"Great Hotel. Great Location"
This Hotel was very nice. I was very impressed with the indoor swimming pool. Breakfast was great. Rooms clean. No complaints.
1 night romance trip Jun 13, 2014
"you will be taken care of"
Nice average hotel. Will get what is essential. Clean. Even saw the house maids clean the air conditioning cage from all dust. Very impressed. Price is OK.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
eliya
"1 Night Stay"
The humidity in our room was strangely high and uncomfortable. Everything else was OK.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas North by the Galleria
Please accept my aplogy for the problems you had during your recent stay here at Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas North by the Galleria. I can understand how frustrated you felt. Our mission is to "Impress the Guest" and in your case we faild to do that. I have used your letter to impress upon my staff the importance of providing our guests with outstanding service. I appreciate your informing us of your concerns. We want to offer the best service possible, and feedback from our guests helps us to do that. Again thank you taking the time to write. We hope to welcome you again soon
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
"Great hotel stay - excellent staff!"
Thank you so much to the two ladies working the evening of 7/18/14. These ladies were so kind and SO helpful! The hotel is in a great area and really close to everything. The price was very reasonable as well! Very clean and breakfast was decent as far as hotel breakfasts go. We will definitely consider staying here again. The only slight issue that we had was that the air conditioning was a little loud. Other than that, this was a near perfect stay.
1 night trip Jul 18, 2014
RRR
"Experience"
Our overall stay was goo but there were some things we didn't like . When we booked the hotel we booked a king. When we arrives around 4 ish the lady at the front deal first said " let me see if the there s a king available. Next she said there was none clean and had to call and finally we go our room . Our sheets at brownish red stains in them and our toilet seat didn't seem to clean but other than that it was an ok stay
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
johnson
"The best trip this year."
My husband and I decided to drive to Dallas for our anniversary and do a little hanging out. The hotel staff was friendly and offered so much help with us since we were from out of town. The whole weekend was just great.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
Tammy
"Dated bathroom"
Overall great. Neighbor was wonderful.
1 night family trip Jul 8, 2014
"Fun Time"
I really enjoyed the breakfast! The sona was hot and the pool was fun. The room was pretty small though. Good location near restaurants.
1 night romance trip Jul 4, 2014
nese
Staff very friendly and helpful. My room was very clean and comfortable.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
MD
Cheap hotel. Our 3rd floor room was musty from the humidity of the wall air conditioner.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas North by the Galleria
Thank you for your comment in which you describe your experience here at our Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas North. I hope you will accept my apology for the inconveniences you encountered. I can assure you that I have addressed this situation and this matter will be corrected. I appreciate your taking the time to let us know your concerns. Comments from our guests are important in helping us to provide the best service possible
Other trip Jun 21, 2014
Randy
"great stay great price"
Hotel lobby and room was nice and clean. Front desk was very friendly. Breakfast was good and hot with variety of choices.
1 night business trip Jun 13, 2014
football mind
"Nice hotel great location"
Hotel was clean and front desk people were nice and friendly, no hidden or extra fees hotel is close to the galleria. The room looked exactly like it did on their website indoor pool and whirlpool was a plus I will definitely be staying here again!!!!
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
Jon
"Alternate to conference hotel at much better rate"
With a late registration to a conference I couldn't get the conference hotel rate. This hotel was less than a mile away and 25% cheaper.
2 night trip Jun 12, 2014
brighteyes
"Great Deal for the rate!"
Hotel was clean, comfortable, and the staff was great. The area is also a decent area with the exception of the hotel across the street. Otherwise a good value...
1 night business trip Jun 9, 2014
"T99 Lacrosse Showcase"
Very nice and very good staff
2 night trip May 30, 2014
"satisfied for the price"
My stay was short however i was pleased with service, the room was nice & cean. The breakfast was hot & fresh. I would recommend this hotel for a weekend stay.
1 night business trip May 31, 2014
It was quiet and service spectacular! Close to Galleria without getting back onto 635.
1 night trip May 30, 2014